Stepping Out and Stepping In

Story Info
Stepping out one day, I stepped into a new life.
1.3k words
4.04
7.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,686 Followers

I admit I tried something a little different here. The theme is the same but the style just came to me as I was writing. I hope you readers like it and welcome your comments, critique and suggestions.

I looked down at his expectant face as he held the delicate garment open, waiting for me to step into it.

His deep brown face smiled up in encouragement. He was trying to free me of my fears. My fears and more. I appreciated him for that.

Since we first met two days prior Mr. Jefferson had my comfort in mind. When I first bumped into him on the crowded street and nearly fell, it was he who caught me just before I hit the sidewalk.

It was Mr. J who had bent down to retrieve my bag and it was he who brushed my long hair out of my eyes.

It was his hand on the back of my head, holding me tenderly, asking if I was okay. He towered over me by 6 or 7 inches. His broad chest had to be a size 44 at least. And from what I could tell, he was probably 20 - 25 years beyond the 18 sheltered years I'd lived

It was Mr. J who placed the straps of my bag over my shoulder and allowed his hand to slide down my thin arm until his hand held mine in his firm grasp.

"Are you okay,? he asked with genuine concern.

I nodded that I was and tried to apologize.

"Shhh baby. It was my fault entirely." His deep baritone voice both reassuring and disarming at the same time.

It was Mr. J who pulled me to him, his hand releasing mine and circling my waist until I felt his groin pressing against my chest, his hand holding my bottom.

I put my hands on his upper arms and looked up into his warm smile. His biceps were hard and large. His hand on my bottom covered one entire buttock which protruded out from under my narrow waist. My hips, like my bottom, by male standards were a bit too wide.

I told him I was fine but still he held me close. His body radiated masculinity. His demeanor was confident. Although I'd never been this close to another male, I let my arms leave his and find their way to his waist.

It was me who found comfort in his arms. Comfort and more. This giant of a man had awakened feelings in me I'd not known before now. He held me as I held him, unconflicted, unabashed, and unaware of what was happening around us.

On that crowded street, people of all shapes, sizes, colors, and social status passed us, as we became acquainted.

It was me who turned my head sideways and pressed my face against his chest. I felt safe in his embrace and hugged him back. This was not planned. I knew nothing of this large handsome gentleman. I was not gay either, nor did I think Mr. Jefferson was.

Us being together, getting closer was spontaneous if nothing else.

It was Mr. Jefferson whose large hands held my fat bottom, kneading it, pulling me tight.

It was my hands finding his taut buttocks. It was my little erection growing without thought or permission pressed against his thigh, also without thought or his permission.

It was me who felt his response grow against my chest, first rising to my right and then, with my help, standing at full attention, almost to my chin, covered, imprisoned snug in clothing.

It was Mr. Jefferson whose hand left my bottom to travel slowly up my spine.

It was me whose shivers went through me when his hand reached under my long tresses and gently forced my face to look up at his.

Thick soft lips enveloped mine, his hand holding my head to his. I felt his tongue leave his mouth and I welcomed it into mine.

I held his throbbing manhood in my small dainty hand. He held my bottom in his as we shared our first intimate moment on that crowded street oblivious to all around us.

It was Mr. J who knew I was inexperienced in the art of man on man love as he guided me into his small apartment and onto my knees.

He smiled patiently as my trembling hands fumbled with his belt and his zipper.

He continued to smile as he cupped my chin making our eyes meet in unspoken understanding. No words needed exchanged for me to know my place in his world.

His cock, finally freed from its confines was hot in my little hand; pulsing, demanding, inviting.

I looked down at the large deep purple gland, a tear drop of clear liquid emerging from the slit.

I looked back up to this big handsome chocolate stranger and smiled just before I bent down and licked that pearl from the head of his cock.

It was Mr. J who sighed contentedly as my head turned to the side and my lips traced their way down unfamiliar territory of the 9" shaft.

It was Mr. J who held my face against his churning scrotum allowing me to freely kiss and lick until I was ready to perform my real task.

It was me who discovered the joy found pleasing one superior to me.

It was me who learned so suddenly what my life would be like in the future. And it was me whose tiny hands again found his large tight buttocks as I plunged my face down on that rigid specimen of manhood until I gagged.

It was Mr. J who chuckled at my eagerness while accepting my inexperience as my gift to him.

It was Mr. Jefferson who gifted me with his sperm; thick, salty, and manly.

It was me who swallowed greedily as his member throbbed and spat my reward.

It was Mr. J who lay back on his bed, now each of us naked.

It was me who crawled over and around him who kissed and nibbled, learning, exploring every square inch of this large handsome gentleman. First his nipples, then his abdomen. Ignoring the part I had been introduced to earlier, my lips found both thighs, calves, and feet.

It was Mr. Jefferson who turned at my request allowing me to see his broad shoulders from the back. My lips found his neck as I straddled his torso. I kissed my way to the shoulder blades, the back, the lower spine.

I was me who, in a moment of inspiration traced my lips over those taut buttocks before finding the inviting place between them.

It was Mr. J who arched his ass up in appreciation of my attention.

It was me who dared to part those buttocks, my tongue darting deeper, probing, licking, and poking before entering.

It was Mr. J who moaned his arousal as I pushed my face deep into the cleft bringing him to the edge until he turned and used my welcoming mouth as his personal sperm depository once again.

It was me who after waking from a short nap in his arms promised to return in two days to revisit our new found friendship.

It is me, now, looking down at that handsome face two days later as he waited for me to assume a new role, a new identity.

Its me looking at the delicate garment, oyster shell white, a thin band of lace at the waist and legs.

It is my hand on the shoulder of Mr. Jefferson as I decided to be what he wants me to be and stepped gingerly into the panties he bought for me.

It is Mr. J telling me now that I was his boi, his girly boi.

It's me smiling as I hug him promising not to let him down, to be his and with him always.

It is now Mr. Jefferson who picked me up like a feather and carried me to his bed, now ours.

It is Mr. Jefferson who fucked any semblance of maleness out of my quaking, quivering, and welcoming body.

And finally, it is Mr. Jefferson who is telling me to call him Daddy from this day forward.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,686 Followers