Stepsister Succubus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It also made him feel more stimulation too, with how much smoother he was sliding his cock against her walls, which gently squeezed, her folds digging into the underside of his corona just that little bit.

Marc started moving faster, until their hips were gently colliding with an audible smacking, prompting him to start panting softly in pleasure.

Sophia meanwhile let out hitched breaths and lusty sighs, running her hands down her body some more, touching her breasts, then moving to caress his body.

He could hear the wet 'schlicking' of his shaft sliding in and out, and it only made things more debauched.

"I can... fuck... I can understand how you could kill a guy with this," he remarked breathlessly.

"Only if I wanted to... and I wouldn't want that for you~" she crooned assuredly, giggling after. "A stepbro is too fun~"

Even if not fatal, it was definitely addictive; her sex was just tight enough to give his cock a snug fit without slowing him down, perfectly adapted to him.

Once he got into a steady rhythm, he let one hand leave a thigh, trailing along her body, focusing on how her skin felt sliding beneath his palm and fingers. Smooth, silky, warm. Touching her was incredible.

He slowed as he slipped his caress over her belly, feeling it flex beneath his palm from the touch as she arched and twisted from the pleasure.

Then he brought his touch to a breast, cupping the globe and giving it a gentle squeeze, sliding his hand around her breast, up through her cleavage, around the side, gently flicking a nipple with his thumb, before sliding his palm to cap the top of it, groping her softly.

She sighed and giggled, a hand gently grasping his wrist.

"You like touching me, don't you Marc~?"

"Can't help it," he admitted as he looked at her bust. "You feel incredible."

She chuckled again.

"Thanks~"

Even a single word made his head buzz with eagerness. He started moving faster... and that was when he felt her drain really start. The glow formed, their auras emerged, and the swirling spirals of faint light twisting away from him into her signified the beginning of her feed. A light weakness coursed through his body, and a sweet moan of pleasure left Sophia's lips.

Yet, for as much as she sapped his energy, the extra pleasure only fuelled him.

He now doubled over her, letting go of her thighs completely, groping both of her breasts eagerly, earnestly, squeezing and massaging them in his hands. His pants were a little short of breath, but nothing that stopped him rolling his hips with greater speed.

Slowly, he lowered himself closer to her body, until she reached up and cupped the side of his face, looking into his eyes with an inviting expression, smacking her lips seductively.

He moved his hands away from her breasts to her shoulders for leverage.

He looked deep into her eyes, a faint glow in the corneas. It was easy to get lost in them, to lose all sense of direction and place.

Easy to get lost in her.

She smiled, and opened her mouth. The back of her throat began to glow, and Marc felt what he was expecting, a new flow of energy off his core, going up his throat, complementing the flow through his cock.

His jaw was forced open, not that he resisted, and he saw the vaporous light pour from his lips, siphoned down into her gullet.

The pleasure was alien but exquisite. There was a frightening element to it, especially as he felt himself weaken. He was literally letting his life force be sucked away. Yet it felt so good, imparting an erotic pleasure that wasn't just physical, but mental. It got into his nerves, into his very-real soul. It was encompassing, making him all the more aroused.

And as she fed, her eyes grew brighter, the aura around hers also growing more noticeable.

And Marc dropped lower until their lips met, the stream of light being trapped between their mouths, but it hadn't gone anywhere. It just diminished a little so he could move his jaw and work his tongue to return the kiss.

He moved his hands up beneath her back, holding onto her as he began to thrust even faster than before, feeling the pressure building. He didn't expect to last much longer, she was ravenous now, moaning loudly into his mouth.

And then her legs wrapped around his waist, and locked tightly. He only had enough range of motion to keep a rough pounding going, but he had to shorten his thrusts... and the closer he felt to climax, the tighter her legs squeezed. Her arms also moved to embrace him, the one cupping the side of his face now clasping the back of his head, and the other wrapping around his back.

Now he was truly trapped, the helpless prey of this hellish predator. And it was amazing. He couldn't even warn her that he was about to cum, her kiss and her drain a more effective gag than anything that could be shoved between his teeth or wrapped over his mouth.

It was also getting harder to thrust, Marc's strength now really starting to wane. He did his best to endure, but such a pleasure was mind bending. His moans were shaky and strained, whilst hers were shrill and ecstatic, Sophia feasting merrily.

As expected, he came, semen bursting from his cock deep inside Sophia's pussy. And with his climax, came many things at once; the breakdown of his spiritual barriers, seeing a surge of energy ripped from him, only intensifying the pleasure to almost intolerable levels; the tightening of his stepsister's legs around his waist until he couldn't move anymore, her arms gripping tighter too and locking him in place so all he could do were short jerks of his hips; and Sophia letting out a muffled cry of ecstasy into his mouth as she too reached her limit, the wave of energy stimulating to her as much as himself, shuddering beneath him, her walls spasming tortuously around his shaft, drowning his dick in her arousal, wicked stimulation clawing into his nerves.

His strength ebbed considerably, eyes narrowing a little as exhaustion loomed, Sophia threatening to knock him unconscious... but, like before, she began to calm down after a bit, her drain weakening and her kiss getting softer, her limbs loosening their grip.

He was able to break the kiss, watching the last of his energy drawn into her mouth, her tongue lapping it up like noodles, smacking and licking her lips clean.

"I don't think I can quite explain to you how delicious you are~" she said, pecking him on the cheek, a miniscule spark of her drain making him shiver.

He managed a weak smile in return.

"Glad... I'm good... for something..." he answered breathlessly. He could feel his cock softening inside of her. There wasn't going to be any follow up tonight.

She giggled and rolled him onto his side so she could extricate herself from him, before relaxing and stretching out to lay herself next to him, gently raking fingers through her hair.

For someone who didn't strictly see him as a love interest, someone who definitely fucked other people, her behaviour after they fucked was particularly intimate and genuine.

"Though I hope mum and dad didn't notice, I don't think I cast the spell."

Marc felt a surge of adrenaline, eyes widening as the fatigue, momentarily at least, vanished.

But before he could voice his panic, Sophia giggled and pressed a finger to his lips.

"I'm just kidding, bro~ I cast the spell, don't worry, I did it when you were getting undressed~ Relax~"

He let out a sigh of relief, relaxing as the adrenaline ebbed from his body. And that made him feel even more tired.

But not enough to stop him lightly pushing her by the shoulder, prompting her to giggle.

"Fuck off with that, you almost gave me a heart attack," he muttered.

"Hey, I wouldn't ever put you in that sort of position. I'm not that cruel~"

"Yeah, I know..." he said, going quiet for a moment, basking in the feeling of her being so close. "That was... great..."

He yawned, knowing he was going to pass out soon.

"Likewise~" she said, before rolling over to peck him on the lips. "See you in the morning, bro~"

"See you... Sophia..." he said with a trailing voice, rolling over after watching her get out of bed, feeling the covers pulled over him by his stepsister, before promptly passing out, a pleasant buzzing warmth in his body that helped lull him to the land of slumber, another wondrous, obscene night with his stepsister behind him.