Stepmother's Smorgasburg of Sex, #3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he rolled my panties down to my ankles, I removed his boxers. We were both naked. As if he was in a daze, while I tried not to cringe, all he did was to stare.

Then, finally, as if we were swingers at a swingers' party, my boss gently moved me back onto his humongous bed. As if he was a sailor away at sea for too long or a prisoner in prison for years without having conjugal visits, he was insatiable. He was all over me as if he had four hands and twenty fingers. While continuing to kiss me, French kissing me, he touched and felt me everywhere. Making me feel as if he was raping me instead of making love to me, it wasn't a pleasant experience having sex with him.

"Mom. Mom," he said. "Oh, mommy. I love you, mommy. You're so beautiful."

He kissed, touched, and felt my naked body everywhere that an employer should never kiss, touch, and feel his employee. He kissed, touched, and felt my naked body everywhere that a son should never kiss, touch, and feel his mother, imaginary or not. Yet, after having flashed him my panties and bra while watching him masturbate himself at the office, how dare I feel so high and mighty? He was just as fucked up for having sex with me while imagining having sex with his mother as I was for having sex with him while pretending that I was his mother.

Perhaps, this was his plan all along. Perhaps, he surmised that I wanted to have sex with him while I pretended that I was his mother. Reading me as if reading a book, with him skilled in reading his opponents, he played me while knowing that I'd have sex with him for money.

"I love you, mom. You're so beautiful," he said again. "I love your breasts and your big nipples," he said, fondling one of my breasts while sucking the nipple of my other breast.

He continued making out with me as he imagined that I was his mother. He touched, felt me, and fondled me everywhere. Then, as if he was fingering his mother's cunt, he fingered my pussy.

'God help me,' I thought. 'I can't believe his fingers are inside of me. I can't believe that I'm allowing him to have sex with me.'

He continued fondling my breasts and sucking my nipples. Then, he pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted my nipples while squeezing my tits to my delight. Even if it was my boss having his wicked, sexual way with my breasts and nipples, as long as I continued to imagine that he was someone else, I loved having my nipples fingered and my breasts squeezed.

As if my ass belonged to him, he felt my naked ass, squeezed my ass, and slapped my ass. He seemed to like my shapely ass as much as he loved my breasts. More than once, I caught him staring at my ass while alone with him in his office. Before we did anything, when he wasn't trying to look up my skirt at my panties, I caught him staring down my blouse at my bra and cleavage.

F F F

"I love you, Johnny," I said, playing my role as his mother. "Mommy loves having sex with her son. Mommy loves it when you squeeze my tits and finger and suck my nipples."

As if masturbating his mother and determined to give her an orgasm, rubbing my clit and finger fucking me, he fingered my pussy while masturbating me. Not stopping there, he made his way halfway down the bed and made himself comfortable between my shapely thighs. No doubt, in the way that he wished he had given his mother oral sex, he gave me oral sex.

He fingered my pussy with one hand while licking my pussy and reaching his other hand up to fondle my breasts and finger my nipples. As if I was his mother and he was my son, he licked my cunt while fingering my cunt. My boss ate me. Only, he wasn't giving me oral sex, in his twisted mind, he was giving his mother oral sex. Difficult for me to wrap my head around it, seemingly something that he had yearned to do, he ate my pussy as if he was eating his mother's cunt.

"You're so wet, mommy. I love fingering you. I love licking you. I love your cunt," he said. "I love giving you pleasure with my fingers and my tongue. I can't wait to watch and hear you cum. Cum mommy, cum," he said, lifting his head to talk while staring up at me from in between my legs.

He continued fingering me while licking me. He fingered me faster. He licked me harder. Pressing on my G spot, he fingered me deeper. He continued eating my cunt as if he was eating his mother's cunt.

"Oh, Johnny. Johnny! Lick me. Make mommy cum. Give mommy an orgasm with your fingers and your tongue. Lick Mommy. Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me," I said while playing my role as his mother.

I held his head with two hands while moving his face side-to-side and up-and-down. As if giving him my version of a cum bath, I rubbed my vaginal secretions all over his face. He loved eating me in the way that I hated him fingering me and licking me.

"Eat me, Johnny. Eat mommy. Lick your mother's cunt," I said. "Give mommy an orgasm. Make mommy cum."

I paused while trying not to be sick over the thought of my boss giving me oral sex. I closed my eyes while pretending that my deceased husband was giving me oral sex instead of my boss eating me. I was close to cumming. Wanting him to finish, I gave him my instructions.

"Rub my clit faster, Johnny. Finger fuck mommy deeper. Lick me harder. Lick mommy, Johnny. Lick mommy," I said. "Eat your mother's cunt."

I took hold of the back of his head and wiped his face all over my wet pussy again. I rubbed my vaginal secretions all over his face. Then, I arched my back, stiffened my legs, and closed my eyes.

"Oh, Johnny! Johnny! You're such a good son," I said. "Mommy is cumming. Mommy is cumming. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. Mommy is cumming. Mommy is cumming."

Wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible, I closed my eyes. I needed to cum. While imagining someone else fingering and licking my pussy, my boss made me cum with his fingers and with his tongue. With him pretending that I'm his mother, determined to make me have an orgasm, he literally devoured my pussy.

F F F

He quickly wiped his face with a hand towel. Then, he mounted me. Instead of making out with me and touching me and feeling me everywhere while making slow and passionate love to me, as if he was a rapist, he forcefully inserted himself in my pussy.

He fucked me in the way that he had always, no doubt, imagined fucking his mother. He fucked me fast and hard. He fucked me like an animal. Glad that I could no longer become pregnant, my boss ejaculated in my pussy, too. The last thing that I'd want was to have my boss's baby as a continual reminder that I had sex with him.

No doubt, he must have taken a double dose of Viagra because he was ready to go again. Not to be denied, he wanted me to blow him. He wanted me to suck his cock as if his mother was sucking his erect prick. He wanted to imagine his dick in his mother's mouth while I stared up at him with his penis in my mouth.

"Suck my cock, mommy," he said, staring at me as if I was his mother and he was my son. "Blow me. I've always wanted you to give me oral sex. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said while sliding a slow index finger across my red, full lips.

I took my boss's finger in my mouth and sucked it.

"I need to cum in your beautiful mouth, mommy," he said again. "I want to watch you swallow my cum," he said. "Then, I need to cum again all over your pretty face, in your beautiful, brown hair, and across your naked breasts. I need to give you a cum bath, mommy. I want to see you dripping with my cum."

Dreading this but better than fucking him, I moved halfway down the bed while ready to take my boss's cock in my hand before taking him in my mouth. When I imagined blowing my deceased husband, I could do this. Had I not envisioned blowing someone else, I may have vomited on my boss.

'God help me,' I thought. 'I'm doing this for the money. I'm doing this for our future,' I thought while forcing myself to continue.

F F F

"Oh, Johnny," I said while wrapping my manicured fingers around his prick. "Mommy loves your big penis. You're so hard. Mommy can't wait to stroke you. Mommy can't wait to suck you. Mommy can't wait to blow you," I said, stroking him before taking his erect cock in my mouth to suck him while staring up at him.

I continued stroking him while sucking him. I stroked him faster while sucking him deeper. Determined for him to hurry up and cum in my mouth so that we could leave, I stroked him harder. I couldn't believe that I was blowing my boss while my stepson watched.

"Cum, Johnny. Cum. Cum in mommy's mouth. Mommy wants to swallow your cum," I said.

Obediently obeying me, he put a heavy hand to the back of my head and pushed his prick deeper in my mouth. Then, as if I was his mother instead of his employee, as soon as I told him to cum, he did. He ejaculated in my mouth and I swallowed him. Then, when I released the tight pressure of my lips from his cock, he exploded another load of cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts. My boss gave me, his surrogate mother, a cum bath.

"Oh, Johnny," I said. "You gave mommy a cum bath. You ejaculated all over your mother," I said with a laugh. "Look at me," I said with a laugh. "You made quite the mess of mommy," I said, licking his cum from my naked breasts.

F F F

Once we were done, with him seemingly eager to get rid of us as we were eager to take the cash and rid ourselves of him, I quickly dressed. Staying true to his word and keeping his promise, he escorted us to the duffle bag full of money. He lifted the heavy bag of cash and handed it to me.

"Consider this your golden parachute and your termination notice. Goodbye Vanessa, and thank you," he said smiling at me as if he smiled at his mother.

Just as well. I was glad that he fired me. How could I face him at the office knowing that he had seen me without my clothes, and had sex with my naked body? I'd always be sick to my stomach while remembering him fucking me, me sucking his cock, and him cumming in my mouth. I couldn't stand to see him again.

We sold the house and moved where no one knew us. We moved to Tampa, Florida and bought a house. We both took part-time jobs and lived off the money that my billionaire boss gave me to have sex with him while pretending that I was his mother.

The End

12