Steps Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grab my ass baby." Josh complied and Cara Reached back, taking hold of his still hard and wet member, she bent her knees and they both groaned as she bulbous glans drug through the split furrow of her drenched pussy. His hand were helping to support her as she drug the head of his cock back and forth through her fleshy trough a few times till it was seated at the entrance to her core and she sat back slowly.

"Fuck" Josh said as he was slowly engulfed by her molten heat.

"Or...fuck. I can sit back on this amazing fucking cock and ride you." Cara gasped and groaned and continued to spear herself down until she was fully seated on him, his balls bumped into her clit. Josh tried to start thrusting but she settled down on him, letting her weight pushing him onto the couch.

"Let's just sit still for a second, baby. Let me get used to you and let you really feel me around you. We are not in a hurry are we?" Cara asked and Josh's reply was lost in a series of groans as she began to clench her pussy around him.

So many things tried to invade his brain. A want to just set to work and pummel her clutching depths and spend himself inside her as fast as possible. TO bask in how amazing she felt around him. Her body, her pussy, everything. Another part of him wanted to really savor it and really really take his time.

Then that word he didn't want to think about surfed through his mind: Condoms.

He was well aware that he was now buried in the depths of her pussy. It felt incredible. Like literally the best feeling he had ever felt just being inside her. She was soaking wet and so soft, yet she seemed to touch ever hot spot on his cock and it was driving him crazy to think he was inside a pussy without a condom. It was truly his first time for sure.

"God you feel so good baby. How does that feel?" Cara asked as she looked back over her shoulder. Her face flushed and her pretty blond ponytail was matted to her head and neck with sweat. Josh, his hands now not needed to support her, began to squeeze and knead her ass as she settled even deeper onto him and gripped her hard

"Cara?'

"Yeah honey?"

"Should I go get a condom?" Josh felt like the biggest douche but he had to ask, it was wired into his brain.

Cara was quiet for a second and she readjusted, rising up a bit without saying anything and Josh though fuck, she's going to get up and leave or something.

"Stay still for a second." Cara said as she, after some pretty impressive maneuvering managed to pull her feet up to kneel on the couch, her knees outside his legs, his cock seated deep in her quim still basically just soaking in her warm depths.

'Why don't we just do this for a little and when we change positions, then we can decide. Or if you want you can go get one now." Cara said, not turning to face him but she reached down and took hold of his hand sand ran them up her sides to cradle her tits as she began to raise and lower herself up and down his shaft with short, slow movements. Short bouncy thrusts, her tits flopped in his hands, her sensitive nipples grazing his fingers and palms as she held onto his wrists and just kept shunting her pussy along his length, keeping him seated deeply and really working his glans deep inside her freshly saturated depths.

This was what heaven felt like, Josh was sure of it. The wet hot sheath of Cara sliding and rubbing all over him was beyond description. He could feel how we she was, a hundred times wetter than Hanna had ever been, tighter and better. How he had held off even this long he had no idea. She was whimpering, gasping and groaning. Even in this first little bit she was louder than Hanna had ever been and it was driving him crazy.

"Yeah baby fuck. I'm gonna cum again honey. Cum all over that...fucking..ahhhh." Cara popped. Her pussy tightened up around him and she pushed herself down as hard as she could and throbbed and pulsed around him. He could feel her pussy shrink wrapping him in wetness and nerve heavy flesh as she ground herself on him. She gasped and slowed to a halt finally. Her pussy loosening but still throbbing with aftershocks of her huge orgasm. He could feel the wetness from them both running over his balls.

"That was so good. Fuck. How are you feeling, you about to pop or you got a bit left in ya before the end." She asked as she put some small swivels in her hips, stirring her insides with his cock.

Josh was in a place called bliss, he was close for sure but he had no idea why he hadn't cum already.

"Huh?" She asked leaning forward slightly, putting her palms on his knees and grinding small circles around him. "God, I could ride you for day's baby." Josh smiled and then hissed through his teeth as she pushed back really hard on him and he felt his glans touch the roof of her pussy and she held him there- reaching between her legs and cradled his balls that were pulled tight to his shaft.

"I can feel how close you are baby. You wanna cum really bad. I can feel it." Cara was tormenting him, talking dirty and teasing him and it was working. It wouldn't take much more.

"I am pretty close, but I don't want this to end." Josh finally admitted as he took hold of her ass and then on a whim, spanked her right cheek tentatively.

"I don't want it to either. So let's switch it up." And with that she put her weight on his knees and lifted up. With a wet sucking sound and cascade of sensations that almost made Josh pop, Cara pulled off of him, his cock was slicked shiny with their juices. The insides of her thighs were wet. It was so sordid and raw and fucking awesome. He caught the barest glimpse of her drenched, engorged pussy as she pulled off of him with a sigh, the gaped hole he had left in his absence fighting to close back up as she stepped away from the couch on wobbly legs.

"God, you're gonna ruin me I swear." Cara said as she stood beside the couch for a second and redid her ponytail with practiced speed and then moved up on to the couch beside him on her hands and knees. Josh looked over and reached up and ran a hand over her sweaty asscheek. "You ever get to fuck a girl bent over like this?"

"No, Hanna let me for like ten strokes and then she flipped over on her back, not sure why."

"Aw, you poor baby." Cara said as she looked back at him and winked. "Stand up, and let's see how long you last like this." Josh stood up, his thighs and crotch slick with her juices. His own legs were sore and tingly from sitting and being ridden.

Was it time? He though. He was getting a bit of down time here to recharge, edging him each time they stopped or change position. Even so there was only so much any one guy could take.

"You can go get one if you want baby." Cara said as she sat back on her haunches, her flushed face sincere but antsy to get back to the really good sex. "I have a feeling I'm gonna get you in this position. Maybe, we can see."

Josh turned and headed to his room swiftly hitting the bedside table and pulling the drawer open. His stash of condoms. There was none to be had. He remembered that they had been running low near the end of things with Hanna and with it coming to an end. In his lack of sex he had failed to reload to stash.

"You get lost in there baby?" Cara asked from the couch, Josh felt like his head was going to explode. There was no way he could not finish, he'd never walk again at this point. Cara would probably never talk to him again. I mean she had gotten off sure but still, plus he didn't want to let her down.

Josh walked back in and saw Cara was striking an alluring pose, her eyes closed, still on her knees but back on her haunches, her right hand pawing at her pussy between her legs, her left gripping her tits and massaging her nipples as she kept herself ready for him and danced along the edge of the climb back up to the precipice of release. Josh climbed onto the couch behind her, alerting her to his presence she leaned forward onto her hands, and he saw her hairless peach peaking between her legs, as she arched her back in anticipation.

"Ready when you are baby." Cara said as she wiggled her butt back at him her nether lips were glistening and slightly agape waiting for his cock. Kneeling being her, his cock having flagged a bit but seeing her like she was was enough to steel him once more and he was hard a rock after stroking himself two or three times.

Placing a hand on her upturned ass, Josh stroked his cock bringing it from where it had started to flag back to its full vigor. Her pussy lips were glistening in the sunlight and wet to the touch as he run his thumb over her and she dropped her head and shuddered.

"You big tease," Cara said as she looked back over her shoulder and saw Josh was still kneeling behind her, his thumb riding the swell of her wet pussy.

"Condom?" She asked as he knelt behind her.

"I'm out. I wasn't expecting to get any for a while." Cara closed her eyes and groaned as Josh slid two fingers between her lips and began to probe her sodden hole. Cara pushed herself back onto Joshes hand and he felt her soft insides squeeze and release on his fingers.

"So...what's the plan?" She asked, her eyes still closed as he sawed his hand back and forth slowly. He could feel her juices had flowed over his hand and she was now pushing back hard and clenching her insides at the bottom end of each thrust. Josh was now rock hard watching her ride his hand.

"You could just pull out if you wanted to. Fuck that feels good baby." Cara said as she paused her thrusting, a mini orgasm thrummed through her as Josh finally made up his mind. He had never pulled out before. He wasn't sure if his timing was going to work out of what but he had to fuck her some more. Saddling up behind her he ran his glans up and over her parted crease and thrust forward, burying himself in her to his balls in one stroke. Cara gasped and began to bounce back on him as he pulled her hips. Their flesh was wet already and slapping as they set a fast rhythm.

"Yeah...Fuck baby ill just pull out. Can I cum on your back?" Josh gasped as he pulled her back and forth along the length of his cock.

"Fuck babe you keep this up till I cum one more time you can cum anywhere you want. Harder baby." Cara arched her back and straightened her arms, really shoving herself back against him as hard as she could.

Josh was gripping her so hard now he was worried he might hurt her. His pelvis was crashing into her now. The wet squelching told the tale of how wet and stretched she was now, Josh's cock was gliding in and out of her now.

"Oh fuck, anywhere?" Josh asked breathlessly as Cara reached back with one hand, propped up now on her other arm and reached between her legs, spreading her fingers around his invading cock as it sawed in and out of her slippery hole. Teasing her lips and clit as well as his shaft as it hammered into her hole

"Oh baby keep going, I'm right there. Oh fuck yes. Fuck...ahhhhh!!" Cara pushed back hard into him and her pussy seemed to clamp down and pulse as she rode out the gut tightening orgasm. Josh gripped her tightly and bit his lip so hard he was sure he was bleeding. Some way some how, his sex addled mind managed to keep his composure and not cum but only just.

Cara, her hair matted and sweat covering her whole body she leaned forward puling off his twitching member with a groan and she rolled onto her back. Looking up at him she gave a cum drunk smile and rolled her eyes at the grin on his face.

"How the hell have you not cum yet?" She slurred as she looked up at him and pulled him down to her so she could kiss him. Their lips doing a wild dance as they both breathed heavily.

"NO idea, you feel so good. I almost came but I wanted..." Josh said and then paused as she kissed his neck and stared up at him, their faces close.

"You wanted what?" Cara asked, her voice barely above a whisper. Taking his face in her hands she kissed him, her brown eyes were lusty and full of want.

"I wanted to see your face when I came." Josh whispered back. She smiled and kissed him once before falling back and taking hold of her tits and squeezing them, pinching her nipples and biting her lip.

'Before you cum all over my tits and stomach you mean?" She looked down at his twitching cock and bit her lip. Cara reached down and fit two fingers into her weeping slot and took a shuddering breath. "Before you cum all over my pussy?" She pulled her fingers free and let her arms fall onto the arm of the couch behind her head, her big tits lolling around on her chest invitingly. "Before you covered me in you hot cum, unless you don't want to pull out." Cara said with a grin.

Josh growled and took hold of his cock he lined it up and pushed inside her roughly, setting to a hard rhythm right away, his balls were tight against his shaft, he could feel the tingling even as he began to pound into her.

"That what you...fuck...want honey, fill me with cum? Pump inside me?" Cara whispered as he really bore own, holding her hips he was roughly plowing her now, Cara was either groaning and moaning steadily, her eyes clamped tightly shut or she was staring right at him whispering naughty things, pushing him closer and closer to finally cumming. All the while her big heavy tits were spiraling around wildly as he slammed into her

Josh did, he really really did. But he had no idea what that would mean. They had gone hurdling past so many lines at this point, she WAS or used to be his stepmom, and they were having unprotected sex. New positions. Everything. His mind was clouded but how good he felt, how bad he wanted to cum. How hot she was and all the dirty things she was saying.

In the midst of the frantic thrusting, the hollering and whimpering from Cara she arched her strong back, raising her ass up. Josh felt the angle of his thrusts into her change, and he took hold of her ass, his strength helping her hold her weight up on her shoulders as he continued to hammer into her and what was better, with each thrust he drug the head and shaft over her g-spot, which lit the fire of another orgasm and sent her careening toward the crest of release and the fury of a huge, gut tightening orgasm.

"Stay right there baby, stay right there, oh fuck harder....harder!" Cara clamped her eyes shut, her arms pulling around her warbling tits, like she was hugging herself as orgasm slammed into her like a tidal wave.

Josh was right there too and the panic set in, time to answer that question: where was he going to cum? Cara was spread out before him, her pussy now a sweltering, spongey walled pocket of clasping bliss and it was growing tighter and tighter around him. He could feel the tingling at the base of his shaft and pleasure he had never known began to build there and spread over his whole body. She was so beautiful, pure raw sex and beauty spread out before him. Her bald pussy lips flared around his flashing cock as it pounded faster and harder into her.

