Stepping Aside for Step-Mom

Story Info
Boyfriend introduces Step-daughter to step-mother.
8.7k words
4.61
37.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fabric of the pure one hundred percent cotton sheets against my ass felt amazing as Jennifer grinded her pussy up and down my rock hard cock. She was always hungry with a pussy that was constantly wet. Once she had my cock in her, her essence would leak out so much we would have to use a towel under us so we didn't stain my sheets.

Her thrusting and arching intensified as her orgasm started boiling to the surface. I lifted up slightly to allow her to bounce even harder on my pulsating rod. Her orgasm crashed like an avalanche as the electric bolts shot through her body. Her flower erupted as well covering my cock, thighs and lower stomach in her juice. Her scream was intense, but abrupt as she held in the convulsions of her ecstasy.

"Feel better," I asked as she shoved her head into my chest.

"God, you have no idea how bad I wanted you today. Freshman college sucks because I'm so bored and my mind runs rampant of thoughts that don't help the pool that settles in my panties," she replied.

"Well, just be glad my parents were out of town today or you would have had to wait till your step-mom went to gym," I said.

"She is such a cockblocker it isn't even funny. Fuck Frank for being selfish leaving me with her for the rest of my life," she started.

My rod started to cool which allowed the blood flow to recirculate to my heart. Thankfully my flaccid member started to surrender to the knowledge he wasn't about to have any more fun for the evening. "Hey, Kate is fun when she isn't pissy. Franks been gone what, two years now. I'd be pissy too if I hadn't been laid in two years."

"Still yet, she can be hateful which gets on my last damn nerve," she said jumping up from my shriveling cock. Her long jet black hair swayed with the motion of her hips as she made her way to the bathroom. Her naturally round ass was perfect with just the right amount to grip while thrusting deep inside her.

She turned at the door way to face me allowing my now throbbing cock to dance at the view of her huge tits that hung from her perfect chest. "Are you gonna come wash me before work or am I gonna have to do that myself," she chided.

I jumped up from the bed taking chase after Jennifer as we both ran to the bathroom. My cock swung between my legs as I ran after her, but her nimble ass made it to the bathroom before I could catch up to her. "You will just have to wait for tonight. Don't want you popping off now just to be let down tonight when round three commences."

We both jumped into the hot shower as I set about the task of washing every inch of her. I did my best to think of anything other than the throbbing sensation in my gut. I knew I needed a release, but I was going to wait. The intensity when I did release would be just as massive as the load I plan on covering her face with. I worked the shampoo into her jet black hair which made me chuckle at the stark contrast Kate was to Jennifer. Where Kate was bougie with plastic surgery with expensive clothes, Jennifer was simple, natural and endowed.

Frank always liked bigger tits, so when he met Kate and her tiny B-Cups we were all shocked. I remember meeting Jennifer at lunchtime one afternoon when she proclaimed her father had finally found the one since the death of Jennifer's mom when she was delivering her. Frank was always a shut in from then on spending much of his time hovering over a computer while simultaneously being a single parent.

He always told my parents that he had no time for anything other than work and his daughter. Being neighbors, Frank and my parents always got together for play dates. Jennifer and I grew up watching Frank go on a few dates with blondes with big tits. It was a running joke with us all through middle school. Frank had a type that never wavered.

That was why it was a shock when Kate, red hair with small tits, came into the picture. She was anything but Franks type and yet they seemed so deeply in love after a short period of time. Kate always had the taste for the fancier things in life which was a drastic change for Frank who was a very simple kind of guy. The were together all of three years before Frank got the call that his annual blood work showed a few anomalies.

Prior to his cancer prognosis, he had spent a good majority of his savings on fancy trips to the Caribbean. Showering Kate with nice jewelry or the red convertible beemer that was parked in the driveway.

The hilarious part was when Frank asked my parents to watch Jennifer for a few days due to a surgery Kate was scheduled to have. When she finally walked over to the house to grab Jennifer, her B-Cup chest was replaced with a massive triple D set on her petite frame. I was a typical teenager during that time and let me tell you I noticed.

