StepDaughter's Plan Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a pouty face, Amy said, "Ok, but tomorrow night you and I are sleeping together, no questions about it."

"Yes my love," Jill responded and gave Amy a little slap on the ass as she turned and headed upstairs.

My cock twitched again as I watched both their naked firm round asses disappear up the stairs.

I finished cleaning up downstairs and headed up to our bedroom. The room was empty and I peeked out into the hallway to hear Amy and Jill in Meg's room, talking and laughing. Part of me, mainly my cock, wanted to go see what they were up to, but I left them alone and got ready for bed.

Amy came into the room just as I crawled into bed.

"Hey babe, was beginning to think I might be sleeping alone tonight," I said as Amy continued to the bathroom. She looked visibly flushed in the face.

Smiling over her shoulder at me she said, "You don't know how close you were too sleeping alone."

"Babe, I am ok with that if you want. You can sleep with Jill, just the two of you if you want," I said.

"No, she is right, we would just stay up all night fucking and eating each other's cunts until one of us passes out," Amy said in her husky voice.

Amy was still in slutville evidently. That's the only time she uses the word cunt.

Amy crawled into bed and attacked me. My cock was in her mouth before I knew what hit me and at the same time, she spread her legs over my face and ground her swollen wet pussy down onto my face.

I quickly buried my tongue deep inside her wet fuck hole while at the same time I felt her suck on my cock head. Amy can make me cum in seconds with the way she sucks my cock, she knows exactly how to make me pop and she had me close to blowing my load already.

With the same cat-like moves as before, she was off my face and straddling me reverse cowgirl style. She buried my hard cock balls deep in her hot hole and wasted no time grinding her pussy back and forth on my thick cock.

Amy grunted out, "fuck that cunt hole babe, the way only you know how to fuck it. Fill me with your hot cum. You make my cunt feel so good, make this bitch cum on your cock."

I don't know what went on in Meg's bedroom with Jill and Amy but I was loving the results. Amy was riding me like a wild woman.

Out of the blue she froze, her entire body convulsed several times, and then she collapsed on my legs.

My cock was still buried inside her pussy which continued flexing around my shaft as she finished up her orgasm.

Amy crawled off of my cock and quickly took my cock back in her mouth while looking up at me with her big brown puppy dog eyes.

"You going to feed me, babe? You know what this dirty little whore wants. Give it to me," Amy hissed out. As she took my cock back in her mouth and sucked on it hard.

That was it for me, I empty my balls in my wife's mouth and she didn't miss a drop, not that there was much left in my balls after the workout Jill and Amy had given them all day.

Amy rolled over next to me while still holding my cock in one hand.

"Wow Babe, I don't know what went on in the other room, but I like the results. Your cunt felt like it was on fire," I said as I pulled my gorgeous wife into me.

"Don't use that word, you know I hate it. I never use it," Amy said slightly annoyed.

Just like that, Amy had left slutville. I giggled silently to myself as I thought, does she really not know how much she says cunt when we are having sex with each other, not to mention when we fuck other people? She even used it the other day when we were naked with Maddy and Meg, saying how sweet their tight little pink cunts looked.

I have never asked her if she knows how she throws that word around quite liberally when we are having sex together or with others. The dirty sex talk was something that found its way into our sex life when we started playing with other couples. Now, when Amy uses the word cunt, I know she wants to fuck, down and dirty. If she doesn't use it, I know she wants to make slow passionate love, which leaves us both fully content that we have found our perfect life partner.

"What are you thinking about?" Amy said as she snuggled up to me with her head on my chest.

Not about to bring up the "cunt" topic I said, "Have you ever wondered why Jill never got married or has never mentioned someone she wants to be with?"

"She has been busy with her career. I can't imagine how busy she must be all the time. To be honest, I was surprised she can stay here until Tuesday," Amy responded.

I said, "Well it sounds like she is going to have a lot more time on her hands soon."

"What makes you say that?" Amy questioned.

"Jill said she is thinking about selling her share of the company and stepping aside. I am surprised she didn't say anything to you," I told Amy.

Amy sat up in the bed and locked eyes with me.

"She is doing what? She didn't tell me that. When did she tell you?" Amy asked.

With a bit of hesitation, I said, "Earlier today, before you came home. I asked why she had never married, a gorgeous successful lady like her must have lots of people after her, both men and women."

"Funny I have never brought up that topic with her, I just figured she was happily buried in work. So what did she say about being single?" Amy asked.

"Maybe you should ask her," I said, trying to dodge the question.

"Come on, I won't tell her you told me anything. Oh my, by the look on your face should I be scared? She isn't sick, is she? Oh God, what is it?" Amy said.

"Oh no, she is perfectly healthy as we both just found out, she has a lot of energy," I replied still attempting to dodge the question.

"That she does, plus she cums like a wild cat as you can now attest to," Amy was smiling as she said that.

For a split second, I thought I might have changed the topic and she would forget about her question.

"So? What did she say about still being single?" Amy asked

"You promise you won't tell her I said anything right?" I said.

"Yes, I promise, our pillow talk is always just between you and me," Amy said.

"Ok, well she said she was in love with someone but that someone is already taken," I replied.

"Gosh, is it someone at one of her offices? A married guy?" Amy was still sitting up with her legs crossed.

"Um it's not a man," I said as cutting Amy off.

"Oh, so this woman she is in love with is married. Oh, dear, I wonder who it is. Did she mention any names? I wonder if we know her," Amy said with a frown on her face.

Smiling now I said, "Oh, I know her very well, in fact, I married her."

Amy's face went blank with a moment of confusion and then it hit her.

"Oh shit. She doesn't just love me, she's in love with me," Amy whispered half to herself but loud enough for me to hear.

Then she got a huge smile on her face and said, "I guess in a way I am in love with her too. I would do anything for her and I am obviously attracted to her sexually. I mean I have been wanting to make love to her for so long. I finally got up the nerve on our trip to the cabin."

Amy crawled out of the bed and started for the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I am going to go tell Jill I love her just as much," Amy said smiling.

"Wo wo wo, you can't do that. You aren't supposed to know, remember," I said as jumped out of bed to stop her.

Am froze and frowned as she turned around and climbed back into bed.

"Hmm, I don't want her to be alone. Maybe I will run off with her," Amy said giggling

"Well she could always move in with us," I offered up with a laugh.

"Oh, wouldn't you love that? Think you could take care of all of us women?" Amy said sarcastically.

"I would die trying. What a way to go," I said.

"Ok, smart ass, let's get some sleep, we have the next four days with Jill to get all of this out in the open," Amy responded.

Out in the open, I thought, just how much is going to be let out into the open the next few days.

Changing the subject, I said, "I was more than a bit surprised to hear Jill refer to herself as a "cum bucket"."

Amy laughed so loud I thought for sure Jill must have heard her in the other room.

"Oh really? So you think she is some sweet innocent thing eh?" Amy said still giggling.

"Well kind of yes. She is so confident in herself and successful, it never occurred to me that she would think of herself as a slutty cum bucket," I said.

Still giggling Amy said, "I never told you about her when we were in college did I?"

"Nope," I responded.

"Halfway through our freshman year together, shortly after the second time, you came to visit me, Jill and I went to a fraternity party. We got to the party kind of late and most of the other girls had either already paired up with someone or left the party. So, by that time there were ten or fifteen frat boys left and a couple of other girls besides me and Jill," Amy explained.

"Sounds like some lucky guys, if you ask me," I said.

"Yes, they were. I don't know how the topic came up, one of the guys or one of the other girls must have mentioned something about sucking cock. Jill and I were sitting on the couch together and she leaned into me and in a voice a little too loud, told me she loved sucking cock and the taste of cum."

"WOW that must have been a bit of a surprise," I said.

Amy laughed and said, "Jill didn't realize how loud she said it, and one of the girls called her out, saying, you're all talk bitch, prove it, there's more than a few willing guys here."

I was all ears now. Back in my college days, my fraternity had a mixer with one of the sororities, and somehow it came up that the girls could recognize their boyfriend's cock any day. So we tried to get girls to have a glory hole party and prove it, but we only got two of the girls to volunteer. That's a different story though.

"So, what happened," I asked.

