Stepmother & Stepson Sexually Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While touching my shoulder with her hand, she looked at me with empathy. I could always talk about anything with my stepmother. Only, I never figured that I'd be asking her to help me to pee.

"It's okay, Jimmy. Whatever it is, we'll get through it together," she said with the compassionate understanding of a mother.

Then, she hugged me. She pressed her nightgown clad breasts against my muscular chest. I pressed my erect, pajama clad cock against her tummy. I so wanted to reach around her to cup her ass cheeks in my horny hand. I wished that I could feel her nearly naked ass through her thin nightgown.

All rolled into one day, this was the worst day of my life, having to ask for my stepmother's help to pee. Then, again, this was the best day of my life, exposing my naked, erect prick to her. Wondering what she'd do and how she'd react when I showed her my naked prick, I hoped that she'd take me in her hand and help me to pee. If she did, when my wrists healed, I'll be masturbating over my stepmother not only seeing my naked prick but also holding my cock in her hand for the rest of my horny life.

F F F

"It's my wrists. They really hurt. This is the worst pain that I've had in my life," I said, holding up my hands.

I paused while staring at my stepmother as if rethinking what I was about to say but, daring myself to do so, I blurted it out anyway.

"I need your help to pee," I said.

I waited for her reaction to what I said. She stared down at the big bulge in my pajama bottoms in the way that I stared at the shape and size of her breasts in her sheer nightgown. Then, surprising me that she thought me asking for her help was funny, she looked up at me and laughed.

"Something that I'm not looking forward to doing but if you're embarrassed now with me helping you to pee, wait until you have to move your bowels," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'll somehow have to help you to stand to wipe your ass with toilet paper," she said with another laugh. "I'm not looking forward to that."

I rolled my eyes, sighed, and nodded my head.

"Can you sit to pee," she asked?

I made a face.

"Yes. I can sit to pee," I said. "Only, I won't be able to get up from the toilet after I pee," I said.

Immediately, she nodded her head to show me that she understood.

"You're too big and too heavy for me to lift you," she said silently with a little laugh as if talking to herself.

She stared down at the bulge in my pajama bottoms again.

"Okay. Let's do this," she said. "I can help you to pee."

With me standing 6' 2" tall and weighing a muscular 220-pounds, she was right. My 5' 9" 130-pound stepmother would have a difficult time helping me to stand.

F F F

Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, without hesitation, she pushed down my pajama bottoms. As soon as she did, unable to help myself, as if my big dick was a Jack-in-the-box, my cock sprang to attention. I still had an erection.

For the first time, I stood naked in front of my stepmother. Instead of looking away, instead of sparing me the embarrassment, shame, and sexual excitement, she stared down at my naked cock in the way that I could see her nearly naked breasts through her nightgown. The more that she stared at my cock, the bigger and the harder that it grew.

Unable to stop it, my big dick throbbed. My erect cock pulsated. I felt as if I was going to prematurely cum in front of my stepmother without even having to touch and stroke my naked prick.

'I can't believe that I'm finally flashing Deidra my naked prick,' I thought. 'I can't believe she is staring at my erection. I only wished my wrists weren't injured. While she stared down at my naked prick, I'd be feeling and fondling her breasts through her nightgown.'

I was sexually excited that my stepmother was seeing my naked prick. She not only stared at my prick but also, she stared at my erection. Something that I thought would never happen, I had exposed my naked, erect cock to my stepmother. Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, Deidra continued staring at my naked cock in the way that I stared at all that I could see of her massive breasts through her nightgown.

Having not masturbated since yesterday, my cock continued to throb. It continued to pulsate to her sexually aroused stares. Something that I never expected, I had sexually aroused my stepmother. I couldn't believe that I had sexually aroused Deidra. Now that she was sexually aroused, I wondered what she'd do. Would she take me in her hand to help me pee? Or would she leave me to struggle with my bad self while helplessly alone?

"Oh, my," she said with a sexy, little laugh while staring at my erect penis. "You have a much bigger dick than your father," she said with a dirty laugh while continuing to stare down at my prick that continued to grow bigger and harder. "You have a beautiful cock, Jimmy," she said briefly looking up at me before staring down at my cock. "Any woman that you date and end up marrying would be proud of your big dick."

