Stepsister Succubus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia giggled lowly and deviously at the tacit endorsement, and then turned to Chaney, brushing fingertips across the other girl's cheek.

The two stared into each other's eyes, and then leaned in to kiss, Chaney letting out a luxurious moan, practically melting into Sofia's embrace, as if an old, burning desire had finally been satisfied; her crush on Sofia that she sequestered like an adult had borne fruit in ways she never dreamed.

Of course, things were only going to get even more unreal, as Chaney's eyes widened a little in surprise. Marc saw her cheek bulge a little, and knew that Sofia's inhumanly long tongue was at work. Chaney's eyes rolled up a little as she found herself losing the fight to Sofia's demonic muscle. It was a show that Marc was more than thoroughly enjoying, stroking his cock to keep his erection nursed, not that he needed to do much. And Sofia helped, though perhaps absentmindedly, her tail snaking over his leg and coiling around his member at the root, aiding his own efforts.

Then, Chaney's eyes widened again, more than before, as a small little choke left her... and a small little bulge appeared in her neck periodically.

It was both surreal and incredibly erotic to watch, thinking about how Sofia's tongue was probing deep into Chaney's neck, threatening to properly trigger her gag reflex, though time spent sucking Marc's cock had trained her rather well.

And she seemed to be enjoying Sofia's tongue, even if her murmurs were garbled by small chokes.

Eventually though, Sofia retreated when Chaney started to cough, and as their lips parted, Sofia's tongue trailed out inches of its sinuous length, flexing provocatively as Chaney hacked and gasped. She composed herself, and fixed Sofia with an awed look.

"That was different... amazing even..." she managed.

"That is nothing~" Sofia assured as she once more clutched her friend's cheek with one hand... and Marc saw it coming the moment he spied Sofia's gentle aura form. A look of mild surprise spread across Chaney's face, and then her jaw opened, seemingly against her will.

And Marc watched, transfixed, as an aura formed around Chaney's body, swirling eddies all slowly being tugged towards Sofia's energetic veil, as a puffy, gaseous stream of cloudy light poured up and out of Chaney's throat, a twisting current sucked right into Sofia's waiting maw.

He'd never seen it done from this perspective... and he had to admit, it was both unsettling and erotic as hell, especially seeing Chaney's eyes roll up yet again and begin shivering. She couldn't moan, and instead made sounds more akin to gasping breaths and small chokes that gave the impression she was struggling to breathe.

But her expression, her quivering body, her grip on the bed sheets... she was feeling nothing but ecstasy.

Sofia pulled forward and their lips met once more, the succubus moaning deliciously into Chaney's mouth.

Eventually, Sofia cut the siphon and pulled away, both of them gasping, Chaney harder than Sofia, a tiny wisp squirming its way past Chaney's lips into Sofia's mouth, closing up with a lick of her lips.

Sofia was wobbly for a few moments, Marc leaning over to help steady his girlfriend.

She was wide-eyed and almost shocked, taking a moment to compose herself.

"Whoa... that was... crazy..." she remarked between breaths. "Seriously crazy. Kinda scary too... but it felt so fucking good..."

She turned to Marc with a quizzical but impressed expression.

"She does that to you all the time?" she asked.

"I can barely get a kiss in without her having a sip," Marc answered, turning to Sofia. "Or you suck my cock and it feels like you're gonna suck my soul out through it."

Sofia grinned evilly.

"Because it turns you into putty~ And don't act like even my little sips that barely sap you don't make you tingle all over~" the succubus teased.

"I, for one, approve," Chaney praised. "Just... don't suck me to death, okay?"

"Wouldn't dream of it, Chaney~" Sofia assured with a sensual tone. Then she turned a wicked look towards Marc. "Of course, dear Marc-y here can take a bit more~"

It clicked in Marc's head what Sofia was about to do only too late, Marc barely able to let out a surprised protest before she had her hands clasped to his cheeks. She leaned him back, supporting him with her wing whilst she loomed her face over his.

And before he could even say anything, her lips were sealed to his, and their aura's formed, the sensation of his energy winding out of his body making him spasm in pleasure.

He bucked weakly as Sofia meshed her lips luxuriously to his, tongue teasing his as his energy flowed around both their muscles.

And through it all, Chaney stared, transfixed and mesmerised by the display of Sofia's utter predatory lust for her stepbrother. But... she didn't seem all that interested in staying idle.

