Stepmother & Stepson Sexually Bond

Story Info
Showering with stepmother, sleeping with her & having sex.
8.5k words
4.18
6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepmother & Stepson Sexually Bond

My name is James. I'm 22-years-old. I'm unembarrassed and unashamed to admit that I'm not only sexually attracted to my 46-year-old stepmother, Deidre, but also that we have sex every day and every night.

We shower together every day. I sleep with her in her bed. We strip one another naked and French kiss. I made love to my stepmother, and she made love to me. I fucked Deidra and she fucked me. She blew me and I ate her.

We make love every morning and fuck every night. In between, I masturbate her while licking her pussy. I give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. Returning the sexual favor, she sucks my cock, allows me to cum in her mouth, and swallows my cum.

Unashamed and unembarrassed, I love my stepmother and she loves me. Hoping that she'll accept, I want to propose to her. I want to marry her. I want to live as husband and wife instead of stepson and stepmother.

F F F

Author's Note:

This story is dedicated to James for allowing me to write all that happened between him and his beautiful, redheaded stepmother, Deidre.

James is romantically in love with his stepmother. His stepmother is romantically in love with him. They want to be together forever.

F F F

My stepmother, Deidra, is a MILF, a mother that I'd love to fuck. She's tall, good looking, shapely and sexy. She's a natural redhead with big, beautiful, blue eyes. She has freckles, too.

I love blue eyed, redheaded women with freckles. For some reason, redheaded women look so much better than redheaded men. Much better looking than dyed blondes with black roots, I've always been sexually attracted to redheads. Redheaded women with blue eyes and big tits do it for me. So sexually appealing to me, my preferred woman, whenever I marry, I hope to marry a redhead with blue eyes and big breasts.

Having met my stepmother's mother and her grandmother, they both have enormous breasts. Inherited from her mother and from her maternal grandmother, Deidra has huge, Irish milkmaid breasts, too, a 36, double D cup. I know because I've seen the size tag on her bra in the laundry.

Horny since I turned 18-years-old, unembarrassed, and unashamed, was when my sexual attraction to my stepmother started. I masturbated over her every day, multiple times a day. With her always morally modest and wearing robes over her nightgowns, I masturbated over imagining seeing her in her sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgowns.

While masturbating, always masturbating, a masturbation machine, I imagined seeing my stepmother in her bra and panties. While stroking my cock faster, I imagined seeing Deidra topless. While stroking my cock harder, I imagined seeing her naked.

'Something to give me more to masturbate over, an upskirt, a down blouse, an up nightgown or a down nightgown, I'd love to see more of my stepmother,' I thought.

F F F

I've seen her bras in the laundry and have masturbated over them when holding them in my horny hands while I imagined seeing her naked breasts, feeling her naked breasts, fondling her naked breasts, and fingering her erect nipples. I love big breasts, the bigger the better. Deidra definitely has big breasts. Apparently, my father loved big breasts, too.

Whether in a blouse, a tight top, or a sweatshirt, there's just something about big breasts that not only makes me look but also that makes me stare. I love older women with big breasts. In addition to wishing that I could see my stepmother's naked breasts, I'd love to see the naked breasts of Deidra's mother and her grandmother, too. Only, forget about seeing my stepmother's naked breasts, I'd never see my step grandmother's naked breasts or my step great grandmother's naked tits.

There's just something about how big breasted women carry themselves with their big bra clad breasts leading the way. They're not only shapelier but also, they're sexier. They walk more like a woman than a flat chested girl.

Whenever my stepmother turned a corner, the first thing that I see are her huge breasts before I see her. I'd love to make out with her and French kiss her while feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra. Then, taking my time, I'd love to slowly undress her and strip her naked.

Only, something that will never happen, I'll never have sex with my stepmother. She's not sexually attracted to me in the way that I'm sexually attracted to her. She doesn't erotically think about me in the way that I erotically think about her. She doesn't masturbate over imagining me naked and having sex with me in the way that I masturbate over imagining her naked and having sex with her.

F F F

While imagining feeling her big tits through her brassiere, I love masturbating over my stepmother while holding her used bras in my horny hands. I love touching her bras, feeling them, and fondling them while imagining touching, feeling, and fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. Sometimes, I've even put her huge bra cup on my head. With her having bras of every color and style, I love looking through her lingerie drawer.

Something that I never expected to find, surprised that my stepmother masturbated, I've found her big, black dildo and her pink, rabbit vibrator under her neatly folded panties. Surprised that my stepmother masturbated, I masturbated while imagining Deidra masturbating her pussy. I've masturbated over imagining Deidra pleasuring herself with her vibrator. I've masturbated over imagining her fucking herself with her big, black dildo. I'd love her to make me her sex toy.

Then, while I imagined seeing her red, naked bushy, trimmed, or shaved pussy, I masturbated over seeing her naked cunt. Something that I've never done with any woman, I imagined eating my stepmother's pussy. Instead, I licked her vibrator. While I imagined making love to her before fucking her, I've taken her dildo in my mouth and sucked that, too. The thought that these two masturbation toys were in her pussy gave me more to masturbate over.

Starting to feel a bit perverted over the sexual obsession that I have for my stepmother, I'd be embarrassed if she knew how much I'm sexually attracted to her. I'd be humiliated if she knew how much I masturbated over her. Only, with her my sexual fantasy woman, a beautiful redhead with blue eyes and big tits, I only masturbated over her.

Unable to control myself from doing so, touching, and feeling them while imagining her wearing them, I loved the feel of her silk, satin, and/or cotton panties. While imagining masturbating her, I loved touching her panties, feeling them, and holding them in my hands whether used or unused while I stroked my erect prick faster and harder. While imagining licking her pussy and fingering her cunt, I loved sniffing and licking the crotch of her used panties.

Something that I continually masturbate over, my stepmother's naked cunt, I wondered if her pussy is bushy, shaved, or trimmed. While imagining her bushy, trimmed, or bald, red pussy, I loved masturbating while holding my stepmother's panties. As much as I'd love to see her naked breasts, I'd love to see her naked pussy.

While making myself comfortable between her long and shapely legs, I'd love to finger her naked pussy. I'd love to rub her clit and finger fuck her hole. I'd love to find her G spot and press on it. I'd love to lick her naked pussy. I'd love to eat my stepmother as much as I'd love her to suck my cock. Alas, sadly, something that will never happen, I'd love to make love to her pussy and fuck Deidra's warm and wet cunt.

Something that would give me more to masturbate over, I wish that I could see her in her sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgowns without her having the modesty to wear a robe of them. Again, I'd love to see her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. I'd love to have sex with my stepmother. She's my sexual fantasy woman come true. With her only 24-years older than me, I'd marry her if I could. Only, sadly, again, she's not sexually interested in me in the way that I'm sexually interested in her. She's not a whore in the way that I'm a pervert.

F F F

It wasn't until after my father died of COVID last year and left me alone with my stepmother that I developed a sexual attraction to her. She's lived with us for a dozen years after he divorced my mother. Deidra raised me as she would her own son. Never sexually attracted to her before, I wanted to have sex with her now. Not making any excuses but, undoubtedly, a big part of my sexual attraction was due to my horniness, my sexual frustration, her red hair, her big, blue eyes, and her gigantic breasts.

With neither of us wanting to contract the COVID virus, we were stuck together in the house. With us not going out for fear of contracting the fatal virus that killed my father, we stayed home. No more dining out, no more seeing our friends, and no inviting visitors to visit. She no longer had sex with men, and I no longer had sex with women. There was no sex with either of us. All we had were our Smartphones and our computers to communicate with the outside world.

Making our time home alone more difficult, all that we had for our sexual relief was masturbation. Sometimes when walking by the closed door of her bedroom, I'd hear the hum of her vibrator. Tempted to barge in her bedroom to ask if she needed a finger, a tongue, or a cock, instead, respecting her privacy, and not wanting to ruin the good relationship that we had, I didn't dare embarrass her. Instead, I masturbated over imagining her masturbating herself with her vibrator and fucking herself with her dildo.

We spent our time together as stepmother and stepson, we read, we talked, we laughed, we joked, we teased one another, we played games, we watched television, and we watched movies, lots of movies. Some of the best times that I had with my stepmother was when I tickled her and wrestled with her. With her breasts so big, it was impossible for me not to touch them and feel them while making my touches and feels appear accidental.

Yet, whenever I masturbated, which was every day, multiple times a day, I masturbated while imagining my stepmother wearing her sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgowns. A testosterone filled, young man, my only sexual release, was masturbation. I don't know what I'd do if I suddenly couldn't masturbate.

A masturbation machine, I masturbated while imagining Deidra in her low-cut, colorful bras and in her sexy, bikini panties. I masturbated while imagining my stepmother topless. I masturbated while imagining seeing her gigantic naked breasts, her erect nipples, and her symmetrical areolas. I masturbated while imagining her naked. I masturbated while imagining seeing her red, trimmed, bushy, or shaved pussy and her shapely, naked ass.

I masturbated while imagining having sex with her. I masturbated while imagining her having sex with me. I masturbated over imagining her allowing me to make out with her while I slowly undressed her. I masturbated over making love to her and fucking her fast and hard enough for her to have a sexual orgasm with my cock.

I masturbated over her stroking my prick and sucking my prick. I masturbated over cumming in her mouth. Only, Deidra would never blow me. She'd never stroke my cock never mind suck my cock. I only wished that I could have sex with my MILF of a stepmother.

F F F

With us sequestered at home, fortunately for us, we both worked from home. Unbeknownst to me, something that I never would have guessed, with her keeping it a secret, she worked as a webcam model. Totally shocked, I had no idea that she modeled online in her sexy nightgowns, in her bra and panties, in her revealing bikinis, topless, and naked when her clients paid for a private show. I had no idea that my stepmother exchanged sexual messages with men. I had no idea that Deidra was a whore.

Perhaps, I should have but I never questioned the camera, the lighting, and the screens that she had in her bedroom. I figured she was a budding, amateur photographer. She always had a collection of cameras. She had photographs of nature posted all over her bedroom walls.

Always taking photos, she took photos of everything and everybody. While wondering if she'd agree for me to photograph her, I'd love to take some candid cheesecake photos of Deidra posing in her sexy nightgowns, in her bra and panties, topless and even naked. As an excuse that I'd need the photos to post on my dating profile, I'd love for her to take some naked photos of me, too.

With her having taken so many pictures, I couldn't help but wonder if she had any topless and/or nude photos of herself hidden somewhere in her bedroom. When she was busy gardening in the backyard, I looked under her bed, in her drawers, and in her closet. I looked at her computer. I even looked at her cameras. Disappointed that I didn't find her sexy photos, I found nothing.

Only, she wasn't like that. A church going woman, she was modestly moral. That's why I was shocked that she worked as a webcam model. No doubt, she worked as a webcam model because she made a lot of money. With people willing to do anything for money, no doubt, she did it for the money.

Other than a glass of white wine, she seldom drank. She didn't even swear. Totally blown away that she was a webcam model, still scratching my head over that, when she confessed that she was a live sex cam model, I never figured she'd do something as sexual as that.

F F F

Having recently graduated college with a degree in English and minors in creative writing and English Literature, I wrote as much as I read. I loved to read. I loved writing stories. Hoping to be published one day, I wanted to be a novelist. Only, I needed to live more of my life to have something interesting to write about that people would pay to read.

Presently, a waste of my writing talent, I worked for three companies writing phony, online reviews. From the time I awakened to the time that I went to bed, except for stopping to eat, shower, and dress, I typed. I wrote tens of thousands of words on my Microsoft 4000 wave keyboard every day. I needed to write hundreds of reviews daily to earn enough money to support myself and help my stepmother with our monthly expenses.

Then, unexpectedly, something happened that painfully hurt. The worst thing that could happen to me, I developed tendonitis. My doctor said that I had CTS, Carpal tunnel syndrome in both of my wrists. Too much typing, I could no longer type without having horrific pain. I could barely move my wrists without pain. Never have I felt as much pain as I felt now.

A huge adjustment, no longer able type, I was at a loss what to do. How do I earn a living? Then, I thought of the new software that came out about a dozen years ago. New and improved since they first created it, I bought the speech-to-text software that allowed me to speak my words instead of typing my words. Happy that this worked for me, only I suddenly felt as if I was Stephen Hawkings.

Not being able to type wasn't my only problem. Literally, everything that I did before, I couldn't do now. I had painful difficulty in doing anything that required me to move my wrists. I wore wrist braces on each wrist that I had to remove and put back on every time I washed my hands, got dressed, or undressed. I had no idea how in the Hell I was going to take a shower.

Glad that I didn't have shoes with laces to tie, I wore my Ugg slippers around the house instead. Instead of wearing pants that needed to be zipped, unzipped, buttoned, and unbuttoned, I wore my pajama bottoms without underwear. No longer wearing shirts that needed to be buttoned, I wore a sweatshirt over my T-shirt.

Even with taking over-the-counter pain medication, that didn't work. Nothing helped. Forget about masturbating, I couldn't even exercise. I missed stroking my prick more than I missed doing anything else.

The doctor told me to rest my wrists and it may take a year before they return to normal. If they didn't heal on their own, he suggested surgery. I couldn't imagine going a year without self-pleasuring myself. I couldn't imagine having surgery on my wrists. A real nightmare, a new record without stroking my cock, I've already gone a day without masturbating.

F F F

As embarrassing as it was sexually exciting, just the thought that I needed my stepmother to help me pee gave me an instant erection. As if I was a baby being potty trained instead of a 22-year-old man, it hurt to reach inside my pajama bottoms and take my penis in my hand to pee. I could sit on the toilet and pee, only, unable to put pressure on my wrists, I'd never be able to stand.

I could probably stand without using my hands but, with me off balance, God forbid I fell. I'd never be able to get up from the bathroom floor. Suddenly feeling so helpless, I felt like an elderly man instead of a young man in the prime of his life.

"Mom," I reluctantly called out to her for help.

Immediately, I heard her walking down the hall towards my bedroom. Interestingly enough, ready to expose my naked prick to my stepmother, I was filled with more sexual excitement than I was filled with embarrassment and shame. Since the first time that I hurt my wrists, the thought of flashing my stepmother my naked prick took my mind off of my pain. Honestly, something that I had imagined showing her, something nearly as sexually exciting as masturbating, I couldn't wait for my stepmother to see my naked prick. Unfortunately, now with a sense of helplessness, I was embarrassed.

Since I turned 18 years old, something that I've masturbated over doing, I've always wanted to expose myself to my stepmother. I always wanted to see her reaction to seeing my naked, erect cock. Now, I wondered if she'd take pity on me and take me in her hand to help me pee. Maybe, she'd make a face and walk out of my bathroom in disgust that I was faking my wrists pain only to dick flash her.

"What's wrong, Jimmy," she asked as soon as she entered my bathroom?

'Oh, my God,' I thought as soon as I saw what she was wearing. 'What the fuck? Is she kidding me? Is she torturing me by sexually teasing me?'

The brightness of my bathroom light lit her up as if she was a stripper on stage. Indeed, as if she was deliberately, sexually teasing me, she entered my bathroom wearing a sheer, low-cut nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe over it. The first time I saw so much of my stepmother's enormous breasts, I felt my grow bigger. Then, when I saw her nipples through her nightgown, my cock throbbed and pulsated.

As if I had a steel wrench in my pajamas, my erecting cock tented my pajama bottoms. Unable to help myself from looking, I stared at her long line of sexy cleavage while imagining slowly sliding my index finger and fucking her cleavage with my cock. I stared at the immense size and the firm shape of her breasts that I could see through her nightgown. Then, I watched as her nipples erected as my cock continued growing bigger and harder. Surprisingly Deidra stared at my erecting prick as much as I stared at all that I could see of her huge tits.

Forcing myself not to stare at all that I could see of her huge tits through her nightgown, I forced myself to look up at her while thinking about baseball. Trying not to look at her with sexual excitement, I looked at her with embarrassment. I looked at her with shame. I looked at her as if I was about to cry. I looked to her for help.

F F F

"I'm sorry," I said.

She looked at me, not understanding my apology.

"Sorry," she asked while looking at me with confusion? "Sorry about what," she asked? "Why are you sorry, Jimmy?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed loudly.

"Please forgive me in advance. I'm sure that this is more uncomfortable for me than it is for you," I said with a pause. "I'm so embarrassed to ask you this but," I said with a pause.