In the way that she continued staring at my dick and complimenting me on my naked prick, I continued staring at all that I could see of her huge breasts through her sheer nightgown. Then, when I lowered my gaze, I couldn't believe that I saw her bushy, red patch of pubic hair. I saw the front of my stepmother's naked cunt through her nightgown. As soon as my wrists healed, I not only couldn't wait to masturbate over Deidra seeing my naked prick but over me seeing her nearly naked breasts and her nearly naked pussy through her see-through nightgown.

F F F

"Wow, Jimmy! You may have the biggest prick that I've ever seen," she said with a laugh while touching it with her manicured fingertip.

Suddenly feeling humiliated that I needed my stepmother's help to pee, with her embarrassing me, I put my hand over my naked prick.

"This is really embarrassing, mom," I said. "I'm sorry to put you in this position. I'm sure that it must be as embarrassing for you as it is for me."

She shrugged and smiled.

"Don't be embarrassed, James. This is part of life," she said with a shrug of her shapely shoulders. "Let's do this. Turn and face the toilet."

As soon as I turned to face the toilet, my stepmother took my erect prick in her soft hand. I couldn't believe my stepmother was holding my cock in her warm hand. With the back of her hand positioned against my testicles, she held my cock while aiming it at the toilet.

Taking me a moment to digest that Deidra held my naked cock, I peed a hot stream. Then, surprising me, she gave my cock a squeeze. Further surprising me, something that I thought she wouldn't do nor need to do, she cupped my testicles in her hand.

Not sexually done abusing my prick, stroking me more than necessary, she gave my cock several slow strokes to make sure that she got all of the urine. While imagining her masturbating me, I couldn't believe that my stepmother stroked my cock several times. Then, while leaning forward to stare down at my prick, she wiped me with toilet paper.

F F F

I wished that I could masturbate over my deceased father's wife after she took a good, long look at my erect, naked prick. She not only looked at my naked prick, but she stared at my erect dick. She not only stared at my naked prick, but she stroked my naked dick. Then, when she leaned down to pull up my pajama bottoms, tempted to put a gentle hand to the back of her red, pretty head, her mouth was barely a foot from my naked prick.

My biggest sexual fantasy, I'd love for my stepmother to blow me. I'd love Deidra to stroke my cock while sucking my cock. I'd love to put a gentle hand behind her red, beautiful head and cum in her mouth. I only wished that I could masturbate over my stepmother staring at my naked prick and holding it in her hand. I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my perverted life.

After she took me in her hand, squeezed my naked prick, and gave it several slow strokes, she made me feel what it would be like for her to masturbate me. I'd love her to stroke my prick. I'd love for her to stroke my cock fast enough and hard enough to make me cum. Suddenly feeling horny but removing it from my perverted mind as soon as I thought about it, hoping beyond hope, I wondered if my stepmother would masturbate me if I asked her.

Daring myself to ask her to stroke my prick, with me unable to masturbate myself, I'd love for her to masturbate me. With her already holding my cock in her hand to help me to pee, why wouldn't she masturbate me, too, if I asked her nicely. Maybe, if I asked her nicely, she'd take pity on me and masturbate me.

Yet, one step at a time, it was enough that I asked her to help me to pee. It was enough that I had flashed her my erect, naked prick. It was enough that she stared at my big dick and commented on my erect prick. It was enough that she took me in her hand. It was enough that she stroked my cock several times. Besides, with her not a whore but my beloved stepmother, Deidra would never masturbate me.

Yet, then again, something that I never considered before, not knowing if she would until I asked, I'd love for my stepmother to masturbate me. I'd love for her to wrap her long, manicured fingers around my cock and stroke me while allowing me to feel her tits through her nightgown. I'd love to cum for Deidra. Only, not wanting to push my luck, glad that she agreed to accommodate me, again, it was quite enough that I asked her to hold my cock to pee.

I don't know what I'd do if she hadn't agreed to help me relieve myself. I'm glad that she wasn't as embarrassed as I was. Yet, after seeing her sexually aroused reaction betraying the concerned look on her face, come to think of it, she was as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited. Perhaps, she may agree to masturbate me after she's had a couple glasses of wine while we cuddled and watched a movie.

F F F

"That's it," she said as if scolding me. "No argument from you, young man," she said. "You're sleeping with me in my bed tonight, mister."

