Stepmother & Stepson Sexually Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it wasn't enough that she had seen my naked prick, took my cock in her hand to help me to pee, now she was masturbating me. I couldn't believe she offered to masturbate me anytime that I needed to cum. Deidra was willing to masturbate me three or four times a day. Now, with me no longer having to type with my verbal software, I hoped my wrists never healed.

She stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. Determined to make me cum, I didn't.

"What's wrong," she asked looking up at me?

I looked down at her with sad eyes.

"Sorry but it's not working," I said. "Other than stroking myself with my own hand, I've never had a hand job from a woman before."

She squeezed my prick in her hand. Then, she gently cupped my testicles before returning her hand to my swollen cock. She fondled the head of my prick while pausing in her thoughts.

"That's okay," she said. "I understand."

F F F

She paused as if rethinking what she was about to say but said it anyway.

"I can suck you, if you'd like me to do that. Would you like me to suck you," she asked? "I wouldn't mind blowing you, James. Actually, I used to enjoy sucking cock. I'm rather good at it," she said with a dirty laugh. "I sucked your father's prick all the time."

Suddenly, she looked sad.

"Then, after we were married for a while, he became more sexually adventurous. He wanted me to join the swinging lifestyle with him. Totally, against it, I relented when he asked me to serve his poker buddies drinks while topless during his weekly poker parties," she said.

She looked at me with sadness before a look of sexual arousal betrayed her pretty face as if she remembered serving drinks to his poker buddies while topless.

"I did that for a while until they wanted to do more than just see and feel my naked breasts," she said. "In the way that your father wanted me to do, I wasn't about to suck their cocks. So as to take their attention off the poker game and more on me sucking their cocks, he actually wanted me to blow his poker buddies. That was just wrong. That was just nasty."

As if trying to convince me to allow her to give me a blowjob, she continued with her reasons why she'd willingly suck my cock.

"Because of COVID, it's been a long time since I've had a hard prick in my hand and in my mouth, never mind in my pussy," she said smiling while looking up at me. "I'd willingly suck your prick, Jimmy. You may even cum in my mouth if you'd like," she said while slowly stroking me. "I'd love to swallow your cum."

Again, without waiting for me to say yes, she lowered her head to my lap and took me in her hand before taking me in her mouth.

F F F

'As if I was dreaming or having a sexual fantasy while masturbating myself, my stepmother was blowing me. Deidra was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe that she wanted me to cum in her mouth,' I thought. 'She wanted to swallow my cum.'

Briefly, she stopped sucking me to remove her nightgown straps from her shoulders. She removed her arms from her nightgown straps. Then, she lowered the bodice of her nightgown to her waist. She was topless. I stared at my stepmother's naked breasts in the way that she stared at my naked cock.

"I know you'll have a difficult time doing so, but I enjoy having my breasts fondled and my nipples fingered while sucking cock," she said.

She reinserted my cock in her mouth while I struggled to feel her breasts and finger her nipples.

"Cum, James. Cum. Cum in mommy's mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth," she said. "I'll blow you whenever you want me to blow you. I'll suck your cock three or four times a day," she said.

Obediently obeying her, as soon as she told me to cum in her mouth, I did. I ejaculated a huge load of cum in her mouth. Then, as soon as she removed my stiff prick from her lips, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her face, in her red hair, and across her freckled, naked breasts. I gave my stepmother a cum bath.

F F F

That night, I slept with her in her bed. As soon as I climbed in her bed, I had an erection. Staying on my side, she wanted me to move closer.

"Move closer, Jimmy. Hold me. I'm cold," she said.

As soon as I moved closer to her, my erect prick escaped from my pajama bottoms. Unable to push it back inside of my pajamas, it was so big and so hard that I couldn't bend it, especially with my injured wrists. I moved closer to her and, when I rested my hand on her hip, I was sexually excited that her nightgown had climbed up to her waist.

"Spoon me," she said. "I like being spooned."

As soon as I moved close enough to spoon her my naked prick rested in between her shapely ass cheeks. Surprising me yet, again, she took my arm by my wrist and instead of putting my arm around her she moved my hand to her humongous breast. I held my stepmother's breast in the palm of my hand.

Fearing that she'd swat my cock away from her naked ass and from the back of her pussy, instead, she wiggled her ass against my naked cock.

F F F

Careful of my wrists, that night, she mounted me. She reached down and moved my cock to her swollen pussy lips and humped me inside of her wet pussy. She leaned down and kissed me, French kissed me. Then, while leaning her big tits over my face, she made love to me.

She humped me faster. She humped me harder. Soon, she fucked me. I returned her fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. Soon I was fucking my stepmother.

Forgetting about my pain, instinctively, I rolled her over. I fucked her faster. I fucked her harder. I gave her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

"Jimmy! Jimmy. Oh, my God, Jimmy. Don't stop fucking me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming, Jimmy. Mommy is cumming."

From that night forward, I slept with my stepmother in her bed. With my stepmother not raising a fool, I didn't tell her that my wrists no longer hurt. She helped me to pee, but I insisted on wiping my own ass.

Nonetheless, we showered together every day. I slept with her in her bed every night. I made love to her every morning. We fucked every night. In between, she sucked my cock, I ejaculated in her mouth, and she swallowed my cum.

Instead of her having to use her vibrator to masturbate herself and her dildo to fuck herself, I rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her pussy. I masturbated my stepmother. Then, every time she blew me, I ate her pussy. I fingered her cunt while licking her cunt. I gave Deidra multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock.

I never thought my stepmother would be my best friend my girlfriend, my fuck buddy, and my lover, too. I finally found my beautiful redhead with big, blue eyes, and enormous breasts. I've never been happier having sex with my stepmother. The best thing that ever happened to me was to get a temporary case of CTS, carpal tunnel syndrome.

THE END