All Comments on 'Steph at the Concert'

by Rainforestman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

Cant wait for all the angry closet cucks to come comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh Wow! Unprotected sex with a complete stranger at a concert, way to go.

And she is supposed to be a “professor”

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

Most people would say that giving your two main characters identical names is a poor decision, but it isn't even in the same area code of poor decisions as the couple in this story. Not just the random group sex in a crowd, but drinking from random stranger's flasks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok Rainmam

Did their marriage last more than a week more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
light switch change once again

another story where the wife is against it and in this case has a prior example where this behavior caused them to split yet at the drop of a hat she agrees to dress slutty, flirts and drops strangers, and then has unprotected sex with two of them.

DIdn't really enjoy it. Not just for the wife share/cuck stuff. But for the lack of plot and build up and the poor characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poorly thought out

Nothing original, clever or entertaining in this mess. Does it even have the minimum number of words to be considered a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can’t wait

Can’t wait for the angry cucks to comment on people who dare to attack cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hehehe

My husband plays in a band and he also loves watching me be slutty. I can’t begin to tell you the number of times I have been staring up into my husband’s eyes while he is on stage, while another man has been squeezing my tits, fingering me and a few times actually fucking me. I miss the days of crowded venues with everyone pressed up against each other.

RainforestmanRainforestmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Concert days

I hope we can enjoy those crazy outdoor concerts again this summer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Logistics fail....

So a double vaginal penetration in a crowd of people is easy? ....okay,

I just finished the sequel....

“Steph! I am so sorry, but the good news the Doc said that Herpes is very treatable! The bad news... It’s gonna take a while to determine who the father is, cos it’s way to early for a DNA test. Let’s just hope it’s me! So how many guys have you fucked since I said it was okay?”

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

A good story,

only if you stole the show from Rihanna.

Thank you for your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I thought it was hot! I read through the comments and it amazes me how many people criticize and judge. Seriously? This is an erotica site people! If the stories only depicted the straight and narrow you wouldn't be on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: anonymous- I thought it was hot.

I guess you have no idea of what makes a story entertaining and interesting. It's not sharing or willing cuckoldry. It's the turmoil a couple goes through when one is a cheater and the steps that are required to a conclusion, be it divorce or reconciliation.Where is the turmoil in a willing cuckold story? Guys that turn wives into sluts/whores and get off on it is not interesting reading to many. You don't get it, do you? Maybe you should read some of the "hall of fame" stories in loving wives and understand what makes a story a four star and beyond. If it weren't for the hall of fame authors in this category I wouldn't bother clicking on loving wives. 90% of stories posted in this category are nothing but trash/garbage to most readers, but it's the 10% that's worth coming back to.

threeman45threeman45over 3 years ago

Didn’t read all comments. For a first or second story not a bad start, only real criticism is naming characters similar names. Unless it’s plot specific can make for a hard read. Also, an editor would help I’m sure and there are some great free ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have never seen people fuck at a concert but I’m sure it happens. I have seen many times however people fuck at big clubs in the city and away on vacation. Spring break in Mexico , many moms who are now middle aged getting fucked freely daily by different guys . I bet most hubby’s wonder how big of a slut their wife was when she was younger. 99% will never tell it all out of embarrassment and the 1% that do are known pigs who don’t care what anyone thinks , which I guess they shouldn’t

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Popcorn

Maybe share some popcorn, but not a wife like this cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous