Stepping Aside for Step-Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I have. Around 3 to be honest. 1 with your father and 2 since. Not to get into detail, but that high sex drive of yours, you got that from your father," Kate said.

"Do all woman taste different," Jennifer asked.

I sat stunned at the question that just came out of her mouth. Looking up at Kate's face, I saw she was just as stunned as I was. Without missing a beat, Kate slipped her finger deep inside her flower and pulled it back out. Raising her finger up in front of Jennifer's face she said, "Try for yourself."

Jennifer sat there for a second looking at the essence coated digit before she took the finger knuckles deep into her mouth. Kate extracted her saliva covered finger from the sucking mouth of Jennifer before she reinserted it deep inside her void. "Well, what do you think."

Jennifer looked at her step-mother and then turned her head to look at me. "If you don't want any of this, I understand. Just say no and I'll stop," she said. Turning back to her step-mom, "Honestly, I didn't taste anything. I can feel the difference between your juice and my saliva, but there is not taste. Can I try something."

"Baby, you can do anything you'd like," Kate replied.

Getting up from the couch, Jennifer squatted down between Kate's legs positioning her face right above Kate's flower. My eyes shot wide-eyed as Jennifer buried her face into Kate's flower. I watched as Jennifer tongued the folds of the flower all the way down to the end of the gash where her void was leaking essence like a waterfall. When she got a good taste, she pulled her mouth free of Kate's flower, "You honestly don't taste at all. Maybe a little, but nothing to note," Jennifer said. "You okay with this," she asked as she looked at me.

All I could do was shake my head yes as Jennifer set about digging into her step-moms flower. Her tongue glided over Kate's nub, through her folds and finally lapped up all the essence that leaked out. "You try it," Jennifer said as she pulled her head up once more.

Without hesitation, I got up from the end of the couch, cock swinging as I did so and bent over to lick the precious flower. I focused my tongue on her clit as I made small circles. Using my right hand, I found her mountains with the perfect nipples and gave them a gentle pinch between my fingers.

I heard her moan, but lost concentration when I felt Jennifer's hot wet breath on my rod. She took me into the back of her throat before she pulled back and sank the rod to the back of her throat once again. I stood up to allow Jennifer ample room to take every inch she wanted into her mouth. Kate just sat wide eyed as she watched her step-daughter pleasure her boyfriend.

Kate was off the couch and crawled underneath Jennifer to gain access to her dripping flower. I watched as Jennifer sat back on her hunches to hover her flower over her step-moms face. Kate took no time to find the right spot with her tongue before Jennifer started to moan heavy sighs at the pleasure. Through her moans she continued to suck my rod with furious abandon doing her best to swallow every inch.

Releasing my rod from her lips she stood up to extend a hand to her step-mom. She helped hoist Kate to her feet before she pushed Kate onto the couch. She pushed one leg to the side to gain full access to Kate's flower. She immediately bent over to once again tongue the gash that lay before her. Lining up my rod to her flower, I slowly pushed inch after inch deep into her void.

I heard Jennifer's muffled moans from between Kate's legs as I slowly gave her every inch. Kate's head had lulled back as her step-daughter went about licking her essence covered nub. Kate's moans were more primal almost beyond lustful. I slowly picked up rhythm as I started to pound the tight wet hot void while I stared at Kate massaging her mountains.

Jennifer released her grip from Kate's flower to stand up slightly to allow my rod to penetrate her deeper. Kate watched her step-daughter get pounded while she continuously rubbed her bud. Jennifer stood up and pulled Kate up from the couch only to take her position that she was sitting in. Kate bent over to return the favor. I took my essence covered rock and pushed the very tip into Kate. Her flower was saturated which would cause a little bead of essence to drop off her bud as I pushed deeper. I grabbed Kate's hips and drove the final inch of my rod deep inside her. Her moan with the shaking of the knees told me all I needed to know.

I watched as Kate buried two fingers into Jennifer's void while she maintained a steady motion of licking. I continued to pounded Kate's flower into submission which was nearing complete. I suddenly heard Jennifer cry out an orgasm as it rocked through her body sending tiny convulsions through her face.

Kate shuddered as her step-daughter shuttered underneath her tongue and around her fingers. Jennifer breathed a sigh as the climax slowly subsided. She got up from the couch and spun around so her face was directly under Kate's flower. I watched as Kate grabbed Jennifer's legs and spread them apart to continue to lick the essence off her flower. I could feel Jennifer's tongue flick the shaft of my rod ever so often as she licked and sucked on Kate's clit.

The sensation was entirely too much for Kate as I could feel her void engulf my rod with tiny flexes. I pounded harder and faster feeling Jennifer's tongue flick from clit to dick. Kate's body convulsed one last time before the climax exploded like an atomic bomb. I felt her body go rigid causing her to squirt her essence all over my legs. Just as the thought of making Kate explode with my rod registered, I heard Jennifer cry out another orgasm from Kate's tongue. My mind shattered and I started to pull out as I felt my climax about to peak.

"No," Kate nearly shouted. "Fill that dirty little hole up. I can't get pregnant and I want to feel you explode inside me."

I buried my rod back inside my girlfriends step-mothers flower so deep that I could feel her clit on my twins. I pounded hard feeling my juice bubble to the surface. The climax was so intense I nearly collapsed as the orgasm hit. I felt my rod unload what felt like gallons deep inside Kate's void. The electrical storm that raged inside my body peaked and fell before I watched as Jennifer licked up the juice that leaked out of her step-mothers flower.

"I don't think I have ever squirted like that," Kate said.

"I can't believe we just did that," I said.

"Can we go upstairs to the bed," Jennifer asked. "I kind of want to get you off again."

"Who," I asked.

"Both of you," she stammered.

Kate stood up holding her flower from leaking out any more juice. "Last one there is the last one who gets off," Kate yelled as she bolted for the staircase.