Stephanie Tops Her Family Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
520 Followers

Steph nodded. "I know what you mean. Last night, just after I quit, I had all of 'em in the same situation. All of them waiting for me to give an order. I went blank. I'd had them do all this stuff already, and they still wanted more! So, I just left them to their own devices and went to bed. I was overwhelmed."

"Yeah, and you have one more body to deal with than I do. Of course, that opens more possibilities..."

Stephanie laughed. "And speaking of possibilities, now I have *three* more bodies to work with."

Emily's voice dropped to a more submissive tone. "Yes, Mistress, you do."

The girls drove in silence for a while. Emily finally continued to explain: "But anyway, after a while it cooled down a little. We're all a lot cooler about covering up around the house, as you may have noticed this morning. I'm allowed to touch either of my parents, wherever I like, whenever I like. But the frenzied sessions almost every waking hour are no more. Maybe twice a week. All I know is that I don't have to masturbate anymore. Unless I really want to."

Eventually, Stephanie asked, "Why do you think *everybody* so far has been willing to be my slave? Do I have some sort of magical power that hypnotizes everybody I try to dominate? Why do I seem to be stronger willed than even your dad?"

"I don't know." Emily sat for a moment. "I don't think it's any kind of magical power. At least not in the way I think you mean it. I've read some stuff on the web, and I guess a lot of people are able and willing to give up power to somebody else. It frees them from having to make the decisions themselves. To a certain extent, it removes the responsibility for what they do because they're 'forced'.

"I'll tell you, Steph, I really get off on the power rush, but the simplicity of submitting to you... It's intoxicating."

Now was Stephanie's turn to be quiet. After a short while, she asked, "But if submission is so great, why can't I bear the thought of losing this power?"

Emily shook her head. "I don't know. I don't have all the answers. Apparently you have a 'dominant' makeup, I guess. Maybe you *do* have some kind of magical powers. Maybe you just haven't met the person who's more 'powerful' than you. I really don't know."

"Lift your skirt, slave."

Em smiled and obeyed.

"Expose your pussy."

Emily's cunt came into view.

"Rub your clit."

Em started working on her pussy, rubbing like she'd been ordered. She closed her eyes and luxuriated in the feeling of masturbating in a moving car in full daylight. The naughtiness of it was delicious. Not quite as delicious as the naughtiness at home, but nonetheless...

A blast from an air horn jerked her from her masturbatory reverie, and Em looked up into the face of a truck driver who'd just been enjoying a private show. She smiled weakly at the man, who gave her a thumbs up and then pulled away.

Emily started to drop her skirt in embarrassment, but Steph stopped her. "Oh no, you don't. You just keep that skirt up, slave. Keep your face hidden if you want, but leave your pussy in view. We're almost to the mall, anyway."

Once they arrived at the mall, Stephanie parked as far out as she could. There was a breeze blowing, and while they walked to the doors, their short skirts flew up, exposing their white cotton thongs and bare, shapely asses. Steph was feeling bold: the events of the night before and that morning had her juices flowing, and she was feeling pretty damn invincible right now. Well, horny, mischievous and invincible. Emily was apparently writing this experience off to being forced to as a sub, though Steph was pretty sure Em's exhibitionist thrill-seeking sense was boiling about now.

The two girls walked through the mall doors, and it was almost like in a movie. Practically every set of eyes in the place seemed to turn their way. First a flash of self-consciousness went through each of them: 'What was I thinking, dressing like this? Everybody's going to look at me and think the same thing: SLUT!' Then, their hormones kicked in, and the rationale became: 'But isn't that why I dressed this way? To get a reaction?'

The short bout of embarrassment was quickly overtaken by the rush of exhibitionistic thrill. Both Stephanie and Emily were looking forward to making some cocks hard, and hopefully, some pussies wet.

Acting like they didn't notice the attention they were receiving, the girls started shopping.

In Victoria's Secret, they delighted in torturing the poor husbands and boyfriends who were obviously uncomfortable there with their significant others. They held bras, panties and the like up to the appropriate parts of their bodies and ask, in voices just loud enough for nearby men to hear, "This one won't even cover up my nipples," or, "You think this would creep up my crotch too much?" They saw more than one guy shove his hands in his pockets and push the front of his pants out to try and hide his hard-on.

It was cliché, but they went into a shoe store (one of the few that actually had an attendant who gave you the "personal" touch), and enjoyed the pimply faced clerk's discomfort when he caught a glimpse of panty. Steph wished they'd pulled the crotches of their panties aside before going in, and really give the poor bastard a thrill, but there hadn't been the opportunity.

They kept dropping things, then bending at the waist to pick them up. They were almost asked to leave by a female security guard who noticed when Emily dropped her purse, then deliberately hiked up her skirt just enough her asscheeks peeked out the bottom of her skirt when she picked it up. Steph saw the woman walk their direction, obviously looking directly at them, then get stopped by someone with a question.

The food court may have been the most fun. One guy especially.

Emily had seen this poor bastard off and on the whole time they'd been shopping. His wife/girlfriend was with another woman, and the two women just wouldn't shut up. They didn't even seem to notice the guy was there. The guy appeared to wish with all his heart he was somewhere else. Emily saw that this trio had sat down to eat, and nudged Stephanie, telling her what she had in mind. Steph giggled a little and nodded.

Steph bought a cup of soda, while Emily got a big soft-serve ice cream cone. They found a strategic spot near this guy, but mostly hidden from the ladies.

They made plenty of noise sitting down, to get the guy's attention, and once he noticed them, his gaze was riveted. He didn't even try to make it look like he didn't notice. Both Stephanie and Em gave him a little wave, to acknowledge that he'd seen them, then they started.

Stephanie had picked up an extra-long straw for her drink, and she kept slowly sliding her lips down it before taking a sip, then slowly back off. The whole while she was doing this, she kept her thumb and forefinger stroking up and down the length of the exposed straw. Emily, meanwhile, was eating her ice cream, licking sensuously up the side, lapping off a bit, then starting for another long lick.

The guy was hard in seconds. He didn't even try to hide it. The women he was with never missed a beat, they were so engrossed in their own little world.

Em and Steph continued their tease, reveling in the poor man's discomfort. He didn't really seem too uncomfortable, though. Apparently this was the most excitement he'd had all day, maybe all week! The poor bastard couldn't take it anymore when Stephanie left her cup on the table and leaned over and joined Emily on the ice cream cone. As the two girls started to lick the ice cream as if they were sharing a cock, he shuddered a little, and the girls saw a dark stain begin on his light colored trousers.

Steph and Em left the ice cream for a minute, smiled at the guy, then got up. Stephanie picked up her half-full soda, and the two walked toward the guy, then held out both the ice cream and the cup as they passed. The guy reached out and took what the girls offered, and mouthed a 'thanks' to them as they moved out of his line of sight.

When they were well out of earshot, both girls laughed their heads off. That was fun, made more so by the fact that that guy had been so miserable up until the short time they'd been into his life. Now he'd have a fantasy to jack off to tonight.

While they were walking, Stephanie turned down a corridor in a very sparsely-trafficked part of the mall. A few yards down this corridor, she stopped. She turned to Emily and said, "Take off the panties."

Emily was really into the wickedness of what they were doing, now, and never even hesitated. She pulled down the cotton thong, then stepped out of it, picked it up and handed it to Stephanie. Steph held it to her nose and quickly took a sniff before stuffing it in her purse. "Horny little schoolgirl, aren't we?"

Em nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

"Come on, I need to use the restroom."

The girls went to the restroom in this part of the mall. Once again, it was a part of the mall which housed office-type things that weren't usually open on weekends, so the restrooms in this area were usually pretty quiet.

Once inside, Stephanie said, "On your knees."

Emily didn't hesitate.

Steph stepped up to her cousin, lifted her skirt, pulled aside the crotch of her panties and ordered, "Eat me, slut."

Eagerly, Emily leaned forward and placed her lips against Stephanie's soaking pussy. Steph moaned once Em's tongue started working and she grabbed Emily's head and held it in place. It didn't take long before both girls were moaning in the center of the floor in the public restroom.

After a glorious mind-bending orgasm, Steph opened her eyes and saw two other girls standing just inside the door, watching. Apparently they liked what they saw, because one of them was rubbing hard at her pussy through her jeans and the other had reached up under her top and was squeezing her breasts.

Stephanie looked down at her cousin and asked with her eyes, and was answered with a look of lust.

"Girls, would you like some of what my slave here has just given me?"

One of the girls, the one who'd been working on her breasts, chickened out and hurried past and locked herself in a stall. The other, the one who'd been rubbing her cunt, stepped up boldly and undid the fly on her jeans, then pushed her pantiless pussy onto Emily's waiting mouth.

Em gave this unknown girl the same fantastic eating-out she'd given her cousin. Soon, the stranger girl was writhing in ecstasy, her hips vibrated involuntarily, and she squirted out a load of girl-juice into Emily's frantically working mouth.

Shortly after the girl came from Em's attentions, a gasp came from the closed stall, and the girl who'd played with her tits earlier came, apparently from her own hand.

Once everybody was through with whatever business they'd come in for, thank yous were extended, no names were asked for, and the two pairs of young women went their separate ways.

Well, after that, Stephanie and Em decided it was time to head back home. On the way out to the car, they ran into Stephanie's cousin, Trevor, her dad's brother's son. He was Emily's age, and attended the college about forty five minutes out of town. He still lived at home.

After some small talk, Stephanie invited him to come over, and to bring his mom and dad. She mentioned that Emily's family was there, and they were all just having kind of a family get-together. She silently hoped she could get her sexy cousin's cock where her dad's and uncle's had been.

The girls got back home, and while Emily drove, Stephanie slid her panties off then handed them to Em. Emily did the same thing Steph had done when she'd removed her panties. She held them to her nose and smelled the musky pussy odor of her cousin. Steph lounged back in the car seat, spread her legs as wide as the car would let her, and felt the air blow through her pubic hair. After a short while of that, she reached her hand down and started to work her pussy.

Steph was on the verge of orgasm when they pulled into the driveway. Reluctantly, she dragged her hand away from her damp, throbbing cunt, and pulled her skirt hem back down toward her knees.

On the way into the house, Stephanie noticed the piece of shit that Reggie's friend Perry called a car. Suddenly, she was furious. She had intended to continue the play they'd all begun that morning. Now, everything was going to be all fucked up. She generally thought Perry was something of a goon. He was always a little too syrupy toward her mom and her, a little too fakey. She definitely never desired to include him in this family sub-play.

While she tried to come up with sufficient tortures for her brother, she and Em went into the house.

Inside, Dad and Uncle Eddie were both asleep, still naked, the TV turned to a game of some sort, Steph didn't bother to look. Both of them looked so sweet, quietly snoring there, their cocks now limp as they got. Stephanie found it amazing that those little pudgy things swelled out to such beautiful proportions when aroused.

Mom and Aunt Pat were nowhere to be found.

Steph started upstairs to drop off her purse, and halfway up, she heard the shower running in the bathroom. She motioned to Emily to follow her, then started the rest of the way up.

In the bathroom, the girls found where their mothers were. Through the shower doors, they could make out the forms of their moms doing much the same thing the girls had done earlier. The sisters were apparently enjoying their incestual freedom.

The only reaction Stephanie felt was love and lust at the flame that had come to life in her mom. She'd never seen her mother act this way, but she liked it. Hoping not to disturb the women, Steph said, "We're home, Mom."

A moment later, a panting voice came from inside the shower. "Welcome... back... ohh, yes, right there, Patty... Hope you... had fun..."

Stephanie smiled brightly at her mom's obvious pleasure, and ducked out of the bathroom to leave her mom and aunt to their fun.

On the way to her room, Steph heard sounds from Reggie's room. Sex sounds. She and Emily peeked around the doorway into Reggie's room, and were shocked to find Reggie laying naked on his bed and his best friend, Perry, stretched out over him. The boys were in a noisy sixty-nine, both of them eagerly working on the other's cock.

The girls both leaned against the doorway to watch for a few minutes. Emily lifted her skirt and brazenly rubbed her pussy at the sight of her cousin's bisexual encounter. Reg looked over and saw the girls both standing and watching, and it just made him suck harder on his buddy's hard dick. He reached up and started to play with Perry's balls and asshole, eliciting a moan of pleasure from his friend.

"Having fun, boys?" Stephanie finally said.

Perry's face turned, terrified, toward the voice, expecting to get his ass kicked, but when he saw Emily there rubbing her cunt, he relaxed.

Steph laughed a little at Perry's discomfort. "Don't be scared. I won't tell anybody. I think it's great. Keep sucking. My brother deserves it.

"Or..." she started as a thought occurred, "Dad and Uncle Eddie are downstairs sleeping. Their cocks are both soft and waiting to be sucked. Why don't you go down and surprise them?"

The boys looked at one another, then smiled. Perry got off the bed, followed by Reg, and they started out the door.

Steph stopped her brother and waved his friend along when he hesitated.

"What is this? Who invited him?"

Reggie sort of whined, "Well, I was starting to feel kind of left out. Dad and Uncle Eddie were having so much fun together, and they kind of ignored me. Mom and Aunt Pat were the same way. All *they* want right now is pussy. Perry and me have been doing this off and on for a couple years now. I thought maybe I wouldn't feel quite so outnumbered this way. Perry's got a great cock."

Stephanie agreed, grudgingly. "Okay. You told him what's been happening?"

Reg got pretty embarrassed. "Uh, yeah. He won't say anything, though. Him and his dad have been sucking each other off for a while. They'd be in the same boat as us if anybody found out. Can he stay?"

Steph thought for a while. It was dangerous, more so than what they'd been doing... An outside person. A witness to their incest. But, he was here, and reportedly doing pretty much the same thing at home.

"Okay. As long as you vouch for him. This is just getting surreal. We're turning into some kind of incest D/s swing club. Go on, join him downstairs. Suck Dad's cock. Suck Uncle Eddie's cock. If Uncle Scott, Trevor and Aunt Mary show up, suck them, too."

As Reggie went downstairs, Emily came up to Steph and hugged her. "Getting to be a bit much?"

Steph shook her head. "I never knew. Suddenly I'm responsible for my whole fucking family! They all want to fuck each other and I'm the one who feels guilty! Fuck! Just what I need, a crisis of conscience."

Em asked, "But you're enjoying all this?"

"That's the problem. I'm having a fantastic time! The past day and a half have been fabulous! I don't want it to end, but I've invited more relatives to come over and hopfully join in this... it's like some sick porno story. Real people don't do this... do they?"

"Look in the shower. Look under my skirt. Look in the living room. Look under my skirt." Emily grabbed Stephanie's hand and pressed it against her soft, juicy pussy folds. "'An ye harm none'..."

Steph's face twisted in confusion. "Huh?"

Emily explained, "It's some ancient saying. It basically condones almost any act, as long as no one involved, directly or indirectly, is hurt. I think if you ask anybody here, they would agree that they haven't been harmed in any way. Shit, look at my dad! If you'd told him when he got up this morning that he'd be sucking another man's cock before noon, he'd have called you a fucking liar and laid you out cold.

"Are you *truly* enjoying this?"

An evil little smile quirked the corner of Stephanie's lip. "On your knees, slave."

Emily smiled and knelt before her cousin, lover and Mistress.

At this point, Mom and Aunt Pat came out of the shower. Apparently they'd managed to share the hot water, because neither of them looked like they were freezing. They saw Steph in the hallway with Emily on her knees before her, and they sank to the floor as well.

Realizing she would undoubtedly have more guilty episodes, but determined she would get through them somehow, Steph ordered her mom and aunt downstairs. Em stayed where she was, since Steph hadn't specifically told her to move. Stephanie started downstairs herself, leaving Emily there.

Just before she shut off the upstairs light, Steph had a thought, came back up, ducked into her room, then came back out. She stripped Emily naked, then tied her hands behind her back. Before she headed back downstairs, she explained, "Now, this is no punishment. I just want to do this. You get to stay here, while I make all the guys fuck me. I've had two cocks now, and I want more. But this time, I'm getting them all at once. You just stay here and listen." She bent down and kissed Emily's hair. "I love you. Be back later." Then down the stairs she went, and the upstairs light went off, leaving a bound, kneeling Emily in the dark alone.

Downstairs, Reggie and Perry were busy working on the cocks of the two men. Uncle Eddie had Perry's mouth working furiously on his big cockhead, while Reggie was merrily servicing his dad. Both men had cum at least twice already today, so Steph was pretty sure it would take a while for them to shoot again.

Mom and Aunt Pat were sitting and watching the show, absently fondling their pussies. The guys were all in their own worlds. It was turning into a cocksucking orgy. The boys licked up and down the men's hard pricks, fondled and licked their balls, and Perry even managed to get Uncle Eddie's legs in the air far enough to stick his tongue in Eddie's hot, hairy asshole.

susurrus
susurrus
520 Followers