All Comments on 'Stephen Turns Over'

by JorisKHuysmans

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Naf_NopartsNaf_Nopartsover 15 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for letting me know about this story, so hot! I've begun a nice slow jerk-off session and will read more of your work to push me over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Advertisement

Add read,do you like to crossdress, female with wardrobe available contact......I made an appointment.She was a big girl, asked what i wanted,showed me the wardrobe.I dressed in a red dress, stockings,wig, high heels.I went into the room,she came over and held me,made me sit on the lounge,her hand rubbing my hosed legs, kissing, my cock going hard,she undressed, a big strap-on between her legs, suck it, you want to be like a women,i took it in my mouth, she rocking back and forward.She pulled back, lie down,on your stomach,she lifted my dress,a wet finger into my backside, massaging, my cock hard.Kneel, i did as she got behind me, the strap-on against my hole, pushing forward,no it hurts no, pulling back, forward,my cock shamefully hard,go on,touch your cock,as she pushed the strap-on in and out of me,my hand on my cock,shooting cumm into the air as she sped up, slowing, slowing, easing out of me, collapsing.Showered, went out,you liked that, yes,when you come next time i will have something special for you.Two weeks later,appointment made,this time black dress,stockings,g string, wig, high heels and as i came out a blindfold.Guided to the lounge,hand running up my leg, caressing my balls,bent over the padded lounge arm, my dress lifted,my string moved to one side,wet finger in my hole, then two.Strap on at my mouth, suck it she said, i did, then pulled out, footsteps, my string pulled down, my hips held, poking at my hole, bigger than last time, pushing, in, warmer, pushing, opening me up, stil going until i was full,pulling slowly back, then forward.Do you like that i heard her say,yeh, dont stop, o.k. as my hole was fucked faster, my cock swelling, my hole opened, i am sure i felt my hole being stretched even more.I came, all over the lounge,my hole clenching around the cock, then i felt it, throbbing, then wet inside me as i pushed back, still fucking me i heard yes, yes a male voice as i was continually ponded.The cock was pulled out, i was led to the shower, blindfold off,,showered and when i left she said to me how does it feel to be a woman, fucked by a stud.I went back for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous