All Comments on 'Stephanie's Inquisition of Susan Pt. 03'

by dominantmind2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Are any of you guys who cream over this stuff

Stupid enough to think that a woman enjoys being abused?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice going, keep it up ;-)

Nice story going, keep it up !

Maybe the f/F-humil theme may be old, however I always enjoy a new refreshing shot at it.

Hope to read more about the events at the mall soon, maybe even with some envolvement of some female neighbor/friends and even more focus on Susan's feelings? However that's up to the pencil of the creative author. Anyway I'm just keen on reading more, any turn it may take.

Thanx for the nice sotry & keep it up !

another happy reader ;-)

---------------------------------

P.s. [ Comment to comment "are any of you girls who ..." ]

Since this rhetorical questions has been asked, let me give the "rhetorical" answer, although maybe the comparison may be a little bit on the excessive side: I enjoy reading a lot fiction e.g. from Dante's Inferno to Tolkien's Lord of the Rings ... Do I therefore believe in trolls, magicians or hell ? Well ... no, it fiction ! So put 1+1 together and enjoy the fiction ;-)

Bewitched69Bewitched69almost 17 years ago
Well written

I have a real issue for people who leave comments without constructive critisism. (are any of you guys...) Number one, this is fiction and from some ones imagination. Number Two, do not speak for all women, as youve not met them all in bed. Some women DO like to role play. And number three if you werent interested, why the hell did you read it and waste your time to leave a comment? Sounds to me you have wayyyy too much time on your hands and need to go to the categories that YOU enjoy. In all- great story, keep writing and using your imagination!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sorry, also didn't like it

Susan is just too stupid. To Bewitched69 I can only say that while I like nonconsensual stories they too often play in a strange parallel universe where blackmailed people never even think of going to the cops or any other way out, where idiots like Susan who have been drugged (and know it) still accept the next drink from the person who drugged them and where daughters are so stupid like in this story. And the biggest fault is that in this like in so many other stories the victim (almost immediately) likes what is done to her.

So you just leave your positive little comments that everything is great while I still hope that with enough negative feedback someday a story is written that not only sexually turns me on but doesn't require me to turn of my higher brain functions in order to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
RE: Sorry, also didn't like it

I must disagree with you. How many women have been raped and not reported it to the police? You don't really know what you would do until you are placed in that situation. Maybe Stephanie picked Susan because she already knew the responses that Susan would have from personal experiences with her.

Although I believe negative feedback is good but why you are writing it doesn't make since. Instead writing lots of negative feed back to get someone to write a personal story for you try writing a story yourself and show people how it should be done?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love it

I love it. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Dang shucks

oh my lord please give me a break nothing new oh well . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
please moreee!

I like it please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
mooooree

love the story been waiting for a year for part 4

koukla1313koukla1313almost 11 years ago
wow

I loved this story... i guess you are not going to finish it... i have some good ideas for you.

pip46pip46over 6 years ago
More

I can hardly wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Susan's humiliation

Giving her douche is a way to exert control of the 40 year old bitch by giving her a false sense of safety. Stephanie will arrange for Tony to pay visits to her home where he will seduce her out of her comfortable clothing long ago turning more risque by Stephanie who will make her wear sleeveless shirts and tight fitting shorts and choosing the coordination of the colors. The fucking done on her marital bed with the exhausted woman made to wash sheets before joining Tony for a fuck session in the shower. Pregnancy achieved as the humiliated mother is forced to obey Stephanie by foregoing an abortion and delivering a baby not theirs in front of hubby who will file for divorce and ensure she gets nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous