Steps Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never felt anything like that, sweetie." Cara whispered to him, their faces so near to one another as they broke the kiss and she ran her wet fingers through his matted hair and kissed him again and then squeezed him so tight feeling his lithe body pressing down on her felt so secure and content. She felt the glans of his cock bump the battered gates of her pussy again and she groaned, her battered sex already sore from the pummeling it had taken but the feeling of his seed inside her, the fury of their sex all the feelings and the fact that by some miracle he seemed to be about half hard again as his rod drooled a wet path through the still splayed furrow of her sex.

"So what you doing down there?" She asked as she wiggled her hips a bit till she managed to capture the head just at the entrance and rolled her hips, her parted lips stopping with his swollen head just between them.

Josh gave her a smile and shrugged as she hugged him tighter, he kissed her neck and she felt his hips shunt forward ever so slowly and felt him sheath about half of his revitalized cock into her hole, causing her to make a sharp intake of breath.

"I have a few more ideas." Josh whispered into her ear as he snaked his tongue out and licked her ear lobe and set goose bumps sprouting from her scalp to the tops of her feet. Cara giggled and groaned as she felt him pull his cock free and she felt so vacant without him.

"Where are you going?" Cara asked as he pulled back from her and then he swiftly descended her body and without warning slapped his mouth closed on her pussy, his mouth fully encircling her and she felt his tongue slam into her clit and he started to suck and lick. In only went on for about a minute before he lifted his face from her sex but she was fully ready to go again, and his face was covered with juices.

He looked up at her, his face like he had just found out some secret that he had been wanting to know and she let out another gale of laughter nervous and excited.

"I've always wanted to do that for some reason. Hope that doesn't freak you out." He said with a laugh, and he blushed again.

"Oh baby, never apologize for going down on me. You can do that any time you want. And I mean any time." Cara reached out a hand and Josh took it pulling her to her feet as they stood together and leaned on one another, their legs wobbly from exertion and intense pleasure. Cara kissed his cum wet lips and tasted them on him and pulled back, making a show of licking her lips clean.

"We taste good baby." Cara said as she pulled him close and she felt his arms wrap around her shoulders. Cara felt a thought rush through her and the thought gave her goosebumps.

She could get used to this.

"Well, we should probably go take care of this." Cara laughed and josh gave a startled yelp as she took a gentle but authoritative hold of his still rampant cock and pulled him gently toward the door of his bedroom.

Epilogue: 7 months later

Cara sat in the cool afternoon air, sunglasses and hat warding her from the sun as she waited to catch sight of him. She sipped at her tea as she heard the crowd cheer as another group of runners turned the corner into the last stretch of the Boston Marathon course.

As she waited for the next group of runners to come into view so she could see if he was in this one, she remembered back to that day and the night that followed and she felt a smile creep onto her face. They had gone into the room, torn all the covers off his bed and lay gently on the bed and made love. Slowly and passionately, at a slow and laborious pace, holding one another tight, feeling instead of just ravenous animal rutting. It was gentle and also it was incredible. Cara laughed aloud without meaning to when she remembered she had cried actual tears at the intense emotions she felt the whole time and then espetially when she felt him tense and fire what seed remained in his balls inside her. There was no fear in his eyes, now worry of something they had already set in motion if it was indeed in motion. No reason to make something so amazing full of anything other than what it should be; two people feeling and reveling in one another.

They had slept, woken up and made love, eaten, showered together, he had bent her over in the fading hot water of their overlong shower and taken her from behind until she was gasping and screaming for his release. She had lost count of how many times he made her cum.

Then they had slept and when she woke up, he had made breakfast. And just like that they had fallen into a cute little pattern. Work, spend time, talk, have fun, and fuck the living daylights out of one another nearly every night and sometimes in the middle of the day for no reason.

Then after three months, she had missed her period. She had told him three weeks after that, they were laying on their sides, slowly making love and kissing more and more passionately when she felt him tense and fire his hot cum inside her as he had so many times she had moaned and kissed his ear and whispered the words that still made her giddy

"I'm having your baby, sweetie." They had lain together and cried and laughed together. He had flipped her over in a lull and taken her harder and faster than he ever had in their nightly coupling. He looked exultant, they had shouted and cried out together. Clawed and clutched at one another until they had cum together once more and they had finally collapsed together in a pile of limbs and spent sexual fluids.

It wasn't something they had planned, certainly wasn't anything they had taken steps to avoid but it wasn't a topic that had come up, they had just been so comfortable together and all swept up enjoying one another and the carefree coupling and time together.

She had moved in the next day.

She saw him then as he rounded the last turn into the street to the finish line and she felt her heart swell and her panties dampen. Every time she saw him, his lithe muscles and his sweet, sun tanned face, she yearned to have him wrap her in his arms and pull her tight against him. She had contacted him to find a running partner and without really meaning to she had gained a life partner

Unconsciously she ran her hand down over her swelling belly, feeling the life in there that he had put inside her and she felt a wave of want and love sweep over her.

As he crossed the finish line and she moved out to meet him, his kiss thrilled her as it always did and then he dropped his hand to her belly, before taking a knee and kissing their son or daughter who was growing insider her she ran her fingers through his short, sweat matted, hair and wanted to pull his mouth to her pussy and let him kiss her some more. To drive her wild like he always did

She couldn't wait to go back to the hotel, get in the shower with him, be wet and close to him and feel his hands over her body. Before they fell to bed and, if he was willing, let her ride him until they came together. Or even better, let him lay close behind her, his amazing cock insider her from behind, his hand in hers as they held her leg up and spread and slowly moved insider her, their favorite position to make love in until they fell asleep together, his arms wrapped around her and their love growing each day as it was growing in her belly.