Stepsister Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers

John slowly nodded, "Yeah I remember, but still no."

Jenna was becoming frustrated first, she had to argue with her mom, and now she was arguing with her stepdad about sex. "Look, Dad, I won't tell anyone, I just want to see what it feels like, then you can take it out and I'll use my hand," she said.

John sat back on his heels, thinking about it, "Ok I guess I can just put it in and pull it out."

Jenna's face lit up, 'yes, and I'm making sure he doesn't pull out until he cums,' she said to herself. John knelt up, as Jenna scooted her ass to the edge, laying back against the couch. She looked up at John's eyes as he focused on her pussy, holding the base of his dick, guiding it to her pussy.

Jenna felt the head of his dick brush against the entrance of her pussy, causing her to lightly moan. John looked up at her and lightly smiled, "Ok honey here we go."

Jenna nodded, "I'm ready Daddy, go ahead." She felt the head of his dick begin to penetrate her, as she spread her legs further and put her feet behind his ass.

John slowly pushed into her, feeling her tight recess, squeeze and suck at his dick, "Oh my God," he whispered under his breath.

"Oh Daddy, your penis feels so good inside of me," Jenna moaned, wrapping her legs around his hips, trying to pull him in further.

John continued to push into her until his pelvic bone rested against hers, "Oh honey, you're so tight, God it feels good," he groaned.

Jenna could tell his dick was a lot smaller than Tim's, she didn't feel anywhere near as full, but it still felt good to have a dick inside of her. "Can you try moving it in and out a little, Daddy?" She asked, locking her feet together, behind him.

John noticed this, realizing that she didn't want him to pull out, "Ok honey, but if I get ready to cum, you have to let me pull out."

Jenna nodded excitedly, ready to get fucked, "Ok I will, just keep going until you're ready to cum, then tell me."

John nodded as he put his hands on the couch, ready to have sex with his stepdaughter. He slowly pulled back, feeling her pussy gripping his escaping member. "Ohhh Jenna, this is so wrong, but yet feels so good," he groaned moving his hips forward, easily sinking back into her.

"Yes Daddy, fuck me, fuck me like you fuck my mommy," Jenna moaned, using her legs to pull herself into him.

John started moving his hips forward and back, feeling his ball sack swing under him and slap against her ass as he drove into her. He started grunting and making animal noises moving faster.

"Yes Daddy, go faster," Jenna moaned, moving her hand down to her clit, rubbing it. "I wanna cum again daddy, are you gonna make me cum again?" She moaned, slamming herself into his thrusts.

John looked down at her pussy and saw her rubbing her clit. He moved her hand away and put his thumb on her clit, rubbing it vigorously. "Yes baby, I'll make you cum again, cum for Daddy," he groaned, feeling his balls tightening against his body.

"Oh Daddy, I can feel it coming, I can feel myself getting close, fuck me," Jenna moaned loudly.

John drove himself into her forcefully, "cum baby, cum for me."

Jenna's legs squeezed his hips tight, as her pussy got tighter, "Ohhh God I'm cumming Daddy, cum with me."

John felt her pussy tighten up, squeezing his dick hard, trying to suck his seed out. He forcefully moved his hips back, breaking her feet apart, as her legs convulsed and shook around him. His dick throbbed hard, his cum rushing up and shooting into her pussy before he could pull out. When his dick popped out of her pussy, it throbbed again and more cum shot out and landed on her pussy lips. "Ohhhh," he groaned as his dick continued to spasm and fire cum out, covering her pussy lips.

Jenna's orgasm slowly subsided, she felt his cum continuing to shoot on her pussy lips, feeling the heat as it leaked into her gaping pussy. She looked up at him, as his body jerked and shook. "Mmm Daddy, that feels so hot on my pussy, wow you have a lot of cum," she moaned, moving her hand down to her pussy and feeling his cum.

John squeezed his dick as he finished cumming, making sure he was empty, his body shuddering as he squeezed the head, the last of his cum leaking out and dripping onto the floor. He looked down at Jenna, a look of complete pleasure across his face, "Wow, did I need that."

Jenna giggled, scooping up some of his cum and bringing it to her mouth, wanting to see what it tasted like. He watched as she opened her mouth and let his cum drip off of her fingers and into her mouth, causing him to groan in pleasure. She moaned, "Mmm it tastes good." John gave her a half smile, standing up and handing her panties to her.

Jenna reached back down to her pussy, wanting to get more of his cum. As she scooped more up, they both heard the front door open, causing them to jump...

Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers
12