'What? Huh? Seriously? My stepmother wanted me to sleep with her in her bed. Wow,' I thought. 'Pinch me. I'm dreaming.'

"I'll never hear you from your room if you called me to help you to pee during the night. With me having an ensuite bathroom, all you need to do is to nudge me and I'll get up with you to help you pee," she said.

As if I had won the lottery, I couldn't believe that Deidra ordered me to sleep with her in her bed. Whenever I'm able to masturbate again, I'll be masturbating over the reality of sleeping with my stepmother in her bed for the rest of my life. I couldn't wait to go to bed tonight. Suddenly, already tired, I yawned.

Feeling bad for me, as if I was an invalid, she undressed me. She stripped me naked. Then, she helped me shower. My sexual fantasy come true, as if I was a male character in Spanking the Monkey where a son helps his mother shower after she broke her leg, my stepmother helped me shower after I injured my wrists.

"Well, this isn't working. I'm getting all wet," she said.

I wondered if she was talking about her pussy getting all wet. Then, she clarified that for me.

"My nightgown is soaked. I feel as if I'm giving you a wet T-shirt view of my naked breasts," she said with a laugh. "The bathroom floor is getting wet, too."

She took a step back.

"Oh, well," she said. "Close your eyes, Jimmy," said my stepmother with a nervous, little laugh. "I'm coming in."

F F F

As if happening in slow motion, I watched her through the bathroom mirror remove her nightgown. She tossed it on the chair in the bathroom. Not closing my eyes but leaving them wide open, she stepped in the shower with me. Rub-a-dub-dub, my stepmother was naked. My erotic dream come true; I couldn't believe that I was seeing Deidra without her clothes.

'Oh, my God. I couldn't believe my eyes. My stepmother removed her nightgown. She's naked while showering with me,' I thought. 'This injury just gets better.'

I couldn't believe that I was seeing her naked ass, her naked breasts, and her naked pussy. I wished I had hurt my wrists years ago. Only, such torture, as much as I wanted to touch her, feel her, and fondle her, I couldn't. As much as I couldn't wait to masturbate over seeing Deidra naked, I couldn't do that either.

She washed my naked body with a soapy face cloth. She washed my chest, my back, my legs, my arms, my neck, my ass, my penis, and my testicles. My stepmother touched me everywhere that I wanted her to touch me. She touched me everywhere that I wanted to touch her.

Feeling as if I was going to prematurely cum without even touching or stroking my cock, she gave me another erection from seeing me naked and from me seeing her naked. She sexually excited me when she touched and felt me everywhere while washing my naked body. Nearly as good as sex, having my stepmother give me a shower was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to me.

Then, when done showering me, she dried me before drying herself. While she was still naked, she shaved me with my electric razor. I couldn't remove my horny eyes from seeing my naked stepmother in the big, bathroom mirror. I couldn't stop staring at her shapely naked breasts, her erect, dark pink nipples, and her bushy, red pussy.

Then, she followed me into my bedroom while I was still naked. She dressed me as if I was a boy instead of a man. Again, once I'm able to masturbate again, I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life.

F F F

That night, with her continuing to treat me with kindness, compassion, and understanding, she allowed me to watch one of my favorite movies, The Secretary, with Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader. It had been a couple of years since I watched it. Unbeknownst to her, I always got an erection when watching this movie and I always masturbated afterwards. Only, this time would be different. I knew that I'd get an erection but there'd be nothing that I could do about it.

James Spader, the main character in Blacklist, played an attorney in The Secretary, and Maggie Gyllenhaal played his secretary. Only, in the course of her workday, he sexually abused her. While standing behind her, he ordered her to lean forward and put her hands and forearms on his desk.

Then, shocking her as much as he sexually aroused her, he lifted the back of her short skirt up to her waist. Touching her ass while feeling her ass, he felt her shapely ass through her pantyhose. Then, while still standing behind her and with her still leaning forward, he masturbated and ejaculated all over her pantyhose clad ass.

With Deidra no longer wearing a robe over her sheer, sexy, and low-cut nightgowns, we sat together on the couch. As if she was my girlfriend, my wife, or my lover and we were at the movies, I sat with my arm around her shoulders. She sat with her head resting on my chest and her hand resting on my thigh. Horny from not being able to masturbate myself since I hurt my wrists, while still thinking of showering with my naked stepmother, as soon as I started watching the movie, I had an erection.

My cock grew bigger. My prick grew harder. The bigger that it grew, the more that it throbbed. The harder that it grew, the more that it pulsated.

As if I had a pipe in my pajama bottoms, my big dick tented my pajama bottoms while I watched the outrageous, sexual antics of James Spader, as Mr. Grey sexually abusing Maggie Gyllenhaal as Miss Holloway. In the way that he sexually abused his secretary, I'd love to sexually abuse my stepmother. I'd love to cum anywhere on my stepmother. I'd love to give her a cum bath.

Once erected, as if my big dick was a warning sign at a railroad crossing, unable to control it, my prick continued throbbing. My cock continued pulsating. I was so horny. I was sexually frustrated. Impossible for me to masturbate myself, and something that I'd never do in front of my stepmother anyway, with it giving me some sexual relief, I wished I could prematurely cum without touching my erect prick.

F F F

Surprising me, my stepmother moved her hand from my thigh to my cock. She wrapped her fingers around my stiff prick through my pajama bottoms while staring down at my erection. Then, as if she could read my mind, she looked up at me and said something that shocked me as much as it sexually excited me.

"James," she said, sitting up straight to look at me but without removing her hand from my stiff prick. "You have an erection?"

She slowly slid her index finger over my erect, pajama clad cock.

'Duh? Seriously?'

"I'm sorry," I said moving her hand away while putting a hand over my prick that tented my pajama bottoms.

She let out a little laugh.

"Don't be sorry," she said. "It's quite normal for a man your age to have erections throughout the day. It's unfortunate that you're unable to relieve yourself by masturbating."

She laughed again.

"Then, again, with the amount of typing that you did and the numerous times that you masturbated yourself in the course of a day is, no doubt, the reason why you have Carpal tunnel syndrome," she said, smiling up at me while nodding her head.

Then, while staring down at my hand that covered my erection, she said something that floored me.

"Would you like me to do something about that for you," she asked?

F F F

'Huh? What? Would I like her to do something about what,' I thought?

She moved her hand to my pajama clad prick again and fingered the head of my cock through my pajama bottoms with her index finger.

"I could masturbate you, if you want. I wouldn't mind doing that for you, if you'd like me to do that for you. It would be my pleasure to help my stepson in his time of need," she said. "I always masturbated your father."

She continued holding my cock in her hand.

"Before I married your father, I'd rather give men that I dated but weren't sexually interested in a hand job or a blowjob instead of a goodnight French kiss. To me a hand job and even a blowjob is less intimate than a French kiss," she said with a dirty laugh.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Suffice to write, with me having dated lots of frogs before meeting your father, my Prince Charming, I gave men lots of hand jobs and blowjobs," she said with a dirty laugh. "I swallowed so much cum that if I was able to regurgitate all the cum that I swallowed, I could probably make a man," she said with another dirty laugh.

'What? Huh? Seriously? It would be my stepmother's pleasure to masturbate me. Wow,' I thought! 'What kind of stepson would I be if I denied Deidra the pleasure of masturbating me?'

"Actually James, with you going through such a hard time, I'd love to stroke you," she said looking up at me while smiling. "I'd love to make you cum. That should relax you before you go to sleep tonight," she said. "May I masturbate you, Jimmy?"

F F F

Without waiting for me to answer, taking my silence as a yes for her to masturbate me, she reached her warm hand inside of my pajama bottoms. She wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my already stiff prick and took me in her soft hand. She pushed down my pajama bottoms and removed my cock. Then, while staring down at my erect prick, she stroked me.

Unbelievably, my sexual fantasy coming true, my stepmother was giving me a hand job. She was masturbating me. I couldn't believe that Deidra was stroking my cock.

Determined to make me cum, she stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. Only, feeling uncomfortable, feeling as embarrassed as I felt ashamed and sexually excited with my stepmother giving me a hand job, it wasn't working.

I felt so sexually frustrated that I couldn't cum. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum.

"Until your wrists heal, Jimmy, anytime you need to cum, I'll masturbate you. Okay? I don't care if you want me to stroke your cock three or four times a day, I'll do that for you," she said.