Stepsister Succubus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy's eyes darted to the side for a moment, clearly thinking he'd make a tactical error. He relaxed his shoulders.

"Sorry, just surprised he didn't really know how well known you are," he said. "It's Gary, by the way."

"Well, Gary, were it any other time I'd be happy to talk, but I'd rather talk with my bro right now."

It was at this point that Marc expected Gary 'The Tool' to acquiesce and leave.

Instead, he seemed to get agitated.

"He's your step brother, you can talk to him at any time," Gary remarked. "I only get a few days off besides the weekend. No time like the present to get to know one another."

He tried to turn the charm back on, but Marc was flabbergasted; this was some toxic masculinity bullshit you only hear about online, he didn't think he'd ever be witness to it.

"Sorry to hear that you don't have the time to spare, but I'd really prefer to talk to my stepbrother right now, thank you," Sophia reiterated with some more notable firmness.

By now they were starting to draw attention to themselves, other cafe goers looking on at the scene. Marc resisted the urge to sink his face into his hands, fearing that'd somehow make things worse.

Not that he needed to do anything for that.

Gary pulled his hands out of his pockets and gesticulated in frustration.

"What, are you fucking him or something?" he blurted out.

Marc flinched, fighting down the panic that they'd been discovered when it was just some asshole throwing words around because he was mad.

It was at this point Sophia seemed to lose her cool. Her polite expression faded and now she looked angry. She rose from her seat to face Gary, arms crossed in front of her.

"You should leave before the staff make you," she warned.

Gary clenched his teeth and pointed at Sophia angrily.

"I just wanted to buy you a coffee and have a chat, bitch, why is that so hard?!"

"Not. Interested. Go away," Sophia stated in no uncertain terms.

This got Gary seething, he almost looked like he was about to throw a punch. It was then the staff intervened.

"Sir, I'm asking you to leave the premises, or we will call the police," the manager warned.

All eyes were on the altercation, and Marc wanted to shrink away from it all, yet part of him felt pathetic for not standing up for Sophia.

Gary finally got the message, and let out a small angry 'tch'.

"Enjoy your coffee with your pussy step bro, skank," he mumbled, stomping off with an insult at the manager. Then it was business as usual once he was gone.

Sophia rolled her eyes and sat back down, taking a few fast and deep sips of her drink.

"I can't believe how fucking fast that escalated, Jesus," Marc said, oblivious to the irony of the term he just used with present company. "Like, that seemed stupidly fast." He leaned in close and lowered his voice. "That wasn't some sort of weird succubus aura thing or whatever?"

"No, that was just a douchey asshole being a douchey asshole," Sophia said nonchalantly, though he could detect the exasperation. "Though you're right, he blew his gasket pretty quick. Some guys just have issues."

She took another sip of her cappuccino, and they were quiet. Marc then hung his head.

"Sorry I didn't back you up there," he apologised shamefully.

Sophia shook her head.

"Uh uh, I can and will take care of myself," she stated firmly. "He was losing his shit with me. Even if you were part of the reason, I'm taking responsibility for my own battles."

"Still..." Marc echoed.

"Still nothing. There might be times where I'd like or want your support, but only where appropriate. Otherwise, I'll deal with my own problems. That being said, you can always ask me for help."

Marc wasn't sure what to think about his stepsister-fuckbuddy being the one to support him if shit hit the fan. But it was surprising to see this normally casually seductive and devious girl display such levels of maturity.

"I suppose that's fair," Marc agreed. "Just don't want to seem like a coward."

Marc was surprised he said that, as he was always fairly anti-confrontation, to the point he considered himself a coward quite happily.

"Nothing cowardly about not wanting to get involved with a dickhead with no brains and too much testosterone. It's not worth it. Just lay down the law and only do what's necessary after that."

She took another quick sip of her drink, with Marc slowly drinking his own. They didn't exchange any further words, Sophia finishing her drink quickly.

As soon as Marc finished his, however, she stood up.

"Come with me," she said with some level of firmness and agitation, though it didn't seem like it was frustration directed at him.

"Okaaayy..." Marc trailed off, getting the feeling he shouldn't ask questions right now.

She paid for their cappuccinos and then led him through the streets until they found some public toilets. Sophia looked around, paused in front of the men's block, and then beckoned him to follow her inside.

"But that's the men's toilets," Marc exclaimed.

"There's no one in there, just humour me," she said with a huff.

Something had her riled up, and he didn't dare push her buttons right now, she was acting strange.

Which was saying something.

They ducked inside, and then he was pulled into one of the stalls, Sophia looking the latch behind them, waving her hand across its inner surface, palm glowing.

"What's the big idea?" he asked, only to be met with her turning around and swapping positions with him, gently pushing his back against the door.

"I need this," she said, pushing a knee up and pressing it against his groin. Marc's eyes widened in shock.

"What are you doin--"

She silenced him with a finger to his lips.

"Please, Marc. I'll be quick, I need to calm down."

He didn't understand how this was going to make her calm down. It certainly wasn't calming him down.

But he saw the look in her eyes, an agitated need. She seemed honest.

He sighed out.

"Alright, but quick," he muttered.

It wasn't the assertiveness of her urges that was bothering him in this instance, but rather the locale.

Still, she had cast some sort of spell, maybe one to keep this little escapade a secret from anyone that might enter. There was a sense of peril to it, but her kneading with her leg had started to earn some rigidity in his pants.

She seemed to relax a little, managing a smile now.

"Thank you."

She lowered her leg, and then moved to take a handful of his junk through his pants, earning a soft grunt from Marc.

Sophia began to knead gently, massaging his genitals, goading his cock to life.

Her other hand slipped up to cup the side of his face, and she leaned in to give him a gentle kiss.

Her tongue slipped into his mouth, and a moan followed when he felt a familiar sensation, her drain sending a tantalising buzz down his spine. It was light, Sophia only sipping a little bit. She didn't want to knock him on his ass whilst they were still in public.

Her kneading hand got what it wanted, Marc's cock straining within his pants, desperate to break free. It got its liberation, Sophia tugging down his pants and underwear at once until they were hanging down below his knees. He shivered, feeling a bit exposed in a toilet stall of the men's room, but he couldn't voice any complaints whilst locked in one of her exquisite kisses.

She grasped his cock again, fingers delicately and teasingly wrapping around his girth, giving him a few slow but luxurious twisting strokes, squeezing just enough it felt like she was trying to slowly milk him.

Precum began to bead from his tip, and that seemed to be what she sought, Marc feeling her palm gliding over his glans, flattening out and swirling around his member, lathering the slick substance into his skin. Lubrication, courtesy of his own arousal. It was nothing compared to actual lube, but it did the job just fine for what she had planned.

She spent a good minute pumping his shaft and lathering it up before she let it go, not once ending the kiss.

For a few moments, there was nothing upon his dick, no stroke or caress... and then he felt her bare thighs sandwich his manhood between their soft, pliant inner surfaces.

It earned a quick moan from him, a bit more pointed than the softer sounds caused by her draining kiss, a faint glow now just noticeable along the lower periphery of his vision.

Sophia let out a lusty sigh into Marc's mouth, drooping a little so his penis was now trapped right in the gap between her thighs, and pressed against her sopping labia, the folds splaying either side until he was slotted into her gash.

It was a different sensation. Similar to her titjob, but also unique in its own ways.

The fact she could kiss him at the same time was one of its key differences. And it felt a little different when she finally began to roll her hips, sliding her thighs back and forth along his member, labia gliding along and glazing the top of his shaft with her arousal, which was slowly smeared into the sides, adding to the overall lubrication.

He could feel the different in pressure from the different parts of her thighs, and he could feel the occasional touches from the lowest parts of her glutes. Her vulva pressed against his member, one tip and then the other, the middle rolling against the top of his mast thanks to the rocking motion of her twisting hips, pumping him, her spine undulating.

More precum joined the existing lubrication, and Sophia's efforts were rewarded with vigorous throbs, a sign of his slowly building orgasm.

Marc didn't want to just stand there. He reached around, and began to explore her body, one hand slipping up her back beneath her shirt, the other taking a handful of rump, squeezing and groping.

He liked touching her. He liked exploring her body. Every curve and contour. Her skin was so smooth, and she was so warm. Addictive.

Appropriate for a succubus, everything about her seemed designed to entice.

He felt her free arm snake around the small of his back, holding him close whilst she kept her other hand to his face, still not ending the kiss.

He did start to feel a mild fatigue, nothing too strong, but her sips of his energy were starting to add up.

Fortunately, she knew they didn't have all day to play in a toilet, beginning to pick up the pace.

Now her thighs were gliding faster along his cock, her strokes moving over his glans and adding to the stimulation he felt. He groaned, feeling the pressure building. He caressed her glute, slipping his fingers down the cleft, giving the cheek a good squeeze.

It felt too fucking good.

He tried to dance with her tongue with his own, but she was a more experienced kisser by far, and it felt like her tongue could twist in ways no human could manage, though it was impossible to tell for sure... though he knew she could stretch that thing to obscene lengths.

She started moving faster, enough that quiet slapping sounds were now audible. It made him worried of discovery. But he didn't try and stop proceedings now. He was so close...

He felt a surge of energy shudder up from his core, a brief increase in fatigue, as his spiritual barriers fell with his climax, moaning into her mouth as his hips bucked, and he sprayed the toilet seat with his cum.

She let out a shivering moan herself, relishing his energy whilst the momentary surge lasted.

His climax faded to a dribble, and then Marc stopped throbbing. They both slowed, until the kiss was broken with soft breaths between them, a final wisp of vaporous light curling over Sophia's lower lips. She smacked them, licked them, and then smiled warmly at her stepbrother.

"Thank you," she said. "I needed that."

"S-Sure," he stammered, yet to fully recover even from that light drain, but soon he felt his strength return, if only a little.

His stepsister stepped back, Marc groaning as her thighs rubbed against his softening but sensitive member one last time. She looked down and admired her handiwork.

"I'd say you enjoyed that too~" she remarked sensually, some of that devious seduction returning.

"Can't say I didn't, that'd be lying," Marc admitted. "Never been jacked off by a girl's thighs before."

Sophia chuckled and pecked him on the cheek.

"Every part a sexual weapon~" she recited, before waving her hand just above his cock. Purple-pink light washed over his softening member, and he felt an odd tingle. And once her pass was complete, his cock was all but dry, only a slight moisture remaining.

She turned around and did the same with the toilet seat, removing any trace of his semen, swirling vapours coiling around her wrist before disappearing into her skin, absorbing the small amount of energy within his cum.

"No one will ever know," she assured, pulling up her pants.

There was something a little freaky about the way she could just... do that. A reminder that she wasn't human, but it was definitely more than a little convenient.

"We should finish what we set out to do, then go home."

"Are you gonna explain why you got so worked up you needed to pump one out of me in a men's toilets?" Marc inquired.

"At home," Sophia answered.

It was reasonable to Marc, a toilet stall wasn't the ideal place for a conversation. He pulled up his pants, and the two of them walked out, Sophia seemingly vanishing for a moment.

Marc looked around outside, confused, until he spied her coming from the left, like she'd never entered the toilets.

"How?" he asked.

"An illusion. Again, tell you more at home," she answered.

Marc was a little less satisfied with that, but that was down to curiosity and impatience. But, if they got their errands done sooner, he'd get his answers sooner.

There was still much he didn't know about Sophia... and he really wanted to know.

---

The rest of their outing proceeded without further event or covert debauchery, arriving home with no sign of their parents. That wasn't out of the ordinary, and Marc was actually thankful for it, he'd be able to talk to Sophia without issue.

Once all the shopping was away, Marc turned to Sophia in the kitchen, leaning up against the fridge.

"Alright. Now, can you tell me why you had to pull me into a guy's toilet to wring one out of me?" he inquired with a raised eyebrow.

Sophia took a seat at the table, propping her body up on it with an arm.

"That guy, Gary," she began. "He was a huge asshole. And I can't just snap my fingers and make him dance like a circus monkey, not in public. He was awful to you and me. I know he wanted in my pants, and had he been respectful, I might've even entertained the notion, whether he remembered it or not. Girl's gotta eat. But, I may be a slut, but I like to think I have some modest standards."

It was again surreal to see her so casually mention the fact she fucked other people. Was he feeling jealous?

