StepDaughter's Plan Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was game on now. I couldn't stop this locomotive full of horny sexy women if I wanted, not that I wanted to anyways.

From across the room, we heard Meg scream out, "Oh fuck Mom, I'm going to cum already."

The three of us looked over to see Meg sitting on the edge of the couch with her legs pulled up and spread wide as Amy buried her face in her firstborn's twenty-two-year-old's pussy.

"Eat that slutty bitches cunt Mom, I have been edging her all morning, getting her ready for today. Her cunt was ripe and ready to pop two hours ago," Maddy said as she grabbed my hand and Jill's and guided us outside to the pool bed.

When we got to the door, Maddy looked at Jill and said, "Auntie, have you ever squirted?"

Jill's eyes got even wider and she stuttered out, "No, never."

Maddy smiled and said, "Good, I want to be the first to make you squirt. John taught me how to make Meg squirt. She goes off like the dirty little whore she is. I swear her cunt looks like a fountain when she squirts."

It was clear to me now, I was along for the ride and no sense being surprised by anything that could and most likely would happen this week.

When we got to the bed, the Feeldoe Amy had fucked my ass with was still laying on the bed in the middle of the stain from the wet spot Jill and I made.

Maddy picked it up and said, "Jill you naughty horny slut, was this in your ass while John fucked your pretty little cunt?"

"Wasn't in my ass or your mom's," Jill said in a horny husky tone.

Maddy looked at me and while smiling said, "Daddy? Oh my. We need to clean this up and then try that with me as one of the three."

Maddy honestly looked surprised for the first time since all of the sex had started between us.

Jill looked like she was vibrating now she was so primed for a fuck.

"Maddy, John almost drove me right through the mattress when your mom fucked him with that. All three of us climaxed so hard I swear the bed shook." Jill said, now almost panting as she spoke. She was squeezing her thighs together and shifting her weight back and forth on her feet.

Jill had stripped off the bodysuit and now looked even more incredible with just the red garter belt and stockings on. Her large full breasts looked amazing and I couldn't help but reach out and grab them.

Maddy said, "Sorry I don't have a pair of tits like those Daddy. They are gorgeous, and her nipples could give Meg a run for her money."

"Maddy, stop that, you know I love you and your body. I love your breasts, they are perfect," I said.

Jill openly panting now said, "Maddy, don't be silly, your body is gorgeous. I am dying to get my mouth and tongue on you and in you. Your cunt looks so pretty. You need to hurry up and get John's fat cock in it so I can eat you until you cum on my face."

"Get on the bed my slutty auntie Jill. I want to eat your sweet brown cunt," Maddy said as she pushed Jill onto the bed.

Jill fell back onto the bed on her back.

With a come fuck me smile on her face she let her legs fall open giving Maddy her first full view of Jill's tight pink snatch."

"Oh fuck Auntie, your tight little pink taco looks amazing. Your cunt lips are so swollen and look at that clit, you are a dirty little slut, aren't you? Spreading your legs for your goddaughter. No wonder you and mom are best friends."

Maddy bent over the bed and buried her face in Jill's swollen snatch. As soon as Maddy's tongue touched Jill's pussy, Jill let out a moan that sounded like a wounded animal, but this was unmistakably a moan of pleasure.

Jill screamed out, "Eat that cunt you dirty little whore goddaughter of mine."

My cock was throbbing and I was so caught up in the sight before me I was frozen in place watching Maddy munch on her godmother's pussy while Maddy's tight pink slit was right in front of me.

"John, don't just stand there, fuck your young stepdaughter's swollen cunt. She is soaking wet and in heat," Amy said as she and Meg walked out to the pool beds.

Meg's blue eyes were glazed over, she was in a post-orgasm trance and wanted more. She was unsteady on her feet as Amy lead her over to the other pool bed.

Amy's voice snapped me out of the trance I found myself in and I took a step forward and grabbed Maddy by her slender hips.