I emptied quite a few of my would be children at the thought of seeing those massive tits. Thankfully, during the summertime, I got to see a lot more than I ever imagined and now that Jennifer finally hit her growth spurt, I've had my hands all over her full D-cup plenty of times. Granted they are smaller than Kate's, but they do me perfect.

Two years later Frank's condition deteriorated significantly. The chemo wasn't working which left him pretty much unable to provide nor keep care of himself. Kate found him unconscious from a drug overdose one day after going grocery shopping. He passed a few hours later in intensive care. Kate was completely heart broken, but she was able to live comfortably off the life insurance.

From that day till now she has never dated or had a random guy over. Jennifer and I did find an extensive collection of dildos, vibrators and plugs stashed in her bedside table one night when I left my condoms at home. Jennifer was in awe at some of the lengths and girths that were in there. She even remarked about having to borrow some of them sometime for experiment purposes. The thought of Kate and Jennifer sharing vibrators caused my rod to throb to life.

Jennifer turned just as my rod became fully erect. The close confines of the shower caused my rock to graze one of her ass cheeks.

"What are you doing pervert," she chuckled.

"Staring at that beautiful ass gets me going," I replied.

"Bet you like these even more," she started as she grabbed both of my hands and raised them to her perky tits. The were perfectly round with thick nipples that stood erect almost all the time. Her areolas were proportionate to her thick nipples which were so beyond suckable I nearly let loose as soon as they were in my mouth. "Not yet big boy. You still have tonight to worry about," she chuckled.

"I don't want to," I pouted.

"Suck it up and maybe I'll suck you later," she toyed.

I finished spraying her down clearing all traces of suds off her perfect body. I rinsed off as quick as possible to meet her back in my bedroom where I towel dried her sexy ass.

"Sucks you have to go to work tonight," I said.

"Yeah, well, dad didn't leave enough for me to never work again. Granted there is quite a bit, I'd rather save that for later in life," she said.

"Well, when you get off work, I'll meet you at the house and wait for your mom to hit the gym so you can finish what you started," I grinned.

"What I started? I'm pretty sure your the one that attacked me as soon as I walked through the door," she corrected.

"I can't help it I'm horny all the time and you're so god damn sexy," I replied.

"Sure sure," she chuckled. "Make sure you are over there at 9:45. Why she has to workout so late is beyond me, but damn when she doesn't she is such a bitch in the morning."

"Oh, I know and trust me. Me and this guy," I said as I yanked my rock hard cock, "will be there at 9:45 sharp."

"Good," she said as she wrapped her arms around me and planted a massive kiss on my lips. "Love you babe."

"Love you too," I replied.

I watched as Jennifer shook her ass while she walked out to her little mustang. Her dad had gotten it for her just a few weeks before he died and she cherished that car like it was the last piece of memory she had of her father. My throbbing erection still would not subside and knowing how bad I wanted to get off, I had to focus my thoughts elsewhere. I headed back upstairs to my room, flopped on the bed and proceeded to scroll through the endless videos of funny animals.

As much as I watched, I still could not get the thought of Kate's massive tits out of my mind. My cock had just started to retreat, when I saw a lady almost lose her top to a curious monkey. The lady had massive globes which reverted my mind back to the voluptuous rack that sat on Kate's chest.

I desperately wanted to get off, but knew that in just a few hours, Jennifer would be off work and I could release some built up pressure. I fidgeted with the remote and settled on a tv game show. That was until the fine ass cougar in the white dress bent over to pick up the ball she dropped giving the camera a full on view of her bulging breasts with cleavage. I sighed and turned off the tv to head downstairs. I hadn't ate since lunch which caused my stomach to growl letting me know I needed food.

I opted for some leftover pizza which I threw in the microwave to nuke for a few minutes. The digital display showcased the time as 7:45. Any minute now my parents would be home only to walk into the house with their son sporting a massive hard on. Jennifer really knew how to tease me to the point of breaking.

It was too late in the day to pop off now without risking a little bit of an issue later on. I yanked the microwave door open to retrieve my semi warm nuked pizza. Without consideration for the floor, I devoured both slices savoring the greasy slimy slices. I stared at the door knowing all to well that my parents where just around the corner. I was beyond frustrated and they would hear it in my voice.

My cell phone chirped notifying me that I had a new incoming text.

