Stepsister Succubus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She draped her arms over his shoulders, crossing them behind him. She started to grind into his crotch, shifting her weight, pressing and rubbing those pliant glutes into his groin, massaging and teasing his member, unable to touch what it so desperately wanted.

Sophia looked down at him, a thin, devious smile drawing him in.

"You're so... hot," Marc murmured.

She leaned in close until their lips were almost touching.

"And I'm all yours tonight~" she whispered, and then she kissed them, slow and sensual, tongue slipping into his mouth, rubbing his own.

The soft wet smacking was music to his ears, even if it was as quiet as a whisper, but the feeling of her luxurious lips meshing and twisting against his mouth was the true delight. He worked his jaw away in return, his tongue joining the dance.

His hands moved to her rump, caressing them in a circular fashion, feeling how little her gown hid her smoothness... but it still did something. He wanted to really feel her, touch her.

His circular motions grew wider, caressing the whole of her cheeks before they started slipping her gown up... and then his hands were touching her skin. She was silky smooth, and warm, and he murmured happily into her kiss. He squeezed each of her glutes, feeling their mass fill the gaps of his fingers, feeling how pliant they were, how much more they resisted his sinking fingers than even her perky breasts. She wiggled her hips in response, chuckling in the kiss.

When she stopped, Marc used that opportunity to give her an ever so light slap across a rump cheek, just a playful smack. It earned another chuckle, Sophia breaking the kiss.

"Seems like you're getting into it, bro~" she crooned, caressing one of his cheeks with the back of her hand.

He'd given up telling her not to call him 'bro' during these sessions. Maybe he was even starting to find a sick sense of delight in it.

"Are you really surprised? I think you're an addiction," he admitted. There was something unexpectedly meta about that, considering what she was, their apparent reputation.

But she simply laughed and poked him gently on the tip of his nose.

"I'm bad for you in all the right ways~" she teased, before attacking his neck with a gentle suckling bite. A shaky breath loosed from Madden's mouth at this, whining softly when he felt her tongue slowly rolling and curling against his skin between her lips.

He then felt her drain, that wending sensation as she started siphoning his essence... though it felt different to have it drawn more directly out of his skin than his mouth or cock.

It was a faint drain, as it usually was at the start. Maybe it was her appetiser.

Either way, the tingling arousal soon followed. Precum stained his underwear, cock throbbing with desperate need.

She loved foreplay. She liked to tease him first.

'Playing with her food' perhaps. If that was the case, Marc didn't mind her having some fun. It made it all the more euphoric for him.

She let go of his neck, and the drain vanished, a few minor wisps of light snaking over her lips. She let out a savouring sigh, fixing him with demonic eyes, glowing softly.

"You want more, bro~?"

She trailed a fingertip up his face, prompting a shiver from him.

"Yes..." he answered softly, still feeling up her ass, squeezing and kneading her perfectly shaped cheeks.

She smiled deviously.

"Good~" She rose from her seat atop of his lap, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pulling him up with her. She backed up towards his bed, and then fell down on it.

She held up a finger, telling him to wait. He did, not even questioning it.

Then, she pulled her finger to her crotch, and slowly trailed it up her exposed midriff until it came to the tie holding her gown closed, even if it hardly hid anything.

Her other hand came to it slowly, sensually, and with delicate, seductive motions, the tie gradually came undone. And with it, she was able to open her gown outwards, exposing her bust.

Even now, Marc was practically hypnotised by her perfect breasts, gravity tugging on them in just the right way. They were enticing, like forbidden fruits.

Everything about her was like a forbidden fruit. It was her nature.

She chuckled sensually and drew a finger down from her bust across her belly to her now exposed pussy, the slit glistening with moisture.

"I've given you head before~" she said seductively. "Now it's time to return the favour~"

She slipped the digit down across her clit and between the folds of her vulva, Sophia gasping softly, before bringing her finger to her lips and sucking her own flavour.

It took a moment before her request clicked in Marc's head.

"You mean... eat you out?" he said.

He understood her perfectly, but he'd never had a girl ask this of him before. Let alone even actually having the chance to do it. He wasn't sure.

"Don't you want to have a taste~?"

"No, yeah, just... I don't know if I'll be able to do it properly."

She gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Relax, Marc~ I'll help you through it... first, get out those clothes, you need to be comfortable... and I can just feel how much that cock of yours is aching for freedom~"

Each punctuated word just capitalised how voraciously horny she was.

And he was more than happy to oblige, his normally comfortable clothes felt stiff and restrictive.

He was less graceful disrobing than she was. But he was stripped down soon enough, his cock bobbing eagerly, tip stained with precum.

He was half tempted to just push himself in there and then. But he knew what she wanted, and frankly, she was right, it was only fair he gave her head.

He just didn't feel confident... yet the chance to eat a girl out was too great to pass up.

He crouched down between her legs, and immediately felt her legs rest on his shoulders. He could even feel the heat of her thighs radiating against his cheeks.

"Take it slow~" she instructed. "Use your tongue only, first~ I can trust you to find my clit, right~? Give that attention, but don't neglect the other parts. Slow licks first, then faster when you get a feel for it~"

Her words were fairly normal, as normal as they could be given the subject... but her tone was dripping with seductive presence. He hung on every word, and he had a need to fulfil her request.

He turned his attention to her vulva, sliding his hands along her inner thighs until they were near her mound, using his thumbs to spread her delicate labia apart, revealing the glistening pink flesh between.

He'd watched plenty of porn, but he didn't think he could apply anything he saw as a lesson.

But her womanhood was inviting, and he picked up on a faint perfume-like scent, though one that seemed more natural than anything worn.

It made his shaft throb. Perhaps another enticing trait of the succubi?

He leaned forward... and unfurled his tongue slowly up her vulva, gently pressing the muscle into the flesh between the folds.

Sophia sighed out, and a hand moved to his head, gently gripping the top of his skull.

"That's it, make sure to use the tip of your tongue, get into the folds~" she encouraged.

He nodded an affirmative, and started bobbing his head a little to get his tongue up and down her pussy.

He curled his tongue to press into the space where the inner and outer labia met, on either side, before guiding his tongue to her erect clitoris. He was cautious around it, he didn't want to hurt Sophia, so he curled his muscle slowly against the nub, sliding up its side, pressing into the root, gently wiggling the tip between the bump and the hood.

Soft, slightly shrill moans were his reward for his efforts, Sophia's breath turning husky.

"Just like that~" she assured softly. "Explore me... get a feel for my body, for my taste... let it draw you in with its temptation~ And when you feel ready, put a bit more energy into it~"

Her words were equally as encouraging as they were seductive. Pulling him down to depravity, yet helping him do it himself.

He left her clitoris briefly to give the rest of her vulva some attention, sliding his tongue down the edge of her labia. He planted a kiss on each of her inner thighs, he couldn't help himself.

He didn't need spit to get her slick, her own arousal was doing the job effectively enough... and like the sweet scent he'd detected, she had a pleasing taste; mild, not easily noticeable, but enough to make one want to go just that little bit deeper.

He started licking a little faster, trailing his tongue up and down her slit, feeling how her labia parted against his muscle, how her flesh gently flexed from stimulation. Her tiny jolts whenever he gave her clit a soft flick.

He drew a little closer until he was able to clasp his lips against her mound, and began to suck. Softly at first, but he tried to impart a mild suction upon her sensitive parts, first focusing on her vulva more directly, tongue gently waggling against her entrance and worming from one tip of her gash to just below her clit.

He was rewarded with more arousal, a sweeter flavour encouraging him to continue.

It didn't take long for his cock to start painfully straining with need. He pulled a hand away from one of her thighs so he could start jerking himself off slowly, if only to give his cock some attention, but it wouldn't be satisfied with just his hand, not with Sophia so close, so... eager.

That'd come later, right now she wanted him to return the favour after all the times she'd sucked him off. It wouldn't be fair if he didn't at least try to push her over the edge.

He felt a tingle on his tongue, and caught a glimpse of an almost imperceptible mote of light flickering to life and death around the bottom of his peripheral vision.

There were more, and then came the faintest tugging sensation in his face, and he realised Sophia was draining him.

Ever so lightly, just enough to give his lips and tongue a bit of a pleasant... buzz? It didn't seem like the right word, but it felt good either way.

More sighs left Sophia's mouth, biting her lower lip sensually. Her grip on his head firmed up, and then he felt her legs crossing over his back and tightening around his head.

He was trapped against her muff now, but she didn't restrict his movement too much.

But the feeling of confinement, combined with her miniscule drain, gave her a dangerous feel about her. Like a bug caught by a Venus fly trap, drawn into doom by enticing smells.

He wondered if she could've locked her legs tighter around his head. Intensified the drain, sucked him dry, forcibly grinding his mouth against her nethers.

He wondered why the idea aroused him so much.

"More~" she crooned, a seething breath of pleasure forcing its way past her teeth. "Faster~"

He obliged, feeling a bit more confident in his efforts despite his waning confidence in this position... not that it was uncomfortable.

Her thighs pressed to the sides of his head, her calves resting against the back; soft, pliant, and firm, all where it mattered.

It was enough to make even him moan, and all Marc was doing was stroking himself.

He started to gently work his jaw away at her vulva, waggling and flicking his tongue with a bit more speed and energy. He then latched to her vulva more directly, and carefully suckled on it, lashing his tongue up and down its tip.

A pleasured cry left her lips. He was thankful for her abilities, or they would've potentially given away what they were doing.

At least, he assumed she cast a spell.

He didn't want to stop now either way, not when her legs tightened further around his head and he felt a mild shivering through her. Was she nearing an orgasm?

Was he about to make her cum without fucking her?

The thought was invigorating, she had wrung him out so many ways already, it felt good to be able to push her over the edge at least once.

He worked faster, and as he did, he felt her shivering get a bit more intense... but as she seemingly neared orgasm, the stronger her drain became, the motes of light he sometimes spied growing more noticeable.

He moaned from the supernatural stimulation, but Marc was determined not to cum from this. As kinky as that would've been, he wanted this chance... even if she remained in charge in some fashion, with the way her legs were so tightly wrapped around his head now.

He had to get breaths where he could, inhaling through his nose.

He made the mistake of peering up a little, looking into her eyes; they were so full of lust and forbidden desire.

Maybe she was unwittingly using her charm powers, or maybe her eyes just held that kind of erotic fire in them. Either way, it was mesmerising, almost hypnotic, Marc very nearly losing focus.

He managed to pry his gaze away so he didn't lose his rhythm. Yet that moment of distraction, that sense of her passive allure, of how easy she was to get drawn into... it was starting to appeal to Marc.

In a bizarre way, he was almost envious of her other 'feeds'. It must have been a different experience being subject to her every wile and charm, trapped and seduced.

He wondered if he was becoming sick in the head... but he didn't care.

He lashed his tongue just that little bit more... and with an ecstatic 'Yes~!', he was rewarded with a spasm from his stepsister, a small surge of fluids gracing his mouth with a sweet taste as orgasm wracked her.

It was no explosive climax, but Marc didn't care. He was far too pleased and euphoric knowing he managed to get a succubus to cum.

But the elation was semi-short lived thanks to the spike in the intensity of her drain; it seemed the strength multiplied regardless of who was orgasming.

He moaned involuntarily, the stimulation intense for but a moment as he was held tight against her spasming vulva by her locking legs, Sophia grabbing a fistful of his hair before finally letting go, legs dropping to his sides.

He took in a breath, feeling a bit weakened between her drain and her aroma; it seemed subtle, but over time it wore him down, made him more aroused, more... susceptible.

Her legs locking around him like that, it really was a trap. It was hot.

Naturally, she was ready to go almost immediately, giggling deviously and sitting up, reaching down to wipe his lips down with a thumb, seductively running her tongue across the digit to taste herself.

"You did well, bro~" she praised. "But I don't think either of us are done~"

"You got that right," he said a bit breathlessly, but he was regaining composure quickly enough.

She flashed him a playful, devious smile, giggling before throwing herself back onto the bed.

She looked at him, some strands of her hair hanging over her face and framing her eyes, making her seem that more exotic and enticing when she beckoned him with a finger.

"You want to fuck me, don't you~?" she remarked, capping her words with a sensual lick of her lips.

It was an offer he couldn't refuse. His heart started pounding, and he pulled himself up onto the bed, crawling over to Sophia, who giggled lasciviously.

"So eager... you've changed a bit in such short time, bro~" she teased, brushing a fingertip across his cheek. "You were more content to let me do the work, to let me feed... now you want to take the lead~"

"Shut up," he muttered, face flushing red. "We're in this deep, I may as well have some fun... right?"

She chuckled softly and cupped his other cheek in her palm.

"I don't always top, Marc~ Sometimes being the bottom feels so... electric~"

Power bottom was more like it, Marc thought.

Even as he manoeuvred between her legs, running his hands along her smooth legs, admiring her form, her beauty, her forbidden allure, he couldn't shake the sense of it being a trap. Again, that he was being lured to his doom by an enchanting seductress who, when he was most vulnerable, would clamp down around him and take everything from him.

It's how those stories went, didn't they? The succubus would seduce the man, he'd fuck her, and in so doing, keep going until he basically fucked himself to death, unable to break free of the spell.

Of course, Sophia hadn't ripped out his soul just yet. She wouldn't hurt him.

But trap him and not let him go until he was exhausted? That he expected.

And he didn't mind. He'd still get to taste the forbidden fruit.

He shuffled closer, until he was kneeling between her thighs. He took a grip of his cock, and brought it to her slit. She was so wet, his glans practically glided off her vulva with the first rub, teasing her a little.

"Goddamn, you're fucking soaked," he quipped.

"God would damn this, but he doesn't have power over me~" she retorted with a chuckle.

He wondered, with that and many other remarks, if God was real.

Not that it'd matter, not to Marc, he was too far gone by this point to think repentance would help him.

He let go of his cock briefly, gripping her thighs so he could nestle his length between her labia, allowing him to slowly thrust back and forth along her gash, teasing her, getting his cock nice and wet, at least on one side, putting off the inevitable for as long as possible, wanting to enjoy the foreplay.

He groaned already, and felt a second-long tingle as a brief wisp of energy coiled around his manhood, drawn into pussy, just one more thing that made this seem like an irresistible trap.

He couldn't forget that this was much a meal for her as it was pleasure. For her, they went hand in hand.

Marc resisted the urge to just push himself inside, straight to the hilt, keeping up his rubbing for a bit longer. He could feel her clit against the underside of his cock, lightly pressing into it as the erect nub stayed pliant against his shaft. Sophia let out a pleasured whine, arching her body in a tantalising way, rolling her head backwards, running a hand down her body and then up it, a provocative display.

He wanted to tease her, to see if she'd respond to some snarky remarks, but he was too taken by the flexing and twisting of her body; slow, graceful, sensuous. Exotic.

Hypnotic.

"Mmm, don't hurry on my account~" she whispered seductively, trailing a fingertip down his chest. "Savour every moment~"

He grunted, trying to fight his distraction, but she wasn't helping. Even telling him not to hurry made him want to stick it in immediately.

"It's not fair," he complained huskily. "You make me go crazy."

She laughed, arching her back and leaning up to peck him on the lips.

"I know~ I love it~ Making you lose control in some fashion or another~ Breaking down your barriers... and you love it too~"

She chuckled almost evilly before leaning back. Marc hated how right she was, and yet he loved how she said it.

He rubbed a few moments longer, before he finally had enough of waiting. The underbelly of his manhood was soaked, though he didn't need any lube for the rest of his cock; her pussy would tend to that soon enough, and he was leaking plenty of precum onto her slit.

He rocked his hips back, once more grasping his length to align it with her pussy. A last few teasing rubs... and he pushed inside with a little jolt once past the initial resistance of her entrance.

They both let out moans of pleasure as Marc sank to the hilt inside of her, feeling those walls wrap around him with the warmth and comfort he'd only known a few times, but could never forget.

"Fuuuuuuck." It was all he could really say in the moment. He felt the lust in him surge. The exact kind of thing she wanted from him.

He didn't take long to start moving, rocking his hips, back and forth, as usual. He still wasn't too experienced, their 'intimate' relationship was still new... but with her, he was learning.

He tried to match the way she moved. He knew he'd never manage it, she had preternatural advantages. But at least trying, he figured it'd help him do better.