"Fuck!..I'm so close...so close. I'm gonna cum!" Josh was about to pull out, and no doubt bathe her in a deluge of baby batter. His hips started to slow so he could pull back.

'Right there baby, oh fuck don't stop I'm right there! Fuck, oh god Josh I'm gonna cum around you!" Cara pawed at him, her upper torso torqued as she neared the mountaintop of bliss, her eyes still screwed shut and her face pinched up tight.

"Fuck I'm cumming now, mom!" The words flew from him and the pseudo roleplay pseudo truth seemed to make it that much better that much more sordid.

"Cum with me sweetie, fucking cum! Cum inside me now!" The last word devolved into a scream as they both hit the wall together. Cara's pussy began to pulse and contract just as Josh's member swelled and began to spew its hot payload inside her. Nothing could have ever prepared Josh for how good if felt. His eyes shot open and he leaned back, still thrusting as he looked down to where their bodies were joined. Clear wetness was all over him from sweat and her juices he could see his cock flexing and pulsing as he moved in and out slowly, a pulsing grind is what it had become as pleasure rose and ebbed over and over. Looking up he saw her chest above her tits was flushed red and glistening. Staring back at him was her sweat wet face, Cara's mouth was open in a silent cry, her eyes were open wide as she felt him expel his hot seed inside her

Cara felt so many things as she rode out the mutual orgasm. The pulsing and interval pressure as each spray of his hot cum hit her cervix, the very roof of her pussy. Felt the blissful pressure clenching as she gripped his hot bar of a cock as it pulsed inside her, absolutely bathing her insides with cum. As he continued to thrust slowly in and out as they both came, she could feel their fluids gouting out around him, running down over her little wrinkled asshole and no doubt dripping on the couch below. She felt the heat of worry nagging at the back of her mind as she knew full well he was absolutely filling her unprotected womb with an ocean of his seed. It felt like he had been saving up or something, waiting just for this to seed her and set his flag in her. As he pushed forward one last time and held her hips still, his final twitches right up against her cervix, no doubt dilating in anticipation of the instinctual load he had just flooded her with. She tried not to think about how many days into her cycle she was, and had to admit as he sat back a bit and she felt his still hard cock start to pull free of her that she didn't want it to slip out of her. She wanted it, to feel the fire of life she felt insider her take root. It felt so fuckin good. And that was just the amazing sex, not to mention all the things they had shared in the running and training and just being with one another.

"God, I'm sorry I should have..." Josh began to say, pulling her from her reverie and bliss. She was not having it.

Leaning up on her elbows she fixed him with a look that closed his mouth instantly.

She felt his cock pull free of her dilated lips and a cascade of cum slid out. She wished she could have seen it, have watched him throb inside her like a porno but that would have to come later.

"Look at the mess we made." Cara said as she reached down and ran her fingers over her red, love swollen, pussy lips. His flagged cock was just outside the gaped entrance as it fought through fatigue and tried to close back up after the attacking it has just taken.

"I was going to pull out I swear." Josh looked frantic. Cara continued to play with her pussy, touching the petals of her splayed sex delicately and reaching up to lay a finger on her exposed clit. The contact caused her to hiss and she clenched, causing another gout of mixed cum to spill out onto the couch.

She cocked her head and let her head fall back and she let go a carless laugh.

"Baby its ok. In fact, truth be told, if you had pulled out and ruined the orgasm I just had I would have killed you." Josh smiled in spite of his fear. She could see the tension still in his posture as he knelt between her legs. She reached down and flexed another dribble of clear white cum out of herself. She saw him looking and winked up at him which caused him to flush a bit. Even after all they had just done, he was still flushed at doing what Hanna no doubt would have called perverted.

Dumb bitch, she had missed out, Cara thought as she reached up and ran a hand down his chest as he leaned forward and kissed her. Not the frantic, tongue wrestling kiss of a desperately horny lover but a truly intimate and satisfied slow kiss. Their lips mashed together and she wrapped her arms and pulled him on top of her, her legs locking behind his butt.

Josh could hardly contain his fear at first but it had ebbed, in her tight embrace he knew no matter what happened now, she would be here and they would take care of it.