Stephanie Tops Her Family Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
525 Followers

Well, for someone who had never dreamed of male-male sex before, Uncle Eddie certainly liked the feeling he was getting from having this teenaged boy lick his asshole. Who the fuck gave a damn what the guys at the gym would think? Who the fuck gave a fuck about the guys at the gym anymore, anyway? Let 'em make their little jokes. Ed would just smile along and know a dirty, naughty little secret they'd never know, would never have the balls to find out: A guy sucking and fucking a guy was just as good as doing a woman, just different. Of course, showers at the gym would provide a little more to look at than he'd ever considered before...

Dad loved having his son suck his cock. Ever since last night, he'd been waiting for this. He loved Reggie so much, he was glad they could now share this, too. Reg seemed to really enjoy sucking and lapping at his dad's shaven ball sac. While one hand kept a fairly steady pace on Steve's dick, Reggie's mouth was working wonders on his nuts. A hand snaked under his ass, and Steve raised up a little to allow better access, then grunted at the finger that pressed into his little eager ass pucker. When that finger started to tap against his prostate, Dad started to moan louder, almost on the edge of cumming.

As usual though, Steph yelled, "Stop! No cumming! Any of you!" She turned to her mom and aunt. "That means you, too."

Reggie never stopped sucking his dad's balls when Stephanie shouted, but he did slow down the work he was doing inside his father's asshole. Perry, on the other hand, wasn't used to Stephanie's orders, and pulled his mouth off of Uncle Eddie's fat cockhead, which he had engulfed with his mouth and was working half the length of the shaft as deep as he could.

Since she had the definite attention of at least one of the three, Stephanie decided to give the boys all something else to enjoy.

"Okay you four. Reggie, knock it off and pay attention." Reg reluctantly raised his head from his dad's crotch and looked in his sister's direction. "Reggie, Perry, hands and knees."

Reg turned immediately, ducking his head to the floor and raising his ass as high as possible. Perry looked at Steph for a minute, making a decision, then finally turned and duplicated his best friend's posture.

"Slave-dad, slave-lollypop, meet slave-reg and slave-perry. Dad, since Reggie got to fuck you last night, I think it only fair you get to do the same to him. Perry, I hope you're ready for this. Uncle lollypop, you get to try and fuck that tight little asshole you see presented so prettily. Slave-mom, get the lubrication. I saw some in your toybox last night. It's in my room.

"And don't mind your niece in the hallway, she's there because I left her there. She isn't being punished, although I imagine it feels like it. It just suits me right now. I want everyone to be a little louder than usual tonight, because Emily's going to be our little aural voyeur. She can't touch herself, so she should be really randy when I finally let her go.

"One other thing. If you boys are really good tonight - and I'm including you, too, Perry - you all get to fuck me. I want to be gang-banged by you all this evening, and I want my beautiful cousin to hear it all.

"Okay, boys, now that my little horny slave mother has brought the lube, grab a rubber and get fucking!"

Dad and Uncle Eddie each prepared themselves and their respective assholes. Then, each of them leaned in a little and pressed the head of his cock against the puckered, resistant hole of each of the boys. Reggie was ready, and his dad's dick slid into his asshole with a minimum of fuss, but as everyone imagined, Perry wasn't ready for Uncle Eddie's huge cockhead.

The condom Uncle Eddie had put on hadn't been easy to get on, and once it was tight over his member, the head of his impressive manhood was compressed a little. However, it was still fucking enormous. Perry had taken cock in his ass a couple times before, both times when he and Reggie had played, but Reg wasn't anywhere close to the size of his uncle. Perry was psyching himself out of this, and his butt clenched down tight.

Stephanie had an idea, though. "Slave Pat, get down there and let your nephew's friend eat your pussy."

Aunt Pat looked quickly at Stephanie, then at Anne, who smiled back at her. She then rose, moved in front of Perry, and spread her legs to the teenager. When the boy started to eat her cunt, Pat grabbed the back of his head and forced his mouth where she wanted it to go.

"Easy, slave. We want the boy to relax, not feel like you're trying to smother him."

Pat released Perry's head and let him do whatever he felt like doing. He wasn't a very good pussy eater, but he wasn't bad for a guy who probably had never been this close to a wet cunt before. While he ate her, Aunt Pat soothingly said, "That's it. Concentrate on my pussy. You're not a bad pussy eater, for a kid. I could teach you so much about a woman's desires... Relax, Perry. Ohh, yeah. Right there... Relax, dear boy... Ohh... Ahhh... Let it slide in... Oops, don't stop, I know it's big... you should feel it in your pussy... Just eat my pussy... pretty pussy... Open up and let him in... Ohh yes... That's it... Let it fill you up... I love to feel that cock in whatever hole it wants to be in... Oooo, yeah... You're almost there... Oh, yes, my clit... suck it, suck it, suck it... Fuck him, Eddie. He wants to be fucked... Oh, fuck that little prick's tight asshole... He wants to be fucked, Ed... Let your balls slap against his... Oh, you little fucker! Suck my clit like it was my husband's cock! Yeah! Two fingers in my cunt! Fuck him, Ed! Fuck him! Fuck my husband's cock with your asshole, boy! Ohh! Yeah! Ohhhhhh!"

Aunt Pat came on Perry's face, his inexperienced tongue had done the trick, and her pussy had done its. Ed's cock lay buried to the root in the boy's grasping ass. Pat moved away from Perry's damp face just enough he couldn't reach her, then laid back. While she lay panting, resting, her husband started to pump in and out of the neighbor boy's tight asshole.

Perry felt like he was being fucked in the ass with a baseball bat with a basketball on the end. He was sure he wouldn't be able to crap comfortably for a week. But he didn't want it to stop, oh no. He had loved it when he and Reggie had tried their fumbling attempts at gay play, and he still felt he liked pussy more, but this was beyond his most hysterical imaginings. Perry now knew he was well and truly bi. He had wondered before, especially the handful of times when he and Reg had played, but now he was certain. And he refused to ever go back.

Uncle Eddie was astounding himself at every turn today. Getting sucked by his brother-in-law... *sucking* his brother-in-law... fucking his niece... being woken from a fairly sound sleep by a kid he knew mostly as his nephew's friend... that kid bending down and taking his flaccid cock in his mouth and sucking it like his wife usually did... and now this! Eddie was loving it!

Reggie and Dad were simply having a nice, slow assfuck. Dad knew that his daughter and mistress wanted to fuck, and he wanted to be sure that he had a load to give her. He couldn't pass up the opportunity to give his son a reciprocal fuck from last night, though. He only regretted Reg wouldn't get to feel the glorious sensation of a cock pulsing in orgasm inside him. Sometime...

All the ladies were rubbing their juicy cunts, and everybody was making plenty of noise.

Meanwhile...

Emily knelt in the dark. She was all hot and bothered from watching her cousin and his best friend sucking each other on the bed, from seeing her mom and her sister come out arm in arm - nude - from their shower, from their submission to Stephanie, from her own submission to Stephanie. Now, she heard her mom cum, yelling about her dad fucking Reggie's friend in the ass, she heard the guys grunt and yell, the women all screaming out, and through it all, she had to fill in the blanks herself. Her brain nearly exploded from the images that came to mind. At first she thought Steph was being cruel, not letting her take part in the party downstairs, but now she realized: she was taking part in the whole thing! She wanted in the worst way to rub her throbbing, aching clit, make herself cum like her mom had, like it sounded everybody was.

Then suddenly it all stopped. Em knelt, gasping for breath, almost fell over, and realized she'd cum without touching herself. It wasn't like her usual cums, it took her by surprise. She didn't think she was capable of such a thing. And yet, she had.

And there was still more to come!

The silence downstairs was because Stephanie, who had been fingering herself along with the fucking going on around her, had called a halt. She ordered the men out of the boys' asses, told all four of them to go and clean up and get back.

While Steve and Ed left to dispose of their rubbers, Perry and Reg (Perry walking very stiffly) went to the upstairs bathroom to wash themselves.

They both said "hi" to Emily as they passed, but didn't touch her (though they really wanted to) or say anything else. They knew what was next, and neither of them wanted to miss out.

When all the guys returned from cleaning up, Stephanie said, "Okay, slave-pat, I want you to sit on the stairs where you can see, and then describe to your hot little daughter what the guys' cocks are doing to me.

"Slave-mom, pleasure yourself as you like. You get no cock, though. I want to feel every one of these guys in as many holes as they can manage.

"Okay, boys... Let's go!" Stephanie sat back on the couch and spread her legs, revealing her dripping blonde pussy. Her hands grasped her tits and squeezed them hard, then she grabbed her nipples and pulled them as far as she could.

The first guy to attack was Reggie. He'd wanted his sister since junior high, ever since he'd started masturbating regularly. He started to notice how hot his sister looked as soon as he started to get hairs around his prick, and tried to catch glimpses of her in as little as possible as often as possible. Which led to last night. He'd hoped last night that he would finally get to fuck her, sister or not. He wasn't interested in any of the bimbos that all the guys in the locker room said were so easy. He didn't want that. None of the girls he usually went out with would go farther than maybe letting him touch their tits. He didn't have guts enough to ask for more. So he sat at home and fantasized about his sister. Other girls, too, but very often, his lovely blonde haired sis, Stephanie.

Reg buried his face in Steph's pussy, something he'd wanted to do for a long time. She squealed when he started to part the lips of her cunt and licked up and down, finally settling on her clit. While she writhed under her brother's attentions, her dad came up and stood on the sofa, placing his cock at sucking level. Eagerly, Stephanie opened her mouth and took her father's dick as deeply as she could down her throat.

While this was happening, Perry and Uncle Eddie approached and latched onto a nipple apiece. They sucked and nipped and bit and caressed and squeezed those luscious tits, not caring who they were attached to, just knowing they wanted to make her feel good.

Stephanie was becoming sex-crazy. Her earlier doubts were replaced by primal lust. She wanted cock, cock and more cock, and when that was over, she wanted the loads of jizz that sprayed from those cocks, wherever it landed... in her cunt, in her ass, in her mouth, on her face, tits, pussy... it didn't matter. She was abandoning all this control stuff for a while to enjoy her body and all it could experience.

Reggie grabbed Stephanie's hips and pulled her cunt closer to the edge of the couch. He lined up his cock and plunged it into Steph's waiting pussy. Finally, he was fucking his sister. All these years, he had figured it would just be a really, really, really naughty fantasy. One that the majority of people would call him a pervert for, and worse. But now, he was inside her. The realization of his fantasy, unfortunately, was too much. Before he'd stroked in and out a dozen times, he yelled and started to pump his condom full of jizz.

Bummed that he'd cum so soon, Reg pulled out of his sister and took the rubber off. When he started slumping to the wastebasket, he heard Steph gasp, "On me... On me... I want it on me... Don't waste it."

At the sound of that, Reggie's cock twitched, getting ready for another go. But not right away. He went to his sister's side and asked, "Where do you want it?"

"Somebody get into my pussy! On me... on me... anywhere... I don't care..."

Next up for her pussy was Perry. He, like Reg, had fantasized about this fabulous woman for years, had figured she'd always be just a fantasy, but now... He slid his cock into her slippery hole and fucked in and out for only a few strokes longer than Reggie before he, too started to squirt his rubber full.

Reg hadn't emptied his condom yet, he was still trying to decide where he wanted to see his jizz on his sister. Perry had no such problem. He pulled off his rubber and dumped its contents on Steph's face. Reg, seeing this, decided he liked the look of his sister with cum all over her face and added his cum to Perry's. Perry then leaned in to Stephanie and kissed her cum-covered lips, tasting both his and his best friend's semen flavor mixed together.

Steve wanted Steph's pussy next, but instead of fucking her on the couch, he pulled her up and then he laid on the floor and sat his daughter on his throbbing pole. He sank to the hilt in one smooth motion, she was so wet. Steph started to rock back and forth on her father's cock, hoping he'd last a little longer than the boys had.

Since he'd already cum twice today, Steve was taking a while to build up to a cum. Even though he was relatively close when Reggie was sucking him, it still would have taken a good while to actually kick himself over the edge. But, with the blowjob his son had given him, the assfuck he had given him, and the fuck he was now getting from his daughter, he was building pretty high pretty fast. After about five minutes of fucking, he was nearly ready to cum.

Cum-faced Stephanie, though, had another thought. "Daddy, slow down. Please." It was maybe the hardest thing he'd ever done, but Steve managed to hold back his orgasm, and waited to hear what his clever little Slut-Mistress-Daughter had to say. Her ideas had been crackerjack ones, so far.

"Uncle Eddie, come here." Ed came up to Steph's face. "No, not here. Around back." Steph's masturbating mom gave a gasp of surprise and arousal at the implication.

Uncle Eddie squeezed his hard-on into another rubber, lubed himself and his niece, and lined himself up.

"Slow, Uncle Eddie. Slow."

Ed pressed his cockhead against Stephanie's tight little anus, and kept up a constant, persistent pressure. He didn't force, he just maintained. Steph felt like she was literally being ripped open. She'd never really had anything at all in her butt. She tried a finger every once in a while, but that was it. She tried to relax as much as she could, but it was difficult.

Perry got the hint from earlier and motioned to Reggie. The boys both got in front of Stephanie and offered their cocks to her. She smiled and started to lick and suck the young cocks eagerly. The distraction was what she needed. While she was licking Perry's hanging balls, she grunted as the enormous head of Uncle Eddie's prick popped past her resisting sphincter. Once that was inside, Ed eased the rest of his shaft into his niece's glorious ass.

Steve could feel the head of his brother-in-law's fantastic dick rubbing back and forth against his own through the thin wall of flesh between his daughter's pussy and ass. The sensation was exquisite. He pumped as well as he could, being limited in his movements by the two bodies, so mostly he just savored.

Uncle Eddie loved fucking ass. He'd done his wife's several times in the past, had even gotten to do his daughter's once while playing when she was feeling particularly adventurous. His first taste of male ass was something he was definitely going to do more of... And now, here he was in his unbelievable niece. This whole day was unlike anything he'd ever imagined. Many of the walls he'd thought were inviolable were now shattered, and he was a much different person than when he woke up.

After several minutes of pumping in and out of Stephanie's tight little butthole, Uncle Eddie started to make noises like he was going to cum.

Steph started a little chant, "On me, on me, on me..." So, Ed pulled himself out of Steph's ass (which refused to close back up fully), pulled off his condom and started to stroke himself. Dad gently lifted Steph off his cock, laid her on the floor where he had been and started stroking himself as well. The boys had been worked on so well by Stephanie's mouth that they were more than willing to try to cum again.

While the men all rubbed their dicks, Stephanie never let up her mantra. "On me, on me, on me..." she continued as the guys all built to their climaxes.

Dad came first. He grunted and sprayed his jizz all over Steph's blonde pubic bush. Uncle Eddie added to the mess on her face, and the boys each drenched a breast. Mom came with a scream. Seeing her little girl and mistress act like such a slut was a phenomenal turn on for her. Aunt Pat - who had been describing the events in the living room for her daughter as best she could while rubbing her own burning cunt - came shortly after, moaning her orgasm up the stairs for Emily to hear.

Stephanie lay on the floor a while more, relishing the warm silky feel of cum straight from the source. Part of her wanted to rub all this man-juice into her skin, but she had one more idea for tonight.

"Aunt Pat, go untie Emily and bring her here. Quickly."

When Emily came downstairs, she looked like a wild woman. Her eyes were dilated, her body was vibrating with arousal, and she was soaked with sweat. She looked around the room, not really seeing anybody. From the floor in front of her, she heard, "Slave-em, come clean your mistress."

Like a starving lion on a steak, Em pounced on Stephanie, lapping at her cunt, licking up cum, rubbing herself in the slickness, devouring Steph's tits. Eventually, Emily lay on top of her cousin, squirming around in the slimy jizz, her head buried in Stephanie's pussy. Steph was returning the favor with as much enthusiasm as Em was showing. Soon, both cum-covered girls were screaming into each other's quivering cunt, giving each other the biggest orgasm yet.

susurrus
susurrus
525 Followers