StepDaughter's Plan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought, oh crap, she doesn't want me to cum on her again. I was just about to apologize for cumming on her earlier when she wrapped her hand around my shaft and slowly started stroking me.

Letting out a moan, I said, "Oh my sweet baby, your hand is so soft. You are so beautiful."

Giggling, she said, "You're not just saying that because I am holding your big fat cock, are you, Daddy?"

Then she said it again, "It's so much bigger in real life, it never occurred to me it would be so much bigger."

Once again, I had no idea what that meant. Maddy's hand felt incredible as she slowly stroked her hand back and forth over my entire length.

I kept running my eyes up and down to her long lean naked body, stopping at her spread-open pink pussy and then back up to face to make eye contact with her.

Her pussy was completely hairless and looked like the last time I saw her naked a long time ago. Hairless! But now she was nineteen and her pussy looked to be on fire. She was attacking it with her fingers.

I could feel another load of cum building up in my balls, and it was taking every ounce of self-control not to blow another load all over her face and tits. At the same time trying not to dive face-first into Maddy's swollen pink pussy. I didn't realize it, but I was now staring at her pussy. She continued to drive her fingers in and out of her young pink hole.

That was when I felt her tongue on my cock. I snapped my head around to see she had lifted her head and was getting ready to suck my cock into her mouth. Oh fuck. Was my sweet, beautiful stepdaughter about to suck my cock? Should I stop her?

Then my cock was in her hot wet mouth, and it felt out of this world amazing. She was sucking my cockhead long and hard. Her mouth was hot, and I could feel her tongue dancing around the cock shaft as she sucked more and more of my thick cock into her mouth.

I had already been close to cumming, but now I was moments away from blowing my load. I didn't want to cum in my baby girl's mouth, but I couldn't force myself to pull out.

Maddy must have sensed the situation as she pulled away from me and laid back flat on the bed with the legs still spread.

Looking up at me, she took the fingers that had just been buried inside her tight little pink hole and held them up to my mouth.

I sucked them in, and she tasted like honey. She moaned as I sucked her fingers clean. When she pulled her fingers out of my mouth, she nodded at me with a motion that she wanted me to taste her at the source.

I said, "Are you sure, baby girl?" I hesitantly asked, praying she would say yes.

Still smiling at me with those dark sultry eyes, and said, "I have never been more sure of anything, John. Please."

I reached out and cupped one of her perky breasts and felt her hard nipple between my fingers. She was on fire. Her whole body was glowing.

I moved to the foot of the bed and kneeled between her legs.

I leaned in and kissed her thigh, and when I did, she moaned out and lifted her leg off the floor putting it over my shoulder as I moved in closer. I was just inches away from tasting my sweet Maddy's pretty little pink pussy when the house door alarm chimed.

Someone had just come home.

We both immediately bolted up with looks of panic on our faces.

From downstairs, we heard Meg calling, "John? Are you here?" "Maddy, are you here?

Maddy jumped up and quickly got her T-shirt and pulled it back on. I was stuck; I didn't have anything, so I ducked into the half-bathroom off my office.

Just as I closed the door, I heard Meg enter my office. "What are you doing, little sis? Why are you hiding in John's office? Damn, it smells like sex in here."

"What are you doing here, Meg? I thought you were going straight to Dad's house after class?" I heard Maddy say.

"Maddy, seriously it smells like sex in here. Has that little lesbo girlfriend of yours, Tasha, been here this morning? You two been eating each other's cunts in here again? You love that black pussy of hers, don't you? Shit, Maddy, I can see right through that t-shirt. Are you not wearing panties either?" Meg questioned.

"Shut up, Meg, why are you here," Maddy asked again.

"Holy shit Maddy; I can see your little virgin cunt and your itty-bitty tits in these photos, who are these for anyway? You're not getting into porno or anything, are you? You don't have the tits for that kind of work, even if you do love sucking cock and eating black pussy. You better not let that horny bastard John see these." Meg said.

I had my ear pressed to the door listening intently to every word the girls said. My cock, which had started to deflate, jumped when I heard Meg say Maddy was a virgin. My first thought was she sure didn't suck my cock like a virgin. Did Meg just say Maddy and Tasha eat each other out? My cock was at full mast now with the image of Maddy's head buried between Tasha's luscious brown thighs.

"Seriously, Maddy, don't let John see those. He already eye fucks me every chance he gets, the horny bastard," Meg said.

I mumbled to myself when she called me a horny bastard.

"Fuck you, Meg; you think everybody wants to fuck you. No way John would fuck you; you're so hung up on yourself." Maddy shot back.

"Oh, dear baby sister, you are so blind. I could get John to fuck me with his little cock any day at any time if I wanted." Meg said.

"Shut up, Meg, John would never fuck you, especially if he knew about you and Mr. Hoffman. How you sneak over there when Mrs. Hoffman is out of town," Maddy said.

"How do you know about that?" Meg said in a shaky voice.

"Oh my God, you moron, maybe you should change your password to something other than your bra size, or maybe that's your IQ," Maddy said.

"YOU BITCH, stay out of my stuff. I may fuck your precious John just for going through my stuff, you little bitch." Meg just about screamed back at Maddy.

"Where is John anyways, his car is here, and his phone is downstairs, he never goes anywhere without his phone, and where is your car? I didn't see it out front," Meg questioned.

"I don't know; he wasn't home when I came home," Maddy responded.

"Well, you better get those photos of your little cunt off his computer before he gets back," Meg said.

"Put some fucking clothes on too; you look like a tramp. Or is Tasha hiding somewhere in here still? Did you not finish the carpet munching of each other?" Meg said as I heard her leave my office, slamming the door behind her.

I peeked out of the bathroom and saw Maddy standing there with teary eyes.

"Are you OK, sweetheart?" I asked Maddy in a whispering voice.

"You don't want to fuck her, do you? She swears you would if she wanted you too, you wouldn't, would you?" Maddy said through her tears.

I was still naked, and I reached out and hugged her into me, and she melted into my arms. I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest. My hard rock cock pushed into her stomach as she clung to me.

With her head still buried in my chest, she said, "I know you like her big tits and that big round ass of hers. I'm sorry my tits are so small, and I don't have her bubble butt. I have seen you eye-fucking her as she said."

I laughed at her comment.

"Don't laugh at me, John." She said.

I lifted my hands up and held her face in my hands.

While looking straight into her eyes, I said, "Maddy, you are the most beautiful young women I have ever seen. Your figure is a hundred times more attractive than Meg's. Yes, that includes your perfect perky tits. I am not eye-fucking Meg when I stare at her; her giant bubble butt is funny looking. Your perfect tight butt is the one I eye fuck." As soon as I said that, I turned red and realized how inappropriate it was to say that to my stepdaughter, but then again, she did just have my cock in her mouth.

"Really?" Maddy asked with her tears drying up.

Smiling at her, I pointed to the puddle of cum still on the floor and said, "I have never done that while thinking of Meghan, only you baby girl."

There was a knock at the door, and Meg said, "Who are you talking to in there, Maddy? Let me in."

When Meg left the office earlier, she slammed the door so hard it locked.

I quickly scurried back to the bathroom.

"Maddy come on, open up, I am sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it. I need toothpaste from the bathroom in there." Meg said.

Shit, I quickly found some toothpaste and handed it out to Maddy.

"Here you go, Meg. Thank you for apologizing." I heard Maddy say as she passed the toothpaste to her.

I heard Meg say in her typical snarky tone, "Your tits are tiny, and you look like a boy without a shirt on."

Then she slammed the door.

"BITCH," Maddy screamed.

"LESBO," Meg yelled back at Maddy through the door.

I heard the alarm chime, and the door slammed downstairs as Meg left the house.

I came out of the bathroom hoping to pick up where we left off, my cock wasn't fully erect, but I knew as soon as I saw Maddy's naked body, I would be at full attention.

I walked out of the bathroom, and Maddy wasn't there.

"Crap." I thought to myself, but at the same time, I thought probably for the best. Things were only moments away from getting out of hand before Meg interrupted us.

I went down the hall and found Maddy in her room, dressed and packing.

"You OK, sweetheart?" I asked.

"I should go. You were looking forward to having the house to yourself. I ruined the first day for you," Maddy said with her teary eyes.

"Ruined" was not precisely the word I was thinking.

She looked at me and saw that my cock was still relatively erect, and it brought a smile to her face. She got teary-eyed again and looked at me and said, "Meg always ruins everything."

She picked up her bag and headed for the door. As she passed me, she said, "I love you, John. Enjoy your time alone this weekend."

