Stepping Aside for Step-Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in that position to allow her body to acclimate to the girth of my rod flexing inside her. Smashing my lips into hers, I wrestled her tongue with mine as we furiously made out while letting my hands roam the curves of her body. Her mountains were crushed under me as I enjoyed the soft pillows with the hard points jabbing into my chest. I pulled out half a length only to reverse the direction and slam my hips into her impaling her flower with every inch I had to offer.

She screamed in ecstasy as my rod glided deep in and out of her. Her flower instantly grabbed hold of my rock as I pounded inch after inch inside her. Her legs wrapped around my waist pulled me closer as I felt the heat in her chest build. I watched as the feeling washed over her face causing her mouth to hang agape from sheer pleasure. I pumped her full of cock over and over watching her face contort while her breathing intensified.

The orgasm that rocked her body sent her into convulsions as her flower clenched repeatedly around my throbbing rod. I kept up the steady thrusts while she road out her climax as it finally hit the lull at the bottom. Not to waste the opportunity, I rolled her over onto her knees before I drove my rod home. She grunted as I watched her look back at me taking the full length of my cock.

I hammered her from behind allowing my body to finally except it's own pleasure. I felt the tightness in my twins as the orgasm started to release. I pulled out my pulsating rod clasping my hand around the beast to stroke my world into oblivion. I felt the flash of heat hit my chest as my orgasm exploded like a nuclear bomb. I stroked myself to completion before finally milking the last remnants of my juice. I finally opened my eyes to the shock that I had shot my load all over Jennifer's face and tits. She must have moved when I pulled out catching the majority of my climax between her breast.

"What the fuck have you been doing today," she asked. "That is way more than you typically unload."

Between fits of laughter as I watched a climax covered face glare up at me, "well, I got a little excited to say the least,"

"Oh, really," she inquired.

"Well, lets just say I fixed your dryer," I replied.

"What do you mean you fixed the dryer," she glared at me.

"Wash up and I'll tell you all about it," I said. She at first looked puzzled, but then intrigue finally set in. She held her arm under her cum covered breasts as she darted to the bathroom. I listened as the shower turned on with the unmistakable sound of the shower curtain sliding back then forward.

I grabbed a washcloth from the hallway linen closet to wipe the remnants of my expelled seed. I watched the silhouette behind the curtain as Jennifer took her time to wash her hair. I moistened the cloth just slightly with water before dabbing at the remaining mixture of climaxes from my retreating erection.

The shower abruptly cut off as Jennifer pulled the curtain back revealing a perfect clean shaven body. My rod danced at the sight causing me to dab at the little bead of cum that started to drip out of my fading hard-on. I grabbed her towel to drape over her shoulders while she took the other towel to put her hair up. I watched as she completed the ritual with a spray of deodorant.

"Alright big boy," she said as she pulled the towel off her head. "Spill it."

"Well, after you left the house I spent the next couple hours trying to do my best to occupy myself. Every time I got somewhat relaxed, I'd see something to reignite that arousal button."

"Hmm, someone couldn't get this ass off his mind could he," she cooed.

"Hell no I couldn't," I replied while giving her a quick slap on her rear. "Anyways, I was just about to wait for my parents to come home when your mom sent me a text saying the dryer smelled funny and she was worried the house was going to burn down."

Jennifer dropped the brush back in the holder, turned sharply to look at me and narrowed her eyes, "my mom texted you she was worried about a fire and she didn't call me."

"Yeah, she was afraid either the dryer was burning or something was wrong with it," I replied.

"Is the house going to burn down," she asked.

"No, the dryer is fine, it was what was being dried inside," I said.

"Oh god, it wasn't my dildo or some of our sex toys was it," she asked embarrassingly.

"Oh god no. I keep those washed and put up so they can never be found. Unless you use them and don't tell me," I chuckled. "Anyways, I opened the door to the dryer when I got here to check the lint trap, which was empty by the way, but the dryer was full of lingerie."

"Lingerie? Like her lingerie? She has lingerie," she asked.

"A lot of it and it isn't just minor stuff either. There is a lot of kinky stuff in there too," I replied.

"You went searching through my mothers lingerie you pervert," she asked.

"No, it was just a heap of string, lace, panties and bras that I could make out before I slammed the door shut," I said.

"Oh my god, my mother-in-law is kinky," she said with a smirk.

"Yes and where she wears any of it is what I am trying to figure out," I said.

We both stopped and looked each other dead in the face. Her bath towel came loose which ended up falling to the floor leaving her stark naked once again. I grabbed her around the waist smashing my lips into hers once more. My rod bounced off her flower cause her to yelp.

"You dirty fucking pervert. You're turned on by my mother," she said.

"Well, yes and no," I chuckled. "I'm turned on by the thought of the lingerie. I'm turned on that your MIL is sexy. I'm turned on that you are naked infront of me right now."

"You're gross if you think my mom is hot," she started.

"You can't sit here and tell me you don't think she is attractive. You can't sit there and tell me you haven't thought how she would look naked," I interrupted. "You and I both know you have a thing for tits too."

I watched as the red face embarrassment washed over her expression. I caught her kneading her knuckles with her fingers. "Yes, she is fucking hot and yes she has some nice tits, but that's my mother-in-law."

"I know," I replied. "I still think you are sexy as fuck though and would love round 2."

"Calm down killer," she said. "You're gonna have to wait till tomorrow. I need to go to bed since I have to open in the morning."

"That's bullshit they scheduled you a close and then open," I said. "Just think though, you can get a nooner in with me."

Jennifer huffed at the comment and set about getting lotion slathered onto her arms, legs and face. I grabbed The moisturizer from the bed stand to apply a generous amount on her back. We both slid under the covers as she settled into my chest. "My mom is a freak," she said.

"Oh I know. I wonder who she wears that for or when she even wears it," I thought aloud.

"Beats me, but I'd be lieing if I said I wouldn't mind see her in it. I mean she does have a nice body," Jennifer remarked.

"Not as good as yours," I replied kissing her fully.

"Just for that, your morning wake up call may just be a blowjob," she chuckled.

I pulled her in tight to my chest, kissed her passionately and settled into the bed. My mind danced at visions of Kate both naked and clothed in the lingerie from the dryer. I left out the part about the underwear since I wasn't sure what that was about. I planned on asking her tomorrow when I woke up. I felt the bed sink around me allowing my brain to release consciousness.

My morning blowjob never came. I awoke to an empty bed and an empty house. I rolled over to the alarm clock squinting through sleep eyes to a digital read out of 7:12. Jennifer must have gotten up and went into work to open up. I must have either been sleeping soundly or she just wasn't in the mood. I rolled back over to the side of the bed shifting my rock hard erection from getting snagged in the sheets.

Pulling the blinds to the side, I noticed both Jennifer's mustang and Kate's beemer wasn't in the driveway. Jennifer was at work scheduled to get off at 3. She enjoyed the 7-3 shift more than the 2-10 shift, but being low on seniority she didn't have the opportunity to work the early shift permanently. Kate typically had either her spa appointment in the morning or spent her mornings at the animal shelter where she would volunteer her time periodically to walk the dogs.

That gave me approximately 8hrs of having the house to myself. My throbbing erection took notice as well dancing at the thought of some inappropriate time. I neglected to throw on my shorts to enjoy living carefree for a few hours around the empty house. I went downstairs to raid the fridge pulling out some cream cheese and bagels. After chowing down, I grabbed the remote to the tv from the end table. The high back couch lounge with it's extra soft cover felt great lounging in naked. Jennifer and I laid around several times on that couch completely naked basking in the glow of post sexual bliss.

The thought of how Jennifer would lay me back on the couch to straddle my rod turned me on a little more than it should. I glanced down to see the pre-cum already starting to leak out of my tip. I was ungodly horny even after last nights explosion. I couldn't get Jennifer's naked body out of my mind nor could I get the sneaky thoughts of what Kate would look like in some of that lingerie. My cock was pounding from the arousal with no end in sight. I needed a release sooner rather than later.

Getting up from the couch, I allowed my rod to swing free as I walked to the kitchen counter to grab the box of tissues. The hand lotion was in the half bath close to the living room. I grabbed it out of the rack before I made my way back to the couch. I grabbed my phone resting on the arm rest pulling up incognito mode before putting in my favorite porn site into the browser. The first video nearly snapped my neck at the double take. The video was called Step-sis does her boyfriend and her Step-mom. The mother looked almost identical to Kate except Kate didn't have tattoos and this woman had a back tattoo. I instantly clicked the video to let it buffer to reach full high definition before I let it play.

Switching on the massive 75in curved tv, I tapped the share screen button on my cell to display the video to the tv. The introduction started as I sank back into the couch. I grabbed a few tissues from the box laying them beside me. I squirted a hefty amount of lotion into my hand to coat my rod from tip to hip. I gently stroked my throbbing erection maintaining a steady rhythm to enhance the sensation instead of popping off to quickly.

I always enjoyed alone time as I could set the pace of when I wanted to climax. I sat back enjoying the show as the step-mom walked in on her step-daughter who was currently gagging on her boyfriends cock. My mind started to skew the actresses into Kate walking in on Jennifer and I as we were getting down to business. I could imagine Kate pulling Jennifer's panties to the side to bury her tongue in the gash while Jennifer took every inch of my rod.

I sat there with eyes transfixed on the step-daughters tits as the bounced and swayed to the rhythmic motion of her sucking off her boyfriend. The step-mother had positioned herself underneath her step-daughters flower in such a way that her step-daughter was sitting on her face. While her tongue probed the folds of her step-daughters petals, she used her other hand to flick the nub of her flower. I felt my hand getting dry from the lack of lotion and without breaking eye contact from the screen I reached over to the end table to find the lotion.

"Looking for this," I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard the voice. My eye's darted to the direction of the sound and standing there wide eyed was Kate.

"Oh, fuck, damn, um you aren't suppose to see this. I thought you were volunteering," I stammered as I covered my rock hard rod with a pillow.

"Actually, I just had to run to the drug store to grab some Tylenol. No need to stop now. I was quite enjoying the show," she chuckled.

"You're Jennifer's step-mom," I stammered. "Isn't that a little awkward."

"Technically, yes, I am, but you aren't related to me," she smiled.

"Kate, I can't cheat on Jen. Don't get me wrong, you are hot as fuck, but I am devoted to your daughter," I said.

"Oh, I know," she said as she walked to the other side of the couch. She shimmied out of her leggings revealing she had been panty-less. "Well, are we gonna watch or just sit here. I didn't get off last night which means I am beyond ready for a little stress relief. I had planned on it when I came home figuring you'd be gone. Now I have no choice other than to join you."

I sat there in stunned silence as I watched Kate swing her left leg up on the couch with a pillow under her knee for support and kick the other leg up on the coffee table. Her position gave me a clear view of her flower which was immaculately waxed. Her petals were beyond suckable with her hood barely covering her engorged clit. My excitement burned like the fury of a wildfire. I removed the pillow from my lap letting my rod dance free. Kate's eyes once again glassed over as the lust over took her senses.

I hit play on my phone resuming my mornings delight which was even more so now with Kate beside me while she rubbed her bud with her middle finger. The porn picked up with the step-mother tongue probing her step-daughter. The moan of ecstasy that escaped the daughters mouth from around her boyfriends cock was arousing by itself.

I glanced over at Kate to watch her transfixed on the screen while she played with the little nub under the hood. I began to stroke my rock ever so slowly while I watched Kate masturbate in front of me. Jennifer and I had never done that and watching Kate just shot my arousal through the roof. While I enjoyed the view, Kate caught me staring which resulted in her shifting her hips forward to reveal even more of her flower.

"Would you like to watch me lick my step-daughters pussy like the video," she asked abruptly. "Or for her to lick mine?"

I nearly lost control at the thought of either scenario as it danced through my head. "Can I have both," I managed to ask.

"Oh, you really are a dirty boy aren't you," she chuckled as she spread her legs even further.

From this angle you could easily see her essence leaking out turning the fabric of the couch a darker shade. My rod throbbed in my hand as my twins ached for a release while I watched intently on Kate's fingers working their magic. The rise and fall of her chest accentuated her mountains as her breathing became a little ragged. She caught my gaze knowing all to well what I wanted.

She removed her hand from between her legs to grab the hem of her shirt. In rapid succession, she pulled her shirt over her head with her bra removed as well. Her mounds were perfect with tiny nubs of a nipple that complimented the size. I felt my twins get taunt at seeing those perfect tits wishing so intently I could have them in my mouth.

My mouth instantly went dry as I watched Kate grab a nipple between her fingers giving it a hard pinch. Her other hand was buried between her legs working the little bud. I started to stroke my rod a little quicker which made Kate's lustful eyes focus on the motion. I felt the burning sensation of my climax starting to rise as Kate flicked her clit while I stroked my cock.

The deadbolt to the house disengaged snapping our attention to the door. Before we could register what was happening, the door flung open as Jennifer walked in. She made it two steps inside before closing the door behind her catching our deer in headlights look. Kate and I stared at Jennifer while she in turn tried to register the scene that had unfolded infront of her.

"Um, did I interrupt something," she stammered.

The was a long pause before I heard, "Darling, let me explain," Kate spoke up. "Trent apparently thought I was volunteering today so he got himself comfy on the couch with a little entertainment on the tv for his viewing pleasure. I on the other hand had to run to the drug store and came back here to have a little pleasure myself. I walked in on Trent while he was taking pleasure into his own hand. I got excited and decided to join him."

"You are masturbating together," Jennifer asked.

"Yes, yes we are actually," I said.

"Isn't that a little weird," Jennifer said looking at me with puzzlement.

"I mean not really. She had a need, I had a need and well, it just kind of happened," I replied.

"Don't be upset Jennifer," Kate said. "Come join us."

I slowly turned my head to look Kate dead in the eye before snapping my attention back on Jennifer who's jaw had now found a resting spot on the hardwood floor. She was the one who now had the deer in headlights look. My rod bounced in satisfaction at the idea which sent a seering hot jolt of lust to course through my veins.

"You really want me to come pleasure myself with you two," Jennifer asked.

"I mean, yeah, why not. It may be fun," Kate said.

The look of disbelief washed over Jennifer's face. I watched as she contemplated the scenario that could play out. She looked at me with questioning eyes as she started to undo the top button of her work shirt.

"Babe, if you don't feel comfortable, we can go upstairs," I said.

"Actually, no. I've never really seen another woman masturbate and I kind of want to watch," she replied.

Jennifer set about unbuttoning shirt the whole timing not breaking contact from my eyes. I could easily read the lust in her eyes as she finally shrugged off the work shirt. Her ample breasts sat delicately against her chest wrapped up in a sheer lace bra. She unclasped the cage holding them and let them free. My rod stiffened at the sight of her almost naked body. Her jeans were quickly undone which were then shimmied out of before they were kicked to the side. She always went commando unless she was being mean by wearing some of my favorite panties. Her hips swayed with deliberate need as she made her way to the couch.

Jennifer nestled in beside me giving me a long lasting kiss as she flopped down between her mother and I. As I watched intently, she placed both feet on the coffee table then spread her legs letting her flower unfurl. Her petals were slick with moisture with the bud slightly protruding from under the hood. Jennifer let her hand creep down towards her wet flower to rub a finger over the folds.

She then used her finger coated with her essence to circle around the aroused bud. Tiny shivers of lust shook her body as she simply lightly rubbed her bud. Kate sat there wide eyed as her step-daughter started to play with her pussy. The excitement must have gotten to Kate because she started to rub her clit as well.

The tv cut off for a split second before it cut again to a new scene. It started with the step-mother, who had just got out of the shower, had caught her step-daughter masturbating when she went to deliver clothes for her step-daughter to put up. Both Kate and Jennifer both watched intently to the screen as they both lightly rubbed their flowers. The step-daughter was embarrassed at getting caught, but the step-mother ensured her that it was normal and everything was okay. The step-daughter started to ask a few questions, which the questions seemed to make Jennifer's perk up. She reached over my hard rock, grabbed my phone and hit pause.

She turned to face her step-mother, "We found your toys in the bedside drawer awhile back when we were looking for condoms. Do you masturbate a lot?" Jennifer asked.

"Depends, but mostly 2 or 3 times a day," Kate replied.

"Do you use the toys and your fingers," she asked.

"Sometimes both, sometimes one or the other," Kate answered.

"I've never been with another woman, but I have thought about it," Jennifer started. "Don't get me wrong Trent, I love you, but I would never cheat on you. Have you been with another woman Kate."