All Comments on 'Steps to Licking Pussy Ch. 05'

by directorx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DesiremakesmeweakDesiremakesmeweakabout 9 years ago

Yeah I like this a lot - really good writing here. I'll have to follow this...!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 9 years ago
Glad you're back!

It's been too long. Good story, as usual.

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Can't wait

This is freaking awesome. I cannot think of a story told more to my liking. There are not many, but there have been a few, and this one fits the mold. You give a detailed story, slowly building up, drawing us in and dragging us along, all with a theme of lesbian seduction. The only thing missing, at least for my tastes, is a bi/lesbain sister/mom. It's obvious that Jennifer finally learns to enjoy eating pussy, but the journey of how she got there is just as important as the fact that she did. Plus there's the Rebecca issue needs to be resolved. She needs to get what's coming to her. Perhaps that sister thought I through out. She could be manipulated into going down on her sister. Whatever, she needs her comeuppance. You've done a great job and have so many avenues to take this. I really look forward to more.

gjames17gjames17about 9 years ago
Welcome Back!

It's been far too long since you've treated us to your fabulous talent. I hope all is well with you and you are happy. Thank you for continuing this fascinating story and I can't wait to read what happens next. I'll be on the lookout.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

Amazing, simply amazing! The characters, the sexual tension, the pull of emotions, and how you orchestrate this story is sheer perfection. Steps to Licking Pussy is now on my Most Wanted list. I will be waiting and watching for chapter 6.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous