Stepping Out of Our Shelter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock throbs underwater as I watch my lovers. If I touch my cock right now, I might explode, so I continue to massage Lynette's tits. Catherine is close to her orgasm and lust is in her eyes. Lynette sucks hard on her clit, Catherine grunts and explodes, covering Lynette with her cum. Catherine clamps her thighs around Lynette's head. Her girl juice spurts out, covering Lynette's lips and chin. I applaud both ladies for a job well done. Catherine lays back and takes several deep breaths.

"Wow Catherine, you squirted big time. My face is covered with your juices, I love it."

Lynette turns to me for a deep kiss and to share Catherine's cum. I lick the juices from her cheeks and chin. I know my girl's taste. When Catherine's breathing returns to normal, we help her slide back into the water. I share a tight embrace with my two ladies.

"Thank you, Lynette. I just knew you had the right skill to make me squirt. Even now, my legs feel like jelly. You better hold me up, so I don't go under."

With our tight embrace, I feel their big boobs smash against my chest. I'm sure they feel my hard shaft press into them. They sink under water again and come up for air. Lynette is almost gasping when she tells Catherine that she wants to take this over to the lawn. The ladies look at me and ask if my cock is ready to satisfy them. They cast their eyes on my erect shaft and smile. I stroke my seven inches and nod. I'm ready to start the main course of our threesome. I grab a big blanket from the pool shed. Catherine and Lynette help me spread it out on the lawn.

The ladies settle on the blanket and summon me and my neon orange cock ring. I stand next to them and they kneel up to inspect my erection. Catherine reaches out and grabs my stiff cock bounded by neon orange. She strokes my shaft.

"Lynette, look at this nice thick cock. So, Rob, do you think you have enough left over for the two of us?"

Catherine doesn't wait for my answer, instead she takes my cock into her mouth. She sucks several inches while she strokes my shaft with a tight grip.

"It's been several years since I've had a cock this big. Just kidding, I get to play with this monster everyday of the week."

Catherine licks my shaft and sucks my balls for several minutes. My cock throbs.

"Lynette, are you ready for Rob's thick cock?"

"I was born ready. It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of this fine specimen. Come to me, my favorite cock."

"So, you're saying Nathan's eight-inches is not your favorite?"

"Goodness no, he is so young, and he needs to be taught how to make love to a woman. He will improve with time. For now, this is my number one, or should I say our number one."

"Our number one!"

Lynette's wraps her hand around my cock, seven long inches of circumcised hardness, surrounded by a bright piece of silicon. She squeezes my shaft tight and vigorously pumps back and forth Lynette looks intently at my swollen glans and balls. Her right hand reaches up and cups my ball sack.

Lynette holds me with both hands and sucks as much of my cock as she can without gagging. She swirls her tongue around, alternating between sucking on my spongy tip and licking up and down my length.

"My turn, I'm going to play with Rob's balls."

Catherine bends down a bit and pulls my sack up to her mouth. She opens wide and sucks each one of my balls while holding my cock upright. After releasing them she licks my shaft from bottom to top. Catherine pulls down on my cock and swallows me up, sucking on my glans and an inch or more.

"I think Rob is ready for the main course. Lynette are you ready to have your world rocked?"

"It's been rocking all day long, bring it on. Rob, when was the last time your cock was buried in my cunt?"

"I believe it was at the end of the summer at Avila Beach."

"Wow, has it been that long? I wouldn't have guessed it was since last summer. Okay, I want it now. My pussy is waiting."

I move across the blanket and crawl on top of Lynette. She grabs my shaft and rubs it along her wet slit. She positions my tip along her pink lips, and I slide in. I disappear within her puffy entrance and feel the heat. Lynette's full tuft of hair, her Muff Puff cushions our connection. We are joined as one and look deep into each other's soul. I hold still, savoring the moment as our lips touch and engage in a long drawn out kiss.

Catherine reaches over and grabs Lynette's right breast with both hands, sucking the chocolate brown nipple. Lynette strokes her thick thatch of long curls while I continue to slowly slide my shaft within her wet labia.

I watch Catherine enjoy massaging Lynette. She bends over to me and our lips press together. I wonder why I held out so long to have a threesome with my two ladies. It's clear they enjoy each other.

Catherine beckons, "Rob, I want you inside me. I'm sure Lynette won't mind, will you sweetie?"

"You can have him for a few minutes, but I want him back. His cock feels so good, especially with his ring keeping him extra thick."

Catherine rolls onto her back next to Lynette and spreads her legs. Her pink gash opens and is ready for me. I withdraw from Lynette's hot flesh and slide over to Catherine. Lynette's cum provides the lubricant needed as I press into Catherine's pink gash. She grabs her tits and pushes them together forming the mouth-watering cleavage that I adore. Her crimson red nipples poke out one-half inch, she has lust in her eyes.

"Gawd Rob, your cock feels good. Keep it up, keep fucking me. It feels so good, so deep. Lynette, how lucky are we."

"Rob is a pretty lucky guy to have two pussies to fuck. Speaking of which, I want his cock back now."

"Ladies, I'm still here. You can talk to me, you know."

I decide to change things up and slide down Catherine. I pull away, replacing my cock with my mouth. I bury my head between her plump thighs and suck on her pink inner flaps. Catherine is really wet and tastes good. Her juices have been stirred up with my cock. Catherine moans as I lick her smooth mound. Spikes of pleasure run through her body before I leave her and mount Lynette again.

Lynette pulls her fingers from within her cunt and grabs my shaft. She guides me back in her sweet quim and locks her legs around my thighs. She has me locked in and unable to jump back to Catherine. I support my weight on my elbows as Lynette's big boobs press into my chest. We gaze into each other's eyes and my lips search out hers for a loving kiss. We savor our slow, easy love making before we engage in full on fucking. Lynette has her eyes closed as she enjoys the soft glide of my cock within her pussy. She is so wet.

"Your cock feels so good. It's so hard and thick. I should have given you a cock ring long ago."

My cock may feel good to Lynette, but her pussy is divine; so tight and so hot. We stare into each other's eyes. Lynette has a look of passion. I move my hips a little faster and Lynette moans, her legs tighten around me. I thrust a little harder. Catherine moves closer and and pushes her hand between us searching for Lynette's clit.

"Gawd, yes, Catherine. Rub my clit, help me cum again."

Lynette gets busy grabbing her tits and twisting her nipples. She does have lovely huge tits and no tan lines. She moans as her body is stimulated. I pound into her; Catherine increases the pressure on her pink pearl.

"Oh yeah Rob, fuck me harder. Yes, that feels so good. Oh, yeah, oh ah, oh gawd. Finger my pussy Catherine."

I thrust harder and she returns my move by lifting her hips into mine. My cock drills deep into her flesh. The heat of her pussy has me on the verge of orgasm while Lynette searches for hers. Catherine weaves her fingers through Lynette's furry patch and forcefully rubs her clit. Our breathing intensifies and Lynette reaches her crescendo.

"Uggghhhh. I'm there Rob, I'm there. Oh, my gawd, this feels so good."

Lynette's body spasms underneath me. Her juices flood out with her climax. Her breathing is erratic. I slow down to allow her the full effects of orgasm. Catherine cheers on her friend, and then turns her attention to me.

"Rob, you must be close. Keep pumping, pump that jizz for both of us. Give us your cream baby."

Lynette regains her voice"Yeah Rob, that's it. Cum for me, cum for us."

"I'm so close too, I'm going to burst. Yeah."

Catherine watches me closely. She knows the moment I climax from experience.

"Rob, pull out and cum on Lynette's tits. Shoot your load all over her chocolate brown nipples. Give her chocolate nipples your white sauce. Do it, do it now."

Catherine words push me over the limit. I pull out from Lynette's pussy and move over to her side. Catherine grabs my shaft and jacks me off. I explode. Two, three, four solid ropes of cum arc through the afternoon air and land squarely on Lynette's tits. Catherine aims my cock at her dark brown nipples and more jizz flows, covering them with cum. Catherine cheers and drops down to lick the tasty white cream from Lynette's breasts. She pays particular attention to her nipples as she licks and sucks the erect nubs.

Lynette's tits rise and fall with her sustained breathing. Catherine demands that I help her and lick my cum from Lynette's skin. I grab her right boob and lap up the remaining cum. Catherine slurps up a big load and presents it to Lynette's open mouth. They share my jizz, tongues swirl around and around. I fall back on the blanket exhausted but satisfied.

Catherine takes a break from feeding Lynette and lays down beside me. I am sandwiched between my two gorgeous, buxom lovers. We bask in the mid-day sun for the next hour. I begin to stir and suggest we cool off and go for a swim. Lynette has other ideas.

"We can jump in the pool in a little while, but we owe Catherine one more orgasm. Rob, be a dear and grab that vibrator from the patio table."

I get up from my cozy spot between my two ladies and get the vibrator. Lynette rolls over to Catherine and they proceed to lock their lips together. Lynette massages Catherine's boobs and pinches her nipples as they continue to kiss. The vibrator on the table is a neon orange J-Vibe from Lynette's store.

"I have a surprise for you, I brought you a J-Vibe for your very own. I know you said nine inches was too big but believe me you will love this and it will become your number one go-to toy."

"Lynette, how thoughtful. Okay, I'll give it a try. But you have to show me how to use it for the most pleasure."

"Oh, I already have my plan and you are going to squirt."

I hold the J-Vibe in one hand and stroke the entire nine-inch length. The hard silicone dildo is firm, but surprisingly soft to the touch. The bent tip is going to make Catherine light up. I hand it to Catherine for her inspection. She twists the dial and it comes to life. She runs the tip around her left nipple and grins.

"This is going to feel so good in my pussy. I love the neon orange; it matches Rob's cock ring."

"Hand me the J-Vibe and I'll rock your world. Spread your legs and let me get you ready. You're going to love this Catherine. Rob, do what you always do and play with her tits."

Catherine circles her right nipple several times and then hands the vibrator to Lynette. Lynette slides between her legs and licks Catherine's pussy just like she did earlier. She uses her tongue to piston in and out of her vagina. She forces her tongue deep between her folds and licks up and down. Catherine's inner lips are well lubricated, and Lynette glides the tip of the vibe along her moist slit.

"That feels so good Lynette. Don't tease, I want it deep in my cunt. I'll take as much as I can."

Lynette tilts the J-Vibe and slides it between Catherine's pink lips. She presses the wand slowly inch by inch until seven inches fill Catherine's pussy. Lynette turns the dial up two notches and Catherine begins to squirm. I massage her tits and rub her nipples with my fingertips. Catherine's eyes are shut as she concentrates on the feelings sweeping through her body.

"I'm going to turn it up a notch and use my mouth. Get ready."

Lynette turns the dial, not one notch, but two. She licks Catherine's clitoris and the fleshy hood over and over. With every few thrusts of the vibrator, she tongues and licks Catherine's smooth mound. Lynette stretches Catherine's labia with the J-Vibe and concentrates on licking her clitoris. The tip of Lynette tongue flicks the hard button of flesh over and over and over. Catherine's girl juice is really flowing.

Lynette turns the orange dildo on high works it around Catherine's pussy. Catherine moans her approval while I continue to massage her boobs. Her outer lips churn as the nine inches slide in and out. The J-Vibe is covered in cream; Lynette pulls it out and licks the shaft. She presses the tip against Catherine's labia and twists her wrist. The tip contacts Catherine's G-Spot and Lynette holds it tight.

"Oh, gawd, you are driving me crazy. I'm going to cum. Keep the J-Vibe right there."

Lynette keeps the vibrator in place; Catherine grabs her hand to keep the sex toy tight against her flesh. Just a few more seconds is all that is needed to send Catherine over the edge. Her legs shake and inner thighs tremble as she rides through her climax. Catherine shrieks and her whole body goes limp as she sinks back onto the blanket.

Lynette pulls the neon orange J-Vibe from within Catherine's flesh and hands it to me. I lick all around the shaft before sucking on the tip. I clean most of Catherine's sweet juice from the hard rubber surface before giving it to Catherine. She finishes cleaning the dildo and rubs the tip around her nipples.

"Thank you for my present Lynette. I'll cherish it and use it a lot. I thought nine inches would be too much for me to handle, but it turns out it is exactly right."

Lynette smiles and bends over to give her friend a soft kiss. Their lips linger as Catherine comes down from her sexual high. Before we submerge our sticky bodies into the cool refreshing water, Catherine asks Lynette to stay for dinner.

"Lynette, please say yes. We haven't finished with Rob, not by a long shot. He needs to fuck me and make me climax like you just did. I thought I was going to pass out for a minute, it felt super intense. You and I have some more discovery, I wouldn't mind a nice, slow sixty-nine session. I bet Rob would love to see that?"

"I definitely want to continue this threesome into the evening. I can't stay overnight because I have to be back at the store by 7:00 AM. I have an early morning meeting with Dylan. I need to go over some personnel matters with him."

"I bet you do."

The ladies chuckle and roll against me, pressing their tits into me. I relax surrounded by Double-D's and two hands holding my stiff cock. I contemplate what might be next and how we should spend the rest of our days sheltered in place.


12