StepDaughter's Plan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without saying a word, Maddy moved around on the bed and took my cock in her mouth. She began running her hot tongue over every inch of my cock and quickly licking up all of Tasha's pussy juices on my shaft.

"MMMM Tasha, your cunt taste especially delicious all over John's big cock," Maddy mumbled out as she licked and sucked my cock.

Tasha had come back down to earth after her orgasm. She moved over to Maddy and joined her in licking and sucking my cock clean.

Maddy asked her, "You OK, my love? Was it as good as you expected?"

"HOLY FUCK, it was incredible. My cunt is still vibrating." Tasha said.

Maddy said, "Well, Tasha, John hasn't blown his load yet, he needs to put this thick cock of his back in your hot cunt and empty his load inside you?"

Tasha still panting said, "Yes, I am ready for it again. But I want to be on my back, so I can feel him shoot his cum deep inside me."

With that, she climbed up on the bed and laid down on her back. She spread her soft brown legs as wide as she could and pulled them up to her chest.

Smiling at me, Tasha said in her trembling voice, "I'm ready for it, John. Don't stop until you cum, even if I beg you to, keep going and finish inside me."

My head was spinning. 19/20-year-old girls were NOT like this back when I was 19; that's for sure. It must be the internet or something.

I climbed up on the bed and crawled in between Tasha's silky brown thighs. Before I could reach down and guide my cock into her, she grabbed hold of my shaft and pulled me down into her.

Her eyes were wild and on fire. While looking directly into my eyes, she said, "Fuck me good and hard like the dirty little brown slut I am, John."

I drove my rod home into her pussy. She had been holding her legs open behind her arms. As soon as I buried my shaft into her pussy, she let go of her legs, and they fell open and flat against the bed. Her pussy was entirely free to my thrusting.

I was holding myself up, and I didn't waste any time pounding away at her pussy.

Maddy was kissing Tasha as I pounded Tasha's fat pussy.

Maddy looked up at me and said, "FUCK her good, and hard John. She is going to cum on your cock again. Look at her; she's a total slut for your cock."

Once again, I felt Tasha's insides begin to tense up. Her body was going rigid underneath me as I continued to drive my throbbing cock in and out of her young brown pussy.

Tasha grunted out, "OH SHIT HERE IT CUMS AGAIN." With that, she went completely rigid, and her whole body started to spasm underneath me.

Then she screamed out, "Stop STOP; it's too much, please stop."

Maddy slapped her and said, "Take it, bitch, you know you want it. DON'T YOU DARE PULL OUT OF THAT CUNT, JOHN."

I was close and continued pounding away at her. She was shaking and had started crying. I thought I should pull out, but just as the thought entered my mind, Tasha tensed up again, and her pussy spasmed so hard around my cock, it felt like her pussy was sucking my cock in even further than I was already driving it into her.

That sent me over the edge, and I drove into her so hard I thought I pushed her right through the mattress. I unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum into Tasha's hot fat cunt.

I collapsed down onto her as my climax subsided. My cock was still buried inside her; I sat up enough to ask if she was OK.

Still crying, Tasha said, "OH MY GOD, I didn't know I could cum that hard or that long. As soon as you catch your breath, John, you need to do that to me again."

Maddy laughing at her, said, "Hey, it's my turn, next bitch. Plus, as soon as John pulls out of your cunt, I have some clean-up work to do on that well-fucked fat cunt of yours."

As I pulled out of Tasha, I collapsed on the bed feeling completely spent.

Tasha panting reached up and pulled Maddy down to her and kissed her long and deep.

Then said, "Madness, you horny bitch, you know how turned on I get when you say cunt to me. Thank you so much for sharing your precious John with me."

Maddy said, "Well, my love, you know I love eating your fat brown cunt and I'm pretty sure you wanted John to fuck you almost as much as I wanted him to fuck me for the first time."

Tasha was collecting herself as she lay on the bed, legs splayed open, her fat dark pussy was dripping my gooey cum.

Maddy didn't hesitate; she moved between Tasha's legs. Sitting on her knees, she leaned down and lifted Tasha's legs and put them over her shoulders as she buried her face in Tasha's well-fucked pussy.

Maddy attacked Tasha's pussy like a hungry animal. She had her tongue buried inside Tasha, and from Tasha's reaction, it was evident that Maddy knew what she was doing, it wasn't the first time Maddy has eaten Tasha's pussy.

Tasha started moaning and shaking as Maddy continued her tongue lashing on Tasha's now spread open pussy.

Maddy then sat up and looked at me and said, "John, don't just sit there, get behind me, my cunt, isn't going to fuck itself. I need you in me so bad right now."

My cock had gotten rock hard watching Maddy eating out Tasha.

Not wanting to disappoint my sweet baby girl, I quickly crawled around the bed and got behind her. Her pussy looked to be throbbing; it was so swollen and wet.

I didn't hesitate; I moved in behind her, grabbed her by her hips, and drove my rock-hard cock into her with one long hard thrust, burying my entire seven-inch shaft to the hilt deep inside Maddy's tight young pussy.