Marc caught a glimpse of her having a look of devious revelation, before she ducked down out of his sight... only to immediately feel his cock wrapped in both of her hands, gently stroked and pumped, Sofia's tail leaving his girth to give Chaney room to work.

His girlfriend was eager to exploit his vulnerability, sliding one hand from his rod to cup and fondle his balls, gently squeezing them, tugging on them to get his production really going.

Then, her lips met his tip, clasping gently and sliding down his glans, tongue gently rolling against the slit at the tip, and circling around his helm. She'd gotten better ever since they started dating, and with how Sofia had rendered him sensitive to any reasonable erotic effort, Chaney, in conjunction with Sofia's drain, had him leaking precum in no time.

How was he supposed to resist this two pronged attack? Two girls at once was crazy.

Sofia eased up her drain, making sure he wouldn't blow to early or lose too much stamina, but it sufficiently weakened him in the moment that he couldn't do much with his arms, remaining helpless as the two girls got to work.

Chaney began to drop further down upon his cock, twisting her head a little and pumping the root of his member with the hand still clinging to it, constantly fondling his balls with the other.

He imagined what it'd be like with two succubi, draining him from both ends with their lips... he wasn't sure he'd survive.

Chaney was making him twitch well enough, occasionally thrusting lightly into her mouth, his girlfriend only pausing occasionally to take a breath, before resuming her fellatio.

Sofia, on the other hand, didn't really need to breathe, and instead pushed her tongue into his own throat, even as she kept draining him.

He lightly gagged in reflex, but there was no way he was going to lose his lunch. Sofia had thoroughly suppressed it after all this time.

Her tongue delved deep, and after seeing how it looked with Chaney, imagining what it looked like with him only made him more aroused, and more like putty in Sofia's grasp, hearing her gently moan in pleasure from the drain, a two-way street of stimulation, though he was getting far more compared to her.

The drain also meant that Chaney was impossible to ignore, his dick extra sensitive, and the touch of her lips tightly wrapped around his girth, bobbing and twisting, was truly heavenly.

He could already feel a load building inside of him, ready to burst into Chaney's mouth, and that wasn't helped by her pleased murmurs, vibrations thrumming into his cock.

Soon, she was only barely pumping his mast with her hand, just enough to keep the twisting up around his root, whilst her lips and tongue polished the rest of his cock, from his tip, and pushing down until she was stopped by her clasped hand.

The pressure was building rapidly, and very soon, it burst.

There was that spike in pleasure as his spiritual barriers fell, a surge of energy flooding his stepsister... whilst a surge of cum flooded his girlfriend's mouth, bucking erratically as he moaned.

Chaney rode out his climax, clasping her lips tight and pushing them to her fist, tongue lashing the underside of his shaft as additional, if mild, stimulation.

But she drank it all down, only popping off once he stopped cumming, and Sofia took that as her cue to kill the drain and release his lips... making a show of pulling the whole length of her tongue out of Marc's throat for Chaney to see, flicking it back into her mouth and licking her lips with a deep, satisfied murmur.

Chaney opened her mouth to show no cum, and then chuckled as Sofia brushed her cheek.

"A girl after my own heart, pouncing when a guy is vulnerable~" Sofia praised.

"Well, it's a threesome, right~? Would be a waste if we didn't get all involved~" Chaney asserted, making Sofia chuckle in appreciation.

Marc groaned, composing himself as he got over the temporary weakness of orgasm and Sofia's drain, but he was hungry for revenge.

"Yeah, but that goes each way, babe~" Marc said with a devious look, cast at Sofia. "And Sof here can do a lot more with that tongue than just give you the deepest French kiss ever~"

As if in silent agreement, Sofia licked her lips, and suddenly pinned Chaney down to the bed, making her yelp and giggle in surprise and excitement. It was a pleasing sound, but Marc had an idea what other sounds were going to be coming out of Chaney's mouth in the next few moments, and he was going to relish it.

Sofia trailed lecherous licks and kisses down Chaney's body until she was between the other girl's thighs, hands wrapped tight around them for leverage as if Chaney were going to be bucking like a rodeo bull.

It was just a few teasing kisses at first, wet smooches to Chaney's vulva, brushing against her mound with Sofia's soft lips, pecking Chaney's inner thighs, before advancing to slow licks or fleeting laps with Sofia's tongue.

Chaney began to sigh in pleasure, but Marc wanted a bit more than that. So, he crawled up beside her, and began to fondle her breasts, carefully groping Chaney's pliable mounds, rolling his thumbs over her perky nipples, circling them a little, tracing her areolae, switching from thumbs to index fingers in a smooth twist of his hands.

He gently kneaded her breasts, admiring the way his fingers sunk into her flesh, the dimples they formed, and of course, appreciating the soft gasps coming from her lips, though he suspected Sofia was doing most of the work there.

He pushed Chaney's breasts together, pried them apart playfully, groped them more firmly, gently pinching her nipples with his palms, careful not to apply too much pressure. And then, he leaned in, and began to revere her bosom with his mouth; kisses, licks, gentle brushes of his lips that tugged down the lower petal, and slow but enthusiastic tastes that worked their way to her cap.

Chaney's breathing started to quicken, her grip on the bedsheets tightening. It was getting harder for her to hold a smile for long, broken by luxurious moans as Sofia upped the ante slowly, her tongue now flickering against Chaney's clitoris.

Marc traced Chaney's areola with the tip of his tongue, occasionally flicking her nipple with his practised muscle. He'd gotten very good at precise, intimate stimulation, and Chaney agreed.

"H-Holy shit..." she muttered. "I can see where you leaned it from... fuuuck~!"

Marc suppressed a laugh, more interested in making her whine, fully clasping his mouth around the teat beneath his lips, suckling firmly and swirling his tongue around the peak of her breast whilst playing with the other mound.

Sofia was getting hungry, however, and she switched it up yet again, attacking the entrance to Chaney's pussy and pushing her tongue inside the girl's walls.

At first, the succubus kept the depth normal, Sofia pushing no further than a practised human tongue could reach, though that was enough to pull shrill moans from Chaney's lips.

Marc swapped breasts, making sure he didn't neglect the other, wetting its peach pink cap with his saliva, murmuring softly in delight; it wasn't necessarily stimulating to him, but 'suckin' tiddy' was thoroughly enjoyable... and feeling Chaney move a hand to gently hold the back of his head encouragingly only made him more fervent, waggling his tongue with gusto.

But he knew he couldn't compete with Sofia, once her tongue began to extend and twist deep into Chaney's canal, bending and kinking every which way, pushing against her walls, the patches of clustered nerves, probably even carefully teasing Chaney's cervix with the way she jolted in stimulation... and the words coming out of her mouth.

"Oh my god!" she cried. "Oh my god, oh my god! Fuck!"

She made no efforts to stop Sofia. She didn't want them to. She wanted to ride the wave that was coming, gripping the back of Marc's head almost painfully. But he kept up that assault on her breasts, a small pleasure compared to the crazy stimulation Sofia was subjecting her to; it still overwhelmed her senses, and he liked hearing Chaney's high-pitched gasps of ecstasy.

She was starting to shake and jostle, and Sofia held her thighs firmly, making sure Chaney's pleasure-stricken writhing couldn't wrench her hips away from the demon's mouth.

Out of the corner of his eye, Marc saw small ethereal currents scrolling over Chaney's body, the sign that Sofia was sipping from the girl's essence, yet adding to the euphoria.

It was too much for her to manage, and with an ecstatic shriek, she began to spasm intensely, crying out and almost painfully pinching the back of Marc's head with her palm, as paroxysms of pleasure coursed through her body, those bucking hips unable to escape Sofia's ravenous feeding, the succubus holding the girl tight.

Only when Chaney stopped shivering and started panting heavily but rhythmically did the two of them stop with their oral assault on the poor beleaguered girl, Sofia trailing her tongue from Chaney's pussy in all its inhumanly long glory, simultaneously drawing up a small string of pussy juice and a final wisp of energy with an obscene curl of the tongue's tip. She pulled both into her waiting mouth and licked her lips with satisfaction, chuckling seductively.

"Now imagine if I was draining you more strongly~" Sofia teased.

Chaney draped a hand over her brow, trying to regain her composure.

"That was... incredible. I've never felt anything like that. Nothing can reach that deep and move like that... and that drain... yeah, if you were sucking harder, I would've lost my mind. It was weird though, when I came--"

"The drain got stronger?" Marc guessed. "That happens, when you orgasm, your spiritual barriers around your soul basically collapse... a lot more can be sucked out and it feels crazy~"

"Makes it easier to feed on our prey~" Sofia added. "The orgasm is intense enough, but the fallen barriers increase the pleasure, intensifying the climax, and further paralysing them with stimulation they don't want an end to~"

Chaney chuckled weakly.

"Haha... no shit... you could conquer the planet with that..." she joked.

"Well, now that you mentioned it..." Sofia began teasingly.

"Don't give her ideas," Marc muttered, half-jokingly.

Chaney giggled again, and then sighed out, normalising her breathing as she sat up.

"That was great... but I want more~"

Sofia grinned deviously, gently cupping Chaney's chin in her hand.

"Oh, there's plenty more where that came from~" Sofia assured, though she glanced at Marc knowingly.

He smirked in return; Sofia wasn't about to hog all the glory.

Of course, Marc wasn't quite prepared for what Sofia did next; she began drawing demonic magical runes in the air, fingers swirling and twisting in graceful, precise writing of symbols and a language Marc couldn't possibly comprehend.

Chaney watched as well, mesmerised by the display of magical prowess. Then, Sofia 'grabbed' the runes in her palms, and reached down to grope Chaney's breasts firmly, making her gasp. And then moan with surprising intensity, the girl kicking her legs a little against the bed sheets as a pinkish-red glow emanated from beneath Sofia's palms, and when Sofia pulled them away, pentagrams glowed faintly on Chaney's breasts, smaller demonic script and glyphs ringing the outer edge and between the points of the star, with a singular symbol right in the middle.

Chaney groaned, and reached up to cup her breasts, and winced in pleasure.

"Whoa... what'd you do?" she asked.

"A temporary enchantment, rendering the affected area sensitive to pleasure to the point of it being orgasmic~ Very nice for spicing up some more... foreplay oriented techniques~"

The last part was partly directed to Marc with a wry smirk. And Marc again seemed to know what she meant.

He proceeded to straddle Chaney's body, careful not to put too much weight on her, and Chaney quickly realised his intent when he gently slapped his member down between her breasts.

"Oh wow... I get it~" Chaney said, more than happy to try this new idea.

She gently grasped her breasts, wincing in stimulation, her touch ginger at first not from pain, but pleasant sensitivity. She gently wrapped her breasts around Marc's cock, moaning softly, and began to pump.

Her gasps were delicious, and Marc was only beginning to revel in Sofia's inhumanity even more, if she had tricks like this.

Of course, Chaney was being slow and gentle, there wasn't much lubrication. That soon changed with Sofia looming in between the lovebirds, grinning at both before unfurling her inhumanly long tongue, slithering it between Chaney's breasts with a slow, lurid lechery, and coiling it around Marc's cock with equal slow obscenity, lathering up their flesh slickly, before slowly withdrawing her tongue to let the two go at it some more.

"Even that felt wonderful..." Chaney murmured as she squeezed a bit tighter, and began to pump just that little bit faster.

However, Marc could see that it was a bit tricky from her position... and he wanted to move.

So, he gently reached down to Chaney's hands, silently indicating to let him take charge, so she did, gasping hotly as Marc took hold of her breasts, being just that slightly bit rougher.

He flicked her nipples experimentally, and she yelped in strong stimulation.

"M-Maybe take it a little easy, okay?" Chaney suggested sheepishly.

"Sure, sorry about that," Marc apologised with a smile. Chaney returned it and giggled, and Marc slowly began to rock his hips, thrusting between Chaney's breasts and making her moan in response.

He sighed out softly, his gaze torn between his cock sliding luxuriously between Chaney's breasts, and the expressions of joy and stimulation on her face, his girlfriend reaching up to caress the sides of his body.

The smell of sex hung in the air... and a good helping of Sofia's succubus pheromones, helping to keep them aroused and engaged.

And speaking of Sofia, he felt her arms wrap around him from behind, gently splaying across his pecs and teasingly brushing over his nipples, making him breathe out suddenly.

Her lips brushed one of his ear lobes, and a soft breath tickled it further.

"I want to ravish you both right now~" she whispered, though loud enough for Chaney to hear. "Having you two here, being in my true form, it's making my lust burn up~ I want to suck you both until you pass out, I want to see you shudder beneath me~"

Her almost predatory warning did not scare Marc so much as arouse the ever living fuck out of him. What once terrified him about her was now something that held a dangerous allure. And from the way Chaney bit her lower lip, she seemed to be enticed by the salacious threat too.

But with a teasing lick of his earlobe, Sofia giggled and pulled back.

"But I won't do that... at least, maybe, not yet~ We'll see~ I want us all to enjoy this moment together... this lust, the three of us... this is special to me~"