Summer at Aunt Mallory's

Story Info
Sylvie, Aunt Mel enjoy Randy, their summer stud.
12k words
4.63
16.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a warm and beautiful morning when Randy's father drops him off along with his belongings at a medium size two story home on the outskirts of town before driving off to the airport. Randy is a calm, modest teenager, a couple months shy of his 20th birthday, with short well trimmed black hair and a big heart. He's an imposing young man at over six feet tall and 250 pounds, yet he's a softie when it comes to fuzzy little critters, friends, and family. He is spending the summer with his dad's ex sister-in-law and her niece while he's on a construction project overseas.

Sylvie, a stunning, petite teenage beauty with jet black hair tied into a ponytail dangling from her ball cap, is there for the summer and helps him get settled in. She pulls her sun darkened glasses down slightly then asks cheerfully and little concernedly. "Are you nervous about staying with us, you're quiet?"

"Hmm, yeah, I guess a little bit."

"Why?? Trust me, you're going to love it here. Aunt Mallory's a lot of fun and she's pretty broad minded too."Sylvie tells him, following a nipple slip in which she calmly fixes a fallen strap from her pastel green top over her shoulder, leans down, and picks up a box off the grass. Her roundish ass looks stunning in a pair of cheeky satiny red and white-trimmed low-waist hot shorts. Sylvie's legs are attractively short, and she's wearing white runners with white ankle socks.

Randy acknowledges her with a slight nod as he picks up and carries a couple boxes into the house, with Sylvie following close behind. It's hard to imagine that the young lady used to be so shy that she wouldn't speak, but because of her aunt's affection, she's become highly outgoing and such a chatterbox that everyone wonders when she'll stop talking.

"Whew, that's the last of it!" Randy sighs with relief as they toss the boxes on the bed, among the other dozen or so, and begin emptying them.

Sylvie's beautiful dark eyes shine through her dark-rimmed spectacles once they brighten up again. Her perfect sparkling whites and vibrant red lipstick make her little, slender lips appear tempting. Sylvie's gorgeous smooth unblemished skin and summer tan are a dream come true. She has tiny earrings, a miniscule diamond-like nose piercing in her left nostril, and a delicate silver chain which has fallen between her ample breasts.

"Oooh, you've got a trophy, what did you get that for?" Sylvie asks while holding it up and admiring it.

"I won it playing football at the inter-school playoffs last year. I almost won two trophies, during a weightlifting competition but I came up a few kilograms short." Randy says, snapping his fingers and smiling.

"Wow, this is awesome. Can we put it on the shelf downstairs? I want to tell my girlfriends that I have an athletic trophy-winning guy staying with us. They'll be so jealous." Sylvie's beauty isn't only on the outside; it's in her acts of kindness, in how she conducts herself, in how she is truly glad for people when they do good, and how she lifts them up and makes them smile.

"Uh, sure I guess so." Randy shrugs as he starts digging into the boxes.

Randy and Sylvie eventually find themselves standing next to each other alongside the bed. The 4'11" diminutive teen somehow makes unpacking boxes look like a heavenly art form, gliding with ease and flair. Her perfume's woody earthiness pervades the air, and he observes her huge nipples struggling to poke through her flimsy emerald top.

He first met the 19-year-old Fräulein at his father's wedding some eight years ago. Now, she stands before him, a vision of beauty stealing his breath and stirring his heart. Unfortunately for his parents though, their union didn't last long.

Randy is aroused to the point that he fantasizes about grabbing Sylvie, flinging her onto the bed, and yanking off her clothes, among other things.

"You should hang your race car poster on that wall." Sylvie makes a suggestion after unrolling the poster. Randy is so caught up in his fantasy he fails to answer her. Sylvie speaks out once again. "Yoo Hoo, Randy... I said you should hang your racing car poster on that wall."

"RANDY!" Sylvie hauls off and smacks him on the chest with the back of her hand. "Where the hell are you? I'm talking to you."

"Ouch, what..what?....Oh, sorry, guess I zoned out there for a minute." The smack takes him by surprise, not just because it brings him back to earth, but also because it reveals the girl's physical strength.

"Oh Randy, What am I going to do with you?" Sylvie giggles.

"Anything you want." Randy blurts without a thought as he regains his composure and continues ruffling through his things.

"Well, in that case I can think of a few things, if you're game." He is oblivious to the sensuous undertone of her voice.

