Stephanie Wants to be Seen Pt. 02

Story Info
Stephanie's senior year has only begun, more to cum!
2k words
4.6
15.5k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie skipped to the next classroom in a daze. Her face was flushed with delight as she still felt her body tingling and clit pulsing from the orgasm she'd just experienced. She was so caught up in the moment that she ended up running straight into Jerry. Jerry was the typical school jock, with muscles, good looks and clique of followers.

Unlike the stereotypical jock, however, he was really kind and friendly. He held onto Stephanie's shoulders as he looked down at her with his stunning blue eyes and smiled his crooked smile, "Careful," he said lightheartedly, "you look like you've got your head in the clouds this morning."

Stephanie smiled back up at him and felt her flush deepen as she replied, "I guess that must make you an angel looking down at me." They both stared for a moment then broke into laughter as he replied, "Ugh way to make me cringe early in the morning."

They started to walk away from each other when he stopped and said over his shoulder, "Summer must've been great to you, you look amazing Stephanie. We should hang out sometime." Stephanie smiled again and nodded then turned to leave.

"Woah," she thought to herself, "Jerry has never really paid much attention to me before. I guess my newfound confidence has really done some good."

In her first class of the day, AP Chemistry, Stephanie sat alone at her lab desk, replaying the morning with Mr. Murray over and over in her mind. A sudden tap on her desk brought her back to the moment, and she looked up to see Mrs. Mulligan standing haughtily over her. Mrs. Mulligan was around 40 years old, Stephanie guessed, but her body was still pretty amazing.

She was about 5'8 and her height added to her commanding and authoritative presence. She had a slender waist offset by a shapely bossom - about a C cup - and a firm well exercised bottom. At that moment she looked down at Stephanie with annoyance twinged in her green eyes as she pushed her cascading red locks behind her ear and said with a hint of impatience.

"Stephanie. Are you listening at all? We are going around the room explaining the summer chemistry project each of you was expected to do in order to be in this class."

Stephanie felt her face grow pale as she realized that in her lusty summer, she'd completely forgotten about the project. Stephanie stammered as she tried to come up with an excuse on the spot, "I-I-I...I'm so sorry...it was a hectic summer...I forgot."

Her eyes began to fill with tears as she realized that she'd probably be kicked out of this class and have to take a more remedial science - which meant no AP credits and a hit against her hopes of getting scholarships.

Mrs. Mulligan seemed unaffected by the girls tears as she smacked the table again with her yardstick and said curtly, "See me after class."

The rest of the class passed by in a blur as the aftereffects from that mornings escapade quickly wore off. She knew she was screwed and that Mrs. Mulligan was probably making her stay after class to have transfer paperwork signed and then send her on her way.

When the bell finally rang, Stephanie remained at her seat until the final student left. When everyone but her and Mrs. Mulligan were gone, she stood up and walked over to the teacher who was currently writing notes on the board.

Stephanie tapped lightly on her teacher's shoulder and Mrs. Mulligan swung around to look at who was disturbing her.

"Ah, my little lazy student. One moment."

She turned back around to finish writing her notes then headed for the classroom door and closed it.

When Mrs. Mulligan turned back around the previous looks of annoyance were all gone and what replaced it made Stephanie's mouth open in surprise - a strong authority still remained, but in addition to that there was an unbridled lust that scorched through the young girl. Mrs. Mulligan walked over to her desk and picked up her yardstick then walked over to Stephanie.

"Oh sweet, sweet Stephanie," she said oozing seduction, "I know what you did with Mr. Murray." Stephanie gasped, not fully believing. "Hard to believe? Well, let's just say next time you two should make sure you don't have an audience."

Stephanie felt herself growing fearful, she'd never meant for things to go that far with Mr. Murray - not that she'd minded, and had hoped for more later - but she didn't think she'd be getting him or herself in any trouble. Mrs. Mulligan smirked as she watched the 18-year-old squirm, "And then, you have the gall to show up in MY classroom completely unprepared. Really, I should just march you to the principals office right now and tell them what you've done and what you haven't done."

Stephanie's eyes widened with fear and she immediately began to beg, "Please Mrs. Mulligan! I swear I will make up for the work and that was the first time something like that has ever happened with Mr. Murray! We didn't even touch each other. Please don't tell anyone, I'm begging you, please!"

Mrs. Mulligan looked at Stephanie with a new glint in her eyes, knowing she had her right where she wanted her, "I'd love to help you Stephanie, but I just don't know..."

"I'll do anything!" Stephanie exclaimed and Mrs. Mulligan's smile broadened, "Anything?"

"Yes...anything." Stephanie felt herself getting tingly as she watched Mrs. Mulligan look over her like a hungry lioness who was about to pounce on its prey.

"Excellent. I know you have free study next period, and that aligns perfectly with my open period. So why don't you become my student aide. You can help me with things around the classroom."

Stephanie had not expected that and quickly nodded in agreement, "of course! I'd love to! Thank you thank -"

Mrs. Mulligan held up her hand, "before you thank me, you'll have to be punished of course for your miscreant behaviors."

"Punished?" Stephanie replied full of dread.

"Definitely. You've spent an entire summer doing who knows what and not getting your work done, plus I caught you in quite the compromising position this morning with Mr. Murray. Not that I minded what I saw," she said and she stepped close to Stephanie, letting her hand run up her skirt, "The image of your beautiful pussy made me wetter than I've ever been."

With that, Mrs. Mulligan let her hand travel all the way up Stephanie's skirt and she let her fingers go between the folds of Stephanie's pussy, which in spite of the fearful and strange situation she found herself in, had grown wet again.

The slickness made it easy for Mrs. Mulligan to find her way in, and Stephanie made it easier by slightly parting her legs, relishing the sensations of another woman touching her in such a way. Stephanie was still a virgin but she'd at least done sexual things with men, she'd never been with a woman before and her mind went blank as the expert fingers brought her quickly to the brink of euphoria.

Sensing that orgasm was close, Mrs. Mulligan stopped her attentions just as quickly as they started and Stephanie let out a groan of frustration.

"We are only getting started my dear, and don't forget this is to be your punishment. But, if you do well, I may find it in my heart to allow you some release. Now, go to my desk, put your hands on the edge, and bend at the waist."

The sternness in her voice told Stephanie that arguments wouldn't matter so she walked over to the desk and did as she was instructed. Mrs. Mulligan came up behind her and pulled the girl's skirt up, revealing her ass to the open air.

The teacher immediately began rubbing the girl's firm and supple ass, enjoying the youthful smoothness beneath her hands. She couldn't resist going for the pussy once again as she this time let's a finger slip into the girl, and she was immediately taken aback by how tight she was.

She was so wet, yet the one finger had a hard time fitting, but once it did and she started pumping it fit quite nicely and Stephanie began rocking her hips to the rhythm as she enjoyed the sensation.

Mrs. Mulligan quickly pulled her finger out with an audible slurp and stepped back - and smacked the girl on her bottom with the yardstick. Stephanie yelled in pain as a red welt appeared on the girls perfect ass, Mrs. Mulligan took the finger that was just in the girls pussy and sucked on it - savoring the sweetness of the girl's virgin juices.

Once she had a taste, Mrs. Mulligan almost dropped all pretenses of a punishment and got down on her knees to ravish the delicious pussy that stand open and ready before her. She took a deep breath to calm herself, and instead pulled back her arm and gave a matching red mark on the other ass cheek.

This time, Stephanie moaned at the pain and Mrs. Mulligan felt her resolve crumble. She had never encountered a creature as sexy and alluring as Stephanie before, and as much as she wanted to make this encounter last she knew she had to hurry before next period began.

Stephanie was going crazy in her own head as the onslaught of sensations drove her closer and closer to the edge. She never knew pain could be pleasurable, but she quickly learned that she liked being spanked.

She braced herself for the next blow, this time expectant - only it never came. Instead, Mrs. Mulligan surprised her again by turning her around, picking her up, and setting her on the edge of the desk.

Without further explanation she dropped down in front of Stephanie and brought her open mouth to Stephanie's pussy. Stephanie immediately gasped at the feeling of her teacher's tongue expertly licking her clit and lips and then shoving its way into her, fucking her passionately.

Her breathing became erratic and her moans became uncontained as she was being devoured. No one had ever gone down on her before, and she couldn't believe she'd ever been too shy to try it before. She'd never make that mistake again.

Stephanie lost control as she grabbed the back of Mrs. Mulligan's head with one hand - her fingers interlacing with her long hair - and began humping her pussy harder against the woman's face. All inhibitions were abandoned and with her other hand she pulled open her blouse and took hold of her right tit, pinching her nipple hard, relishing in the combination of pain and pleasure.

Mrs. Mulligan formed a sort of vacuum over her clit and began to literally suck, sending Stephanie finally over the edge. She started to see stars as she experienced the most mindblowing orgasm of her life.

She was surprised when she finally calmed down a bit only to see that Mrs. Mulligan was still lapping away at her pussy. When she finally was satisfied and looked up, the front of her blouse was soaked and her lips were swollen from their hard work.

"I didn't know you were going to be a squirter." Mrs. Mulligan said, standing up then she pulled Stephanie to her for a kiss, letting her taste her own juices on the woman's mouth.

Stephanie kissed her back hungrily as Mrs. Mulligan let her hands enjoy feeling up Stephanie's now exposed breasts. Stephanie couldn't stop herself as she too sought out her teacher's breast and began enjoying the feeling of the hard nipples poking through the blouse. Mrs. Mulligan reluctantly pulled away, and said, "The Bell is going to ring soon so we'd better get cleaned up. I'm going to put through the paperwork to make you my official aide, I look forward to seeing more of your work."

She gave Stephanie one more quick kiss then helped her down from her desk. Stephanie didn't want the encounter to end but was excited to know she'd have all semester to learn more.

To be continued...