All Comments on 'Stepsister's Sleepover Pt. 03'

by woodman96

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

What a wonderful story! And my my the difference from chapter one to chapter three. Keep writing you have a wonderful talent as a writer and storyteller that will only get better with practice.

Adding you to my follow list so I don't miss any future fantasies you favor us with. Looking forward to your next offering!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No paracetamol (tylenol, acetaminophen) for hangover cure. It increases the challenge from drinking on your liver.

Ibuprofen or aspirin, with water, for hangovers.

woodman96woodman96about 3 years agoAuthor

I did not know that. Thank you for the useful writing tip and real life advice, Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wonderful!! Please give us more of your terrific, perverted writing. It goes well with my slutty, perverted mind. Of course, I like wanking while I read and my mind's eye sees the hot cock-sucking, pussy-eating and sweet fucking. Love it all. Great story. My old widow girlfriend would have loved reading it with me while she pleasured my cock and begged for me to reciprocate with some pussy-eating. She would have wanted to fuck right along with Chrissy and Jeff!! I really enjoyed her old wet pussy. Thanks for bringing those memories back to me.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodman96@woodman96
I’ve just submitted ‘Stepsister’s Sleepover part 4’ for publication and I’m thinking of redoing and merging parts 1 & 2.