Stepping Stool

Story Info
After meeting a new friend, you're invited to be her stool.
3k words
4.33
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story and is also published elsewhere.

*****

You step off the bus and take your phone out of your pocket. Its shiny metal case glistens under the heavy rainfall as you read your latest text message. A bubble pops into view, with black text detailing what would happen next in two paragraphs.

'Hi, [blank] I'm running a little late so you'll have to let yourself in. Under my doormat is a key to my loft, just grab it and head on up. A pizza will be on the counter for you to snack on. Yes ;) I'll have groceries with me so we can cook together later.

Please make sure to wipe your shoes off when you come in. Mud is bothersome to try to mop up these days. I want you to eat at least two slices before we do anything. You can't forget to take care of yourself, [blank], your health is important.

Bye bye. Luv <3 Leila.'

You smile. Leila was a new friend you had made over the internet. You had been hesitant to meet up with her due to this. You'd only done a handful of video calls that barely lasted an hour each and a couple of phone conversations. It made you nervous to meet her face-to-face this way.

But she noticed your nerves and calmed them. A warmth-filled body as you splashed in the growing puddles of mud beneath you. She indeed was a kind-hearted woman, and you were grateful for the effort she put forward. Any questions you had she discussed in length over text the week before.

They had a safe word and a physical action to do if things went too far. The first night would be tame, just doing normal couple stuff for people like them. As the week and a half progressed, the pressure would increase until she demanded full servitude.

At any moment you could tap out and request a break or be sent home. And your ride home would be paid in full by her along with instructions on what aftercare to perform. With a sweet deal like that, you agreed wholeheartedly to the arrangement and packed your bag. She was even caring enough to pay for your bus ride from another state to her home without a second thought.

Eventually, while in your mind, you came across a tall apartment complex. You recognized the address atop its brick wall, this was her place. The door was thankfully unlocked to the main building as you grabbed its metal doorknob and pushed the door open. It smelled like eggnog as you walked in and allowed the door to slide shut. You immediately felt the overwhelming wealth the building's tenants must have as you looked around.

The walls had gold-framed portraits hanging above various vases of extravagant flowers. Roses with trimmed thorns swam in clear water with blossoms beside them as you walked to the front desk. There was a book with leather binding atop it, with similar gold writing on its worn cover. 'Condo and Flat Guide' was imprinted on it in beautiful cursive typography, feeling like velvet under your palm.

"It's in alphabetical order," You mutter under the background noise of heavy rainfall outside, downpour had begun after your foot entered the lobby. Your eyes scanned what looked to be hundreds of names for a couple of minutes before you finally hit the L section. "Lacie, Lana, Leandre, Leanne, ah! Leila Robinson."

Her name was written in cursive in black ink from a pen. It was in her handwriting, her signature with her condo number and floor instead of being typed in. Softly, you closed the book with a slight thud and set it back down. The lobby was large and empty as you exited to a nearby elevator, your steps echoing behind you.

__

Your heart was beating rapidly as you descended from the elevator to the hallway that led to Leila's condo. The floor was beautiful, with blue marble tile and small, crystal chandeliers above lighting your way.

Portraits of what looked to be romanticism era women sat on each side of you, amazing you with their elegance. Silver rose statues crafted out of medals sat next to them. You wondered how much art was in the building and how much it all was worth.

Honestly, you found your amazement with Leila growing. She lived in essentially an art museum with what was to be an entire floor to herself. Not only that, but her kind-hearted nature and openness were unheard of for someone of her stature. You wondered why she was on a dominatrix forum of all places when, with one look, men and women should be on their knees ready to serve her.

You reached a large door that had a buzzer on its upper right side and an electronic lock. A baby blue doormat sat in front of it with a friendly greeting written in white text across it.

Remembering her instructions, you crouched down and flipped the mat over. A small, oval-shaped keycard sat neatly on the marble, with the condo number carved into both of its sides. You grabbed it and made sure to readjust the mat as you found it before getting up.

As you put the keycard into the lock, a beep screeched out, and a green light flickered. You heard the beep again, this time not as loud and when you pushed on it, it opened wide with zero protests. From what you could outside the condo, she had a Christmas tree set up with decorations and lights glistening in the night.

The room sprang to life as you walked in, the lights being alerted by your presence. They were warm as you closed the door and locked it before taking off your shoes. Your toes felt comfortable in her thick, dense carpet as you put your shoes to the side and padded over to her coat rack. You didn't want to get her floor soaking wet after everything she had done for you.

