StepDaughter's Plan Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat down for breakfast and even with the girls dressed my cock was past the chubby state and all I could think about was bending Jill over the table and driving my cock into her tight little pink snatch.

"John, have you heard anything Jill or I said?" Amy asked.

"Um, what? Sorry I was somewhere else there for a moment," I said, mentally returning to the breakfast table.

Amy laughing looked at Jill and said, "I am sure that somewhere else was your pink cunt, girlfriend."

Jill giggled and said, "Well I hope so. My cunt is dripping wet and tingling right now. Gosh, you two have me so horny. I didn't know I could be such a slut. I love it. Thank you two. I wish you had attacked me sooner Amy, we could have been having all kinds of fun all these years."

My cock was rock hard and throbbing now. I stood up to get some more toast and my erection caught the attention of both girls.

Amy saw the tent in my shorts and said, "Jill, I think John has something that can help you with that tingling in your sweet cunt."

I continued into the kitchen to get some more toast. I heard the girls laughing out in the dining room and when I returned they were both gone.

The door out to the pool was still locked so I know they didn't head outside. Giving them both some time alone I cleared the table and cleaned up the kitchen. I figured we would be hanging out around the pool all day so I put some food together for later on as well as some margaritas and our new favorite rum punch.

Just as I finished Amy and Jill came downstairs and into the kitchen. They were both fully dressed.

Amy said, "Babe, do you mind if Jill and I go shopping for a bit? We should be home not much later than two."

Smiling, I responded, "I didn't think I was going to get off without you two heading out shopping at least once on this visit. What's on the list this time, more shoes?"

Jill giggling said, "One can never have too many shoes for goodness sakes. Plus I want to get the girls something from their Aunt Jill."

"I thought you already brought them something from Spain?" I asked.

"John, don't be so nosey," Amy said as she grabbed Jill's hand and the two of them left.

Slightly disappointed that I wasn't going to be spending my day with my cock buried in Jill's mouth or tight pussy, I was looking forward to a few hours alone. After not sleeping most of the night I needed a nap. I stripped off my clothes and headed out to the pool.

It was already warm and looked like it was going to be a beautiful day.

I was sound asleep before I finished the first page of my book.

I woke up to Jill saying, "Well I can't blame Meg for spreading her legs for that, I would have jumped on that too when I was her age. Now at my age I for sure will."

Still groggy from my nap I looked up to see Amy and Jill standing at the end of the bed, both naked and smiling at me as I attempted to shake the sleep out of my head.

Jill climbed on the bed and was crawling her way up my legs when I realized I had a raging hard-on. I vaguely remembered the dream I was having about fucking Jill's mouth early that day.

Before I was fully awake, Jill was straddling me and aiming my fat cockhead at her engorged pink slit. Her eyes were on fire with lust and little moans of pleasure were escaping her mouth as she rubbed my cock head back and forth between her engorges pink labia.

"Oh fuck that feels good, handsome. Hope you don't mind if I take advantage of you," Jill said as she sank on my shaft, impaling her tight hot snatch on my thick cock.

"Oh fuck that feels good, a perfect way to wake up from a nap. Have a gorgeous sexy lady use me for her pleasure and in turn my pleasure," I said as I grabbed Jill by her hips and began rocking her back and forth on my shaft.

Jill leaned down and kissed me. I could hear and feel her purring as our lips locked.

Amy said, "Roll her over on her back John, and pound that tight cunt. Make my sexy horny girlfriend cum on your cock."

Jill broke off our kiss and said, "Use me, you handsome stud. Fuck my cunt until I can't walk."

We rolled over and Jill instantly spread her legs and pulled them up to lock behind her elbows. My cock never slipped out of her fuck hole as we rolled.

I began to slowly slide my hard shaft in and out of Jill's swollen pussy. We were moving in unison now and every time I pushed into her, her gorgeous brown breast would giggle. She looked amazing.

In a husky voice, Amy said, "Fuck that hot bitch Babe. She needs your cum inside her cunt."

It had been several hours since I deposited a load in Jill's mouth and down her throat and I could feel another large load building up in my balls.

I looked over at Amy to see her standing by the side of the bed. She was wearing a FeelDoe strapless strap on. It was a new one. Amy and the girls already had two of these toys. A black one and a blue one, but this one was flesh-colored and shaped more like a real cock. It wasn't as thick as the other two Amy and the girls own.

Amy had the bulbous end firmly tucked inside her pussy and I could hear it buzzing from the vibrator in the FeelDoe. Amy had a devilish smile on her face as she watched Jill and me.

I thought, now why did she have us roll over if she was going to fuck Jill in the ass at the same time I had my cock buried in Jill.

When Amy climbed on the bed behind me, I instantly knew what she had planned for the other end of the FeelDoe. When I felt the cold lube hit my asshole I had no misgivings as to what my horny kinky wife was planning.

Amy knows I do enjoy a good prostate massage either from her finger or one of her dildos and in the future perhaps even from a real cock, but that is a different story. Amy has never fucked my ass while I was balls deep in another woman let alone her best friend.

Jill was moaning and grinding her hips up into me as I continued slowly sliding in and out of her tight cunt.

I looked down at Jill and she was smiling when she said, "Stop moving for a bit and relax."

My first thought was, did she plan this? Did Amy? Or did they both come up with the idea?

Just then I felt the head of the FeelDoe press against my ass.

A small audible moan of pleasure escaped my lips as I felt Amy begin to push the head into my ass.

Jill purred out, "Don't stop Amy, I just felt his cock flex inside my cunt. You were right, it feels even bigger now."

I unconsciously bent down towards Jill, giving Amy better access to push the dildo end of the FeelDoe into my ass.

The head of the dildo slipped inside my ass and it caused me to drive my hips hard into Jill's spread open legs forcing my cock deeper into her hot wet fuck hole.

Jill let out with a combined scream and grunt. Her eyes were now wide open and glazed over.

Amy kept up her assault on my ass and before long she had the entire seven inches of the slim dildo end of the FeelDoe buried in my ass. It instantly sent shivers through my entire body. The vibration on my prostate and ass was amazing.

"Oh fuck that feels amazing. I can feel the dildo vibrating right through John's cock and into my cunt," Jill hissed out in between her panting and moaning. Her entire body was shaking and she like me was now covered in tiny droplets of sweat.

I felt Amy slowly withdraw the dildo and then push it back in my ass. I was on sensory overload. Jill's hot tight pussy wrapped around my cock and the vibration on my prostate sent me into an earth-shattering orgasm. It felt like my prostate and balls had exploded. I just kept pumping stream after stream of cum into Jill.

The world stood still for what seemed like hours.

Far off I heard Amy's voice.

"John, John, STOP. STOP. You're hurting Jill," Amy said.

I came back to reality and looked down at Jill and she was grimacing in pain.

"Oh shit sweetheart, I am sorry," I said to Jill as I pulled out of her and rolled over on my back.

Jill sat up panting and looked down at her pussy and said, "Holy fuck, look."

Amy and I looked at her pussy and there was a solid stream of cum running out of her tight little fuck hole.

"Jill, I am sorry, did I hurt you?" I said, still trying to catch my breath.

Jill laughed out loud and said, "Handsome, if that is hurting me, you can do it to me any time you want. I came so hard when you started cumming inside me. I swear it felt like you were shooting your cum straight past my cervix and into my stomach. I felt every squirt of your hot load painting my cunt walls. Amy told me it would make you cum like wild when she fucked your ass, but I had no idea it would be that intense for both of us. We need to do that again this week."

Amy still wearing the FeelDoe with it vibrating said, "Well Jill my love, that was a first for us. I knew he would explode but had no idea it would be that intense for him or me for that fact. I almost passed out myself when you two climaxed."

"Fuck, I want to do that again as soon as I recover. My cunt feels like it is vibrating, and look at my clit, it has never been this swollen," Jill said.

I was still trying to recover. My balls were spent and my ass as usual was a bit tender, but being the horny bastard I am, I was ready for round two with the girls if they were.

Jill rolled over and hugged me and kissed me.

"Christ, look at the wet spot you two made?" Amy said pointing at the huge wet spot in the middle of the bed where I had just exploded inside Jill's hot hole.

Coming back to my senses I said, "So is that dildo what you two went shopping for?"

Jill smiling up at me as she continued to hug me said, "That's one reason. I got the girls something at the same store. I think they will like it and can't wait to see them try it out."

"Damn, what time is it? The girls are going to be here soon I would imagine. We should probably go get dressed." I said without fully realizing what Jill had just said about buying the girls something at the sex shop.

"Ah, do we have to?" Jill said with a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

I looked at Amy and she wasn't making movements towards taking the FeelDoe out of her pussy or getting up to get dressed.

"Come on ladies, as much I could go for another round of that, I think we should be dressed when the girls get here," I said as I rolled off the bed and onto my feet.

"Ah John, your mouth is saying one thing, but your cock is saying something else," Jill said as she rolled over towards me, licking her lips as she faced my cock.

Even after the ball draining orgasm I just had, my cock was rock hard and at full attention. I had to admit, knowing Maddy would be home soon had something to do with my erection. But at the same time, I was slightly nervous about what was going to happen when the girls got here. Jill had hinted more than once she was open to getting naked with Maddy and Meg. And just what did she buy them at the sex shop? She was clearly expecting more than just hanging out naked with the girls? She did watch Maddy, Meg, and I fuck each other all last week.

Amy and Jill were still laying on the bed naked as I continued to try and get them up and go get dressed.

"Do you think Maddy's sexy little brown girlfriend will be coming with them?" Jill asked.

"She has the most delicious fat cunt with a huge clit that stands up and begs to be sucked and licked. Plus she truly knows her way around a cunt. Her tongue makes me shake," Amy said.

"Ok, ladies, seriously, let's put some clothes on before the girls get here, please?" I half pleaded half begged.

Amy rolled off the bed and pulled the FeelDoe out of her pussy and tossed it onto the bed. Then she leaned down and gave Jill a long passionate open mouth kiss.

"Come on you hot little cum bucket, let's go get dressed before John burst a blood vessel," Amy said as she giggled and pulled Jill to her feet.

"Oh gosh, looking at his cock, it looks like he has a couple of blood vessels ready to burst right now," Jill said as she reached out and grabbed my cock and then pulled me along as the three of us headed into the house.

Jill wasn't kidding, my cock was ready to explode just watching and listening to the two of them tease me about getting dressed. But when Jill wrapped her soft warm hand around my cock, and gave it a few light strokes I was ready to unload in her hand and would have if she didn't let go just as we got to the door. Not sure I had anything left in my balls after the last load, but I was more than willing to find out.

I followed Amy and Jill's firm round asses up the stairs and it did nothing to eliminate the throbbing in my cock. Especially when Jill got to the top of the stairs and pretended she dropped something. Bending over and shooting me a gorgeous clear view of her still swollen pink labia.

It took every ounce of self-control not to grab Jill by her slender hips and drive my cock home into that tight pink snatch.

"Hey, cum bucket, what do you want to wear," I heard Amy say as the two of them disappeared into Amy's closet.

I went into my tiny closet and pulled on a pair of shorts and a button-down Hawaiian shirt. Then headed back downstairs to try and relax before the girls got home. My cock was still more hard than flaccid and immediately regretted wearing my khaki shorts. If the situation came up where I might start leaking precum, these shorts wouldn't hide a thing.

I was just about to head back upstairs when Amy came down. My eyes about popped out of my head.

She was wearing a sheer black skin-tight body stocking with a garter belt and black stockings. She looked fucking amazing and my cock sprang to full attention. Her perfect tits and bald pussy were on full display in the sheer outfit.

"Wow babe, you look amazing," I said before remembering the girls were going to be here any moment.

"Thanks, babe, I was hoping you'd like what I put on. You did want us to get dressed," Amy said with a smile.

Then Jill walked into the room and my jaw hit the floor. She was wearing a similar body stocking and garter belt but she was all in red. She looked just as incredible.

"This ok, John? Are we wearing enough now?" Jill said giggling.

Amy pointed at my crouch and said with a giggle, "Well his cock thinks you look more than ok, you dirty little slut."

"Ladies, seriously you look amazing, but are you sure you want to be dressed like that when Maddy and Meg get here? Don't get me wrong you look good enough to eat, but do you really want to have your hot little coochies out on display?" I said.

Jill cut me off and said, "Well we have to do something to keep you interested in our cunts. Once the girls get here with their tight young cunts you might forget about us. And I hope at least one of you four eats me. I haven't been able to think of anything else since watching you and the girls fuck and suck each other. Their hot little kitties look so yummy on cam," Jill's voice had gone sultry and a bit husky. Her eyes were on fire and she looked like a cat on a hot tin roof, ready to pounce.

I was about to say something but realized I was fighting a losing battle and then I thought, why am I fighting this? Amy and Jill have obviously talked about all of the scenarios that could happen or they hoped would happen.

Knowing Maddy and Meg, they won't hesitate to explore Jill's body. For a split second, I got very nervous with the thought that am I going to be able to keep up with all of these gorgeous women. I am a horny bastard and Amy and my record is sixteen times in eighteen hours, but that was just the two of us on our first trip to Vegas and a visit to a sex club there. Today was building up to a very different situation than that night in Vegas

Amy said, "Babe, seriously? Do you really want to be wearing shorts when they get here? You know Maddy is going to be upset about that."

"John, just take those off, you shouldn't keep a cock like yours undercover. Don't tease us girls, or do you want us to beg for it?" Jill purred out.

Just then we heard the garage door open. That's odd, I wonder why the girls came in through the garage and not the front door like they normally do.

When they walked into the house and turned the corner to the living room I knew why, both girls had stripped off their clothes in the garage and were stark naked and smiling.

Maddy's smile quickly turned to a frown when she looked at me.

"Daddy, why are you wearing all those clothes? Mom and Aunt Jill are dressed the proper way to welcome us home." Maddy said with a slightly irritated tone.

Meg cut her off and said, "Aunt Jill, I am so excited to see you. My goodness, you look amazing. Mom wasn't kidding when she said what a gorgeous figure you have. Your breasts are beautiful."

Jill quickly walked to the girls and said, "My breasts? Meghan, your breasts put mine to shame. I would kill to have your figure."

Jill hugged Meg and then made Meg turn around and show off her body to her.

"John, I see why you couldn't keep your fat cock out of this one's pretty little kitty Her ass is spectacular, and look at her pretty little pink cunt. Your mom tells me it tastes even better than it looks," Jill said partially to me and then back to Meg

Maddy was standing next to Meg and Jill with a frown on her face and her arms crossed over her tits.

Jill quickly moved over to Maddy and hugged her and then did the same thing she did with Meg. She had Maddy turn around in a circle as she examined Maddy's figure.

"My God Maddy, you look like a model. You are so beautiful. I wish I had your long legs. I can see why John and Meg love getting between them. Can't blame them. You are all grown up," Jill said as she hugged Maddy again. Their two naked bodies were a sight to behold.

Maddy was still frowning as Jill hugged her.

"Maddy, why the frown?" Amy said.

"What the hell, all us girls are naked or dressed to kill and Daddy still has his clothes on," Maddy said.

Amy laughed and said looking at me, "I told you."

Jill said, "Oh, Maddy I think John wants us, girls, to beg him to let his big fat cock out to play."

Jill reached down between Maddy's thighs causing Maddy to jump a bit.

"John, your baby girl is soaking wet, I think she needs you to take care of her nineteen-year-old cunt," Jill said as she licked her fingers clean.

I was so focused on Jill and Maddy that I hadn't noticed Meg and Amy when they moved over to the couch.

This was all happening very fast. The wheels had come off the cart and there was no pretending we weren't headed for a total fuck fest.

Jill still with an arm around Maddy said, "Come on honey, let's go get those clothes off of John. A cock that nice shouldn't ever be covered up unless by our mouths or cunts."

Maddy's frown turned into a smile and she said, "You always know just what to say and do Auntie. By the way, you look fucking amazing. I can't wait to eat your hot little cunt. Mom said you taste damn good."

Jill hearing Maddy say she wanted to eat her cunt, cause Jill to take a step back. I think it caught Jill off guard, not expecting Maddy to be so forward with her.

The dynamic changed between the two of them, Maddy was calling the shots now, which surprised Jill but not me. I knew Maddy could be very domineering with sex but shocked me that Jill instantly became so submissive to Maddy.

Maddy grabbed Jill's hand and said, "Come, Auntie, let's go get some of Daddy's cunt stretching cock in us."

Jill's eyes had turned dark and full of lust in a blink of an eye.

Maddy jumped into my arms and kissed me hard as she wrapped her long lean legs around me at the same time.

As we kissed I felt Jill start to pull my shorts down while she stood behind me.

My cock sprang out of my shorts and against Maddy's firm little ass cheeks.

Maddy broke off the kiss and said, "that's much better. Auntie, get that bodysuit off but leave the garter belt and stockings on, I want you wearing those when I eat you out while Daddy stretches my tight cunt with his fat cock.