Steps Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So same time tomorrow then? The last big run before the event?" She asked as if her nipples weren't out on display, barely covered but clearly visible behind the sodden fabric. She asked as she closed the distance between them, instead of her usual hug which had in fact become their usual parting where she wrapped her arms around his waist, she put her arms up around his neck and pulled him against her. Josh felt his breath leave him as her large soft tits pressed into his chest and stayed as she held him in a much longer embrace. And then she kissed him, a gentle kiss against his cheek but a kiss none the less. Josh felt goosebumps explode across his whole body and he gasped before he could stop himself but he didn't pull away. After a long minute she planted another kiss this on right on the corner of his mouth and then turned and left. She left him with his cock surging as hard as an iron rod in his compression shorts and her wide smile and flashing eyes only making it worse. As soon as his front door shut he was into his usual routine. It took no time at all, and now there was no thought of Hanna, part of that made him sad, but it was quickly overshadowed by the vision of Cara, her loose large breasts and the feel of them pressed against him, the smell of her sweat and perfume. He orgasm that came was so good he groaned and leaned heavily on the tile wall of the shower and nearly lost his footing as his cock rocketed the contents of his tight balls across the shower in the nearly a dozen thick, white sticky ropes. He wasn't sure what was going to happen next or even the morality of anything that did happen. She wasn't his mother by blood, hell she was barely older than he was. One thing she absolutely was was an incredibly sexy woman who clearly was showing some attraction to him and the question was what to do about it.

That next day, it went pretty much as it had for a while. Cara showed up ready to go their run. She was dressed differently though. She showed up in a white tank top and black lycra volleyball shorts that were barely long enough to cover up the meat of her ass cheeks. She gave a hug right out of the gate and kissed his neck, her lips lingering on his skin. Fuck, this was going to be harder than he thought to turn her down without hurting her.

"I think that might cause some chafing." Josh said as he tried to clear his throat when he noticed when she stepped back that not only was she wearing shorts that were barely long enough to not be considered lingerie but she was clearly not wearing her usual almost binding level sports bra. Her magnificent breasts were unbound and wobbling underneath the thin white fabric of her tank top and though the top itself provided the barest amount of restraint, it would do nothing to keep them from bouncing about crazily when they ran.

"Yeah, I think we could take a short run today and maybe go to breakfast or something." Cara said as she gave a look up at him with a half-smile, biting her lip a bit. "Come on. We have been really good and gone every day like you said. Let's take an easy one today and get something good to eat." She said as she took hold of his arm like he was escorting her to a movie or some formal affair.

Josh could feel a surge of blood and excitement all along his skin and down into his shorts, filling his cock with blood and causing it to swell. It was going to be tough to run for sure but he was going to stop this before he had to be seen as an asshole.

Before he could speak, she started off on the run. Her boobs bouncing greatly as she started off. Josh watched her go, her ass cheeks bouncing amazingly as she moved on. Josh shook his head and started after her.

"So what's with the get up?" Josh asked. He fell in beside her but almost tripped up when he saw the way her boobs were flopping about, it was almost comical if it hadn't been driving him crazy.

"Just didn't want to smash the girls into that bra this morning. Is it bothering you?" Cara asked. There was color in her cheeks and it wasn't from the run yet. Their run had slowed to a jog by then.

"No it's just that, I mean you're my step mother. I feel bad about seeing you like this."

"Don't, I wouldn't be dressed like this if I didn't feel like doing it." Cara reached out and took hold of his hand and pulled Josh and he slowed to a walk.

"Listen, let's go back to your place. I want to clean up a bit and then I want to take you to brunch as a way to say thank you." Cara said as she pulled him down a bit leaning up she whispered in his ear. "Unless you let me thank you another way." Josh nearly lost the use of his legs at what she was inferring. He honestly wasn't sure EXACTLY what she was talking about. But he could guess.

"Well..." Josh said as he turned and faced her. Cara was smiling and basically chewing on her bottom lip now. Her nipples were rock hard under his tank top. He could smell her shampoo, she had showered before she had come over. If flustered was a word he was the definition.

"Let's go back there and talk more, maybe decide what to do. I'm having a hard time thinking right now." Josh said. He felt like his body was on fire. And even if he wasn't sure about the morality of it, his cock was as hard as iron and had made the decision already. Cara gave a little giggle and kept hold of his hand as they hurried back toward his house. They hadn't gone very far. Josh couldn't keep his eyes from straying over to her tits as they walked. Bouncing as they were under her shirt. He looked up from the dancing orbs and saw she caught him and felt her squeeze his hand.

"You really like the girls don't you?" Cara asked as they walked up his sidewalk to the door and he let her in. Josh didn't answer he just blushed a deep read and felt the heat in his cheers. Cara saw this and took hold of his arm and smiled. "God you're adorable."

Josh turned to shut the door behind him and once it was closed he turned back and he nearly had a heart attack. Cara stood in the hall just outside his kitchen bare from the waist up, her large naked breasts bared for all to see. She stepped closer to him, tracing her hand up from his waist to his chin. She was now right in front of him, her large breasts nearly touching him.

"Cara..." Josh started but she felt her tits on his chest, her finger on his lips.

"Listen. I'm sure you are gonna tell me that you think this is a bad idea. That you think because we are or should I say were stepmom and step son, this is somehow immoral or whatever right?"

Josh nodded but she stepped closer and she felt her soft tits pressing into him and his already almost heart attack level pulse even higher as he felt her hands on him running up his sides and then hooked behind his neck. Her amazing eyes were just inches away from his.

Josh could see her alternating looking from his eyes to his lips. Cara let out a little moan and closed her eyes as he ran his own hands down her back and then onto her hips, pulling her volleyball short clad ass closer to him, pressing her pelvis into him. His cock was now throbbing in his overly tight shorts, painfully constrained behind the compression meant to hold his cock and balls in place as he ran, not constrain a blood gorged boner or cum laden balls comfortably.

"I really don't know what to say." Was all Josh could manage. Cara smiled and made the decision for him. Closing the distance and parting her freshly wet lips they kissed for the first time and the intent behind it was 100% clear: they were going to fuck, not have sex, not make love, fuck.

She pulled him close, taking hold of the back of his head and moaning deep in her throat as their lips and tongues began the wet dance together. Josh fell into his old rhythm, let the girl lead, keeping his hands on Cara's hips until she showed him what she wanted him to do, where she wanted to be touched, Hanna had basically always set the tone.

Cara was wiggling I his grasp, trying to grind her pelvis into his inflated cock as she pawed at him and held his head in her hands, kissing him wildly and moaning into his mouth. Josh could feel the heat of her body and kept on kissing her, but he didn't know what she wanted, didn't know what to do next or even if he should do anything, should he stop her?

It was like he blinked and she lifted his shirt up and off and she was tracing his stomach and pecks as she followed the tracks of her fingers with her moist lips. She noticed that his hands had only moved when she raised his arms to take off his shirt and she stopped, pulling herself tight up against him her chin on his chest as she hugged tight to him, her warm soft tits squished between them.

"You ok? I can feel you are excited, I can feel you want me in your lips. Are you afraid to touch me? I Promise I won't bite unless you want me to." She said in a husky sexually charged voice but there was some doubt there.

Josh sighed and ran his hands up and down her back loving the feel of her skin. She closed her eyes and moaned and he could feel her skin was warm and there was a bit of a sheen of sweat on it already.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous. And I'm not sure I should be doing this with you." Josh said, his breath catching as Cara began to run her fingers teasingly along the waistband of his running shorts.

"Why? I'm not married anymore, I'm clean, and unless you are super dense, I'm crazy about you in the best possible way. We could have lots of fun if you want to. If not, that's ok too." Josh saw in her eyes that if he said he wanted it to go back to a "normal" relationship, she really would be fine with it. He had played it safe his whole life. Always taken the sure thing and safe thing.

"What did you have in mind?" Josh asked as he kissed the tip of her nose and she laughed deep down in her belly. She stepped out of his embrace and hooked her thumbs in her shorts and with a swift motion before standing back up and kicking the pooled garments off her small feet.

Josh felt his nerves acting up but also felt his blood surge as he saw Cara completely bare before him. Her skin was tanned save for her sexy bikini lines around her large tits and on her bouncy bubble of a butt and the completely shaved pubis and mons of her pussy. She did a slow turn, raising her arms up and striking a pose as he took her in.

"See something you like?" Cara asked as she ran her hands over her hips, over and through her hairless pussy, up her goose bumped torso, to lift her large, heavy breasts up and tweak her already hard nipples before she dropped her hands to her sides.

"You look amazing." Josh said, the blood filled his face, and his already mostly engorged cock was now painfully hard and stretching up toward his hip, painfully straining against his compression shorts.

Cara looked down and saw it bulging ponderously under the dark, confining fabric and she gave a little half sigh moan and stopped forward.

"I see something I like, good lord how big is that thing?" Cara asked as she reached out and gently grasped the top. Running the tips of her fingers over the incredibly sensitive head as it leaked fluid into the dark garment of his shorts. Josh gasped and felt his knees go weak. It had been a while since anyone had touched him other than his own hand.

Cara stood close to him, her hands on him, her fingers running along his length very slowly and gently, watching as Josh closed his eyes and moaned.

"Feels good doesn't it." Cara asked as she leaned up and kissed his neck. Reaching out she took hold of his hand and pulled him into his living room. Josh had never done anything sexual in his living room. Or any other room in the house. In his time with Hanna she had made a point that their room was the place for this. They weren't putting on a show, they would fuck in their room with the lights off most of the time. She had broken her rule a few times in the shower, but for the most part it was in the dark and lots of kissing but then straight to dick in vagina.

This was broad daylight, and in his living room, lots of windows and sun and his large comfortable couch was where Cara pulled up and sat her luscious naked ass down and pulled him over.

"You are clearly overdressed young man." She said with a mock motherly tone as she looked up at him. Hooking her fingers into the sides of his shorts and with a giggle she pulled them down to his feet and sat back up, his turgid cock flipped up and waved in her face.

"Oh my god, it's so big." Cara leaned forward and captured the head of his weeping cock between her lips and gave the top a hands free suck that nearly took Josh off his feet it felt so good. Josh was pretty happy with his cock. He had never thought it was big or huge or whatever but he had never been cowed walking nude to the showers at the gym. And Hanna had seemed to enjoy it a lot when they had fucked. She was not loud or anything but when they had a good vigorous session she would squeak and moan in his ear and pinch her mouth closed and squeeze her eyes shut and tense up and he could feel her cumming, her pussy clutching and pulsing around him through the condom. He would be lying if he said he had never measured it. On a really good day he was just over 7 inches. Above average but not a true monster or whatever.

Looking down he would never in a million years have imagined Cara bobbing on the first half of his straining cock, taking her own tits in her hands, pinching her nipples as she bobbed on his cock, her mouth wet and her tongue swirling over his leaking, overstimulated head, groaning and bobbing away. Josh could feel his balls churning and readying for the salvo of hot cum down below and gasped again as Cara spat out his cock and took hold of his balls, gently cradling them and teasing them with her fingertips as she kissed and licked the side and base of his shaft.

"Yummy." Cara said aloud as she took both of his balls in her mouth and sucked them one at a time in turn, before taking hold of them again and with her other hand she took hold of his shaft, lifting his cock she ran her tongue along the underside of his pulsing cock from base languidly along the underside and up to the head before sucking his hard and sitting back, her hand still gently kneading his now spit slick balls.

"So. What else should we do here?" Cara looked up at him, one hand still holding him the other moving from nipple to nipple, squeezing them and trailing on her areolas. Everything was wet, with her spit or coated with his pre cum or the sweat that was shining on their bodies already.

"I don't know, everything feels so good." Josh said, his whole body was on fire with sensation and she lovingly ran her hand up his thigh and over his pelvis and chiseled abs.

"I have an idea." Cara said and kissed his hip and then lay down on her back. Her head was just a few inches away from his cock that throbbed at a fierce angle away from his groin. Cara now lay with her head basically between his legs, her body and legs facing away to his left on the couch. Reaching up she took hold of his cock and pulled him over to her.

"Ok, baby. Now stick you cock in my mouth and mrpaofhu" Cara began but Josh was way ahead of her, his organ jamming into her face until she pushed back on his abdomen.

"Sorry mom, oh fuck, I mean Cara." Josh stood back but she pulled him close again and laughed.

"As I was saying, stick it in my mouth and then GENTLY, rock your hips, I'll stroke and suck you while you get to know my body a bit before we do some really fun stuff. Good?" She asked as she stroked his cock, the organ dangling in her face. Josh surveyed her body and nodded mutely. Cara gave a little laugh and once more he was incased in warm wet bliss. Looking down he saw the bounty of Cara's amazing body. Her slightly tanned skin, wet with sweat and spit and other things. Her thighs were muscular but not overly, her middle was thin but still soft enough to look healthy and thick, her breasts were like two soft doughy cinnamon rolls perched and sliding about on her chest as she stroked the half of his shaft she wasn't sucking.

Where to begin? Reaching up he finally touched the Promised Land. Her mouth choked with cock, she groaned as she finally ran his fingers over her bare and smooth mons, slipping his middle finger past her lip and into her absolutely drenched depths. God she was so tight. Even as wet as she was and she was drenched, her soft spongy walls clung to his finger as he hooked it inside her and began sawing it in and out of her. The hard nub of her clit was exposed and rubbing against his palm as he continued to plumb her depths, fingering her and then rubbing her engorged lips and clit. With his mid set on fingering her wet pussy and holding himself up so he wouldn't tip forward and choke her on his thrusting organ he was able to hold back the tide of seething cum that was boiling in his sac even now. He tried to keep his thrusts shallow and gentle. Tried to not let his pleasure climb too high to fast but he could feel the tingling and heat building in his core.

He wasn't the only one. Cara has here legs spread as wide as they would go, with each pass of his hand she was getting wetter and wetter, her insides now just inundated with her juices, ready to accept a long thing cock that happened to be his.

She was moaning more and more and more and he could see as he finally managed to work his second finger inside her and had them with a good, comfortable rhythm, he saw her tense up and her pussy clamped down on his fingers. Her wet depths pulsing around his probing digits and he stopped thrusting his hips. He could hear her groaning and she pushed him back and stroked his spit slick shaft.

"Jesus Christ. You got me already." Cara laughed and kissed his inner thigh. "I knew I was turned on but wow, usually it takes me a bit to get the first cum but once I do..." Cara looked up at him past his still raging cock and smiled playfully. "This is gonna be so good."

Pushing him back from the couch she rolled to her feet and took an unsteady step, her legs shaking a bit as she finally gained her balance. Cara turned and pushed him gently into a seated position, his glistening cock was twitching and bobbing between his thighs. After scooting his butt forward she stood before him, looking down at his throbbing pole and feeling the heat of he skin beneath her fingertips.

"So. Time to choose." Cara began, moving forward, she was now standing so close their legs were touching.

"I can either drop down here." Cara said as she dropped down to her knees and forced his legs apart. "And I can suck your cock hard and fast and make you cum really hard in my mouth or on my face or wherever you want." She sat back on her feet, her breasts hanging beautifully before her, heavy on her chest, her hands on his thighs.

Josh really did want to cum. Wanted to cum badly, cum all over her face, in her amazing wet sucking mouth, her whirlwind tongue would get him there super-fast that was for sure. But he wanted more, their first time she had blown him, let him fuck her face. There were hundreds of things he wanted to do with her now, enjoy the experience with her.

And he wanted to fuck her. But he knew full well if he did he would probably last about 2 strokes. But he still had to have her, feel her encase him.

"Or?" Josh said as she watched his eyes and saw an almost shark like grin spread over her face as she leaned in and sucked the head of his cock for a quick bob down about half and swirled her tongue and then stood up and turned around, presenting him with her amazing ass up and in his face for the first time he really got to see it.

Cara had a great butt, it was a bubble but for sure but her hips didn't have a super wide flare, she was for lack of a better word, gorgeous. Picking up her right leg and setting it outside of his right leg she scooted her ass back, her leg still up and her pussy now right over his cock.