"Hold on, stud," Amy said as she walked over to me and grabbed my cock.

"Let me put this in my baby girl. I want to see up close when you stretch her tight little pink cunt to its limits," Amy hissed out as she grabbed my cock and aimed my fat cock head at her daughter's puffy pink fuck hole.

I pushed forward and the head of my cock slid in between Maddy's thin pink lips.

Amy turned and kissed me then said, "Such a lucky girl to get your fat cock buried in her hot young cunt."

Amy wasn't just mayor of slutville now, she was president of slut world.

When my fat cock head disappeared inside Maddy, she let out a long deep moan but never moved her mouth and tongue out of Jill's pussy.

The tongue lashing Maddy was giving Jill had Jill's leg shaking.

Jill sat up just long enough to moan out, "Meg, get your hot little ass over here and park your cunt on my face. I need to taste your sweetness."

I had ahold of Maddy's hips and was working my entire seven inches into her tight young fuck hole.

I don't know if she was tense or had been doing kegel exercises for the past twenty-four hours but she was tighter than I remembered. Her pussy felt amazing as it stretched open and slowly engulfed my shaft.

Amy was standing right next to me watching my cock slowly invade her baby girl's pussy.

"Maddy, you have such a tight little cunt. John's fat cock is filling you up, you dirty little slut, letting your stepfather fuck you," Amy said in a deep husky voice. She was rubbing her pussy as she watched, her eyes wide open and focused on watching my thick shaft disappear inside Maddy's cunt.

I barely had half of my shaft buried in Maddy when her entire body froze up and she had three or four hard spasms.

Maddy grunted out with a "fuck yeah, daddy."

Amy made a squeaking sound and said, "Fuck I just came with you, slutty baby girl. Get the rest of that fat cock in that slut's cunt, John."

It was extremely erotic and at the same time, a little weird hearing Amy call her daughter a dirty little slut and referring to her pussy as a cunt. Amy knows how much her dirty talk turns me on, but this was her daughter and my stepdaughter she was talking about, then again not sure why anything would shock me now

Maddy's pussy clamped down on my shaft and I held still until her orgasm subsided. As soon as I felt her relax I pushed hard and buried my entire thick seven-inch-long shaft balls deep in my nineteen-year-old stepdaughter.

Meg was now squatting over Jill's face and from the sounds Meg was making, Jill was doing an excellent job of eating out Meg's cunt.

Maddy was attacking Jill's pussy and from Jill's reaction, Jill was making she was either already in the middle of a climax or was about to any second.

Maddy was fully impaled on my cock now. I was moving in and out of her tight young pussy as slowly as I could. I wanted to stay inside her as long as possible.

"Fuck fuck, stop stop," Jill screamed out as she pushed Meg off her face and rolled away from Maddy's face.

Amy giggled and said, "Maddy you made your slut of a godmother cum so hard she had to stop."

Jill was shaking and had rolled over and curled up into the fetal position and tried to catch her breath as she laughed in pleasure.

Meg move and tried to get into position for Maddy to eat her out, but Maddy said, "Not you bitch, Mom get up here."

Amy giggled and said, "Oh my, my baby girl wants to eat her mommy's cunt. I can't disappoint her."

I watched as my gorgeous sexy wife got on the bed and spread her legs in front of her nineteen-year-old daughter.

"Naughty little slut, eating your mom's cunt like that while you let your stepfather fuck your tight cunt hole," Jill said with a smile on her face, now somewhat recovered from her orgasm.

Jill then turned to Meg and said, "Oh you dirty little blonde slut, get that hot young cunt of yours over here so I can finish what I started."

Jill went after Meg's pussy like she was starving.

Maddy was eating out Amy and now pushing her hips back into me and grinding her hips up and down causing the head of my cock to slide up and down over her cervix. Maddy was grunting loudly now.

Amy was panting as Maddy attacked her pussy.

"Eat that cunt baby girl, you know what your mommy likes," Amy hissed out.

Then Amy tensed up and grabbed handfuls of the bedsheets. I was shocked she climaxed so fast. Amy rolled away from Maddy's mouth and lay on the bed shaking and giggling.

I had Maddy's full attention now and both of us quickly picked our pass. My balls were on fire and I need to empty them in my sweet young stepdaughter.

Maddy is just as good at the dirty talk as her mom.

"Oh Daddy, you should be ashamed of yourself, shoving your big fat cock into your stepdaughter's tight young cunt. You are stretching her cunt open and she can feel your thick cock head rubbing deep inside her cunt," Maddy said. I don't remember telling her how hot it is when she talks in the third person like she was, but she wasn't about to stop.

"I bet you're going to shoot your thick sticky cum inside her cunt too. Shoot it all the way deep inside her swollen pink cunt hole. Bet you shove your thumb in her ass at the same time too. You are a naughty stepfather," Maddy grunted out.

That was it for me, I was on physical overload as well as visual overload. Jill had her perfect brown round ass up in the air as she ate out Meg. Her pussy lips still swollen and extend out of her brown slit.

Here I was balls deep in Maddy's tight young snatch and I was already thinking about shoving my cock into Jill. Fuck I am a horny bastard.

I felt Maddy start to shake and I knew she was close. That was it for me, I grabbed her hips harder and pulled her back into me so hard I lifted her slender frame off the ground and held her feet in mid-air as I began pumping my load deep into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah, daddy, paint my cunt walls with your sticky cream," Maddy grunted out, and then she began her climax spasm as I remained balls deep in her young pussy.

I pulled out of Maddy and she quickly turned and jumped into my arms and hugged me so tight I could barely breathe. For a slender young lady that couldn't weigh more than 118 pounds, she is incredibly strong.

"John, I am so in love with you. I know this can't be anything more than a passing thing, but I love you so much. Thank you for being with me," Maddy whispered in my ear.

"Baby girl I love you too and thank you for all of this, although I do at times feel a little perverted about it all," I said as I whispered back to her.

Maddy giggled and said, "the kinky perverted part makes me climax so hard when you are inside me. No one will ever make me feel that way but you. OH, and I don't care what mom said, when you come to visit me in New York, you so better fuck my brains out. Mom doesn't need to know everything, right?"

Maddy jumped out of my arms and onto the bed where she snuggled up with Jill, Meg, and Amy. It was truly a sight to behold. Four of the sexiest women, alive were all laying naked on the bed in front of me.

My cock twitched and while I was contemplating fucking some more, my cock was down for the count, at least for a little while. I needed to hydrate.

The rest of the time Jill spent with us, was a blur of a total fuck fest.

We were naked twenty-four seven and Jill ended up staying an extra couple of days. The slut inside her that she had discovered was not to be denied.

Amy and I both called in sick to work as we didn't want to miss anything that went on with Jill and the girls.

Amy and Meg spent most of the time between each other's legs pleasuring each other with their tongues.

Jill, Maddy, and I sucked and fucked each other so many times that by the time Jill left to return to Spain all three of us could barely walk. By Wednesday Maddy had to take a day off from fucking as her pussy was too sore from the pounding Jill had given her with one of the FeelDoes.

The image of Meg riding Jill's face while Maddy ate out Jill and I had my cock buried in Maddy's tight pussy is an image that Amy says she masturbates to almost daily.

Two weeks after Jill left, Meg left for Europe to begin her studies abroad. Jill had arranged everything for Meg. She rented her an apartment in Madrid not too far from where Jill had an apartment of her own. The two spend a lot of time together and not just in bed.

Then a week after that Maddy left to start school on the east coast. Maddy and I spent the entire day before she left naked in bed and out by the pool.

Amy reminded both girls before they left that all of the sex play ends when the girls leave to start the next chapter of their life. Maddy though had made it very clear to both Amy and me, she didn't want all of it to end.

In Maddy's words, "the part that had me balls deep inside her tight young cunt."