Steps from love

Story Info
I resisted step sister for mistaken reasons...
3.8k words
4.59
18.5k
43
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 when I got a step-sister. She turned 18 when I was 20 and I was living at home as I went to a local technical college. Dad worked a lot, when Mom passed when I was a kid, he was amazing and really helped me get through it. He said he'd never find anyone again, told me that my step-mom Janice, a tall, very sexy and beautiful blonde, was mostly a trophy wife but she knew this and didn't care.

As for my step-sister Kendra, she'd grown to be almost a mirror of her mom. We got on quite well, she was pretty shy and was more interested in hanging out with me than socializing with any of her friends but I didn't really pay her much attention and just focused on my school work.

I was sitting browsing on my laptop one morning when Kendra came into my room. She often didn't knock and would come in at random times which made jerking off in the shower the only safe place for me but it was whatever. I liked to wind her up about it. I closed the lid of my laptop when she got close to my desk.

"So, my favorite big brother ever, how are you?" she asked with a big smile.

"Well I could have been in the middle of porn or something but you didn't knock. And I'm your only brother, what do you want?" I replied with a smile.

"Can you please take me to the outlet mall? Mom is working and my license is still suspended. I need some new clothes, I forgot to change the setting on the washer and shrunk half my shirts."

"So you still have half a wardrobe full of shirts, you'll live," I said knowing full well she went through 4 outfits a day.

"You're hilarious, please, I'll pay you, I'll do whatever you want."

"Fine, you're buying lunch, let me shower and I'll be right down."

"I could help you in there."

"Leave, temptress."

She gave me a smile then left, I locked my bedroom door and took a quick shower then found her waiting for me in the kitchen wearing a very tight blouse and a push up bra. She greeted me with a smile.

"You smell really nice," she said when I got close enough.

"You ready?" I replied.

"Yes and I even made you coffee," she said, handing me my travel mug.

"Mmm, you even used one of the good pods, thank you," I replied after taking a sip.

We chatted on the 40 minute or so drive to the outlet mall, I did my best to not notice she had undone a few more of her buttons so was showing a lot more cleavage but I was not blind to the fact she was sexy as hell. I'm sure she noticed me stealing glances but she didn't say anything. I found us a good parking spot then headed inside with her.

The outlet mall was not my favorite place but I was willing to tolerate it for Kendra. She went into one store, didn't find anything she liked so we headed to another. She gathered some outfits in here arms while I wandered a little behind her then to try on then had me go with her to the changing rooms.

"I'm sorry, he can't go in there with you," said the attendant, stopping me.

"He's my brother, I need his opinion," replied Kendra.

"I've heard it before hun, next thing I'm cleaning up a mess. Go in alone or you can both leave the store."

"It's fine, Kendra, I'll wait out here, any you're not sure of just send me a pic," I said.

"Fine," said Kendra and almost snatched the key from the lady.

It took a few minutes for the first picture to come through, it was her in a pretty button-up dress that didn't really suit her. I politely told her so and she sent back a quick 'thanks, I was leaning no'. The next few things looked good on her and I told her so. The next couple of pics took a few minutes, they were all pants and it didn't look like she had any top on but she was cropping the pictures. Then one came through where she didn't. She quickly sent a 'fuck, sorry' but I was still looking at her breasts, they were really beautiful. I freely admit to checking her out in her bikini by the pool but in the picture she was wearing a nice pair of shorts that complimented her hips. Her breasts looked perfect, larger than most girls I'd dated and her nipples were pale and looked hard. I quickly saved the picture then replied to her.

'They look amazing Kendra, shorts look good on you too,' I replied.

'Sorry, I meant to crop the pic, didn't mean to send those.'

'Don't worry about it.'

When she came out of the dressing room she only had 3 items that she didn't keep which she hung on the return rack. She smiled at me but didn't act embarrassed or anything.

"One more store then we can grab some lunch," she said.

"Okay," I replied, trying to keep eye contact.

The next store had the same policy, we didn't even try to fight it since there were signs everywhere so I just sat on the bench and waited. Kendra left a pile of clothes with the lady then went back to get some more and took them all into the booth with her. The first few pictures were normal, she chose well but after a brief delay, she sent me a picture of her in lingerie. It was a white lace bodysuit that was pretty sheer and didn't really hide much. It looked amazing on her and I felt my cock stir in my shorts.

'Um, should you really be sending me this?' I texted her.

'Well, is this one okay or should I get it in black?' she replied.

'That one is great.'

The next few pictures were of another outfit but she sent one front and one back. It was a sheer lace bra and matching thong that looked sexy as hell on her. I was still practically drooling over the pictures when she appeared in front of me, fully dressed.

"Sorry, those last 2 took ages to send. I really like them but I can see you do too," she said with a grin, noticing the tent in my shorts.

"I uh, wasn't expecting those kinds of pictures," I stammered.

"Well, I wanted a man's opinion and I got it. Let's pay for these and we can go get some lunch."

I quickly adjusted myself and followed her to the register, while she paid I discreetly saved the pictures to my phone but I couldn't help wondering what she was up to.

"The food here made me sick last time, can we go to that burger place that's just down the street from here?" said Kendra.

"Sure, you said you were buying right?" I replied.

"Oh, no question. I'm really happy you brought me and helped decide a few outfits."

"Some of them I probably shouldn't have been shown but it's fine."

"Whatever, I bet you downloaded them anyway."

"I... Uh.."

Kendra just laughed.

"I knew it! I don't care, just don't send them to anyone okay?"

Kendra was in a really good mood, we joked and laughed as we had lunch and right as we stepped outside the burger place, she pulled me to her and kissed me. It caught me off guard but I returned her passion. Her face dropped when I stopped it though.

"What's wrong, I know you want this Marcus, I know you like me, why did you pull away?" she said, almost in tears.

"I do like you, more than I should but we can't okay?" I replied.

"No, not okay. Talk to me."

"Can we talk about it on the way home?"

"No, we can talk in the car but I want you to look at me."

We got into my car and I turned to face her, I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and she had tears welling up in them.

"Kendra, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I'm your step-brother, I should be protecting you, not saving pictures of your breasts that you sent to me. My body is telling me I should take you, embrace every inch of your body but we shouldn't," I said, almost convincing myself.

"You know I've been crazy about you since the day we met, right? I don't care that our parents married, we're not blood, you have no reason to not take me. You are amazing, you are kind and you really don't see the man that I do," she replied.

"I... We can't."

"I'm not giving up, I know you felt the same thing I did when I kissed you," she said then put her seatbelt on.

She faced away from me but I could tell she was upset. I felt horrible, I tried to say more but she told me to just take us home and I did. I didn't see much of her for the next day or two, she wasn't answering my messages or requests to talk. When she did, I figured she hadn't changed her mind despite what I said.

I woke up from a great sleep and was in the shower, eyes shut from rinsing the shampoo from my hair and singing along with a song I loved that was blaring from my shower radio. I turned around and almost leaped out of my skin, Kendra had slipped into the shower with me. She was naked and her hair was already wet.

"What the, fucking hell Kendra, scared the shit out of me," I gasped.

"Sorry, I wanted to join you, my shower sucks," she replied.

I made a pathetic attempt to cover myself up.

"Y... You shouldn't be here," I stammered.

"Tell that to your cock, you've had your eyes open for seconds and you're getting hard," she replied as she looked down at it, biting her lip.

"I..."

"No more talking."

I'd love to tell you I resisted pretty hard but I didn't. My beautiful blonde step-sister got to her knees and immediately took my cock into her mouth. Her tongue felt amazing, she had me hard in no time and I knew I'd struggle to hold back. I groaned in pleasure as her head bobbed up and down on my cock, she took me down her throat then swirled her tongue over the tip then looked up at me as she sucked harder. I lost it at that point, looking into her blue eyes and watching the water cascade over her beautiful breasts, I gasped 'I'm gonna cum'. Kendra didn't stop, she kept sucking as my cock swelled then emptied the contents of my full balls into her mouth. She swallowed every drop then stood up.

"Thank you, I enjoyed that," she said.

"I did too," I replied, still catching my breath.

"Water's getting cold, can you drive me to Lisa's later, she'll drive me back."

"Sure, yea."

"Awesome, I'll let you know when."

I turned the water off and watched as she wrapped herself in a towel then left my bathroom. My mind was everywhere, I hadn't had a girlfriend for about 6 months but Kendra was supposed to be off limits. Janice wasn't home so I didn't worry and just carried on with my morning. Kendra came to my room about 2 hours later. She was wearing a nice summer dress, one she'd bought at the outlet mall.

"That looks really good on you," I said.

"Aww, thank you. Are you ready to drive me?" she replied with a smile.

"Sure. Let me grab my sneakers."

I put my sneakers on then stood up, she just stood in front of me.

"Earlier, in the shower, was an incentive and a thank you," she said.

"Well I very much enjoyed it but we shouldn't have done that," I replied.

"We didn't, I did and I liked it so there. I'm not going to tell anyone, just go with it okay."

"I'll try but we really shouldn't."

"Okay then."

By her smile and look in her eyes, I knew she wasn't done with me. I thought about her body, how amazing she looked in the shower and knew I was going to be fighting a losing battle with her. It only took her until the next day to prove me right. I usually slept naked in the summer, that morning I was sleeping pretty hard and having the most wonderful sex dream. Well, my body told me it was a dream until I felt her hold my cock. I opened my eyes as she lowered her pussy onto me, not stopping until I had all 7 inches inside her.

"FFfffuuuuck, Kendra, what are you doing?" I gasped in a loud whisper.

"Fucking a man I've wanted for so long, my Mom is still home so no yelling," she said as she started to thrust herself.

I figured there was no point in resisting anymore, she felt pretty fucking amazing and there was no way I could have stopped anyways. I reached up and started playing with her breasts, she moaned softly in pleasure and increased her pace. She was practically slamming my pelvis into my mattress, she took me deep inside herself then shuddered, her face almost in a quiet scream and mouthed 'cumming'. I felt her pussy tighten as she ground her clit on me then when she was done she moved my hands away and slumped onto my chest.

"Finish in me from behind," she whispered.

I put my hand on the side of her neck and kissed her passionately, she was grinning when I let her go.

"If you insist," I said.

I watched as she got on all fours then got behind her and slowly pushed my cock into her. She still felt amazing, I took it slow at first to savor being inside her then at her telling me 'harder', held on to her waist and began to slam into her. When she started to cum again I couldn't hold back and gave her a few more deep thrusts then pushed balls deep as I erupted, filling her pussy with my cum. I stayed inside her as long as I could, when I started to soften I pulled out and watched my cum start to ooze from her then my door opened.

"Hey, you oh.... Fuck, sorry, I um, I heard, I thought.. Fuck," said Janice, looking down at my cock and the mess I left in Kendra.

She quickly left and closed the door again, I felt like my heart was going to stop.

"Oh fucking shit, I am so dead," I said and sat on the edge of the bed. Kendra just giggled.

"Wow, you're shaking, why are you so worried?" said Kendra, putting her arm round me.

"She caught us, Kendra, she's going to kill me."

"No she's not, we might get a talk but don't stress it. I seduced you and all this was my idea."

"Makes me sound pathetic."

"Would you prefer we tell her I succumbed to your advances?"

"I would have preferred she never caught us at all."

"I think you should come and shower with me then we'll both talk to her. You're worrying over nothing. You felt amazing by the way, you cum so hard too!"

"You felt so good, I'm sorry I resisted you for so long."

"Well if I can get you hard again in the shower you're totally giving me a round two."

"I think I'm still too nervous."

"Challenge accepted," she said, grinning as she pulled me to my feet.

Despite giving her the cleanest breasts in existence, my nerves wouldn't let me get hard again. Kendra kissed me softly when we dried and dressed and she took my hand to go talk to Janice. I was still shaking but she was smiling and sitting with her coffee at the breakfast bar in our kitchen. She turned to face us as we stood in front of her.

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't knock, I didn't realize she'd finally convinced you," she said to me.

"Wh.. what?" I stammered.

"Mom, he's a wreck, hasn't stopped shaking since you caught us," said Kendra.

"I don't know why. It had to be embarrassing, sure but she's an adult, can make her own choices and believe me, since the day you met, you've been her only choice. Why are you so stressed?" asked Janice.

"You... you told me you'd kick my ass if I touched her. When you beat the shit out of that neighbor kid, Josh, when he grabbed her ass I figured you were pretty serious," I replied.

"What?" said Kendra.

Janice started laughing and stood up, pulled me close to her for a hug. I was still confused when she let me go.

"Oh honey, let me ask you, was I drunk?" she asked.

"Yes, it was at the cookout Dad threw when he won the HOA case, the one you helped him with," I replied.

"The cookout that was 4 months before Kendra turned 18?"

"Yes."

"I don't drink too often do I? I remember what I told you in my brain. Don't you dare touch her until she's 18 or I'll kick your ass. I knew how much she wanted you, I gave her the same talk, told her to take it slow. I guess what I actually slurred was what you took to heart."

"Y... you mean I'm not in deep shit?"

"While you live here, I don't want to hear or see it. Lock your doors, wait until we're out but I will not come home to you doing it on the couch or the kitchen table. I would prefer if you avoid public affection, to the outside world you are siblings and people are judgmental in this town. I love you both, I'm not going to get in the way of what you have."

I looked at Kendra and she was looking at me with a soft smile on her face.

"I'm sorry, Kendra, I held back because I thought I'd been warned against you but you are the most beautiful woman I've ever known. I'm lucky to have you in my life," I said to her.

She looked like she was going to cry but instead pretty much pounced on me, kissing me with ferocious passion.

"Okay, I guess I'm going for a nice long drive this morning," laughed Janice.

Kendra looked at me and spoke as if her Mom wasn't even in the room.

"I love you Marcus, I've loved you from the moment we met and I am so happy you want me," she said as she looked into my eyes.

"I'm very lucky," I replied, I was embarrassed enough for both of us.

Kendra let me go long enough to hug Janice then pulled me by the hand to her room. She practically tore my clothes of then laid back on her bed after throwing her own off.

"Make love to me Marcus, I belong to you," she said softly.

I climbed on top of her, my cock already throbbing hard and slowly pushed inside her, watching her face as she took all of me. We made love for hours, so focused on each other, kissing, tasting and exploring each other like it was our last day on the planet. We took a shower together then she fell asleep on my bed (while we washed her sheets) and I left her alone to make us lunch. Janice came into the kitchen, I jumped when she said hi.

"Seriously, you can relax you know," she said with a laugh.

"Sorry, head in the clouds," I replied, smiling.

"Uh huh. I've known you for a good few years now, I've watched you grow into a good man so I know I don't need to say it but please treat her right."

"I was so afraid of you that I ignored everything she was giving me but I was hiding so much love and affection for her. Thank you for being so awesome about it all."

"Well, my girl means everything to me and seeing how happy she is around you warms my heart. I couldn't stop her if I tried. Let me tell your Dad, I'm sure he will feel the same."

"Thank you, Janice."

Later that night, Dad came home pretty late. Kendra was watching a movie with me but she fell asleep snuggled in my arms. Janice greeted Dad with a hug.

"Wake her up please Marcus," said Janice.

I gently shook Kendra awake.

"Oh, hi, sorry, I fell asleep," she said as she sat up.

"So, remember what we were talking about with these 2 just the other week?" said Janice to Dad.

"I do, he finally open his eyes?" said Dad, grinning at me.

"Oh they were open, just in terror. I mis-spoke when I was drunk, was trying to tell him 'don't touch her until she's 18' and instead he got 'don't touch her or I'll kick your ass'. I'd say they're pretty much a couple now."

"Well, about time. This young lady has been crazy about you since the day you met," said Dad.

"I know, I've been told a few times," I replied with a smile.

"Well, just keep it discreet, lot of small minded fuckers in this town. I'm sure Janice has set the house rules, I'm not going to add to them, just take care of her, son, she's just as beautiful as her mother and is just as kind."

"What about you two, Mom told me she was pretty much a trophy wife but you both share too much to be that plain," I asked.

Dad and Janice both laughed.

"Wow, yea, maybe at first I was referred to as the 'trophy wife' but your Dad was worried about how you would feel about us. Unfounded may I add but you two don't exactly talk about feelings. We were lucky to find each other, your Father is a wonderful man and makes me very happy," said Janice.

"Well, I'm the lucky one," said Kendra as she wrapped her arms round me.

"I'm guessing by how tired he looks her appetite is the same as yours," Dad said to Janice with a grin. She just laughed.

"Well, they've both been asleep on the couch for a couple of hours so I'm guessing so," said Janice.

"Well, I'm taking my man to bed, goodnight," said Kendra, pulling me to my feet.

Our lust for each other never really calmed down. Years later we just look at each other and find somewhere close to make love. When we both graduated and found jobs, we moved away from our parents but still close enough to spend a lot of time together and have never been happier...