Stepsister's Place Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My first day at my new job is tomorrow," John said.

Marie smiled as she outlined the design on the comforter she laid on. "Well, this job is kinda a night gig, so maybe I'll see if I can find a dayshift job tomorrow. A less fun job."

John smiled. "We'll see how my job goes. Maybe you don't have to work at all."

"We'll see," Marie nodded. "Maybe I'll choose to work anyways."

Chapter Five

Marie

Marie couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned in the bed, making a knot out of the sheets that she turned in. There were so many noises. The hum of the hotel air conditioner. The honking of traffic outside her window. The occasional words or laughter in the hall followed by the shuffling of feet. It didn't bother her. It distracted her. Every new sound piqued her curiosity and begged for her to investigate it.

Why did they honk? What do they see? Who's laughing? What's so funny? Where are they going? It's dark outside. What is there to do after it's dark?

The questions went round and round in Marie's head like a tornado as she considered all the things she wanted to experience and do in the coming days. Each new day was like a Christmas celebration. She didn't have the strength to force herself to sleep while her imagination ran amuck of all the things she wanted to experience in the coming days.

She turned about in her bed and saw the cut of light from the slivers of the window not covered by the curtain slice across the other bed. John's upper body was exposed from his blankets. She admired her brother's bulky arms and broad shoulders. Before she knew it, she was out of bed and peering down at her sleeping sibling. Her sheet draped across her naked body, Marie admired her brother's body for several minutes. His scarred forearms and chest. Wounds from living a hard life on the farm. Memories of abuse from his father, no doubt.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, she slowly curled to his side so as not to wake him. Slowly inching her body nearer to his until her breasts hugged the tricep of his arm, Marie pushed underneath his blankets and felt the warmth of his body radiating onto hers. It was like laying beside a raging fire on a snowy night. Her body melted into his as she kissed the shoulder of her brother. His deep breaths continued as Marie slid her hands down his front and slipped her hand inside his underwear.

As soon as Marie's fingers wrapped around the soft, yet girthy shaft of her stepbrother's cock, a sense of purpose came upon her. She stroked his member gently and with care, up and down as she felt the blood pulsing through it. Slowly he grew in her hand until she could feel his size match his body's stature. Marie stared into John's eyes, waiting for him to wake, but he did not from her tender touch. Her hand wrapped around his cock as she pumped faster, up and down, up and down, over and over as she noticed his eyes twitch from left to right beneath his eyelids.

Mary panted and grew damp between her thighs as she found the moment incredibly arousing. She felt a drop of her brother's pre-cum on the back of her hand on one upstroke and pumped her hand faster on the shaft. Caressing her breast with her other hand, she fingered her nipple in circles that drove her sensitive nipple wild.

Suddenly, she felt his muscles seize on his shoulders and his pectoral muscles dance as they flexed. A firmness shot through his massive erection that made her brother's cock feel like an iron rod in her tiny palm. In the midst of her pumping of his cock, she felt the intense flexes surge through his shaft and the mess of semen spill out the top of his dick. His seed covered Marie's hand, and her continued jerking of his shaft spread it up and down him.

Marie lost her breath and released a small high-pitched moan as she gasped, realizing she had been holding her breath. She chewed her lower lip as she watched John's face wince and low guttural grunts escape his sleeping lips. It was with a last spurt, leaving his shaft, that John's eyes jetted open and he turned to face his sister.

"What? What's going--" John muttered and straightened, only to be pushed back down by his sister.

"Shhhh... shhh.. shh... it's okay," Marie reassured. "Just relax... just relax... I'm here."

His heart slowed and his body untensed. Marie carefully kissed his chest, placing a wet kiss higher and higher on his neck.

"I heard what you said, John. I know your fears and hesitations more than any other." Marie whispered between kisses as her hand continued to slowly massage his softening shaft. Milking his slick shaft as she panted into his neck.

Marie knew her brother's strength. He easily weighed twice as much as she did and if he wanted to, he could stand now in this instant and fling Marie to the ground. With a single muscular arm, he could knock her hands away and be free from her molestation. But he didn't. Instead, his eyes studied Marie's body as she kissed his neck. While her nipples and breasts dragged across his hard chest.

Marie slid down his body and removed his underwear as she took the place of his covers laying on top of his body. Mounting on top of him, Marie lowered her damp pussy down on his sticky shaft. Dragging up and down on his soft cock, a smile broke over her face as she smirked and bit her lip.

"I know your reservations. I know what hesitates you. It hesitates me too," Marie whispered. Her breasts dangled over his face as she slowly dragged her pussy across his crotch. "Mmm... but it's just not the same as it was before, baby--ahmmm you know?" Marie pressed down harder on his soft shaft as she ground back and forth. She pressed down harder and released a small moan as she closed her eyes. "We're ahmmm ahh... we're on our own now. We're our own people. Our futures are our own. The only way people are going to know you're my step brother is if we tell someone. Otherwise, you're just... oh god..." Marie moaned as she rubbed her pussy faster and faster on her stepbrother's shaft. "Otherwise, you could... ahh... you could just be my lover.... Ohhh..."

John's hands slid up Marie's petite waistline as her hips twerked and worked on top of him. Her pussy leaked juices, lathering his cock in her wetness. When John's hands rose and cupped the outside of her large natural, bouncing breasts, and mashed them together. Marie released a long squeal as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Ohhh god yes, big brother... squeeze my tits... don't... don't stop!" Marie moaned. She felt his thumbs circle her hard, sensitive nipples, and it sent pulses of pleasure to her brain. Suddenly she was questioning where she was, who she was, and what was happening. Grinding on her brother, every time her clit touched his cock a moan escaped her lips. That was when she realized her brother was getting hard again. Life returned to his growing shaft and pressed harder on her tender pussy lips.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ohhh god, yes yes yes! I'm going cum--I'm gonna ahhh!" Marie squealed, and she felt John squeeze so tightly on her breasts that her humping grind of her hips turned into a seizing orgasm. Marie's tiny shoulders and tiny figure fell into John's broad shoulders as John's hard cock pressed on her tender pussy. Begging to be inside.

Chapter Six

John

John released her breasts from his grip and felt his little sister collapse into his arms. The moment was powerful as he listened to her sighs and cooing. Her hair stuck to her sweaty brow as she panted and growled. Every flex of his shaft pressed it up into her pussy lips, making her whimper.

"Mmm hmm!" she moaned.

After several moments passed of this, she raised her head to see John combing her hair out of her face. Her fingers traced the divots in his muscles on his chest. Her lips met his and John's calloused palm cupped her cheek as his tongue slid inside her mouth. His hand moved to her left breast as she slowly raised to her knees on either side of his hips. Mounting him and raising her ass so that his firm cock could stand tall.              

"Oh, brother..." Marie moaned between kisses as John pinched her nipple. "Will you take me brother? Will you... will you fuck me brother?"

John groaned as he adjusted beneath her hips and felt the tip of his cock brush across her lips. With one groan, he turned her over onto her back and Marie grabbed at the sheet covering the bed from her backside. Her eyes were wild and her breathing hectic. John pushed the head of his cock inside her tight but eager hole. Her pussy squeezed his swollen head.

"Nahh ohhhh my god!" Marie called out and quickly covered her mouth. The pressure was too much for her. John held his cock where it was as Marie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for an intense kiss. Their lips mashed as their tongues intertwined. Without thought, John took Marie's arms by the wrists and pressed them down on the bed beside her head. Still kissing, John suddenly felt his cock slide deeper into his sister's pussy. Felt the wet, warm walls squeeze farther down his shaft.

"Nngg, ahh! Oh, fuck!" Marie cried out as she broke from the kiss. "Oh god, brother--fuck me... fuck me now!"

John flexed his upper body, pressing down hard on her wrists into the bed as he pulled his ass back and pushed his cock deep into his sister's pussy.

"Oh, my--ahhhhh gahhh yes yes ye--" she moaned.

Pulling out, he bucked back into her again and again. He felt his cock engorge as he pumped in and out of her tight hole.

"Ahh ahh ahh ahh! Don't stop.... Don't stop baby..." she cried.

John watched his step sister thick heavy tits bounce up and down and jiggle together with every hard thrust. Her body became convulsive as she gasped and John could feel her push against his hands. For a moment, there was no sound as Marie stopped breathing. The only sound was the rough sloshing sound as John stuffed his cock in and out of his sister's pussy over and over. Then she cried out.

"Ohh fuck! Fuck! Fuck baby, I can't I can't I'm... shit!" Marie cursed as she turned her face into the mattress, trying to bury her screams as she squirmed beneath him. "Ahhhh... oh, stop stop stop... I can't..."

John slowed and finally pulled his cock out of her pussy and gave his sister a chance to breathe. Marie panted and John lifted his hands and let her move about beneath him. She pulled her hair back and out of her face as she put a hand on her chest as if to keep her heart from bursting from her chest.

John slipped his hand between her thighs. She was slick with juices. Her thick thighs were slippery as his finger traced her lips lightly.

"Oh, Jesus, baby... you got me so sensitive... I can't.... I can't stop...." Marie stuttered as she panted. Her arms and hands shook as she trembled. "I want your cock so bad but oh god I don't know if I can... so sensitive.... You make me so horny, big brother."

Sliding his thumb gently but forcefully over her mouth, John outlined her lips. In a low whisper he asked, "are you mine, little sister?"

"Oh god, yes. Oh god, it makes me so horny to hear you ask that, baby," Marie cooed. "Yes, yes, anything I want you to fuck me... I want you to--oh!"

John's hands grabbed at her tiny hips and turned her over onto her knees, putting her face to the mattress. Without instructing to do so, John looked down on his little sister and watched her spread her legs and lift her ass in the air. Feeding the tip of his cock into the mouth of her tight pussy, John felt the squeeze as she balled her fists around the sheets on the mattress.

"Ahh ahhh yes yes yes!" she moaned.

Marie's waist was so thin, John gripping both sides of it caused his thumbs to nearly meet in the middle of her back. With her ass arched in the air, John gripped her hips and pulled her back as he slammed his cock inside her. By some means, Marie pushed herself up onto her hands as her arms trembled. She bucked her hips back with every thrust by her brother.

"Oh fuck! Yes yes yes! Don't stop fucking me!" She moaned.

John's body clapped into her over and over with every thrust. His hands slid up the sides of her hips and he felt her heavy breasts swaying beneath her as he pushed deeper and deeper. Cupping her breasts and squeezing them, he listened to his sister's moans as he felt her pussy milking his cock with her tight lips.

"Oh god! Oh my god! Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm so close!" Marie cried.

John swiped the sweat from his brow and grabbed onto her shoulders on either side of her neck as he fucked her. The thrusts were hard and fast, and he couldn't keep himself together much longer. The pleasure was radiating from the tip of his cock all the way to the back of his brain.

"Yess! Cum inside me--oh god! Yes! Yes! Cum inside me, baby! Fill me with your--ahhhh oh god yes!" Marie screamed and John felt his cock hardened and began to seize. Spurts of cum filled his sister's pussy up with every deep penetrating thrust.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" Marie screamed as she flattened her chest against the bed. Her teeth bit down on a bunching of sheets. Her ass jiggling in the air, John crammed his shaft inside her pussy as the final flexes of cum were drained out of his shaft and into his sister's pulsating pussy.

When John finally collapsed beside Marie covered in sweat and panting, he felt her hands grab at his spastically. Spooning on their sides, she wrapped his arms around her waist as she continued to shutter and whimper. It was several minutes later before she took a deep breath and released it and with it all the tension in her body. With a last word for the night, Marie reached behind her and cupped John's thigh that spooned her.

"Jesus Christ..." Marie whispered in a half laugh.

John cupped her cheek, turning her face to his. Pulling a light sheet to cover their naked bodies, John kissed Marie deeply, and she kissed them back. This was it. This was the moment he finally felt in control of his destiny. This was when he realized he could envision a future for himself that was different than the one his father had designed.

Chapter Seven

John

John woke the next morning to see a bagel from the hotel lobby breakfast sitting on a napkin as well as a coffee waiting for him. Marie had already left and a note remained by the bagel on a separate napkin in her handwriting, stating:

'Out and about to find a not-as-fun job for the mornings

-Marie'

John smiled at the heart drawn around her name. There was something about being with her that centered him, he realized. His instinct to avoid her or put distance between them was wrong. He realized that now.

We were meant for each other... John smiled to himself.

He got dressed, drinking his coffee and eating his bagel as he left the room and walked to work. It was a beautiful day and made him almost want to stay outside rather than go into the factory. But John was getting excited thinking of all the things he and Marie had yet to do. Shop for clothes, grocery shop, searching for a home... all of which required money so...

Inside the factory, things were a struggle in the morning. Learning the repetitious movements and learning how to be efficient was a struggle. After lunch, the job became more natural. John did his tasks well without any screw-ups. In fact, so well the floor supervisor asked John to stay over and do it over time. He stated he liked John's 'work ethic.'

John smiled and agreed but stated he had to let his... his girlfriend know. The word felt strange coming out of his mouth, but he grew to like the sound of it immediately. John called their hotel from an office phone and typed their room extension. It took a couple of tries to get it right, but even when he did there was no answer. John didn't think she would beat the club yet, but it was possible. John decided to work the extra shift anyways.

It was dark by the time John returned to the hotel. A few groups of men who drank on the street corner gave John a nervous stare. John didn't like it. He would have to remember to talk to Marie. He didn't want her walking alone around this neighborhood.

Opening the door to his hotel room, John was immediately sure that something was wrong. One mattress was turned over. The coffee maker and papers on the desk were shoved to the ground. The TV was tipped backwards against the wall.

"Marie! Marie!" John yelled as he ran to the bathroom and searched around the bed for the final places she could be. There was a small bloodstain on one of the sheets wrinkled on the ground. John stared at it as fear and anger swirled in John's gut. A million questions attacked his mind, and that is when John noticed the two words written in the familiar blocky handwriting that was not Marie's.

'COME. HOME.'

12