Stepping Out of Our Shelter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you don't waste any time do you, big guy?"

No, I don't, and I bend over to suck a hard crimson nipple between my lips. Catherine sighs as she watches the action on the fifty-inch flat screen. I place my hand under her right breast and feed like a newborn. Catherine holds my head in place and lets me feast. I can never get enough of her tits.

"Rob, you're going to have me creaming in no time if you keep this up."

I leave her nipple long enough to tell her that's my plan and go right back mashing my face into her boob. I alternate watching the movie and playing with Catherine's tits. The action on the screen and on the chair has my cock pulsating. I suggest we get more comfortable.

"I don't know how much more comfortable I can get, but you should take off your pants and free that gorgeous cock."

I stand and remove my shirt and pants. My boxers slide to the floor and my seven-inch lance springs to attention. Catherine gathers the hem of her dress and pulls it up to her waist. She is not wearing underwear and her slick pussy is on full display.

"Geez, Cath, you're not wearing panties, or even a G-string?"

"Nope. I was anticipating something like this happening. I am already so wet. Slide your fingers between my thighs and feel how wet my cunt is. It won't take long for my first orgasm to hit me."

I do as instructed and slide my fingers along her inner labia. She isn't kidding, her juices are already flowing. I gather some nectar and lick my fingers clean. Catherine always tastes so sweet. We watch the screen while we stroke each other. Catherine has her hand wrapped around my seven-inch shaft and pumps up and down. I piston two fingers between her inner lips and flick her clit with my thumb. The action on the screen is equally hot. Two buxom MILF's are riding a young man. One has his cock buried in her pussy, the other is riding his face as he licks and slurps her juices. Their huge tits bounce and sway with every movement. I glance over to Catherine and watch her tits bounce and sway.

I know I'll shoot a load of cum soon if we continue our present action. The lady in the video riding the lucky boy's face provides me the inspiration I need. I gently remove Catherine's hand from my rock-hard cock and kneel down between her legs. She continues to focus on the video while I move in closer between her inner thighs. I have a close-up view of Catherine's smooth pussy. She looks delicious. Her puffy inner lips flare out anticipating my tongue. I lick her with broad strokes, up and down. Catherine spreads her legs more and I drill my tongue deep within her pink pussy. I hold her thighs apart and press my lips against her cunt. I suck on her rose petals while she holds my head in place.

"Rob, you're going to make me cum just like the ladies on the screen. I love watching their tits jiggle and that cock slide through that pussy. My pussy is on fire, don't stop eating me."

I snake my tongue up and down her pink slit. I lick all around her thighs and suck more of her inner labia between my lips. Catherine wraps her hands behind my head and pulls me close as I search out her clitoris. I lick her wet gash from bottom to top and drill my tongue between her folds. Her clit hardens and emerges from its hood. Her sensitive pearl is ready for me.

"Rob, please, make me cum. My pussy needs it right now"

I focus my attention on Catherine's clit. Her pussy is wet and ready. I use two fingers to stimulate her G-Spot. I feel her thighs quiver and she is on the verge of a powerful climax. I suck her clit between my lips and jam my fingers against the hard ridge of her magic spot.

Catherine moans as she cums hard. The visual and oral stimulation is too much, and she squirts a stream of juice that covers my cheeks and chin. She loses control and her body convulses on the chair for several moments. Her shallow breaths and vocal moans continue to fill the room while she rides out her orgasm. I hold her legs up in the air, keeping her pussy against my lips. Her juices cover her smooth mound and slick thighs.

"Gawd, this is so good, so good. Thank you."

I need a breather and suggest a time out while we relax on the chair and watch the remainder of the video. Our three stars erupt in a torrent of cum as they all climax at the same time. You gotta love porn where everyone cums at the same time. Real life isn't like that. Catherine just enjoyed an explosive orgasm and now I hope to experience one soon. The video ends with everyone smiling and satisfied. The next video starts right up with two busty ladies in a torrid sixty-nine.

"I love watching ladies eat pussy, it reminds me of what I want to do with Lynette."

I suggest that we move the chair around so Catherine can sit on my cock and still watch the screen. We get the chair centered and I sit down with my cock pointing straight up. Catherine puts her hands on my shoulders and straddles me. She settles on my lap and wraps her arms around me. We kiss long and hard. Catherine grinds her pussy down onto me and I feel her wetness. We continue to kiss using a lot of tongue.

Catherine begs,"Suck my hard nipples Rob while I watch the movie."

She presses her boobs into my face. I latch on to her right nipple and gently suck her bud. I scrape my teeth along her fleshy ridge. Catherine presses her breast into me, nearly suffocating me. Not a bad way to go. She pulls back a bit and allows me to switch to her left boob. I kiss and suck and lick her round mound.

Catherine moves up, grabs my cock, and positions me between her slick folds. She slides down, taking my full seven-inches in one motion. She grinds her pussy into me and begins a gentle rhythm sliding up and down. Catherine's hot flesh massages my cock while she narrates the scene.

"Gawd, you fill me up Rob. You should see this video; one lady is sucking a huge cock and being impaled by a ten-inch strap-on dildo. It is so hot."

My face remains squished between Catherine's Double-D's as she continues to set the pace, using her pussy muscles to draw the cum from my balls. Catherine stops moving mid-stroke and freezes.

"Cath are you okay? What's wrong?"

Catherine whispers in my ear that a stiff cock is poking through the glory hole. It just appeared and has a bright red cock ring stretched around the shaft and balls. She is trembling and unsure of what to do. Her next move surprises me. Catherine dismounts me, leaving my stiff shaft covered with her juices and swaying in midair. She slides her dress to the floor, moves over to the glory hole and stares intently at the hard cock poking though. The man who owns this throbbing monster shakes it up and down and side to side.

Catherine looks back at me, smiles and then grabs the flailing member. She pulls and squeezes the hard appendage in an effort to take control. The stud in the booth is momentarily stunned as his hips are pulled tight against the wall. Catherine bends over and stares at the rigid shaft sticking through the hole, a long, circumcised cock with a firm spongy glans and shaved balls.

Catherine wraps her hand around the thick shaft, squeezing and testing it's firmness. It's as hard as any cock she's ever held, and she has held a fair number. Catherine uses both hands to stroke and manhandle the cock. She sees a droplet of pre-cum emerge from the tip and licks the salty liquid. She licks the tip and the man behind the wall jerks up. She slathers the spongy glans with her saliva and then sucks the tip between her lips.

Catherine keeps a firm hold at the base to make sure this cock doesn't disappear. She traces around the bright red cock ring with her finger, squeezes the balls and pulls down on the sack. Whoever is behind the wall probably did not expect such an aggressive reception.

I am summoned to come closer, so I move next to the glory hole with my swollen shaft pointing out ninety degrees. In the back of my mind, I am thinking that I've been here before. And then it dawns on me, a year, and a half ago with my friend, Nanette. She was sucking a stranger through the glory hole and giving me a blow job at the same time.

Catherine again whispers, "When we arrived, sucking two cocks at the same time didn't even cross my mind, but if the opportunity presents itself, why pass it up."

I silently nod my head. Catherine takes this as her cue to continue. She reaches over and squeezes my balls. Catherine sucks three inches of the mystery cock into her mouth. She creates a suction as she pulls up from the shaft and it pops from her lips. Her tongue snakes out and licks the length of the shaft along the bottom and each side.

Shifting over, she takes three inches of my shaft down her throat. She provides a firm suction while she strokes the other cock. Our cocks fill both of her hands as she moves her lips from one to the other. Catherine leaves me for a moment to move over and lick the balls hanging down in the glory hole. She starts at the bottom of the left and licks up and moves to the right and licks down. She holds the sack and sucks each marble between her lips. She provides a healthy suction as she makes love to each one.

I move closer to the action and our two shafts nearly collide. Catherine twists her head and takes me down her throat one more time. She pulls back and studies both cocks, comparing one to the other. We are remarkably similar in shape and girth. Her mystery man might have a slight edge in length. Catherine winks before abandoning me to concentrate on the glory hole cock. She purses her lips around the shaft and bobs her head back and forth rapidly. She feels the cock throb and she is sure a load of sperm is close at hand.

Catherine grips the shaft and slides back and forth as she sucks on the tip. The cock pulses rapidly and then she feels it expand in her mouth as cum spurts out. Several ropes of spunk fill her mouth and she manages to swallow it all. Creamy white sperm flows down her throat. She pulls back and a final blast flies through the air and lands on her left breast. Catherine continues to pump the man meat until there is nothing left to give. As soon as she releases her grip, the mystery cock disappears into the darkness.

Catherine looks up to me and shrugs her shoulders. She uses her finger to gather the last strand of cum from her boob and offers to me. I decline and she licks her finger clean. Catherine stands up as she smacks her lips and grabs my shaft. I am pulled back to the Barcelona chair to finish what we started.

We move the chair around, so now I can watch the flat screen, while we continue our love making. Catherine climbs back on top and slides down. Her pussy envelops my seven-inches as she controls the action. I look over her shoulder. A new video begins, this one has two well hung men feeding their cocks to an older lady. Didn't we just experience this scenario. In the movie, the lady stuffs both cocks into her mouth at the same time.

