Stepmom's Sinful Seduction Pt. 02

Story Info
A stepmom dominates her reluctant stepson.
1.6k words
4.45
22.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia could see the budding doubts gnawing at Jack's mind. "What is it?" she asked softly, propping herself on one elbow to look Jack in the eye.

"I just... I don't know," Jack mumbled. "I feel like we should stop, that it's not right."

Olivia's eyes flashed with a hint of annoyance, but she pushed it down. "Don't be silly," she said gently, stroking Jack's hair. "It's fine. Just let me take care of you, Jack. You can trust me."

"You know, my father's going to be back soon," Jack said, his voice quivering.

Olivia cast her eyes around the room, a wry smirk playing on her lips. "And what if he is?" she said, in a low, sultry voice. "We'll deal with it when the time comes."

Jack felt a chill run down his spine. He knew his father was a powerful man, an aggressive and dominant man, and he was terrified at the thought of him finding out about what had happened between them. But at the same time, he was drawn to Olivia, to her commanding sexuality, to the forbidden nature of their relationship.

Olivia could sense the change in him, and a devilish smile crept onto her lips. She could feel the dominance within her stirring, pushing for more control. It was like a drug, and with a new-found energy, she sat upright.

"Come with me," she said, holding out her hand.

Jack took it, and she led him down the hallway to her dimly-lit bedroom. The queen-size bed sat like an island in the sea of darkness, and Olivia climbed onto it, the silk sheets rustling against her skin. She held out her hand, beckoning Jack to follow. Jack hesitated for a moment, the pull of Olivia's dominance broken for a brief moment.

"What's wrong?" she asked, her voice soft but commanding.

"I just... I don't know," Jack mumbled. "It feels wrong. I'm scared."

"Scared of what, Jack?" she asked, casting a smoldering gaze directly into his eyes. "Scared of me? Scared of what we're doing?"

"My father will find out," Jack said, his voice trembling. "He'll destroy us both."

Olivia didn't respond, instead leaning over and taking Jack's cock into her mouth. Jack gasped as he felt the warmth of her mouth surround him, gripping the sheets tightly, forcing himself to speak through a rising tide of pleasure. "What if he finds out?" he stammered. "He'll never forgive us."

Olivia escalated her movements, the warmth, the pleasure, the desire causing Jack's voice to catch in his throat. He felt himself hardening, and his worries began to fade away as Olivia's lips engulfed him. He couldn't think of anything but the pleasure enveloping him, the sensations sending currents through his body.

Olivia took him deeper and deeper, relentless and all-consuming, her mouth guiding him to new areas of pleasure. Jack didn't want it to stop, but his fear rose like a specter every time he felt close to the point of no return.

Olivia seemed to sense his fears, slowed down, and pulled back for a moment freeing Jack from her grip.

"You're still thinking about him, aren't you?"

Olivia's voice was soft but firm. Jack nodded his head, too afraid to speak. It wasn't just his father finding out, but what if others found out? What if they all knew that he was fucking his stepmother? He could feel the danger growing, the anxiety in his body reaching a peak.

"Relax, Jack. He'll never find out. I won't let him," she assured him before taking him back into her mouth, her tongue circling around the sensitive head, teasing and tempting.

Jack couldn't hold it in, the words slipping from his lips.

"I don't know, Olivia. It's too risky,"

Olivia's eyes flickered with a greater annoyance.

"Enough, Jack," she said abruptly. She reached up, grabbed him by the hairs on the back of his head, and pulled him towards her. "You need to learn to enjoy the moment."

Olivia pushed him down onto his knees in front of her and sat down on the edge of her and her husband's bed, spreading her legs wide atop the silk sheets. "I'm waiting," she cooed, and at that, Jack nervously began to explore her with his tongue.

He started out slow, tentatively licking at her folds, his tongue tracing a slow and torturous path up the delicate ridges of her labia. He could feel her muscles clench as he zeroed in on her clitoris, gaining more confidence as he basked in her warmth and her wetness.

Olivia's breath hitched as she felt the warmth of his breath and the wetness of his tongue tracing delicate patterns of sensation across her folds. He began to move more urgently. Olivia could feel the flicker of his tongue and the pressure of his lips against her most sensitive spots, driving her wild with desire. She moaned and gasped, her pleasure building and building.

Jack's tongue flicked faster and faster, the heat of her body a magnetic force that kept him bound to her. Her wetness coated his lips and tongue, the taste of her arousal a heady elixir. He lost himself in the moment, swept away by the intensity of the experience.

He listened as Olivia's breathing grow more ragged. He felt her begin to writhe beneath him, lost in the pleasure that he was giving her. He reveled in the sound of her moans, and the way she gasped his name as she began to teeter on the brink of orgasm.

Jack was now insatiable in his pursuit of her pleasure. He could feel her muscles twitching, contracting as she came closer and closer to the peak of ecstasy. He greedily drank in ther taste, savoring every moment of the pleasure he was giving her.

And then, at the peak of her ecstasy, she exploded. Her entire body shook with the force of her orgasm, wave after wave of pleasure washing over her in a never-ending tide. Jack continued to stimulate her relentlessly, intending to draw out her climax until every last ounce of pleasure had been extracted. Olivia moaned, a loud and desperate sound that filled the air as fireworks erupted behind her eyes. Every inch of her skin burned with heat, a deep flush crawling up her neck to stain her cheeks red. Jack continued his assault, his mouth fused to her sex as he drank up her nectar with greedy gulps.

Olivia could feel every movement of his tongue, every flick and stroke sending sensations through her entire being. Pleasure coiled at the base of her spine, building to an unbearable crescendo it finally shattered, again and again and again. Her walls contracted around his tongue, drawing him in deeper as her cum gushed into his mouth.

Jack didn't let up, didn't falter even as she rode out the aftershocks of her orgasm. He drank every last drop of her essence, his tongue laving over her abused and sensitive flesh until she was entirely spent. Even as her pleasure subsided, Jack didn't stop. He continued to worship her sex, his tongue tracing teasing patterns along her inner thighs and labia, his fingers holding her open and exposed for him.

The sensations running through Olivia's body were completely overwhelming, every touch and caress magnified to an unbearable degree. Her hips jerked involuntarily as he sucked gently at her engorged clit, causing every nerve ending in her body to fire off like a roman candle. The wet sounds of his mouth against her most intimate parts and the echoes of her moans filled the room, and just like magic, she felt the inevitable tingle of another orgasm beginning to build deep within her core. The sensations were even more intense than before, a symphony of pleasure that took her breath away. Her muscles tensed and locked, contracting and convulsing with each passing moment. Until all at once, she let out a ragged cry as the next orgasm claimed her, her body completely consumed by pleasure. Her back arched and her hands clutched the sheets as she writhed uncontrollably under the assault of Jack's mouth and hand. In that moment, there was nothing in the world except the sound of her own pulse pounding in her ears and the feeling of Jack inside her, around her, fused with her. She could feel every inch of his fingers and every bump on his tongue, the slick warmth of her own arousal coating them like a veil.

When it was over, Olivia lay in a daze, basking in the afterglow of her own lust. Her body trembled from the pleasure that had just coursed through her, her mind was foggy, her thoughts jumbled and disjointed as she tried to make sense of what had just happened.

As she lay there breathing heavily, she became aware of the fact that Jack was still there at the foot of the bed, his eyes fixated on her. She could see the desire and lust in them, and not a trace of fear or uncertainty.

She looked at him, a wicked smile creeping across her lips. "I hope you enjoyed yourself," she said, her voice low and sultry. "But we're not quite done yet, are we?"

Jack's heart raced as her gaze rested upon him, her lustful green eyes capturing his attention and holding it hostage. She began crawling towards him, ever so slowly, her naked curves on full display.

"Stand up," she commanded.

Jack quickly stood in front of her, his erect member visible and throbbing with desire. Olivia relished the sight of his hard cock.

"That's a good boy," she murmured. Eyes still locked on his, she took his member in her hands and began to stroke it slowly. Jack let out a soft moan, submitting to her completely. She leaned forward gingerly and began to lick the head of Jack's cock, savoring the taste of his precum pulsing onto the tip of her tongue. She loved the way Jack tasted, the way he smelled, and most of all the way he looked when he was at her mercy.