Maddy grunted when she felt me fill her pussy with my thick cock. Her pussy lips stretched around my shaft as I began to pump my rod in and out of her tight hole.

Looking down and watching my hard cock slide in and out of her pretty little pussy was mind-blowing, at the same time, I took a hand and began rubbing her tight pink ass hole with my thumb. Not sure how far to push this, I just teased her ass as I continued to fuck her.

Maddy grunted out, "FUCK yeah John; you feel so good inside my cunt. Fuck me, baby. Fill my cunt with your sweet cum like you did Tasha's fat cunt. MMMM that feels good on my ass."

Tasha, still being eaten out by Maddy, screamed out, "FUCK my girlfriend's tight young cunt, John. Hammer her deep and hard; she's a horny little slut."

Maddy grunted out, "Horny slut just like you, bitch, and it's why I love you."

Tasha, hearing Maddy's comment about her ass and seeing that I was fingering her asshole, said, "Where's the copy cock? Damn it. Your little slut daughter loves that thing in her ass almost as much as her cunt."

As much as I was enjoying this fuck fest, I couldn't help but think, "Who are these girls?" They have always been so sweet and shy. Now they were out of control horny bitches. What the hell, Maddy likes it in the ass? Fuck!

I felt Maddy's cunt tighten up on my cock, and I could tell she was getting close, as was I.

She was now bucking her hips back into my thrust while at the same time attempting to continue eating out Tasha's spread open cunt.

The scene before me was too much, and I was only moments away from blowing my load deep inside my stepdaughter's pussy. I tried my best to hold on, but Maddy was rocking her hips and pussy violently on my shaft, and her hot tight pussy sent me over the edge. I exploded another considerable load deep inside Maddy's pussy.

I grunted and drove deep into my stepdaughters' tight pussy and began to empty my balls inside Maddy.

Maddy feeling my cum shooting out of my cock and into her, went wild and screamed out, "FUCK YEAH DADDY, fuck that cunt."

Then she started shaking and her already very tight pussy got tighter as she climaxed on my cock.

She collapsed onto Tasha and crawled up to her face, where she planted a deep long passionate kiss on her.

They broke off the kiss, and Maddy rolled off of Tasha. Laying next to Tasha with her legs spread open, her young pink pussy leaking cum, she smiled up at me.

"John, is it OK if Tasha spends the week here?" Maddy said as she reached down between her legs and fingered herself, scooping up some of my cum leaking out of her cunt and feeding it to Tasha.

It was going to be a wild week, that was for sure, much different from what I thought. It was only Saturday, and Amy wasn't going to be home until the following Sunday.

I climbed off the bed and went into the house to get a beer, and I noticed it was already 7 pm. The day had flown by or more, it had FUCKED by.

I went back outside to find both girls sleeping on the bed, cuddled up to each other. They looked so cute.

I went back inside, put on some shorts and a shirt, and then got dinner going. I opened a bottle of wine and thought about the events of the past twenty-four hours. I was lost in thought when the girls came into the kitchen. Both young beauties were still completely naked.

As tired as I was, my cock jumped at the sight of their young taught bodies.

Maddy said, "John, what's with all the clothes again? Do we constantly have to talk you out of them?"

Tasha laughing said, "Maddy, he needs to wear some shorts while he is cooking for goodness sakes, we don't want him burning any important parts."

I watched in amazement as these two naked young beauties casually went about setting the table as if it was an everyday event to fuck me.

The table set, Maddy said, "John, Tasha, and I are going to go take a quick shower so we can be sweet and fresh for you to enjoy after dinner."

The girls left, and I continued getting dinner ready. As I finished up dinner and started to get it on the table, the girls came downstairs, all fresh and clean. Still naked.

When I came out of the kitchen and attempted to sit down at the table, Maddy looked at Tasha and said, "Tasha, are you seriously going to let John sit down dressed like that?"

Tasha jumped up from her seat, and as she did, her full round breast jiggled, and the sight caused my cock to twitch, and before she got to me, I could feel my cock swelling up with blood.

This time she didn't hesitate; she leaned into me and kissed me with an open mouth while at the same time hooking her fingers in the waistband of my shorts and pushing them down, freeing my quickly hardening member.

She then pulled my shirt off, and smiling at me said, "There, that's much better."

Tasha grabbed my cock and gave it a little squeeze and said, "Mmmm, my pussy is tingling already."

Maddy chimed in with, "Now now, Tasha, you can't have any dessert until you have your dinner."

Tasha gave me another quick kiss and said as she moved back to her seat, "Yes, I need to eat to keep my strength up."

As we sat and ate dinner, the girls were babbling away, but my mind was elsewhere as I continued to think about what had transpired in the past twenty-four hours.

"John, are you listening at all?" Maddy said.

That snapped me out of my thoughts, and I said, "Oh, sorry, what was that?"

"What are you thinking about, John? You look like you are somewhere else. What I asked was, is it ok if BOTH Tasha and I sleep with you tonight, or would you prefer just one of us?" Maddy said.

Now there was a question I never expected to be asked by Maddy.

