Stephenie's Drunk Denial

Story Info
She says she hated it, it won’t happen again. She’s lying.
3k words
4.37
36.6k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rocard
Rocard
73 Followers

Stephanie couldn't stop thinking about that night. She tried to tell herself it was just because of the trauma, the fear, but sometimes late a night the thoughts would come to her again and she'd find a hand sliding under her waistband.

She avoided Matt but that wasn't anything new. She asks Luke again to stop inviting him. It works for a while, longer than it has before. But of course Matt is his "best friend" so he ends up at their house again.

It was a surprise. Stephanie didn't know how to act. She tried to control her expression and ignore the grin that he sent her. Tonight was a much smaller get together, with only a few other friends. And a lot of alcohol.

A lot.

She ignores the feeling it gives her.

She also ignores the way he looks at her when he thinks she won't notice, how his eyes wander. No one else notices because it isn't too different to how he would look at her before.

It makes her want to squirm. With him here she can't stop thinking about that night. It hasn't been long enough to know if the after pill worked or not.

Emily goaded her into drinking more than she planned to with Matt around. Mainly, because Luke was constantly challenging her and she didn't want to get shitfaced alone.

Stephanie stopped when the world started to go a bit fuzzy. Well, she tried. Then she would see Matt and reach for another one. It was an effort to convince herself she was doing it to forget, to have a good time.

When she really had stopped the world was spinning and she was leaning against Emily, both of them giggling like idiots. Luke was on her other side trying to pass them another drink. Emily accepted but Stephanie controlled herself. Matt had stolen Taylor's chair and was much closer to her now. She had been extremely aware of him all night. Which was normal, considering everything, but made it hard to keep still.

Emily offers her a sip and she takes one. She doesn't really think about it. It's Emily. She does think about the can that appears in her peripheral. Facing scrunching in confusion she turns. Matt's standing now and holding it out to her. It's one of the ones with a lot of alcohol. The idea does funny things to her stomach.

"C'mon," he wiggles the can, "Consider it a piece offering." She hesitates. Emily "awws" and drapes herself over Stephanie.

"Take it just this once. You've been so nice to each other recently!" She says.

"Because I've been ignoring him," Stephanie mutters but grabs the can. She doesn't look at Matt and ignores the swoop in her stomach. He sits back down without comment.

Stephanie refocuses her attention on Emily and slowly finishes her drink. Despite her previous self-control, she accepts two more drinks. Another one from Matt and one from Emily. She's halfway through it when she realises Matt gave it to Luke, who gave it to Emily, who gave it to her.

She finishes it anyway.

She's less drunk than the first time. She thinks. She must be because the others seem to think she can manage the stairs by herself. Or maybe Luke just doesn't offer Matt this time.

Either way she stumbles to her bedroom alone.

She's hot. She's really fucking hot so she strips. Doesn't think about Matt. She doesn't. Really. It's a good thing he didn't carry her to her room. She doesn't want it to happen again. It was really fucked up.

She falls face first onto her bed and tugs the covers over her a little, still too hot. She decides to just go to sleep and forget the night. If part of her is listening for a creaking door...well she's not going to have to admit it to anybody.

------------

A slap to her ass wakes her up.

"-wet before I even fucking touched you," another slap, "Bet your subconscious was remembering the last time I was over," she could feel his cock start nudging at her entrance, "and you drank so much anyway," the feel of his cock forcing its way inside her again is equal parts thrilling and terrifying, "You fucking," slap "little" slap "slut". Her body jolts with the last slap and she can't help the small cry that escapes her. He freezes for a second before pushing her hips into the mattress and beginning to fuck into her before saying very clearly, "Just like that, babe,"

"Matt?" Her voice comes out strangled.

"Yeah, baby, I knew you'd like that," he keeps fucking her like nothing's wrong, "I knew you'd say yes to me eventually."

That's not what happened. That's really, really not what happened and she's fully aware of it. But she can't bring herself to say anything when he rubs her clit. She makes a confused noise and reaches back. He grabs her hand and holds it. It's surprising enough that she can't do anything for a second. Can't really think.

His thrusts get rougher and (finally) she doesn't have to quiet herself. She makes a little "uh" sound every time he bottoms out. He lets go of her hand and grips her hips again, the bruises from last time have only just faded, and fucks into her faster. He must like the noise, she thinks dazedly. She lets out a long moan as he hits that special spot inside of her. He does it again and she grasps at the sheets.

Then she realises how little she's been protesting and tries again.

"I don't-" she says but he cuts her off.

"Feel so fucking good babe. Knew you'd have a good pussy. So fucking wet," he says, which embarrasses her a little because she was extremely wet when she fell asleep.

"I-" she tries to push herself up but then he hits that spot again and her arms go weak. A hand lands on the back of her head.

"Don't worry baby. I'll do all the work. You just enjoy getting fucked, yeah?"

She really should protest more but it feels so good and she can blame it on being drunk.

Her head sinks back into the pillow and she begins to press her hips back into his thrusts. It feels better then she imagined and he lets out a groan.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," his thrusts are smaller now, not wanting to get far from her cervix, but no less rough. It feels so good and she's close too. She hopes she gets to cum before he pulls out this time.

Her moans are getting louder and the feeling in her stomach tightens. She's gotten onto her elbows and knees without really realising it and is truly fucking herself back onto his dick now. She's close to reaching her peak and has never felt so high.

Matt lets out an almost animalistic sound and sheathes himself entirely in her. She can feel him cumming inside her. Again. This time with her awake, and it makes her cum hard. She doesn't have to keep quiet or still and the release is amazing. She's so loud but she doesn't care as the pleasure sweeps through her. Her arms give out and she falls forward, back arching in a way that really isn't helping her safety.

Matt stays firmly against her, breathing hard. He doesn't move until Stephanie is only experiencing little shivers. The movement is only small, his thumb rubbing circles where he grips her waist, but reality hits her when he does. She doesn't know what to do. He's obviously trying to make her think that she said yes. She doesn't want to pretend to believe it. She's not sure how convincing it will be and the idea of actually talking about it, about Matt not only fucking her but cumming insider her, makes her want to curl up and hide.

So she does.

She lets her eyes slowly slip shut (which isnt hard to do considering how drained she now feels) and tries to relax her body (which is much harder considering he's still inside of her). His thumbs keep rubbing gently over her hips and she relaxes further, purposely deepening her breathing.

"Steph?" he slowly pulls out, "Stephanie?"

She makes a little acknowledging noise, like the one Emily does when she hadn't actually woken up yet. Matt runs his hands up and down her back, purposely brushing her tits. "You going to sleep, Steph?" He sounds amused. The continued use of her nickname pisses her off. Only Emily is allowed to use it.

"Don't call me that," she mumbles. It's easier to slur her words than she was expecting, exhaustion starting to hit.

"You let me fuck you but I can't call you Steph, Steph?" He laughs and runs his hands over her sore ass before giving it a squeeze. She frowns and lifts her head and he seems to recognise his mistake, hands running soothing along her sides again. "Sorry, Stephanie," he says it quietly and the apology itself is enough to stun her. She lets it and his hands lull her back into her drowsiness, head slowly lowering again.

She can still feel him between her legs, his warmth a nice contrast to the cool air of the room. His hands don't stop and she actually has to make a concentrated effort not to pass out again. It's a little concerning. If she did that, she wouldn't actually know what he did to her. Not really.

The hands start to go lower and lower and she commits herself to feigning sleep again. The hands finally stop just below her ass.

"Must've been some orgasm," Matt mused quietly to himself. She feels him shuffle back a bit and open her legs wider, "You look so fucking good with my cum in you. I wish I could have you like this all the time. My little fuckdoll, filled to the brim." She tries to ignore the words but feels herself clench anyway. Matt let's out quiet chuckle, "Push all you want, my sperm's already reached the deepest part of you," he uses two fingers to scoop what must be slowly sliding out of her and gently pushes it back in. She's still sensitive from her climax and the feeling of his fingers entering her makes her shiver.

He doesn't stop there, his fingers slowly sliding in and out until he's fucking her again. It's torture. She's sensitive enough that's it doing more for her than usual but he's still going slow enough that her pleasure is nothing but a hum.

"Do you reckon this one will catch?" He asks into the quiet room, "I'm not sure if the first lot caught, no way for me to tell, so I tried to wait the right amount of time. Don't want to fuck you at the exact same time if you're not fertile, right? What a waste," his other hands grips her cheek and slowly pulls it away from the other, likely giving him a much better view, "Don't know if I'd call getting to fuck you a waste, though," he suddenly curls his fingers and she doesn't have time to stop the resulting noise from escaping her, it makes him laugh quietly, "I can't believe how responsive you are when you aren't blackout drunk," he does it again, "Yeah, definitely can't regret fucking this pussy," he pulls out. She feels the loss keenly and worries that it's going to be just like last time. That he's going to leave her high and dry and full of his cum. She's sure that's what's happening when she feels him move but then his warmth is against her again and she feels that mixture of relief and shame that's becoming worryingly familiar.

"Let go again just to be sure," he slaps her ass, "No point wasting free pussy,"

That makes shame curl in her stomach. She hadn't thought of it like that. She thought of it as a guy going too far to get what he can't have, doing something a bit more to the want because of it. Not that this had been the end goal. She knew it was part of it, he's a man after all, but the way he worded it-

He pushes his hard dick back into her and the teasing from before makes it all she can focus on. It doesn't matter if he thinks of her as free pussy, he's free dick to her. Free, thick dick and strong hands. The pleasure makes it easy to ignore the other part of it. The no protection part, the unplanned part, the part where he hasn't asked.

It shouldn't turn her on so much.

He's taking it slow this time and she can feel every inch of him dragging through her. The slowness is a surprise and feels so fucking good with how sensitive she is.

It takes a while for her to hear his quiet "fuck,". She's hazey enough to admit to herself that she likes what she's doing to him, that it gets her going again.

His swearing has turned into grunts and harsh thrusts. She feels her pleasure building again and struggles not to moan. Trying to stay still and quiet is torture after being able to fuck herself back onto his cock.

Matt releases on last grunt and thrusts all the way inside. He isn't quiet as he cums this time, releasing a long groan as he empties himself inside of her. She whimpers at the feeling of his seed filling her most vulnerable place.

His hands returns to her hip. He gives a few small thrusts with an overwhelmed "Fuck,"

She tries to subtly push back against him, wanting to cum again so bad.

"Such a fucking whore," he moans, "Once is never enough, huh?"

Stephanie feels him shift his weight. It's hard to figure out what he's doing until he's already laying on top of her, still in to the hilt. This isn't what she's hoping for. He can't fuck her like this. She wants to open her eyes and beg to be fucked again but settles for a small whine. He shushes her, pushing her hair to the side so he can kiss at her neck. It's a sensitive spot on its own but after everything the feeling makes her shiver.

"Stay still," he says, "I really want this one to stick," he scrapes his teeth over her skin and she moans.

His hand slips under her and starts kneading her tit. He refocuses on her neck and things start building again.

She decides not to be completely quiet, letting out little sighs and moans. She didn't wake up again before, there's no way he thinks she'll do it now with things being so calm.

He can't do much with both of their bodies pressing down but he uses his other hand to start squeezing her other tit and suddenly her hips are moving as much as they can in this position, slightly up and down his semi-hard cock.

This slow build of pleasure is nice. It's easy to sink into and she does. Let's him play with her as he kisses and sucks at her neck. He finds her nipple and manages to gently roll it. She lets out a happy sound and begins to pant slightly, hips moving as much they can under his weight.

The pleasure is building, building, building and he says something that she has no hope of comprehending. Then he pinches her nipples and she letting out a weak cry and she's somehow cumming again. It's gentle and easy and not so overwhelming that she can't hear what he's saying,

"That's it. Take in my seed. Suck it deep inside you," he doesn't stop his fingers and his cock is still inside her which makes the after shocks of her climax stretch on and on.

Oh so that's what he was doing, she barely manages to realise. It hadn't made sense that he was doing something nice like this for her. She wasn't awake, he wouldn't see the point. But this time she hadn't cum after him. His seed was just sitting there instead of being actively taken inside of her. It's a nicer way to rectify it than a quick play with her clit. It should worry her or freak her out or something but she's still lost in that haze. She's barely awake, vaguely aware of his warmth

She doesn't make a sound when he pulls out of her this time, barely registers it really. She feels him pat her butt but doesn't hear him get dressed or leave. She's happily stuck in that place between wakefulness and sleep, warm and sated.

It'll take her a while to worry, when she wakes up. Even she sees how much of a mess she is, when she feels his cum slowly dripping out of her. That happened last time, too, so she can push it off for a little longer.

It's when she sees the hickies she didn't even realise he was making down her neck that the worry starts to hit. It gets worse as she waits in line for the morning after pill, scolding herself for not buying another just in case. She had convinced herself that it wouldn't happen again.

She'll convince herself again in line. That she'll be able to deny the pleasure. She'll decide against buying a second one. Because it'd be incentive to let it happen again. She'll just use it as a reason to give in again.

The worry will stay in the back of her mind until it's late at night. Then she'll let it stop, just for a little while, as she pulls out the hidden vibrator in her bedside table, as she bites down on her hand to keep quiet.

She'll worry again in the morning, when there's no shadows to hide in. She'll worry until it's been long enough for an accurate test.

Or until another drinks gets put in her hand.

Rocard
Rocard
73 Followers