Kate: Hey Trent, I know it's getting late, but could you swing by real quick to check on the dryer. It's smelling weird and I don't want to burn the house down.

My reply: Hey Ms. Kate, give me about 10 and I'll be there. I was suppose to meet up with Jennifer after she got off work so I will have plenty of time to check it out.

My heart thudded in my chest something fierce knowing I was going to go see Kate in my current state of mind. The whole time I collected my little tool kit, I thought to myself stay smart. Don't stare, don't think, just fix the problem and wait for Jennifer. I swallowed the massive lump in the throat that felt like my heart. My raging erection thundered it's beat against my shorts as I finished loading up my tools. I did the best I could tucking it into my waistband before I hopped in the front seat of my old ford truck. I was hoping I'd cut off circulation by the time I got to her house in hopes that my erection would be gone.

The ten minute drive did nothing to my racing heart nor the pulsating member in my shorts. I knocked on the door only to be greeted with Kate in a tight satin white robe, hair let down and the sash around her waist open just slightly to maximize the amount of cleavage. Her emerald green eyes sparkled brighter than the sun with just enough freckles covering her face to look exotic than cute.

Her deep red manicured nails contrasted the milky white skin. Her smile was pristine that could easily melt the coldest of hearts. She reached out forward to embrace me, but all I could feel was the two hard points that poked my chest as I returned the hug.

"Hey Trent, I don't know what happened. I turned the knob on the machine thinking everything was okay. Next thing I know, it smells like burnt plastic," she said.

"Let me check it out. I bet it is lint or maybe a thermocouple. No other smells coming from it," I asked.

"Nope, just a burning smell," she replied.

I readjusted my waistband holding my cock from making a grand entrance. I followed the white queen with her shapely figure. Her ass wasn't as big as Jennifers, but it definitely had more definition. Her walk was almost straight out of a runway show with how her hips bounced from side to side causing her ass to jiggle in all the right ways. I felt my rock harden further which caused another abrupt readjustment.

The closer we got to the laundry room, there was definitely a tell tale sign of burnt plastic. I opened the dryer not thinking anything major would be there, but was shocked at the amount of lingerie in the heap. Jennifer had a few sexy bras, panties and a few covers, but this was something entirely different. At a quick glance I caught a school girl skirt, some lacy one pieces, a few open cup bras and the best was a crotchless set of panties.

My rod throbbed against my waistband causing an unnerving bubble in my twins. I quickly looked away knowing full well the heat in my face was me blushing. I grabbed the lint trap handle and found that the trap was indeed empty. Without facing Kate, I muttered," Looks like something internal. I'll need to remove the top....err cover to access the wiring."

"No worries babe, I'll be in the kitchen. Just yell if you need anything," she said.

As soon as she walked out of the laundry room, I sank down to my knees. My rod was straining the fabric beyond any imaginable belief. My mind was spinning thinking of how Kate would look dressed up in some of that lingerie. I had to occupy my brain or else I was going to end up nutting my pants.

I removed the screws from the top cover making sure to unplug the any wires that were attached. I found the thermocouple which was still intact. I couldn't find any frayed wires or anything that looked to be causing the smell. I turned the dryer on to see if I could catch where the smell was coming from. After about 5 minutes the smell started to permeate the dryer cylinder. The smell was coming from inside.

Turning the switch off, I replaced the top cover making sure everything was all buttoned up. I opened the door to every teenagers dream. The pile of lingerie had tumbled a couple times to reveal even more skimpy items. I pulled the clean laundry hamper down from the washer to unload the contents.

A few silky bras, panties upon panties and a few other items that looked seriously like string. Stopping dead in my tracks I found the reason for the burnt plastic smell. Attached to what I thought was a pair of panties was a reverse dildo. It was sown into the crotch of the panties so the wearer could insert the rod to wear throughout the day. I was dumbstruck at the sight before me.

Not really knowing what else to do, I yelled for Kate to let her know what the problem was. I held up the sex toy as soon as she walked through the door.

"Found it," I said embarrassed.

"That's where that went too. I was wondering where I had put that," she explained. "I really hope it's not ruined. It's one of my favorites."