Sylvie is drawn to his almost Superman-like chiselled chest muscles, which seemingly stand out even from behind his purple and white horizontal striped polo shirt, as well as his powerful torso and a bulge in his grey track pants. Sylvie blushes and purses her lips as she delicately strokes her bra-less boobs. She stares at him and wanders off into the world of make-belief, where she squats, exposes his tool and performs gratifying adulterous acts.

A short time later, Randy and Sylvie's bare arms unintentionally touch while reaching across the bed and they experience a delightful tingle. Neither of them pulls back, instead they continue touching. The two of them try to slow down the unpacking so that they can continue flirting.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Randy?"

"No," he responds; then jokes. "Are you applying for the job?"

Sylvie's breasts stand out while she oscillates back and forth on her feet, her hands are clasped behind her back and with a Chester cat grin and a dash of sass. "Umm...maybe."

As the unpacking continues, Randy can't help but wanting more of the young vixen, he purposely brushes his immense erection against her perfect little derrière and lower back each time he moves behind her to place items on the shelves.

The young lady is more than receptive to his perverted touches and she wants more of it and decides she, too, can play his game. Sylvie reaches inside a box in front of Randy, pressing her c-cups against his muscular lower arms, then takes further advantage of him by standing on her toes twitching and grinding her firm behind into his crotch. She looks back at Randy with a sultry look and grips his hard-on momentarily with her tiny hand. Sylvie lets go and takes seductively appealing strides away from him, putting a couple objects on a shelf.

Again they end up standing next to the bed, their hearts pounding and butterflies fluttering in their stomachs, sweating and breathing deeply. After a few moments, they catch one another's gaze and they stare lovingly into each other's eyes as if time stopped for all of eternity. Randy takes a deep breath, attempting to force down a lump in his throat, while Sylvie takes control and cradles his face in her hands, feeling the roughness of his youthful five o'clock shadow, before pulling him in for a kiss.

Aunt Mallory enters suddenly through the open door, wearing a highly exposing jaw-dropping blue and white deep V neck lace trim blouse with exceedingly short white denim cut-offs that compliment her petite body and long legs.

She sees Randy hastily pushing Sylvie away and instinctively knows that something is going on between the young adults. Mallory doesn't let on that she notices anything since she feels a bit awkward walking in on them and doesn't want to embarrass them.

Mallory's hair is long and wavy, with black roots and light blonde highlights. Her blue eyes are a playground for the devil. They are extremely appealing, addictive, and welcoming. Aunt Mallory has the type of attractiveness that might get any man into trouble. She has a vibrant personality, light complexion with some sunburn; her breasts are somewhat bigger than Sylvie's, but not by that much, and because she isn't wearing a bra they bounce freely with her body motions. Mallory has known Randy for a few short years, since she married his dad's brother, then divorced shortly after.

"Umm, Hey Randy, so, are you done bringing stuff in?" Mallory inquires "Did you take some stuff down to the rec room in the basement too?"

"Yes, uhh... Yeah, I guess so." Randy's voice quivers as he nervously stutters and tries to hide his desire to seduce Sylvie. "Uh-huh, I carried my workout equipment down there. I hope that's all right?"

"Oh yeah, that's fine." Mallory waves dismissively.

"You sure don't talk much, do you Randy?" Sylvie's eyes sparkle with lust and excitement. She knows full well her Aunt would have likely stood and watched them in action or even joined in rather than yell at them if they were engaged in any sexual behavior. Sylvie seeing her aunt with a man is nothing new to her; she's watched her and other guys do it before. What is unique this time is her relationship with a guy, and who knows what fun filthy acts may ensue.

Sylvie waves her hand at her aunt, pointing at and making subtle eye motions at his crotch.

"Wow!!" The mature blonde mouths silently, her eyes lighting up with lustful desires. She suddenly finds herself attracted to the young man and he's unaware of it. Mallory stands to the other side of Randy. "Here, let me help you."

The 37-year-old's attention is drawn once more by her niece, she discreetly points out Randy is peeking down her top. Randy doesn't notice Mallory is purposely leaning forward to allow him a better look at her boobs. Her eyes twinkle with naughtiness as she watches him ogle her tits. Randy thinks he's being discreet as he does, but he couldn't be more obvious if he tried. Mallory giggles at him and gives Sylvie a naughty wink just as she steps behind him, rubbing her soft bosoms on his back while reaching for a t-shirt off the bed.

Randy has never had a female do that before, and he finds himself enjoying the older lady's touch just as much as Sylvie's. Sylvie takes delight in watching her aunt making physical overtures towards the young master.

Mallory steps back, unsure if Randy is welcoming her seductive advances and is concerned about making him feel uncomfortable.

However, unbeknownst to her, he does indeed enjoy her flirtations, very much, but is concerned that his feelings for her may not be how she feels about him and he could end up embarrassing himself. Another delicate situation crosses his mind. What if he flirts back and Sylvie disapproves of his actions? He could wind up losing his chances with her. So, to be on the safe side, Randy does nothing.

"Thanks Mallory, Sylvie, for helping me," Randy salutes appreciatively as he places the last of his possessions on a large dresser beside the window. "And thanks for letting me stay here while my dad is away."

"Oh believe me, Sylvie and I are going to enjoy your company, a lot." The older beauty stresses. While Randy's earlier concerns are legitimate he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to flirting, as another hint from Mallory goes unnoticed.

Slightly flustered at trying to get him to open up, Mallory gently squeezes Randy's upper arms and delicately kisses his thin upper lip, then another, slightly longer one on his lower lip. Her kiss is followed by another more passionate one from Sylvie.

"Alright Randy, you can relax for a bit; you know where the bathroom is if you want to freshen up. We normally eat lunch around noon, but for today I'll have it ready when you come down, is that okay?" Mallory offers. He in turn agrees.

"Bye Randy," Sylvie says in a sing-song tone while waving and closing the door as they leave.

Just as the door clicks shut Randy lets out a huge sigh of amazement, wondering if his imagination is going wild. He falls back on the bed and mulls over the morning.

In the hallway Mallory whispers, "Damn it! I wanted to rip his pants off and jump him. He's only nineteen, I shouldn't feel this way but I can't help it. He's sooo built for fucking."

"First of all, Aunt Mel, you're not dead; if you were horny as hell in there, you weren't the only one. If you had come in like five minutes later," Sylvie admits enthusiastically, shaking her head. "I'm damn sure he would've been on top of me naked with my legs wrapped around him."

"I sensed that when I walked in." Aunt Mallory replies apologetically, "I'm so sorry about that."

Sylvie returns with an honest smile as they go downstairs with their arms around one another "No worries."

That night around ten o'clock it's hot and humid. The volume on her television is on low. The air is circulated around Mallory's room by a slow moving ceiling fan above her bed, the lamp on her night tables are dim, and the covers are tossed over the foot of the bed and onto the floor. Mallory can't get Randy's crotch and track pants out of her mind. She hears the shower running, and knows it's him and imagines him in it. Mallory circles her swollen dark red nipples with the tips of her fingers while reclining on the pillow. She slowly works her way down her sweat-covered abdomen to her clit and rubs herself and sinks deeper into her fantasy.

Meanwhile, two rooms down the hall, Sylvie hears the water running and dreams about being in the shower with him getting her pussy lathered with his strong hands. Sylvie's gold coloured dildo vibrates in her smooth and moist; unblemished and hairless pussy as she uses both hands to squeeze and play with her bosoms.

Back in Mallory's room the juices start to flow from her sparsely hairy twat soaking her bed sheets. Her curiosity is so piqued to the point where she can't stand it anymore and she wants to see his package. Mallory gets out of bed and slips on a pair of frilly panties then opens her door and tiptoes down the hall topless.

Just as she's about to open the bathroom door, Mallory suddenly has second thoughts about what she's about to do. Is it inappropriate for an older woman like herself wanting to see an almost twenty-year-old man's junk. The next thought is, "Who says it's not proper, society? It's her house; who cares what society thinks?"

The urge to see his instrument prevails above good sense. The bathroom door creaks as she slowly opens it. Mallory nervously pauses for a split second, hoping Randy didn't hear it. She cracks it open a little bit further, then more; enough to see her well built stallion standing with the shower door wide open.

Mallory's curly, blond hair wicks away beads of sweat as it brushes across her lightly sunburned chest. Each of her breasts fills her medium hands as she massages and pinches them. Mallory stretches both hands down, one hand drawing her intimates to the side, the other stroking her womanhood. Slowly her orgasm is building, she imagines the young man sucking her sensitive nipples, sending her over the edge.

Randy suddenly gets the feeling someone is watching him and he looks up at the door. Mallory quickly manages to push the door shut before he could see anything. He shakes his head, thinking aloud and shrugs "Hmm... I guess not."

Then, for an instant, Randy muses silently, "What if one of the females was spying on him?"

"Whew, that was close." The attractive older lady's cheeks balloons before letting out a long breath. Mallory reopens the door and continues staring at him. She had hoped to catch a look at him at some point through the summer, but she certainly didn't expect it to happen the same day he moved in.

As she watches the young man cleaning around his genitals, Mallory can feel a slight dampness and a quivering sensation between her legs. She hastily pushes her dainty bottoms to the floor and flings them off to the side along the wall opposite the bathroom door with her foot.

In and out, in and out Mallory's long slender fingers glide smoothly with her natural lubricant. Just as she's about to climax, there's water silence. She takes a quick peek and sees Randy turning off the faucet.

"Damn it!" she curses quietly then hurriedly returns to her room just in case he should come out.

A bit later Sylvie looks around as she emerges wearing a white see-through nightie. She inches the bathroom door open, like Mallory did only a few moments ago, and sees Randy shaving and with a full erection in front of the mirror.

"Whoa, he's hung!" is Sylvie's thought.

She softly massages her breasts through the silky material of her nightgown, working her way down to her naked little rose petal.

Sylvie notices she's dripping down her legs and feet and onto the floor. Sylvie is suddenly surprised by how big her nipples have swollen. She rubs them between her fingers enjoying their increased sensitivity.

Randy now thinks he hears heavy breathing and quickly turns around; once again the door is closed tight. He starts to question the sanity of his young mind.

Randy finishes up and wanders out, hoping that one of the girls might walk out and see him going to his room naked and maybe invite him into their bedroom to play. But isn't that foolish adolescent thinking? Because he'd be in a lot of trouble in the real world, wouldn't he?

Just as he steps out the bathroom door Randy notices the pair of women's panties on the floor and reaches down and picks them up.

"Ohhh, they're still damp." Randy whispers to himself. "One of them was watching me. Mmm...Which one?"

He holds the lacy undergarment to his nose, smelling the salty urine and musky juice stains on it. He rolls his eyes with delight as the normally offensive scents seem to come together and fill his nostrils with a sweetness that only a female could. Did whomever left them behind do so to entice him or just forgot to pick them up? He scrunches the frilly knickers into a ball in his fist and takes it to his room where he lies down in bed and wraps the soft, damp garment around his erection. Within minutes they are drenched with his semen. Randy tucks them under his pillow, turns out the light for the evening, and immediately he falls asleep.

The next morning, with her blonde hair tied back and barefooted Mallory pours herself a cup of coffee. She is wearing a little light blue kimono robe with a loosely knotted belt that leaves nothing to the imagination along with white shorts. Sylvie sits at the table with one leg tucked underneath her, her fingers wrapped around her cup, her hair still wet and tangled from her morning shower. Her white towel does a poor job of covering her feminine assets.

"Aunt Mallory," Sylvie teases, "Are you wearing that outfit for some special reason?"

"Do you think Randy is attracted to me, you know, likes my body?" Aunt Mallory questions Sylvie as she stands beside her holding and sipping her coffee.

Sylvie reaches up and runs a curled index finger between her aunt's large breasts. She playfully fondles and lifts each of her boobs. "Well... I'd say the way he was staring at your tits yesterday he was ready to jump you."

Mallory remarks with frustration. "Why didn't he?"

"Who knows, he doesn't know you in that way yet. I know he would've fucked me yesterday, we were so close." Sylvie sighs. "Don't forget about the age difference. Give him some time; he's only been here for about 24 hours. You're going to have to convince him that you're not just his guardian or a mother figure for that matter and that it's okay for him to seduce you."

"Well," Mallory looks like she has something to get off her chest and pulls out a chair, sitting leaning with her breasts on her folded arms resting on the table. "I guess I have a confession to make, I couldn't sleep last night, so, I sneaked out and watched Randy taking his shower. Afterwards I couldn't stop thinking about how his pecker sort of curls upwards. I had one man like that and it was the best sex I ever had, it hit the spot perfectly. I was going to Randy's room to get laid and must have gotten up at least a dozen times, each time, I got as far as my door before I chickened out wondering if he would fuck me or freak out."