Before I knew what was going on, Jill was in the middle of the room on her knees unzipping one of the guy's pants. She pulled his cock out and sucked it into her mouth right off. He didn't last long and blew his load in her mouth. Jill made sure to show the girl that called her out, the mouth full of cum he had deposited. As soon as the first guy pulled out of her mouth a second guy moved in front of her. Jill unzipped him and sucked him off. After that guy, Jill turned to the girl that called her out and said, you going to come join me bitch? That girl freaked out and ran out of the house. The four other girls that were still there all got up and left the party, as well. I sat on the couch and watched Jill give head to nine guys that night. She only stopped when two of the guys tried to pull her pants off and fuck her. It got a little dicey for a few minutes, luckily one of the guys that Jill had sucked off, made them stop," Amy said.

"And what were you doing during all of this young lady? Just sitting on the couch and watching? You didn't join in?" I asked.

"Nope, don't get me wrong, I was so wet watching her, I am sure I left a spot on the couch. My panties were soaked through. When Jill and I got back to our room, that was the first time we made out and we fingered each other until we both climaxed and then we fell asleep together. Funny, thinking back on that now, I don't know why we stopped at fingering. I mean we were naked and kissing like crazy. I really wanted to eat her out that night, but she was still a bit drunk and I wasn't sure how far I should push it, plus I wanted her to remember the first time I ate her pussy," Amy said.

"So why didn't you two pick up where you left off the next day?" I asked.

"Oh trust me, I wanted to, but the next day Matt moved into the dorm room across the hall from us. He walked in on us and well you know the rest of that story, Meghan and Madison happened. It's funny it never occurred to me why Jill disliked Matt so much, until now. She would tell me every chance she got I was an idiot for going out with Matt, and that I had a soul mate already. When I got pregnant with Meghan, I don't think she talked to me for two months. That truly hurt, I knew I had screwed up, but I was going to make the best of it or at least try," Amy said, now with tears in her eyes.

"Well babe, it was meant to be. We eventually found our way back to each other and I couldn't be happier. I am the luckiest man alive," I said as I pulled Amy into my arms and hugged her tight.

Amy turned and spooned up to me and was surprised she was sound asleep in minutes, while I tossed and turned all night thinking about what the next four days would bring with Jill here and the girls coming home tomorrow.

Saturday morning I was up and out of bed around seven am. I wasn't sleeping so no sense in continuing to toss and turn all morning and keep Amy from sleeping.

I quietly left the bedroom and went down the hall to check on Jill. I peeked in the bedroom and was pleasantly surprised to see Jill was wide awake and had her legs spread open and was fucking herself with a vibrating dildo.

My cock sprang to life at the sight and I couldn't help myself, I started to slowly stroke as I watched this gorgeous lady fucking herself. As I stroked I lost track of myself and I slightly pushed the door open, it caught Jill's eye immediately.

She didn't stop sliding the long fat dildo in and out of her tight little pink fuck hole. She just smiled and motioned for me to come join her

I step into the room and her eyes immediately went to my now throbbing cock.

"Mmm Amy said you have amazing morning wood. I hope that's for me," Jill groaned out in a husky lust-filled tone.

I slowly moved over to the bed and was about to climb on and get between Jill's soft warm thighs but she once again wanted my cock in her mouth. She really is a sexy slutty cum bucket.

Jill moved around on the bed and once again had her head hanging off the edge of the bed with her mouth wide open. She continued slowly working the fat vibrating dildo in and out of her wet pink slit.

She had one hand working the dildo and one hand feverishly rubbing her clit.

I moved up to her mouth and pushed my engorged fat cock head into her hot mouth. She sucked it into her mouth and let out a purring sound when it hit the back of her throat.

Jill moved her head down further to allow me to push my cock into her throat. I watched my cock head enter her throat and move down her throat until my balls were resting on her nose.

I slowly pulled out until just my mushroomed cockhead was between her soft warm lips.

Jill still had her hand between her legs working the dildo and rubbing her clit. As good as her mouth felt I wanted to drive it home into her tight pink fuck hole.

Every time I pushed my cock balls deep down her throat the thought of pulling out and shoving it into her spread open pussy would dissipate. Her mouth, tongue, and throat felt so good wrapped around my throbbing cock.

I kept fucking this gorgeous woman's mouth for a few minutes when she pulled my cock out of her mouth and said, "I am close, cum with me stud. Give me your morning load. Fuck my cum bucket mouth."

I shoved my cock back into her mouth and fucked her mouth deep and hard the way she has said she loves. I was close and I wanted to dump my load down her throat just as she climaxed.

It was too late, I erupted with a huge morning load. Jill felt me explode in her mouth and down her throat and that sent her over the edge. Her mouth clamped down on my shaft holding my cock deep in her throat as I continued pumping stream after stream of cum into her belly.

It felt like the biggest load I had ever shot. My balls were tingling as the last stream squirted out of my cock.

Jill didn't release her mouth's grip on my cock. She had all seven inches of my fat cock firmly embedded in her throat and she was loving it. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on.

I stared down at this gorgeous woman with my cock buried in her mouth and her legs spread open wide, she had let go of the dildo during her climax but it was still buried in her pussy.

From across the room, I heard Amy say, "Did you give her a nice big load of your sweet morning cum babe? She is such a cum bucket slut. Lord, I love that girl."

Jill hearing Amy, pulled her mouth off my cock and said, "Just like you, my love, that is why I am so in love with you and have been all these years. Two horny dirty sluts. You like your cunt stuffed with a big fat cock and I love a nice hard cock shoved down my throat until I make it erupt with sweet cream."

I hadn't noticed Amy enter the room and watched the entire event. She clearly enjoyed the show as she was licking her fingers now, which I was sure had just been rubbing her clit.

"Well, ladies can I make us some breakfast? Any requests?" I asked.

Jill giggling said, "I could go for another helping of what I just had."

Amy said, "Come on you hot little cum bucket lover of mine, let's go take a shower while John makes us some veggie omelets."

Jill sat up and started to get off the bed when she said, "Amy, I am in love with you and I have been for a long time. You don't have to be in love with me, but I wanted you to know."

"I guess I am in love with you too Jill. Probably have been since college. When I attacked you in the shower up at the cabin, it wasn't just lustful sex. I wanted to be with you and still do," Amy said with a shaky voice as she looked at me for a reaction.

Jill was smiling from ear to ear now.

I was just about to say something when Jill, blurted out, "I am so happy. You are my two most favorite people in the world and I am so excited our relationship has finally moved to this level. John, you are included in my love for Amy, I hope you know that."

I pulled Jill to me and gave her a long deep kiss. I could still taste my cum on her tongue.

"Anybody that Amy loves, I love," I said.

"Well now that, this is all out in the open, let's go shower while John makes us some breaky," Amy said as she took Jill by the hand and headed into the bathroom to shower.

As we walked out of Meg's room I glanced back at the bed and thought about the last time I was in Meg's room, Maddy and I were fucking on Meg's bed and we left a huge wet spot on the comforter. I giggled to myself as I went back to our bedroom and pulled on some shorts and a shirt.

I checked my watch and damn it was close to eight am already. WOW, I had my cock down Jill's throat a lot longer than I thought.

I heard the shower turn off upstairs and waited for the girls to come downstairs before starting the omelets.

Twenty minutes later the girls came downstairs holding hands and laughing. They both had on bikinis with wraps around their waists.

"Well don't you two look good enough to eat," I said tongue in cheek.

Jill smiling from ear to ear said, "Yes she is, I checked Amy's sweet pink clit in the shower. Amy's pussy is nice and clean and ready for the day, I buried my tongue in her cunt to make sure. MMM, I have had the two loves of my life in my mouth on the same day and it isn't even noon yet."

"Well that hot little cunt of yours needs some cock in it at some point soon," Amy said.

I checked my watch, it was eight forty-five in the morning and Amy was already in slutville. I am going to need to pace myself today I think. If things go the way I think they might once Maddy and Meg get home, I better start hydrating.

Jill giggling said, "Oh for sure. My lust for swallowing a big load of cum always seems to leave my cunt wanting a stuffing."

Once again I was slightly stunned to hear Jill refer to herself as a slutty cum bucket. When she said it last night I figured it was because she was a bit drunk and super horny, but she was stone-cold sober now.

Amy slapped Jill on the ass and said, "Come on you hot little cum bucket, can I make you a latte or espresso?"

"Oh lord no, you know caffeine makes me so jittery," Jill said.