Laughing at her, I said, "Gosh, tough question, two beautiful young women in bed with me or just one? Hmmm, I will go with both."

Tasha said, "Good because we were both going to be in your bed anyway."

Sunday morning, I woke up around ten am to an empty bed. Both girls had to work, so they had gotten up early and left for work while I continued to sleep.

While I was a bit disappointed, the girls were not around all day; it was nice to be able to hang out naked by the pool all day. I consistently found myself with a hard-on as thoughts from the past forty-eight hours entered my thoughts.

The day slipped by, and around five pm I put on some shorts and a shirt to get dinner going. The girls would be home soon, and I was sure they would be starving.

I was in the kitchen when I heard the front door open.

"Hello John, it is Tasha."

"Hello Tasha, I am in the kitchen getting dinner ready. I hope you are hungry," I responded.

"I am starving," Tasha said as she walked into the kitchen. She already had her top off, and her luscious breasts were giggling as she walked towards me.

She looked at me and said, "What's with the clothes?" Then she proceeded to unbutton her pants and let them drop to the floor as she turned around and went over to the dining room table and bent over. She parted her legs as she did and lifting her hips, exposing her swollen, fat pussy lips.

Even from across the kitchen, I could see her fat pink labia hanging out between her brown slit. Having had a hard-on most of the day without a release, it didn't take much for my cock to be at full attention.

Tasha just stood there with her legs spread and bent over the table. I wasn't about to pass up her invitation.

I quickly pulled my shorts off and moved in behind her. I wasn't tender with my entry into her dripping wet pussy. I aimed my fat cock head at her opening and drove my entire shaft home into her hot pussy.

"OH FUCK YEAH, That's what I have been starving for all day. FUCK my hot black cunt good and hard, John. Don't stop." Tasha said when she felt my cock press against her lips.

Once my cock head was inside her, and her fat cunt lips had wrapped around my shaft, I grabbed her by her hips and began driving into her as hard and fast as I could. My balls were on fire with a load I needed to empty into this young lady.

Both of us were so wrapped up in fucking that we didn't hear Maddy come home.

She walked into the dining room and saw Tasha bent over with me, ramming her from behind. Every time I drove balls deep into Tasha's hot pussy, it would cause her to lift onto her toes and scream out with a "FUCK YEAH."

Maddy quickly stipped off her clothes and climbed on the table in front of Tasha. Maddy spread her legs wide and said, "Fuck that black bitch's horny cunt, John, and don't stop, even when she begs you to pull out."

Then Maddy said to Tasha, "Eat my pink cunt, bitch."

Tasha moved her mouth to Maddy's pussy and tried to eat her out, but I was fucking her so hard and fast she couldn't keep her mouth on Maddy's little pink pussy.

It wasn't long before I felt Tasha start to tense up and I knew she was close to climaxing.

She let out a loud grunt and another "OH FUCK," and I felt her pussy tighten up and spasm around my shaft.

Tasha rode out her orgasm as I continued pounding my shaft in and out of her.

"STOP STOP, I can't take anymore," Tasha moaned out. "Please stop."

Maddy looked at me and said, "Don't you dare pull out, John, fuck this bitch until you empty your load inside her dirty black cunt."

Having gone through this yesterday with Tasha, I didn't stop and picked up my pace. I was ramming my cock into her so hard my balls were slapping against her clit. Tasha had once again started crying and pleading with me to stop.

Then I felt her tense up again, and she started spasming, her whole body was shaking, and her legs went limp. If she weren't bent over the table, she would have dropped onto the floor.

Her monster orgasm sent me over the edge, and I drove into her so hard she was lifted off the floor, draining my entire load deep inside her hot pussy.

I collapsed onto her back as we both recovered from a serious erotic fucking.

I pulled out of Tasha, and she stood up on wobbly legs, turned around to me, and kissed me long and deep.

While smiling, she said, "Oh my GOD, I am so glad you don't listen to me and just keep fucking me. It makes me cum so hard, it is like an out-of-body experience."

Maddy said, "Well, John, as soon as you're ready, I have a tight pink cunt in need of your cock. Tasha, get back over here and eat me."

Watching Tasha bent over the table eating out Maddy, it wasn't long before my cock was ready for round two and some of Maddy's young tight pussy.

Maddy and I finished up, and I said, "Well since we just had dessert, how about dinner now?"

Maddy said, "Come on, Tasha, let's go get ready for dinner."

I thought that was a bit odd, what did they need to do? They looked great as is, NAKED.

With that, both girls went upstairs. I could hear them giggling as they went.

As they left the dining room, I heard Tasha saying to Maddy, "Christ, I feel like I am peeing, I have so much cum dripping down my thighs."

The girls came down for dinner twenty minutes later, each dressed in one of my wife's Amy's slutty outfits. Amy has an entire wardrobe of sexy, slutty outfits she wears when we attend an ADULTS-only party. I had no idea Maddy knew where to find those.

We all slept in the same bed again Sunday night, and as I drifted off to sleep, my thoughts went to tomorrow and my date with Meg for margaritas. What did she have up her sleeve, I wondered?

To be continued.