All Comments on 'Stephanie is the Party'

by moonsissy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I can really relate to loving being called a cock sucker, sissy faggot, slut and things like that while having sex when it's meant as a compliment. My boyfriend is such a proper and nice guy that it didn't come natural for him and took some getting used to the fact that it turns me on.

My cock isn't overly thick, but it's over six inches long when hard. I wish that I could have a feminine little pencil dick that was only 3 1/2 inches long when hard like that. I don't want to be a real girl and I love getting hard, but since I'm not that much interested in using it on a guy, a little dick like that would make me feel even more femme.

I have never been fucked by a black guy, but if the stories about them having long cocks are real, it's something I would like to try. The color of a guy's skin doesn't matter to me, but I really love getting it deep. It not only feels great, but it also really turns me on to know that I'm getting his cum as far up inside me as possible!

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meover 1 year ago

Loved the story! Being called a cock sucker panty wearing faggot is sure to turn me on..Makes my clitty hard in my panties…

moonsissymoonsissyover 1 year agoAuthor

Riki1942,

Thanks for the comments. Just to be real, I have been with a number of men of color and a number of white men. I have seen big, average and slightly under average sizes of penises, no mater the color of anyones skin. As long as the man was attractive and had a nice personality the size didn't really matter to me. Most of the stories I write have some facts to them but there is a lot of imagination thrown in to hopefully make the stories more exciting and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cant wait to read about sissy and Bryant!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle12 months ago

Love your stories. They are real for me. Can't wait to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous