Stepping Out Pt. 01

Story Info
A first taste opens up a new life.
1.2k words
4.46
13.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about to finally happen. There was no going back now. I could barely breathe. I felt like my heart might pound it's way out of my chest and slam itself into the closed stall door before he even had the chance to knock, but I managed to contain it. I heard his heavy footsteps coming through the restroom door half a minute ago. They moved towards the sinks, slow and purposefully. A long pause signaled what I assumed was a brief check of the surroundings. A few more steps preceded the flick of the deadbolt locking into place.

Moving intently away from the door, the sound of footsteps approached the stall door and I caught my first glimpse of the well-worn work boots, half-sheathed in denim, as the final two steps brought them to a hault just four feet away from my black and silver heels. I managed to pull my gaze away from the gap between the stall door and the floor where the large boots had now turned to face the door from the outside. I looked up at the sliding lock above the door handle. It seemed so flimsy in that moment. It definitely wouldn't stand a chance against one well placed kick. If he wanted in badly enough, there would be nothing i could do to stop him, and nowhere to retreat. However, that was not the plan.. and he stuck to the plan.

I have always been insatiably turned on by hooking up with strangers. I was a late bloomer in high school and never got much attention from the opposite sex. One night, just before my twentieth birthday, after a fair amount of cruising adult chat rooms online, I found myself in the middle of a very explicit conversation with a man nearly three times my age. He was in his mid-forties with a smooth confidence, and in under an hour I was cleaning little dribbles of cum out of my belly button after he explained in extensive detail how a first-timer like myself should suck his cock. The following night I found myself in his car, parked just out of reach of the mall's street lights, listening to him offer me offer me pointed directions as my head bobbed up and down on his rock hard tool. His words would be interrupted by drawn out moans, eventually leading into muffled grunts, the final one being much less reserved and accompanied by warm splashes of his load lapping against the roof of my mouth.

"Don't stop sucking baby" he said. I eagerly obeyed.

Having him address me as "baby" instead of "bud", or "man", flew me off and into orbit. It seemed possible to me that he might never stop cumming. Looking up I saw his his head was fully tilted back against the headrest. His grunts had become choppy satisfied moans, each one bookended by a twitch from his cock that leaked more of his salty-sweet seed into my mouth. I felt it begin to escape the seal of my lips and begin to ooze out down his shaft. Instinctively I gulped and quickly used my fingers to barricade the flow from reaching the base of the shaft, rounding it up in a motion that brought my fingers from base to just below the crown of the head where my lips were still working to contain his last few offerings. What I was doing must have prompted him to lean forward and look down to investigate. As he did we locked eyes just in time for him to watch me attempting to slurp up the rogue cum off my fingers while keeping my bottom lip hugged close to his shaft, in order to prevent more of a mess.

"Huh huh huh ho.. holy shit babe you're a greedy little thing, aren't you? That's fucking hot. Yea.. clean my cock. Did you swallow it?"

I gulped again and felt the remainder slide down, coating my throat along the way.

"Mhmm." The only communication I could manage along with a nod of my head that subtly eased his cock further into my mouth.

"Goddamn you took that like a champ for your a first-go at it. You like it baby?"

"Mmmhhmm." The nod of my head this time began another slow bobbing motion. I couldn't stop sucking him. I didn't just like it, I loved it. The singleminded focus on my performance, as well as my first-time jitters, had kept me from getting aroused up to that point while servicing him. My bulge pushed against the inside of my briefs as my nerves settled, and the confidence of a job well done made me feel sexier than any other experience I had ever encountered.

"Open your mouth." he commanded as he grabbed the base of his cock.

My mouth immediately gaped open. I gazed longingly into his eyes as he slowly stroked his cock less than an inch from my open mouth, using the viscous mixture of my saliva and his cum as lube. With one drawn out motion he squeezed tight at the base and slid his hand up to just shy of his meaty mushroom head. He used his thumb and index finger to massage out one last rivulet of thick creamy jizz. He watched intently as he guided the head just past my openly inviting lips, drizzling my tongue with his last thin rope. Something deep inside reminded me that I hadn't been given further instructions, as I furiously fought the urge to lick his tip clean. His intent stare continued, focused on the scene playing out below my nose. After a few small controlled shakes, enough break the remaining strand free, he milked out one last bead between his fingers and used my bottom lip to wipe it off as he ushered it away from me. I panted out choppy, trembling breaths. I held my mouth open in obedience to an unspoken command; offering him a full view of his handiwork.

"Ohhh man. You are a natural little slut baby." My lips closed into a proud smile as I swished his savory cum around a few times before swallowing.

"I might have to let you do that again.". His playful sarcastic tone matched exactly with my reply..

"Maybe.." I said with a chuckle.

I watched as he pulled his sweatpants back into place, tucking his still half-hard piece into the waistband. I reached for the door handle and opened the passenger door. The chill fresh air as I stepped out was a stark contrast to the warm, heavy-musted air inside. I felt like I had exited a dream.

"Thank you for a good time." I said sheepishly as I leaned back in through the door frame.

"No, thank you hun. You did great! Looking forward to another round." he smiled confidently.

I returned only the smile as I shut the door. Before opening my own car door I was already aware that this would be the only time we would ever meet. He had stirred something within me, and as I drove away from the parking lot I was already fantasizing about the next stranger who would stir me.

Now, several years later, I found myself all dolled up in a public restroom, waiting anxiously for the owner of those boots to knock 4 times on the stall door...