Stepsister Succubus Ch. 06

Story Info
Things get spicy when Chaney catches onto Marc and Sofia.
12.1k words
4.81
7.9k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc had been correct in his prediction that Sofia would grill him after his return from Chaney's that fateful night. He was a bit reluctant to provide details, but what Sofia did manage to get out of him, and what feelings she scraped from the surface of his mind, seemed to please her immensely.

At the time, he was still a little uncertain about the situation, even if dating Chaney was proving to be quite fulfilling and lovely. He wanted to see her happy. So did Sofia, it seemed, despite being intent on keeping the relationship between her and him well and alive. She was nevertheless deeply invested in seeing Marc and Chaney's relationship succeed and prosper despite that moral contradiction.

But, Succubi didn't operate on the exact same kind of morality. Marc still didn't quite grasp it, and it was a bit of a headache.

However, he was determined to make it work. Besides... he didn't exactly consider himself some 'alpha male pussy magnet', but who could honestly say they were in a relationship with two women at once?

Well, he couldn't, since his relationship with Sofia was a secret, and bragging about it made him feel sleazy. Still, how many others?

He didn't think many. And that did bring a sort of twisted satisfaction to him, though it came second to his relationship with Chaney. After all, he did actually like her. And he liked Sofia, for different reasons.

He tried not to overthink it.

About two weeks pass, and Marc's relationship with Chaney only further solidified, and he was growing rather proud of how good he was at getting her to cum with his mouth work. And she was getting better too, gaining experience and even experimenting a little. Just last week, she wanted to try anal, which caught Marc off guard; not because he never expected Chaney to want to try, but because he almost forgot regular people usually had to prep first. He was constantly reminding himself that Sofia wasn't human, and could just jump ass first on his dick without issue.

It was a bit tough, and Chaney only got a few thrusts in before she wanted to stop, but she was determined to do it, which was something that did surprise Marc... but he wasn't going to complain.

It felt good though, everything else they did. Sofia's claims had been honest, he wasn't numb to normal human pleasures. If anything, he was a little bit more sensitive, which lined up with her assurances.

Still, there were things she could do that no one else could... like wring one out of him with a foot-long prehensile tongue. That was pretty special.

However, about two days ago, Chaney started acting... odd. They kept dating, and he even spent the night at her place being the big spoon after making her spasm. But she started observing him with a mild suspicion. Naturally, he had a bit of panic, but she wasn't exactly acting entirely cold, so he wasn't sure what Chaney was doing. What made him more paranoid was the fact that Sofia had reported a similar sort of... suspicion, from Chaney. He was terrified that maybe, somehow, Chaney had caught on, but he wasn't sure how. Then, one day, things got a bit... crazy.

Marc felt like throwing his controller at the TV, and was reminded why he never really played multiplayer games; he liked to kill or defeat things at a significantly higher ratio than getting killed or defeated himself. He quickly exited the game and decided to return to an RPG he was playing.

"Fuck this shit," he muttered as he launched the other title, already feeling a bit more relaxed knowing he could easily reload a save if things went south.

Sofia was watching, reading a book and quietly giggling over Marc's frustrations, but she made sure not to get too obnoxious.

Their parents were again out, for the first time in a while. So Marc was expecting Sofia to start getting frisky, but he noticed that ever since they started their carnal relationship, she wasn't as promiscuous towards him during the day whenever their parents were out. Sure, she frequently took it as an opportunity, but she was more inclined to let Marc do things without interrupting him to practically suck his soul out.

It was a good balance. Even if she was always waiting for a free moment to have a 'sip'.

However, just as he was about to start a new quest in the game, the doorbell rang. They weren't expecting anyone, but it didn't seem odd. Sofia went to answer the door, letting Marc keep playing for a few moments before he heard the door opening, and Sofia let out a surprised remark.

"Chaney?"

Marc froze, quickly pausing the game and looking towards the front door as it closed. Sure enough, Chaney strode in, dressed casually, but looking a bit more cooled than normal.

"Babe? I didn't know you were coming," Marc commented.

"Because I didn't tell you. If you've got a moment, I'd like to talk," she said carefully.

Marc was in full panic mode now, but doing his best to hide it. The worst scenario was playing in his mind, and he was thinking about just how he'd be able to explain it. Even Sofia looked a little worried, but she was hiding it better than he was.

Chaney, however, didn't look angry, oddly enough.

The three sat down at the counter, Marc and Sofia on one side, Chaney on the other. Sofia got them all drinks, which Chaney accepted. After they'd all taken a sip, Chaney decided to break the silence.

"So, I have to know... how long have you two been fucking?"

Marc felt like he was going to expire, frantically searching his head for something, anything, he could say that might at least keep the situation spiralling too far. However, Sofia spoke first.

"What makes you say that?" she ventured carefully.

"Well, to be honest, I've had my suspicions since before Marc started dating me. I mean, I know you're step siblings and all, so there's that issue, but Sofia, I do know you're not a Girl Scout, and I have seen some of the ways you two have acted," Chaney explained.

Sofia looked bashful, Marc was still panicking, but she seemed to have a better understanding of what was going on than he did.

"You don't seem all that angry though," Sofia returned.

"I probably would be, if it weren't for the fact you were encouraging me to date him," Chaney answered. "After I had my suspicions. And I know you were encouraging him to date me."

At this, Marc interjected.

"Wait, what?" He turned to Sofia, who looked a little sheepish.

"I'm curious more than anything, I know you're not a cruel person Sofia, and Marc," she paused, turning to face him and cracking a soft smile, "you seem pretty genuine. So, I'm really just curious why Sofia would want you to date me if you two were already in a relationship. That's bizarre, and I know it's not trying to be cruel."

Marc searched for an answer, but he slumped and groaned.

"I actually really don't know. Sofia's... weird," Marc summarised.

"I know she's weird, but this is pretty extra," Chaney asserted.

Sofia sighed, and leaned back into her chair.

"Marc's cute, step-bro or not. But I didn't want to hog him all to myself, especially when I saw how you looked at him. I'm not out to steal his heart. And I wanted to see you both happy."

Chaney thought on this.

"But you can understand why I'm so confused. Like, I feel like I should be furious, that I should be calling it off with Marc and finding some way to blacklist you from the store... but, I don't. Which is what's really weird to me. I always considered myself open-minded, but this is more than I ever expected."

"Look, if it helps, and I don't think it does, I'm pretty damn confused about this too. I don't understand Sofia half the time, or how she can be so freaky, or how she managed to make it work, and make me think it could work," Marc added. "She's special, I'll say that much."

"I know she's special, half the suburb knows her and is smitten with her. Hell, I had a bit of a crush on her for a while, and I still might. So you can imagine I'm having a lot of confused thoughts at the moment."

"Believe me, I know I have that effect on huma--"

Sofia paused. Marc looked at her. Chany looked at her.

"People, I have that affect on people," Sofia finished, trying to brush the slip-up off.

"What was that?" Chaney probed.

"Just a few thoughts in my head, don't worry about it," Sofia assured.

"No, back up, you were going to say 'humans'. I know people can get wires crossed when thinking about two different things, but I don't see what else you'd be thinking about in this situation, with how serious it is. And people don't just say 'I have that effect on humans'. They say 'people'. And Marc looked at you like he was freaked out. Sofia, what the fuck are you talking about?"

Sofia glanced at Marc, at first looking like she wanted to chastise him, before thinking better of it given it was her fuck-up. Then, she let out a defeated sigh.

"Fine. You want to truth?" Sofia asked.

"Duh?" Chaney responded with an incredulous affirmative, expression intense and demanding.

"Alright... Chaney, I am not human. I am a demon. A succubus, to be specific. And this isn't bullshit. Marc can vouch for me."

Marc had planted his head on the countertop and crossed his arms around it. But he gave a muffled answer.

"She is telling the truth..."

It was all crashing down.

Chaney was quiet for a moment, and then let out a nervous laugh.

"No, this is definitely bullshit," she refuted.

"Sure about that?" Sofia challenged, as she got up from her seat. Marc groaned and idly turned his head to the side to peer out over his arm as Sofia stood back.

Then she relaxed herself, and made a small stretch... her body grew distorted, like an odd blur that made him blink his eyes as if they weren't focused. There was a small glow, and then shapes fanned from either side of her body.

And when she came back into focus, she was stood in all her demonic glory. Beautiful and wicked, but Marc wasn't really thrilled, expecting an absolute shit-storm to commence.

Even if Sofia wiped Chaney's mind, he didn't think he could continue dating her in good conscience. Rich coming from him, given his already warped morality.

"Oh my god..." Chaney said quietly.

'Here it comes,' Marc thought, expecting a terrified freak out.

"... that is beyond incredible!"

The exclamation made Marc freeze, then perk his head up suddenly. Even Sofia looked a little surprised.

"... what?" the Succubus uttered. Both she and Marc looked at each other, then at Chaney, whose excited, awestruck expression defied expectation.

"You actually weren't bullshitting. You're actually a demon! Holy shit, this is crazy!"

"Aren't you fucking terrified?" Marc asked.

Chaney looked at him with rapid gestures.

"Oh, I'm definitely spooked, but this... this is crazy. And kinda awesome. And you look so fucking good!"

This sort of energy was atypical of Chaney; sure, she was bubbly, but she seemed far more elated and excitable for this than anticipated. Marc didn't really know this side of her.

"And you're not... concerned that I'm a supposed soul-stealing, life-draining monster from hell?" Sofia ventured with a quizzical look.

"Well... I don't exactly hear about people dying or getting frail without reason now, do I? Here or elsewhere," Chaney reasoned.

Sofia looked at Marc.

"She's got a point there," Sofia agreed. He only gave her a look, before turning to Chaney.

"You're taking this rather well, Chaney," Marc commented.

"Well, I did say I have an open mind," she retorted.

"This is a bit more than an open mind... but it's better than complete freakout."

"Hardly, I want to know more. Like, everything."

"Everything?" Sofia ventured uncertainly.

"Everything," Chaney confirmed.

Sofia sighed, and what followed was a relatively abridged explanation of Sofia's nature, her relationship with Marc, her mother's relationship with Marc's father, the concept of 'Soul Mates' for Lust Demons, the need for Sofia to seduce, charm and feed off mortals for sustenance and to sate her own lust, and that she revelled in it, and at length how she was driven to match-make Marc and Sofia due to her nature, as well as quickly going into how not quite 'biblical' demons were and that it was anyone's guess if God was real or not and that she and others like her never really cared, and at one point mentioned how her kind was hunted for the heinous actions of the more monstrous among them generations ago.

And the whole time, Chaney looked riveted, taking in every detail with intense curiosity and awe. Sofia being a succubus had utterly blown her mind in a way that simply pushed aside any anger or hurt she might have had.

"This is amazing..." Chaney uttered. She turned to Marc with an envious smile. "I can't believe you're in a relationship like this, it's gotta be like a dream come true."

"I'm not sure if it's a dream or a nightmare right now," Marc admitted. "Because, yeah, being Soul Mate to one of the hottest creatures imaginable is actually fucking awesome. But... I really don't know where we stand right now."

Chaney paused, and looked deep in thought.

"You know... I feel like part of me should be hurt, and angry, but if I'm being honest, I really don't. You never felt fake, nor did you, Sofia. It's strange, but... it makes a weird kind of sense."

"It does?" both Sofia and Marc responded.

"I had a thing for you, you were my friend, you were fucking him, as your step-brother, but you don't really see commitment in the same way, do you?"

Sofia shook her head.

"No, not really. I want to see you two be horny together, it fills me with joy. And it makes me want to fuck Marc even more... and you, too, but I always sorta left you alone. I think of you as a good friend, strange as that might be, you'd think I'd want to seduce you more than the average person."

"Well..." Chaney trailed off, looking down with a small blush on her face. "I did admit to having a bit of a crush on you just before... if Marc's okay with it, I don't mind."

She smiled, but Marc could see the slit pupils in Sofia's eyes dilate just slightly, like a cat wanting to pounce. An invitation like that was more than she could easily resist.

"I need a drink," Marc muttered, having finished the one he had already, getting up and heading over to the sink, filling up his glass with water.

"And if it's okay with the both of you, maybe a little threesome would be nice..."

Marc was mid-swig and spat out his water into the sink, choking a little in surprise.

"What?!" he managed through strained, teary eyes and coughs.

"'What', what? It's not like it's any weirder than what you've already done," Chaney concluded.

"You know how many times Sofia suggested that?" Marc continued, only a little less choked up now. "I figured she was just teasing me, though I knew she meant it. The idea always sounded nice, but I never believed it'd happen, and now you're suggesting it? I'm losing my mind."

"Are you always this dramatic?" Chaney chastised.

"Don't mind Marc," Sofia interjected. "You are taking this a lot better than either of us expected, but Marc is on the cautious side. I'm sure you know him well enough to know he's just a bit overwhelmed."

"Just a bit..." Marc agreed as he sat back down, face flushed red from having swallowed some water down the wrong pipe.

"I guess I can't blame you. Maybe I am a freak myself, but really, is it so bad? I know you're not gonna 'steal' Marc away from me, given how much you wanted us together, and I know you have a different view on relationships, and... well, if it's you two, I really don't mind." She smiled, but Marc could only look in bewilderment.

"Open minded feels like an understatement..." he grumbled. Then, he sighed, and clapped his hands on the counter. "Fuck it, why not? As long as no broken hearts, no problems, right?"

"That's the spirit~" Sofia teased. Chaney giggled, and fidgeted in her seat a little.

"So... when do we want to do it?" Chaney asked, Marc accepting that she was way more adventurous than he ever realised, but getting over his usual panic, saw the appeal.

"Now is perfectly fine~ Mum and dad won't be back for a while~" Sofia suggested with a lick of her lips.

Chaney's face flushed red, and she huffed in excitement. Then she turned to Marc.

"You want to show me how you do it with your stepsister~?" Chaney teased in return.

Marc rolled his eyes, but managed a smile.

"Trust me, she'll be the one taking charge," Marc assured, prompting Sofia to chuckle deviously to herself.

Chaney smiled, looking between the two, grinning eagerly.

"I can't wait~"

The three of them made their way to Sofia's room, and once inside, Sofia pulled out a folding part of the bed squirrelled away beneath it.

"I didn't know you had this," Marc quipped.

"Well, I don't exactly have threesomes on it very often. This will be its first use for that, actually," Sofia retorted.

"I feel honoured~" Chaney joked, sidling up behind Marc and teasingly pecking him on the nape of his neck. He shivered, and could already feel himself getting hard... and Sofia took advantage, her tail brushing across his crotch, which made him shiver harder.

Sofia turned slowly on the spot, and deftly stripped herself in a fluid, erotic fashion, such that Chaney was mesmerised and biting her lower lip in excited arousal. Then, she perked up.

"Oh, I don't have any condoms or--"

Sofia silenced her with a fingertip to her lips.

"Do you trust me~?" Sofia said with that luxurious demonic allure.

Chaney nodded.

"Then don't worry, we won't need any~ As long as I'm here, I can make sure no one gets knocked up~ We don't need to dull the sensations~"

Chaney nodded again, and giggled when Sofia pulled her finger away with a deliberate, sensual brush of her finger across Chaney's lips.

Sofia reclined on the expanded bed, and beckoned the other two to join her in her nudity.

Marc decided to be proactive and strip Chaney down, sliding his hands down her body, tracing her curves, hugging her close, caressing and groping with a loving affection, making her croon and press into him in return.

It was bizarre given how close their relationship was to ending only earlier, but she no longer seemed concerned.

Sofia watched the display as Marc removed each article of Chaney's clothing, one by one, slowly and salaciously touching herself in tempting seduction, sliding her hands around her breasts, squeezing her nipples and grazing a palm along her inner thighs, gliding fingers up along her vulva, whilst using her tail to luxuriously tug one of her labia aside after her hand had passed, exposing her wet, pink pussy.

Marc and Chaney couldn't help watching, but were eager to shower each other with lust, Chaney turning around to pull Marc into a lusty kiss, tongue pushing to meet with his, whilst her hands began to return the favour, taking off the last of his clothes, and wrapping her fingers with a deliberate sequence around his throbbing member, giving it a few coaxing strokes to get it nice and hard.

But they couldn't ignore Sofia forever. So, with a giggle, Chaney tugged Marc over to the bed, crawling onto it, the two each taking one of Sofia's flanks, and in turn, Sofia wrapped a wing around them loosely, shrouding them and drawing them just that little bit closer as she let her hands move out to explore, Chaney gasping softly as the succubus groped one of her breasts, a concentrated breath leaving Marc as his stepsister fleetingly caressed his balls.

Then, Sofia turned to Marc, and grinned.

"Should I show her the kind of 'kiss' I can do~?" she suggested.

Marc smirked in return.

"Well, she was excited over you being a succubus... may as well treat her to what that means~" Marc agreed.