Every toe wiggled as you walked, little shivers bouncing in your limbs from the sensation. You had to remind yourself not to get too excited just yet.

If you were pent up, you might have to take care of it before she arrived, which would ruin the fun. You took a moment to contain yourself, grounding your mind to reality before taking your jacket off and hanging it up away from the carpet.

"I guess I should eat then." You look at your phone and see that she texted you that she'd arrive in 20 minutes.

That gave you plenty of time to eat a slice and clean up any mess you would make. She had some paper plates out next to the pizza, which sat on a small oval table under a faux plant canopy.

The room was wide and comfortable, from what you could see. She had mentioned having plenty of space but you didn't think it meant this. The coaches were sheep, with crocheted pillows and knitted quilts spiraled on them.

Her table top felt cold as you opened the pizza box, walking over cautious not to drop any leftover rainwater onto her floor. Despite this, the pizza was still piping hot with steam exiting the box as you lifted it open and found the slices already pre-cut.

One-third was plain cheese, with the white mozzarella melting and bubbling over its thick sides. It was a deep dish much like the second, third, which was topped with what looked to be olives and sausage slivers.

There was minimal grease as the smell wafted over your senses and enveloped them. You weren't too hungry, but the two options and the last were highly enticing. With classic pepperoni, red sauce, and cheese, the last third is called to you.

A smile bloomed on your face. You were happy that she had taken the time to get multiple styles of pizza. Hell, she had even gotten a few breadsticks on the side for you to choose from. You were so grateful to her that you felt it was hard to explain.

Your mind wandered as you thought about the woman. With her dimpled cheeks that were a little bit chubby meaning, there was more of her to love. Her long legs, with Leila being five foot seven, left so much to be explored. You imagined what she looked like now, in person and not just talking over the phone on a video call.

You wondered if she was wearing heels. God, you prayed she was wearing them. She loved to show off, with her soft, baby-smooth feet perfectly manicured. There was no hang nail in sight or a blemish with her soles. Her feet were tiny for someone her height, but enchanting with their beauty. She would talk to you on the phone as she massaged them with either baby oil or lotion.

You would hear slight gasps that left her lips every few seconds. Your pants tightened as you reflected on how she would rub her toes, then the bottom of her feet slowly. You swallowed the pizza in your mouth and put a stop to those thoughts. You were getting so distracted that you had gotten hard. The simple memory of her toes made you want to bust.

"Ngh." Your throat felt tight as you let out the smallest, tiniest of moans.

You weren't like this before meeting her. You did have a thing for feet, but it was hidden. The sight of her feet pics in sandals, ballet flats, and heels made you go insane. When she painted her toes, you thought you were going to keel over and die. Each toe was perfect for you, no matter its shape and size. Her soles must feel like sheer heaven to touch.

"Fuck," You looked down and saw just how hard you were. It was so noticeable. "Fuck."

Quickly, you gritted your teeth and tried to think about non-sexy things. Like newborn kittens, you had seen at the pet shop near your house. Or your grandmother's bare body when she gets out of the shower. It was like you were trying to slap the horny out of you, but you couldn't. All you were able to focus on was her tiny toes.

They were so soft; you bet they'd feel like heaven going across your tongue. You could feel her nail-polished covered nails in between your lips as you sucked on each toe. Your tongue would roll around it, tasting the foot scrub she mentioned using for the occasion. Tremors went down your skin as your heartbeat quickened at the flavor.

God, her feet were like a drug to you. The way they wiggled when they were happy made you pant like a dog. She was someone who was the perfect shape, the perfect size, and the absolute taste. You were obsessed with her feet in such a strong sense that you were sure you had gone insane.

"[blank] are you starting without me?" Leather boots came into view of party hose-clad legs. "I guess it's good I came early then."

Your eyes widened and your heart plummeted as you saw her. Soft, brown skin that reminded you of a hot summer day peaked from under her outfit. She was dressed for work, in a business suit that made her figure stand out. Her curves were pronounced with her grey pencil skirt with buttons on the side. The skirt stopped rather shortly down her ass with her adorable teddy bear print panties in view.

Continuing upward, you would be met with a modest suit jacket that sat over a white button-up. If you pulled the jacket off of her, you'd see how her breasts were close to breaking free. The white shirt bucked as she walked, her hips swaying as she looked over at you curiously. Her eyes went down, down, down until they stopped. A toothy grin appeared on her face as you saw her brighten up.