Maybe a little, but he reminded himself that this was no ordinary relationship, and she wasn't just some loose fuckbuddy. It was sustenance for her.

"So you wouldn't bone him then?" Marc surmised.

Sophia shook his head.

"As soon as he started losing his mind, I wanted nothing to do with him. You're right, the speed at which he turned into a raging douche was totally unusual... but I don't think he was quite right in the head."

"Gee, what gave that away?" Marc quipped sardonically.

"I'm not just saying that," she clarified. "We can read thoughts, remember. I'm not quite to that level just yet, but I can still sense things. Emotions and mental states. And there was something a bit... off with him."

Marc looked off in consideration. It sounded like a skill he would've liked to have.

"Does it get difficult? Being able to read thoughts?" he asked.

Sophia shrugged.

"Not really," she answered. "We can pick up on a lot of things passively, but we can ignore what we choose. It's not like we're constantly being bombarded with the thoughts and emotions of everyone around us. That'd make being stealthy hard."

She made for the sink, pulling out a glass from a cupboard and filling it up with tapwater. She took a few sips before continuing.

"But strong or unstable thoughts tend to stick out to us, and that asshole fit the bill. Just keep an eye out, okay? He probably sees you as a target now."

"No need to tell me that," he agreed. "I'm not unfamiliar with guy's like that, they just gotta associate you with something that pissed them off for them to hold a grudge. It just sucks."

"Best you can do is stay away from him," Sophia suggested between sips. "If it gets bad... well, I can always modify his memory. Or mother, she's better at that than me."

Marc felt a chill along his spine. The casual mention of erasing or modifying someone's mind seemed... sinister to him. But he remembered that she was always ready to do that to him if he asked. And that she did it already to others whom she fed on, to hide her presence.

Even still, it seemed dark to do it in such a manner.

Sophia gave him a look. Perhaps she'd picked up on that thought.

She shrugged and drank the rest of her drink, rinsing and wiping it out and placing it in the dishrack to dry.

"Oh well, mum and dad will be home soon," she informed as she made to leave the kitchen, stretching her arms above her head and tugging her shirt up a bit, revealing more of her midriff. "We can talk more later."

She then paused next to him, turning her head and giving him a seductive look.

"Ooorrr... tonight we can have some fun~"

She let out a sensual croon, and then a giggle as she walked past, brushing her hand across one of his thighs.

"Sounds like a plan," Marc agreed with a thin smile. He could ask about the illusion she pulled later, there'd always be time. He was starting to get used to this new relationship.

---

Dinner was pretty standard, some butter chicken all around, with wine for their parents. They talked a bit after dinner, watched some news, before Marc and Sophia adjourned to their bedrooms, leaving Peter and Maria to chat in the living room, like they usually did.

As the night grew long, and Marc started getting bored of browsing memes and forums, he heard a knock on the door.

He knew who it was, and he immediately thought on Pavlov... because he was already feeling a fluttering in his chest and his cock stirred just that little bit.

"Come in," he said quietly, turning around as Sophia entered the room.

She was in a faux-silk gown, thin and silvery with a pink sheen, and barely fitting her. The ribbon tie around her waist barely concealed anything, her bust almost exposed and her crotch almost visible at the top of the V-shaped cleft between either side of the gown.

There was nothing on beneath.

"Damn," he said with praise, shutting his computer down, since he doubted he was getting back on. He hadn't every other time, her feasting usually put him to sleep pretty quickly. "You know how to make an entrance."

"It's second nature, Marc~" she said with a musically sensual voice, self-confident and assured, Sophia making a bit of a flourish with her arms as she strode forward. "Seduction is an instinct~"

"No kidding," he mentioned with a slightly huskier voice as his pants started to strain from his erection.

Her eyes met the bulge, and she licked her lips with a narrowed gaze.

"Already up for me, hmm~?" she purred as she stepped closer, that swaying gait mesmerising. "All hot and bothered for your sexy stepsister~?"

She laughed and then straddled his waist, resting her weight upon his crotch, Marc grunting softly as he felt her rump press against his tent. Her breasts pushed against his T-shirt, and he could feel her nipples, firm with arousal, poking him through the layer of cotton. Whatever material her gown was made of, it barely even registered.