All Comments on 'Stepping Out in Faith Ch. 03'

by hudsbart

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LovelySnailLovelySnailover 8 years ago
More...

This story is consuming me... More! I want to read more!!!

FreeFaller93FreeFaller93over 8 years ago
More than just sexy

I don't know why it matters that I caught this story so early, right when it was published on here, but it does. There's just something so insanely private about this story. It's so good it hurts! Can't wait for more.

kitty198kitty198over 8 years ago
more

I love how this story is turning out I love marcus and andy together cannot wait to read more of this

kipp412kipp412over 8 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!

chrisunderchrisunderover 8 years ago
Really love this series.

"But he's a Priest" That's what I could think of while reading this series but at the same time that thought kept me wanting to read more of it, to somehow put myself on Andy's position and imagine what my life would be if I choose to be a priest and stay in the closet or follow my heart...

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 8 years ago

Maybe I'm greedy, but I want more than the wonderfully written sex scenes. If Andy is so sure they feel the same way, and Marcus knows that he is falling in love, it would be gratifying to see them get to know each other away from a club, or a bed, or when surrounded by curious teenagers. How about a date?

baikalisanbaikalisanover 8 years ago
So far

So great!!!

Eagerly waiting for more. Scared for the huge choices Andy will have to make and Marcus will have to live through.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
iT SAYS ALOT ABOUT....

It says a lot about a story and the author, when you have ALL YOUR COMMENTS responded to by actual people instead of anonymous responses. The story is soooooo good that it makes me want to wait for the next chapter to come out. BRAVO!!!!! and THANK YOU for sharing such a glorious tale. Keep writing for I want to know where these two characters go from here. Marcus and Andy deserve their HEA.

I just have one question that is bugging me. What is Andy's true name, is it Dylan or Andy? Don't recall it being said. If it did then call it a blonde moment and refresh my memory please.

Thanks again for sharing.

ACLASSYLADY

canndcanndover 8 years ago

You continue to deliver. The emotions of your characters are almost tangible. That stephen was a real dick. I understand being worried for Marcus, but wouldn't the depth of Marcus' feelings that he's never had before give him pause and make him wwilling to get to know Andy? I really wish that Andy had the support of that pastor to maybe help him see he could do good work and he could help people and not believe he was condemned as well as have the love that he wants with Marcus. He has some major decisions to make and he doesn't seem equipped to do it. He has such hurdles to overcome with his guilt and beliefs formed over a lifetime and his vows. l want these two to be together so badly. I can't wait to see whether you make it very painful to get there or not.

hudsbarthudsbartover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone!

I want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who has left such encouraging comments. I find myself checking the page at every free moment to see what else you guys have to say.

geemeedee - I agree with you 100%. These guys need a date! There will be some of that coming up in the next chapter. I've finished writing the chapter, but I'm considering going back to re-work it to add more date-like scenes. We'll see...

aclassylady - I guess Andy's full name is Andrew Dylan. It's never mentioned explicitly; I just assumed people would figure out that Dylan is his last name, but I really shouldn't assume. Hope that clarifies things.

Next chapter should be up in a few days, so keep your eyes peeled.

Yours,

HB

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Lone this story. Can't wait to see them go out on a date

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue! Continue!!!

:)

Reader777Reader777over 8 years ago
amazing

This is a truly amazing story. The characters are so real and you show their feelings so well, I just can't get enough of them. So tender and hot at the same time. You give us a taste of the feelings that we all want so much. Thank you and keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish I had talent in writing...

I admire your way of words. Good love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AWESOME WORK

Keep it up. Loving it can't wait for the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck

Hot as fuck.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

This story...lit and erotica. Steaming hot erotica. So good I'm going to be late for work!! Can't wait to pick it back up later

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous