All Comments on 'Stepping Out in Faith: Epilogue'

by hudsbart

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gah im crying

short, sweet, tender, its all I needed.

kitty198kitty198over 8 years ago
so sweet

Im so glad u decided to write about there wedding it was so sweet crying so much thank u for your wonderful writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved this story

Great job! :)

MbeseMbeseover 8 years ago
Perfect

Just perfect

canndcanndover 8 years ago
Amazing

I can't believe this is your first story. This was such a great story throughout. The story of the guys was wonderful and I also liked how it makes you think about religion and its view of homosexuality, whether you're Catholic or Christian or something else. I really hope you write more and soon. You have a talent. Those vows at the end were so beautiful. I'd be happy to use them if I ever were lucky enough to get married. You are a talented writer and I look forward to more of your work. I didn't expect the epilogue but it really tied it all together with a bow and gave us a little extra of the couple we came to love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I need more stars...

To even start to express how amazing this story is. I live in the bible belt of SC and struggle daily with how foolishly people disregard God's main message, love. Please continue to write, God has truly blessed you with a girt for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful Marriage

This story is a good one!! I'm a Closet gay,and Catholic!! Love the new features that make the most of their love!! Very,touching,and sensual!! Thnx!!

ProerosProerosover 8 years ago
Just beautiful

Nobody can compete with you. You are the greatest.

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 8 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading this. I grew up very religious and it took me years to get to a place where I was able to accept myself and not feel like Andy did.

Great job!

TM

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 8 years ago
VERY NICE

I read all chapters and really enjoyed them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank you for an inspiring story. Well worth a second read!

7letcher7letcherover 7 years ago
wow

That was sweet, romantic and touching. Thank you for this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HEA till the 7 Year Itch and Andy reverts to God first!

Great HEA, but IMO Andy's nature will likely resurface in 7 to 10 years and he will abandon Marcus and run back to putting his own endless Mia Culpas ahead of Marcus.

Andy and his Ego will flee back to God wrapped in his own selfricheous, selfish regrets at his "Sin" of abandoning God for "lusts of the flesh" in the first place. Marcus will be left alone, broken, older, sadder, and disillusioned by love.

And if you couldn't see that coming a mile away, you don't know the depth of Catholic conditioning.

May Marcus eventually find a man also broken by a cowardly lover, who is worth of his love. May they come together on common ground with love, compassion, tenderness, passion and joy.

May Andy rot in hell, or be reborn repeatedly as a gnat.

Ab

keyhole123keyhole123over 7 years ago

I have read this story many time and it still gets deep into my heart it brings out all my emotions thank u for such a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I wish there was a sequel. Please please please!!! I love this story!

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591over 3 years ago

I commented on the final chapter anonymously—too lazy to log in. This story is simply beautiful. It’s in my top 5 for this genre. You’ve treated a sensitive topic with grace and love. I’m adding it to my favorites so that I can come back to it. I’m a sucker for a great love story. Thanks for sharing your talent.

oneno238oneno238about 3 years ago

I love how you intertwined two things which is an extremely sensitive topic even in this generation, and how you resolved it. Definitely one of my all-time favorite stories.

Ginger630Ginger630over 2 years ago

Wow. Just…wow. This is definitely my favorite story on here! It was so unique from the usual stories and you developed Andy and Marcus’ characters so well. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely wonderful writing. The storyline is good but the real strength of this is the way the author sets out complex emotions in such a way that the reader feels them rather than reads about them. This is a gift that few writers possess and makes this one of my favourite stories on this site.

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous