Stepsister Succubus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chaney braced herself on her elbows, starting to finally look tired, but indeed, lively enough for one more round.

"No need to fight you two... what do you plan to do~?" Chaney inquired lecherously.

This time, Marc had an idea.

"Hmm... I think I know something~" He turned to Sofia. "Can you lube up that tail of yours~?"

Sofia instantly grinned with a wicked understanding.

"Of course~" She rose up from the bed, and fished around in her bedside table, snatching out a small bottle of lube with her tail, which she handed to herself. Then, she popped the top, poured lube onto her tail, and ran her hands along it, smearing and lathering the lube in thoroughly, until her tail glistened. She made a show of it, and moaned softly.

"Technically, I could've used magic... but this has its own appeal~" she remarked as she waved the slicked tail about.

Marc smirked, and then turned to Chaney.

"How about more than a single penetration~?" he said.

Her eyes lit up, but then she faltered.

"Wait... but I haven't prepped or anything," she warned.

"Succubus," Marc assured, pointing to Sofia, who giggled.

"Oh... right," Chaney agreed bashfully.

Marc chuckled and then promptly pulled Chaney to the side of the bed. And from there, he grunted and lifted her up off the ground, holding her up. Though he struggled a little, his own fatigue starting to show.

Once again, Sofia to the rescue, who demonstrated some surprising strength and helped support Chaney.

"This is... exciting," Chaney remarked.

"The finale is always the best part~" Sofia teased with a playful lick to one of Chaney's earlobes. The Succubus slid a hand down Chaney's spine, until it came to rest on her tailbone. Then, Sofia intoned an incantation in that demonic speech, and her hand glowed.

Chaney released a surprised 'oh!' as a jolt coursed through her, and then Sofia was done.

"There~ Prep done~" Sofia announced.

Chaney went quiet.

"... I'm fucking envious," she pouted.

Sofia pecked Chaney behind her ear sympathetically.

"Well, I'm always available~" she giggled.

Marc smirked, but he was ready to finish this. He spread his legs a bit for a wider stance, him and Sofia holding Chaney's legs up so her crotch and ass were completely exposed. He lowered Chaney a little, until her pussy brushed against his glans.

He sighed, precum already starting to dribble... and slowly, he lowered her down upon his rod, both of them moaning in erotic luxury.

And then, after, Sofia snaked her tail between her own thighs, and with a few teasing circles and prods against Chaney's sphincter, she slowly pushed her appendage into Chaney's rear.

It made Chaney whine in a strained way, Sofia's tail wasn't that much less girthy than a cock, especially its tip. But it was a bit softer, and far more flexible, able to squeeze in slowly, twist carefully, and ultimately ease Chaney into it better than any penis could.

Soon, Sofia's tail was buried deep, and the succubus let out a stimulated sigh. Chaney clung tight to Marc, whilst both he and Sofia held her up by her thighs and rump, keeping her supported.

"Mmph... ready, Chaney?" Marc asked.

"Yes... fuck, this is so different... both of you, fuck me~!"

Sofia and Marc smiled... and both began to thrust. Marc rocked his hips, plunging in and out of Chaney slowly. Sofia did the same whilst pushing her tail back and forth, giving the illusion of a thrusting cock.

And Chaney moaned, the sweetness tempered with the strain of anal, but ultimately feeling nothing but pleasure.

Marc grunted softly, eyes drifting low to see how Chaney's breasts lightly rippled against his bare chest, her nipples poking into him.

Her fingers dug into his back, but he didn't care. Sofia often dug in harder, and he was sure that was on purpose.

His thrusts quickened in pace, a rhythmic, moist slapping beginning to echo throughout the room. And a shadowing slap soon joined it, Sofia's hips smacking into Chaney's rear.

With each collision, Chaney loosed a shrill, breathy gasp, her body jolting against the two of them as they fucked her. And then she added whines to her symphony, Sofia nuzzling into the crook of her neck and beginning to kiss and nibble with a healthy amount of tongue work.

Marc decided to assist, and began to do the same to the other side, Chaney's cute whimpering raising in pitch just that little bit more as her sensitive neck was attacked from two sides, in the midst of being plugged from two holes.

Marc and Sofia were not synchronised in their motions, often overlapping and falling out of tune at random, which kept the stimulation nice and varied for Chaney.

Add to that Sofia unable to help herself sipping from the girl, Marc noticing swirling eddies of vaporous light curling around to Sofia's side of Chaney's neck. And he was getting some of it, the faintest of wisps leaving his lips to join the flow, with the tingle that came with it.

And below, Marc felt a similar tingle in his cock, tugging static pleasure seemingly being drawn through the wall of tissue that separated Chaney's pussy from her ass, where Sofia's tail was surely acting as another point of siphon.

Chaney was starting to shiver, and Marc could feel the pressure building within him, even so soon; after multiple climaxes, he was more sensitive, not less, but he could now feel his fatigue building and his stamina waning.

And that wasn't helped by Sofia wrapping her wings around Chaney and Marc like a strange, leathery embrace, because moments after, they both felt a soft, passive drain all over them, leeching their essence out of their skin and into Sofia's wings.

Marc shivered, and did his best to keep his legs from wavering, or he might've buckled.

He stopped attacking Chaney's neck, and looked into her eyes.

Words were not said, but both understood, and locked lips in a passionate, moaning kiss, tongues mingling and dancing around one another.

Sofia crooned encouragingly, her long tongue gliding over Chaney's cheek to tease Marc's lips before retreating.

The step-siblings' thrusts were powerful now, making Chaney's body bounce as it quivered in near-orgasm.

Precum was leaking into Chaney's pussy, and then... Marc couldn't take it anymore, and pulled Chaney down upon his rod hard.

He came, and his forceful tug on Chaney's body was enough to make her cum too, a moan shared between their locked lips. A surge of energy left them, and soon after, an orgasmic moan from Sofia as she reached a climax herself, tail practically vibrating in Chaney's ass, enough Marc could feel it.

Marc feared his legs were going to give out, starting to shiver.

But soon, he stopped unloading into Chaney's body. She slowly stopped quivering. And all three of them began to stumble back towards the bed.

They fell upon it, and as they composed themselves, Sofia shifted pillows so they could lie comfortably on it, withdrawing her wings as she laid down, Chaney sandwiched snugly between her and Marc, who draped an arm around his girlfriend's shoulders, Sofia gently laying her hand on Chaney's bust, no longer sensitive now that it appeared the runes had faded.

Marc's cock was soft now, and he was certainly done. He realised, belatedly, that it was not night time. It was still day out, and they'd just had a threesome.

As Chaney calmed her breathing, however, she spoke out.

"That was... incredible," she said softly, her voice difficult to hear, gasping quietly every time Sofia gently groped her, the succubus simply basking in the afterglow.

"The energies you gave me were delicious~" Sofia praised, a bizarre compliment in most circumstances, but for Marc, he'd come to rather like them.

"That's a weird ass thing to say, and yet I love it," Chaney answered, giggling a little.

"Here's another 'weird ass thing', before I forget~" Sofia brought her hand low, and placed it on Chaney's stomach; the succubus said something in her demonic tongue, and her hand glowed. A rune briefly shone on Chaney's gut, and they were both sure they just saw the outline of her uterus glow faintly through her skin. Then it was gone.

"Shouldn't have any worries about swimmers now~" Sofia assured.

Chaney ran her hands over her gut, and murmured appreciatively.

"Neat trick," she complemented.

"So, this means you don't have to erase her memory, right?" Marc added as he laid there. Chaney looked at Sofia, having already had Sofia's feeding MO explained to her earlier.

"As long as she can keep a secret," Sofia assured.

"You kidding?" Chaney blurted. "There's absolutely no way I'd let this slip. It honestly surprises me how excited this makes me, but fuck me if getting fucked by my boyfriend and his stepsister from Hell wasn't one of the hottest things I've ever done."

Sofia promptly let out a sigh off satisfied pleasure, arching her back and murmuring erotically.

"Thank you for saying that~ You've no idea how that makes me feel~" she said, murmuring with aroused amusement.

"I think I can get close," Chaney quipped.

"To know there is another I can see, two who know and I can make love to, feed, and altogether at that, and have them remember for next time... few Succubi can enjoy that~"

"And you're not worried about Sofia having to feed on other people?" Marc asked his girlfriend.

"I think we're rather past worrying about that," she mused. "And if they don't remember because she alters their mind... well, I think that says enough about how special our position is~ I think I'm rather content with that~"

Marc was quiet for a short moment.

"... you're worse than I was, geez," Marc said, prompting Chaney to giggle.

"Hey... I like being a little bad~ It feels good, without having to be a shitty person~" she justified.

"Are you sure you're not a succubus yourself~? Maybe some heritage~" Sofia suggested jokingly.

"Wouldn't that be nice~" Chaney remarked playfully, the two of them giggling.

Marc joined in with a chuckle. But as he laid there, Chaney's warm body next to his, and Sofia opposite her, he could not help but think about how simultaneously surreal, immoral, complicated and frankly wonderful his life had become.

The revelations about just how 'open minded' Chaney was certainly proved to be a shock, but he frankly couldn't find any part of him bothered by it. And in a way, it felt... nice, to have someone else who knew about Sofia. And it seemed Sofia was happy to have someone else she could share the truth with.

Marc was happy to see her like that... but, he was also drawn to seeing her 'like that'; in her demonic form. The inhuman beauty of it, the things she could do. And the magic... he was so curious to see what else she could do.

He smiled at the thought. And he knew Sofia would not object.