"Oh, um I'm not sure," I mumbled.

"Be right back," she said as she turned around to walk out of the room. I turned back to the spilled contents to throw back into the dryer. I emptied the basket, put it back on the washer and hit the start button on the dryer. As I turned around, Kate stood in front of me with the panties I just handed her in their respective spot. My jaw felt like it hit the floor when I first saw she had opened her robe at the waist so she could show me. My rod nearly exploded when I noticed she had inserted the sex toy to wear the panties which gave a full on view of her freshly shaven flower.

"How do these look," she said as she twirled before me.

"Um...um....um....they....they look really fucking hot Kate," I stuttered.

"They are so comfortable and the toy gives a little extra naughtiness to them," she winked.

"I can see that," I replied.

"I can see you really enjoy how they look," she said motioning to my bulging erection. "Jennifer better take care of that tonight or I will."

I nearly dropped dead at that. My face burned hot as Kate stood in front of me and smirked. "Well, it's almost 9:30. You better get up to her room and wait on her. I need to get ready for the gym. I'll tell Jennifer you are up there waiting on her," she said.

Nodding my head, I shimmied my way past Kate as she stared at my throbbing member. I nearly ran up the stairs to Jennifer's room as not to cause to much more stimulation from an overactive imagination. I flopped down on her bed and buried my face deep into her pillow. I took several deep breathes before I sat up. My engorged rod was pulsating like I was hyperventilating causing the head to strain ever so hard against the fabric of my shorts.

The throbbing became almost painful so I did what I could and freed my rod from it's confines. The cool air was a relief to the hot crowded cell I had to keep it buried in. I laid on her bed with my cock laying free. I looked at the clock that displayed 9:45 as I heard the flowmasters on Jennifers mustang roar to life then die as she parked in the driveway. My rod twitched knowing in just a few minutes I was about to unload.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I heard footsteps trampling up the stares. I jumped up from the bed removing my shorts to rid myself of the constraint. I peered out the window to catch Kate's beemer slowing rolling up the street. The door knob jiggled sending my rock hard rod bouncing from excitement. As the door opened, I caught the sight of Jennifer's face as it registered I was naked in her bedroom, but that I was also rock hard.

I watched as she drank in the sight as I moved closer to her. I grabbed her around the waist pulling her hard against my chest to smash my lips against hers. Her mouth opened revealing the hunger and lust that coursed through her body. I dove my hand down her leggings feeling the soft shaven skin glide against my hand. Her saturated flower pulsated almost as hard as my rod.

I spread the petals of her flower allowing my fingers to navigate the delicate folds of her pleasure. I found the round engorged bud covered in her essence quickly enough. I slowly pressed my finger against the button only to roll over the nub lifting the hood to stroke the sensitive bud. She moaned an animalistic growl into my mouth as our tongues clashed hard against each other.

Removing my hands from her delicate flower, I grabbed the hem to her shirt yanking it free. Her sports bra was an easy slip revealing the mountain of clouds that now lay pert. I took her nipple into my mouth in a flash allowing my tongue to trace the circumference of her thick nub. Relishing in the taste of her mounds, I allowed my hands to plunge her leggings down where she kicked them off discarding them at the door. I pulled back from her chest to drink in the perfect woman I have ever laid eyes upon. I grabbed her hands motioning her to the bed. I caught her just as she sat down to squat between her legs.

Her pussy was gleaming from her excitement that had leaked coating every fold. Using the tip of my tongue, I started to trace the curvature of her hips to the folds of her flower taking my time to enjoy the divot between her flower and thigh. Not once did I allow my tongue to get close enough to her pedals, but instead used my hot breath to blow warm currents of air across the lustful void.

She squirmed, moaned, fidgeted, arched every time I got near her nether region, but I didn't succumb to the delicious morsel within a tongues reach. She finally couldn't take it anymore as she grabbed a handful of hair and buried my face into her soaked flower. I licked and lapped at the essence as it dripped out of her. I took one big lick before I stood up positioning my throbbing appendage. I sank the tip just enough to cause her to arch up into me. My rod slowly glided into the sheath of her flower allowing her to take the full length of my rod. She dug her nails into my back as she wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me even deeper inside her.