And she was gone. "Shit" was the first thing I thought, but then I considered, "Am I seriously upset about not getting to fuck my stepdaughter? What's wrong with me?"

I went back to my office, and the photos were still up on my monitor, and I continued to click through them only to see they got more and more suggestive. The last picture on the drive of Maddy was in the same bent-over pose, but she had purposely pulled her bikini bottoms to one side, exposing her little pink virgin pussy.

I didn't pretend I didn't want to jerk off this time; I stroked my cock like there was no tomorrow and ended up blowing long sticky streams of cum all over the monitor and onto the photos Maddy had asked me to print for her.

Collecting myself, I cleaned up the cum and thought I should hide the flash drive someplace very private, but in my haste to clean up, I forgot and left it in the computer.

I was wiped out both physically and emotionally from the day's events.

I grabbed a couple of beers and headed out to the pool. I fell asleep on one of our lounge chairs and dreamt of Maddy.

I woke just as the sun began to set, and I was getting chilly. I was starving and realized I hadn't eaten all day. It was almost seven pm already.

Not wanting to cook, I ordered dinner from one of the local delivery places.

I noticed my phone was blinking with a message; I picked it up to see it was a text from Maddy.

I opened her text, and I about dropped the phone. It was a photo of Maddy stark naked. She had written in bright red lettering right above her hairless pussy, "Property of JOHN."

My cock must have seen the photo before my eyes did as I was instantly rock hard and holding my cock in my hand. I checked the time stamp and realized Maddy had sent it two hours ago, while I was sleeping. Shit.

I was just about to text her back when another text from her came through.

"Sorry, John, I shouldn't have sent you that photo. Sorry for bothering you, Maddy."

I quickly responded, "Maddy, sweetheart, sorry I just got your text; I fell asleep out by the pool and had left my phone in the house. I just now got your text and your GORGEOUS photo."

I then did something I thought I would never do, I took a photo of my erection and texted it back to her with the caption, "This was my reaction to your beautiful photo."

As soon as I sent it, I was like, WHAT FUCK AM I DOING? Maddy is my teenage stepdaughter for Christ's sake. I need to control myself.

There was a knock at the door. Shit, the food is here already. I was still naked and called out, "Just leave it on the porch; I will be right out."

I went upstairs, pulled on a pair of shorts. While most of our neighbors knew Amy and I didn't wear clothes all that often around the house and backyard, I didn't need to advertise it by running out on the front porch naked.

Just as I pulled my shorts up, the doorbell rang. Shit, just leave it on the porch, I thought to myself.

I hustled downstairs and ran to the front door. I pulled it open with a bit of an attitude to find Maddy standing there and smiling at me with those big brown eyes. She was barefoot, wearing a swimsuit cover-up and holding my food.

When Maddy saw my cranky face change to a smile, she said, "Hello, your dinner and dessert have arrived Daddy?"

She walked into the house, passing me. As she did, she untied her cover-up and let it fall to the floor. She continued walking to the dining room completely naked now--her perfect little round ass wiggling as she went.

I stared at her perfect tight round ass and long legs as she continued to the dining room. My cock jumped to attention and was busting at the seams of my shorts to get out.

When she got to the archway of the dining room, she turned and with that sultry smile said, "Are you coming, John? Your dinner and dessert are here. You don't want either to get cold, do you?"

I quickly followed her into the dining room.

When I got there, she was frowning.

"What's the matter, baby girl?" I asked.

"Well, wouldn't you be much more comfortable without shorts? I know I would be if you took them off, Daddy," she said.

I quickly pulled them off and stepped out of them when she saw my raging hard-on; she smiled and said, "That's much better."

"Now, do you want dinner or dessert first?" she asked as she sat up on the edge of the table and spread her legs.

I let out with a, "OH MY LORD MADDY. Are you sure about this? Not sure I will be able to stop once we start."

"Daddy, I have been thinking about this for a very long time. Yes, I am sure." She said as she leaned back on the table and spread her legs wider.

While looking directly into my eyes, she took her hand and ran her fingers between her pussy lips, lips that were fully engorged, and soaking wet.

She then brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked on them.

"Mmmm yummy, you want a taste?" Maddy purred out.

My cock was throbbing, and I looked down to see I was already dripping precum. I couldn't believe my sweet innocent stepdaughter was being so seductive and a bit slutty. I had never seen this side of Maddy before, but then why would I.

As she took her fingers out of her mouth, she smiled at me with fire in her eyes and said, "Mmm, your dessert is delicious, juicy, and hot. You going to dive in before it gets cold, Daddy?"

With that, she leaned back on her elbows and pulled her feet up onto the table, and let her long legs fall open.

I moved up to the table and looked down at her. She was smiling with those soft brown eyes. My cock was dripping, and I wanted to bury it in her pretty little nineteen-year-old pussy. She had only made reference to me eating her out, and hadn't said anything about fucking, so I followed her lead and I bent down and began kissing her soft, warm inner thighs.

I was slowly working my kisses up to her swollen pink pussy.

I slowly slid my tongue in between her lips, and when I did, she screamed out, "OH FUCK YEAH, DADDY. Your tongue feels so good."

She tasted so sweet; I couldn't get enough of her as I pushed my tongue deep inside her tight hole.

She was shaking already and moaning and panting out how good it felt. I began to tongue fuck her very tight hole.

Her moaning got louder, and her legs started shaking out of control.

I pulled my tongue out of her pussy opening, and when I did, she moaned in disappointment.

I quickly replaced my tongue with my thumb, and she grunted out with a "HOLY FUCK YEAH."

As I pushed my thumb deep into her spread open pussy, I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth.

Maddy went wild. She started humping her hips into my face.

She was slapping her hands against the table as she screamed out, "OH FUCK DADDY, I am going to cum already. don't stop."

I could feel her little pussy tighten up around my thumb, as she tensed and slammed her legs together so hard around my head, it caused my ears to ring.

I continued to suck her clit into my mouth and tease it with my tongue, which caused her to sit up and push me away.

"Stop Stop Stop, Oh my god. I can't take any more right now," she said.

Panting and giggling at the same time, she went on, "FUCK Daddy, that was better than I ever imagined. I almost passed out."

She was still trembling as she pulled me down to her and planted a deep passionate kiss on me.

I pulled her to me and held her young, lean body tight to me. I could feel her hard nipples poking into my chest as we kissed.

When we broke off the kiss, she reached down and grabbed my cock and said, "Oh DADDY, I need to take care of this for you. How selfish of me to leave you in this state. It's just so much bigger in person."

She said it again. What the hell does that mean, I thought.

She was sitting on the edge of the table with her long legs hanging off the edge. She held my cock as she slowly slid off the table and stood in front of me.

"Daddy, why don't you sit down on the table? I had dinner already, but not dessert. Can you feed your baby girl this big fat cock?" Maddy said.

I wasn't about to argue with her. Any thought of how wrong this was had left my brain. My cock was under Maddy's control. It was going to do whatever she asked.

I leaned back against the table as Maddy pulled a chair up and sat down right in front of me. While smiling up at me, she opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out to lick up the big glob of precum dripping from the head of my cock.

Then she sucked my cock into her mouth as I let out a very loud moan of pleasure. Her mouth was soft and hot.

Maddy slowly sucked more and more of my cock into her mouth as her tongue danced around my shaft.

It felt amazing, and as she sucked on my cock, I thought, "This isn't the first cock, my sweet little Maddy has had in her mouth, that was for sure."

Meg's comment about Tasha and Maddy eating each other out popped into my thoughts just then, which was an odd time, seeing as my cock was in Maddy's mouth.

She slowly began to slide her mouth up and down my shaft every time, taking a little bit more into her mouth until I felt the head of my cock hit the back of her throat.

Expecting her to gag and pull off, she just held my cock there deep inside her mouth. I was in heaven.

I was leaning back against the table with both my hands on the table to steady myself. I was moaning with pleasure, and Maddy kept looking up at me the whole time with her big lusty brown eyes.

She then slid her mouth back up until just the tip of my cock head was between her lips. She pulled off my cock entirely, and while looking up at me with a big smile, she said, "Daddy, you are yummy."

Then she drove her mouth down on my cock until she had all but about two inches of it buried in her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat again. She started pushing down harder on my cock to get more in her mouth.

As she did, she reached up and grabbed my hand, and pulled it off the edge of the table. Moving it to the back of her head and then with her hand on my, pushing my hand, she was motioning for me to use my hand on the back of her head to force my cock into her mouth.