Catherine increases the tempo and bounces up and down on my lap. Several times I nearly slip from the warm confines of her inner flesh, however she doesn't let that happen. Her pussy is in full control. I begin a slow rise to my own climax. My eyes are fixed upon the screen when Catherine again stops in mid-stroke.

"Rob, there's another cock in the other glory hole. It's not as big as the first, but it looks just as stiff."

"And, you want to go investigate? Sweetheart you're going to give me a bad case of blue balls if you keep this up."

"Then come down with me and fuck me from the rear."

Catherine will not be denied when it involves a hard dick. We move over to the other glory hole and Catherine gets down on all fours. She reaches up and wraps her fingers around the shaft. I move in behind her and line my cock up with the flared labia before me. I press my glans against pink slit and glide in. Catherine's juices allow me to enter her pussy without lube, the natural way. I press my hips into the soft cushion of her wide ass. She moans her approval.

Catherine licks her lips and proceeds to wrap them around the shaft of her newest friend. I watch Catherine work her magic with the glory hole cock. It's not as big as the first and she takes the entire length down her throat. She presses her lips against the man's groin and holds there for twenty seconds before releasing and gasping for air.

Catherine looks back at me with watery eyes, "Your cock feels so good; so thick and so good. Fuck me Rob."

Catherine's inner flesh radiates heat. She loves a threesome, even if it's with a faceless stranger. I go back to work on Catherine's pussy. I push my cock deep into her cavern until I am buried to the hilt. She opens her mouth and sucks the shaft of the man in the adjacent video booth.

In a matter of seconds, we hear a loud groan and Catherine's mouth is filled with cum. It's a small load and she swallows it immediately. She maintains her grip as she licks all around the softened shaft. She is surprised how quickly the penis deflates and slips from her grasp. A muffled voice echoes a thank you and we hear the door open and shut. I hold Catherine's hips in place and tell her she made quick work of that cock.

"I know, he didn't last long at all, and not much jizz, just a dribble. It was nice to receive a thank you, at least whoever it was enjoyed the experience."

I pick up the pace fucking Catherine. Each time I press my shaft deep into her, I tap her ass cheek with my hand. She likes the soft spanks.

"Fuck me Rob, it feels so good. I'm loving it. You're making my pussy so wet."

Catherine is climbing to a fabulous orgasm and so am I. Minutes pass as we moan in pleasure. I know own orgasm is imminent. I pump my shaft in and out of her wet pussy. I do all I can to satisfy Catherine. I hold her hips and my orgasm peaks.

"Cath, your pussy feels so good, so tight and wet. I won't last much longer."

She lifts her head and looks back, "I feel your cock throb. Keep fucking me, I'm going to cum again. You can come on my ass. Gawd yes, shoot your load all over this soft wide ass of mine."

"Alright sweetie, I'm going to paint your ass with my cum."

I pull out and furiously stroke my seven-inch shaft. I erupt in mid-stroke and send several ropes of sticky cum onto Catherine's bum. One, two, three thick jets of semen cover her rosy cheeks, providing a soothing moisturizer.

The splash of my cum sends Catherine over the edge while I keep hold of her hips. She squirms and quietly rides out her second climax of the morning. The pleasure centered in her pussy spreads through her whole body while I massage my jizz into her ass.

We help each other stand up on shaky legs. I pull some wipes from the canister on the wall and clean the rest of my cum from Catherine's rear. We use some disinfectant towels to clean the Barcelona chair and center it in the room like we found it. I help Catherine step into her dress and hold her tits while adjusts the straps.

"You can let go of my boobs now. I think I'm good. You can play with them again once I get my massage and we take a shower. Now scoot, we've been in here long enough. I bet Lynette thinks we got lost."

I get dressed; we survey the room one more time. The flat screen is still showing men and women engaged in all sorts of weird positions. We'll let Lynette know that she can turn off the videos. We thoroughly enjoyed our morning. I believe Catherine is sufficiently satiated, at least for the time being. Two orgasms and three cocks to play with isn't a bad way to start the day.

Catherine and I exit through the door. It closes and locks on it's own. We walk hand-in-hand out to the main floor and look for our favorite hostess.

"Thank you, Rob, for letting me explore my fantasy. It's not every man who let's his best girl suck a couple of cocks and then fucks her silly. I love you."

"I love you too Cath. This is certainly one for the books."

"I bet you write about our little escapade and post it to Literotica.com."

"Oh, you know I will."

Come back for chapter three to see what's in store next for Catherine and me. Can anything match Catherine's glory hole experience?


12