StepDaughter's Plan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John, I have been thinking about this day for so long. It's been even better than I could ever imagine. I am so looking forward to the next five days with you." Maddy said.

Thinking about Tasha and Maddy eating each other out had me hard, and as Maddy snuggled into me, I ran my hand down between her legs and attempted to rub her clit.

"Oh, John, as much as I would love to have you inside me again right now, my pussy is sore. You gave it an amazing workout today. I thought Little Johnny would have me ready for you, but you are way bigger than little Johnny," Maddy purred out.

"OK, sweet baby girl, let's get a good night's sleep. It is supposed to be another beautiful day tomorrow. We can hang out by the pool all day if that's OK with you." I said as I kissed her, and we fell fast asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to Maddy's cell phone ringing. She wasn't around, and I picked up her phone and saw it was Tasha calling.

I pressed the answer button, and before I could say it was me, Tasha babbled out, "So girlfriend did my plan work, are you still a virgin? How was it? Was it as good as you hoped? How did it compare to the dildo? Did you let him cum inside you as I suggested?"

"Hello Tasha, this is John. I will get Maddy for you." I said.

Stuttering into the phone, Tasha said, "OH SHIT, ah hello, Mr. Lucchia. Sorry for calling so early. Is Madness around?"

(Tasha and Madison met when Tasha moved here from Nigeria back in third grade. Tasha's Nigerian accent made it hard to understand her when she said, "Madison" and started calling Maddy, "Madness," and the nickname just stuck.)

"Tasha, please, call me John. Madness has informed me how close you two young ladies are and have been," I said.

Just then, Maddy walked into the room naked, and once again, she took my breath away. So beautiful and statuesque her tight young body, her young pink pussy on display.

Smiling at me, she asked, "Who are you talking to, Daddy?"

I handed her the phone and said: "it's your girlfriend, Tasha."

With a puzzled look on her face, she asked, "Why is she calling on your phone?"

As Maddy took the phone from me, she realized it was her phone.

"Hello Tasha, what are you up to?" Maddy said.

Listening intently to their conversation but only hearing one side of the conversation, I heard Maddy say, "NO, not anymore. Yes, amazing. Twice so far and would have been more, but I got sore. Yes, a lot bigger in real life. That would be fun, let me ask John if he is OK with that."

Listening to Maddy's responses on the phone, it was relatively easy to figure out she had just told Tasha that she was no longer a virgin, she thought it was amazing, we had fucked twice, and that my cock was bigger than the copy of my cock. These two had obviously talked about all of this in advance. How else would Tasha have known to ask?

Looking at me with her big brown doe eyes, "John, would it be OK with you if Tasha came over today and hung out with us around the pool?"

Still thinking about the fact that Maddy was telling Tasha we had had sex caught me off guard. Without thinking, I said, "sure," not realizing all the ramifications of having Tasha here.

"John said sure, come on over baby. I can't wait to see you. Yeah, around noon would be perfect. OK, I need to go, something has come up, and I need to go sit on it." Maddy said, giggling.

Listening to Maddy tell Tasha, she could come over and hang out with us today, my cock realized the situation before my brain did, and I was sporting a raging seven-inch hard-on.

Maddy hung up and turned to me, "Play your cards right; today, Daddy, and you can do more than eye fuck Tasha. Don't think I haven't noticed you checking her out; I can't blame you, she has a scrumptious booty. I don't mind sharing my girlfriend with you. Besides, she wants you so badly. You are all she talks about when we are together."

I was lying in bed, propped up against the headboard. My cock was throbbing with the wild thoughts of having both Maddy and Tasha at the same time. Christ, I am a perve, I thought.

Maddy didn't miss a beat as she climbed into the bed and quickly straddled me.

Leaning down into me and kissing me, Maddy said, "My tight little cunt isn't sore anymore, let's see how many times you can fuck it before it gets too sore to be fucked. I have wanted this for a very long time, and I can't get enough."

With that, she lowered herself down onto my shaft, burying my entire length inside her. She proceeded to ride me like a rodeo star, fucking me silly.

When she had finished, she rolled off of me and kissed me. Then snuggled up in bed and fell asleep again.

I got up and took a quick shower. The entire time I was wondering how I should handle today. Hanging out around the pool all day with them, knowing Tasha was open to having sex with me. Even though I had just been fucked silly by Maddy, I couldn't help but rub one out in the shower. My cock was in constant erection mode with all the wild images in my head.

Especially now that Tasha knew Maddy and I had fucked and that Maddy had more than hinted I could fuck Tasha.

After I showered, I got dressed in some shorts and a shirt and headed downstairs to make something to eat.

Checking the time, I was shocked to see it was almost noon already. Crap, Tasha would be here any minute.

While getting some food together, I heard the shower running upstairs, and I knew Maddy was in the shower. I thought about Maddy's hot tight little body, and before I knew it, I was sporting a woody.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Crap, Tasha was here already, and Maddy was still in the shower.

I answered the door and greeted Tasha. She had her black hair in a ponytail and was wearing shorts and a halter style top; her large breast barely contained inside her top.

"Hello, Mr. Lucchia, I mean, John. How are you today? Although I think I already know." Tasha said with a big smile on her face.

"Hello Tasha, I am doing OK, thank you. How about you? It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day to hang out around the pool. Did you bring your suit?" I asked.

Giggling, Tasha said, "Oh, from the way Madness sounded, you are better than just OK."

That caused me to blush a bit.

I quickly changed the topic and asked Tasha, "Are you hungry? Madness is showering. I was just getting some lunch together. Can I get you something?"

"Sure, whatever Madness had, I would love to have," Tasha said.

"Oh my," I thought to myself. Tasha is usually very quiet around me; she certainly is in a different frame of mind today.

"Ah, OK, can you help me out and set up the table out by the pool, please? Maddy should be down any minute." I said to Tasha.

As Tasha turned and headed out to the pool, my eyes got glued to her voluptuous round ass and firm brown legs. The thought of her spreading those young brown legs for Maddy to bury her face between had me almost hyperventilating.

Back in the kitchen, I quickly put some food together--some cheese, cold cuts, and salads for the three of us to snack on while we hung out by the pool.

From the kitchen, I heard Maddy outside saying to Tasha, "Hey girlfriend, you are right on time as usual. What's with the shorts and top, sexy girl?"

Tasha responded with something, but I couldn't make out what she said, and I finished getting the food together.

I walked out the sliding door to the pool to find Maddy sitting at the table completely naked. Sitting next to her was Tasha, and she had her top off. She was sitting on the other side of the table, so I only saw her from the midsection up.

I almost dropped the tray of food as my eyes bugged out of my head. My eyes immediately went to Tasha's sizeable round breast and her dark brown nipples.

Maddy seeing my reaction said, "Tasha has delicious tits, doesn't she John? I love them. I wish mine were that big."

Tasha smiling at me, said, "Don't be silly Maddy, you know I love your titties, they are perfect."

I just stood there frozen, staring at the two of them.

Tasha said, "Here, John, let me help you with the food. Mom taught me a guest should always help the host."

When she stood up, I am sure my jaw hit the ground. She, too, was completely naked. Her beautiful brown body was on display. Like Maddy, she didn't have a single hair on her young pussy. She doesn't have the thigh gap that Maddy does, but I could still see her pussy and her very puffy lips as she walked towards me.

I was still frozen when Tasha took the tray of food from me. I watched her turn and walked back to the table with the plate of food, giving me my first full view of her firm round brown ass.

When she got to the table, she bent over in an exaggerating motion to put the tray down, as she did, Tasha parted her legs, which exposed her swollen fat pussy lips.

My cock was twitching in my shorts at the sight of her fat lips sticking out between her puffy brown slit.

Maddy caught me staring and said, "Johnny, you look like you have seen a ghost. Doesn't Tasha have a spectacular ass and cunt?"

"Oh, girlfriend, you are too sweet. Your tight little white cunt is just as spectacular," Tasha said as she leaned down and planted a long deep kiss on Maddy.

As Maddy kissed Tasha, she ran her hand up between Tasha's legs. Tasha jumped a bit but never broke off the kiss.

"Yummy girlfriend, your sweet cunt is soaking wet already, what have you been thinking about, sexy girl?" Maddy said sarcastically.

Then Maddy turned to me and said, "John, what's with the clothes? I thought you wanted to hang out and sunbathe today? Tasha, you don't mind if John sunbathes with us, do you?"

Tasha responded quickly with, "Not at all. I was hoping that was the least he would be doing with us."

I was speechless. Did Maddy expect me to get naked with Tasha there? She is beautiful, and my cock was rock hard from seeing her pussy, but still.

I said, "OH, I should check on some work emails right now. It looks like you two young ladies want some time alone to sunbathe. I will be back in a bit."

With that, I turned and headed back to the house, but before I did, Tasha caught up to me and grabbed me by my hand.

"John, you won't be long, will you? I was looking forward to hanging out with you as well as Madness. It sounds like you and Madness have been having some fantastic fun." Tasha said as she continued to hold my hand.

I couldn't stop staring at her big brown breast. Her nipples were erect and begging for someone to suck on them.

While Maddy has beautiful perky full B cup breasts, Tasha is easily a full C cup, and they stand up at attention very proudly.

Smiling at her, I said, "Tasha, you are sweet, but I am sure you aren't interested in having me hang out with you and Maddy. You two probably have a lot to chat about."

Squeezing my hand tight, Tasha said, "Oh, John, I was so looking forward to seeing you hanging out with us today."

I turned red at her comment, not missing her slip of the tongue about seeing me hanging out.

My cock was throbbing in my shorts now. As much as I wanted to take my shorts off and free my cock, I wasn't sure it was a good idea. I was still dealing with the fact that Maddy and I were fucking. Did Maddy expect me to fuck her while Tasha watched? Did Tasha expect me to fuck her too?

What the hell was going on? Am I in the twilight zone or something?

I went back into the house as I heard Tasha say, "Hurry back."

Maddy said, "John, bring the sunscreen back with you, OK? Tasha doesn't need it with her silky brown skin, but I sure do."

Tasha chimed in with, "oh, I still need some sunscreen too. Better safe than sorry. Maybe John can rub it on us when he comes back, Maddy."

"Get the sunscreen in the tube, John, not the spray-on kind," Maddy said.

I went into the house and up to my office, which overlooks the pool. I could see the girls from the office window. They were still sitting at the table, eating and laughing.

I woke up my computer with the thought of checking my work email, but when I did, the photo of Maddy bent over with her young little pussy on display was still on the monitor.

I instantly thought, "What the hell am I doing in here when there are two gorgeous naked young women outside?"

My cock was still rock hard, and I wanted to join the girls sunbathing naked but didn't want to walk outside to the pool with a raging hard-on first thing.

So I figured what the hell, might as well rub one out and then join them at least then I would be somewhat flaccid. I dropped my shorts and took my cock in hand. I moved over to the window to perve on Tasha as I started stroking while thinking about bending her over and sliding my cock into her fat young snatch.

I was shocked at what I saw. Maddy was holding the copy of my cock and rubbing it all over Tasha's tits. Tasha had one hand between her legs and the other between Maddy's legs.

What I saw shocked me for a moment, not sure why anything would shock me at this point, but it did.

I watched as Maddy slowly ran the copy of my cock down Tasha's body and eventually between Tasha's legs. Tasha had spread her legs and leaned back in the chair, giving Maddy direct access to her pussy.

I got engrossed in watching Maddy slowly push the copy of my cock into Tasha's pussy. I had stopped stroking as I held my breath. I then watched Maddy slowly push the copy cock all the way into Tasha's spread-open fat pussy.

My copy cock was now entirely inside, Tasha's swollen fat pussy, I feverishly started stroking my cock.

I could see Maddy was talking to Tasha as she fucked her with the copy cock, but couldn't make out what she was saying.

I ever so quietly opened the window just in time to hear Maddy say, "Oh, Tasha, you will love the real thing even more. It is way bigger and thicker than this one. Your swollen fat cunt lips will love wrapping themselves around John's thick white cock."

HOLY SHIT, I thought. Maddy is suggesting to Tasha that I fuck her.

My head was swimming with the thought of Maddy, suggesting to Tasha that she would love me fucking her. Then I watched Maddy pull the copy cock out of Tasha's pussy and immediately sucked it into her.

That was it for me; I blew my load, and the first squirt shot right out the window. I just kept cumming. When I finally finished, I peeked out the window to see Maddy and Tasha were now standing next to the table making out. Each one was fingering the other's pussy while sucking on the copy cock.

Shit, I was seeing an entirely new side of Maddy, not so sweet and innocent. She had her mother's sex drive and bi side; that was for sure.

I pulled my shorts up and hurried downstairs. I wanted to get outside before my cock began to get engorged again, which I already felt starting to happen. I was still more hard than limp, but at least wouldn't be throbbing and dripping precum when I got outside.

Just as I got to the bottom of the stairs, my phone rang. It was from Amy, my wife.

"Hello dear, how's it going? Are you having a good time with your girlfriends?" I said, stumbling over my words.

"How's it going there? Are you enjoying your time alone? I see Maddy stayed there last night? She isn't bothering you, is she?" Amy asked. We have cell phone location tracking on the girl's phones, so we can always see where they are.

"Oh, no, she is fine. She asked if she could stay over; Tasha and she had plans for today. No sense her driving out to Matt's house just to come back today," I said. It wasn't a total lie. Matt is the girl's biological father. I wonder how he would feel about me fucking Madison. I think I know how Amy would feel if she found out.

"John, the girls here want to stay until next Sunday, is that OK? I know I was supposed to come home Wednesday, but you OK with me staying a bit longer and coming home Sunday night?" Amy asked.

"Sure, babe, you four girls don't get a chance to get away all together very often. Have fun." I said. Making sure I said it loud enough for Maddy and Tasha to hear from outside.

Amy babbled on about what she and her friends had planned for the rest of the week. I don't think I heard a single word she said, all I could think about was what was waiting outside for me.

I hung up and headed outside.

I grabbed the sunscreen and walked out the door. I announced myself as I headed out the door.

I was a bit surprised the girls weren't sitting at the table, but both were laying naked on one of the poolside beds.

When they saw me, both smiled, and Maddy said, "Oh good, you brought the sunscreen. Do me first, John."

Maddy rolled over on her back and parted her legs slightly, exposing her sweet young pink slit. Even from several feet away, I could see how swollen and wet she was. Her clit was fully engorged and peeking out from under its hood.

So much for not getting a raging hard-on. My cock jumped to full attention.

"Come on, John, I will help you lather up Madness," Tasha said as she motioned me over to the bed.

I walked over to the bed and stood beside it on Maddy's side. My cock was at full attention and making a tent out of my shorts.

"WOW John, that looks impressive," Tasha said as she pointed to my cock.

I could feel my face flush, and my first thought was, "maybe that will take some of the blood out of my cock," and I laughed somewhat to myself.

"What's so funny, John?" Tasha asked.

"Oh nothing," I responded.

"Are you two going to continue babbling or get me covered in sunscreen before the sun turns me into a lobster?" Maddy asked.

With that, I squirted the sunscreen on Maddy's back, and Tasha said, "John, you start at the top, and I will start at the bottom, then we can meet in the middle."

We slowly started rubbing the lotion all over Maddy's firm young body. I found myself paying extra attention to Maddy's gorgeous round ass.

Tasha's hands quickly found their way up Maddy's legs, and in between her thighs were she began slowly finger Maddy's swollen pussy.

Maddy had started moaning softly as I massaged her tight little ass, and Tasha explored Maddy's swollen pussy. Maddy then looked up at me and said, "John, you still have all your clothes on. Tasha, how come you haven't talked John out of those shorts yet?" Maddy said to Tasha.

Maddy rolled over and sat up straight. Then motioned Tasha to move over towards me.

Smiling at Tasha, Maddy said, "OK, Tasha, you take the left side of John's shorts, and I will take the right side."

With that, both girls grabbed the waistband of my shorts with one hand and pulled them down. My cock sprang out of my shorts, fully erect and in need of attention from these two hot horny young ladies.

Tasha gasped and then giggling towards Maddy, said, "Oh my, you weren't kidding Maddy, he is way bigger than what we have been playing with all this time. I love it."

Maddy said, "Girlfriend, it's not even fully hard yet, but I bet if you suck it into your mouth, you will get the full experience."

Just then, the door alarm chimed. Someone just came home.

It sent us all scrambling.

Maddy didn't have any clothes outside, so she jumped in the pool and leaned up against the side to hide the fact she was naked.

Tasha ran back to the table and quickly pulled her halter top back on and sat down at the table. Sitting down hid the fact that she wasn't able to get her pants back on in time.

I grabbed my shirt and pulled it on first. My cock was fully erect now, and when I pulled my shorts up, I didn't get myself fully tucked in. My cock head was sticking out the top of my shorts just as Meghan walked out the sliding door.

"What's going on here? Maddy, you said you were going to be at Dad's last night. You left me there all by myself with him and that trampy girlfriend of his. Thanks a lot, you little bitch." Meg snapped out.