Manicured nails tapped on her cheek as she happily began to speak again. "Your little man must be excited to see me." She giggled at the shame that blossomed on your face.

You shivered as a hand pressed against your chest as she slithered up next to you. A tint of a blush was on her face as she kissed your cheek. The kiss felt like a rush on your skin, her tongue licking it playfully. Leila made sure to lean on your cock as she did so, grinding on your body momentarily.

She was in a good mood with that cheeky grin of hers, teeth poking out cutely. Part of why you liked her so much was the ray of sunshine she tried to be daily. Her personality was bubbly and loving, with no one ever staying on her bad side. Whenever you were down, she'd brighten your day and shower you endlessly with love and admiration.

"I missed you," You respond as she cups your hard-on and waits for you to finish. "I couldn't wait to see you in person."

She nudged you with her foot, the leather boots squeaking as they bumped on your toes. The feel of the cool fabric made your body scream with joy. You wanted to bend down and lick all over them. You craved the taste of her skin, sweaty from being on her feet all day at work. The thought of her big toe going in your mouth to be savored was maddening. It was like she was teasing you with the idea of gorging yourself on those beautiful soles.

You needed to lick every inch beneath those leather confines. If you had a chance, you would do what you were told to do. You'd kiss them as you untied her shoes and massage each toe one by one. Feel them rub on your skin like one would after being given diamonds and riches beyond their wildest dreams. You shake from pleasure as she rubbed her shoe over your feet with a little snicker.

Her eyes glistened as she teased you. "Do you want to touch them, honey? Untie them please." She coyly batted her eyelashes at you.

You gulped as his hand removed itself from your cock and she presented her leather boot to you. It begged you to touch it, to worship it entirely. With growing anxiety, you fell to your knees. You slowly grasped her right boot as she pushed it towards you. It felt slippery from the rainwater as you rubbed your hands up and down it. Your fingertips grazed her shoelaces as you undid the bow it was in.

Each sensation was like a new high to you. You watched as her panty-hose peeked out from the folds of leather and fabric. It was calling to you, to be taken off to allow you to worship her foot. The laces fell as her shoe's grip loosened from around her leg, letting you pull it off.

The smell of her beautiful, luxurious feet was powerful as you took a moment to inhale. Sweat from the walk was prevalent beneath her perfume. It was thick, sticking to your nostrils with its strong scent of fruit and alcohol. Your mouth salivated as she nodded to her remaining shoe. You would have to wait until both were free to play.

This was fine to you, the more the merrier. Her other boot was beckoning you forward as you started untying it. Each pull of its golden laces sent shivers down your spine. Your brain itched as you struggled not to cave at the sound. Leila was watching you eagerly. The urge to make this worthwhile for her was stronger than anything you'd ever felt before.

Soon enough both boots were off and her feet were ready for you. The pantyhose came off with the heavy scent of body lotion hitting you strongly. Her entire body smelled like the ripest fruit, shaking you to the core. Your cock felt like it was going to explode as you strained to keep from coming as you lifted her foot up. You wanted to taste it so bad, shaking like a leaf as you felt the smooth bottom of your foot.

"Please," You heard the unevenness in her voice. From what you could see there was a faint blush on her face with a pant leaving her lips. "Do it now."

You didn't need to be told twice as you lifted the foot up to your mouth and stuck out your tongue. It felt like honey as it slithered between two of her toes. You could feel her tense up as you licked all around each of the two toes individually. They were covered in your saliva as you took your time to taste every bit of her skin.

Soon, you moved on the next three toes. The two had become soaked in your spit from massaging it in your mouth. You let out a small moan as you felt your pants become wet. You had cum, being consumed by the exquisite flavor that was Leila's natural scent. She was making tiny noises with her face warm under her hands, which covered it up.

If you could save this moment in your mind for eternity, you would do it in a heartbeat. Leila was barely able to keep her balance, gripping the table for dear life. The color was noticeably leaving her knuckles as you nibbled on her toes. Her face was covered in a blush as her arms shook from the ticklish feelings she was enduring. Her boobs bounced as she pushed back on the table, her chest heaving as she tried not to lose it.

You smiled at her. It had been established early on in your relationship that Leila was extremely ticklish. This made any touch feel ten times better to her sensitive skin. She looked and sounded like she was going to cum at any second. This experience was going to make her go insane, and you already felt like your mind was melting. You kissed the foot goodbye and moved on to her next one.