All Comments on 'Stepping Aside for Step-Mom'

by Satyricon01

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe change up the “flower” and “void” descriptions. It got monotonous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The relationship between Jennifer and Kate is completely confusing. You use mother in law, mother, step mother interchangeably and it’s hard to follow.

Also the use of “flower” is too much. In one paragraph you used it like 9 times; completely killed reading this.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 2 years ago

I would like it bette if she could and did get pregnant, after he pushed in deep as possible, instead of starting to pull out. And perhaps the women agree to sharing him, with him moving in and all three sharing the master bedroom. With Kate’s fertile pussy being filled repeatedly with his cum, Jennifer decides she wants to be pregnant too. They convert Jennifer’s old room into a nursery, and he proceeds to make several babies with his women…

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

As the two anons already said, way too much consecutive usage of flower, petal and void. Killed the reading experience, otherwise the story was fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The constant use of euphemisms was weird- petal, twins, pillows, clouds...just use real words! Also a step mother is not a mother in law.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 2 years ago

Flower? Seriously

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatyricon01@Satyricon01
Time to really contribute what I can, when I can. New work being posted soon and will continue through the year.