Stepsister's Sleepover Pt. 04

Story Info
Jenny is over for another sleepover.
16.8k words
4.82
28.6k
47

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodman96
woodman96
130 Followers

Author's Note

Hello, thanks for all the feedback on the first 3 parts. I already have half an idea for the next part.

There's a perspective change in this story from 1st person to 3rd person and then back again, I hope it makes sense.

All characters are at least 18 years old and you yourself should be 18 years old or older.

I hope you enjoy this story and thanks for reading!

*

*

The light streaming through a gap in the curtains woke me, the brightness of a lovely August day had interrupted my lie-in. I blinked and rubbed the sleep from my eyes, noticing just how hot it was even early in the morning. Lifting my head my eyes found the clock on the opposite wall of my bedroom, the hands showed 7.30am. I groaned softly and lay back down on the bed and that was when I discovered that I was not alone. Turning my head I saw a mess of blonde hair and a petite figure beneath the duvet that meant my stepsister had slipped into my bed at some point during the night.

This was not entirely new. In the month and a half since I had taken her virginity Chrissy and I would spend the night in each other's company whenever both of our parents were off on jet-set business trips; 3 weekends, as well as 1 sweet Wednesday night when our parents celebrated their wedding anniversary and stayed in a hotel.

This time, however, both our parents were home.

"Chrissy." I whispered, finding her arm under the covers and giving her a shake. She stirred slightly but no more than that.

"Chrissy!" I whispered again, more sharply this time and I shook her again. She mumbled incoherently and started to move, rolling over onto her front and reaching up to brush her hair out of her eyes.

"Hey." She murmured sleepily.

"What are you doing in here?" I hissed at her. She looked surprised at the sharpness in my voice.

"I was lonely," she replied, reaching out to touch my cheek, "I always sleep better when I'm with you."

I took hold of her hand and pushed her away, starting to frown.

"No really Chrissy, this isn't a good idea. What if one of our parents catches us?"

"Relax," she whispered, "it's OK, mum never comes to wake me up, she hasn't since I was 10. And I've never heard your dad come into your room, I'm not sure he even knows which room is yours."

She smiled at me but I wasn't in a joking mood.

Just at that moment we heard a creek on the landing which told us that one of our parents was coming down the hallway. We both froze as we heard whoever it was open Chrissy's bedroom, a second later we heard her mother calling her name.

I glanced quickly at Chrissy to warn her not to reply but I don't think she could even if she wanted to, she had turned pale.

Even worse was what happened next. Another creek on the landing followed and my stepmother knocked on my bedroom door.

"Jeff?" She called.

I was silently praying that Chrissy had had the sense to lock the door after she'd snuck in during the night.

My stepmother turned the handle and found it locked, I let out a breath I hadn't realised I'd been holding. Finding the door locked she knocked on the door again.

"Jeff!" She called again.

"Hide." I whispered to Chrissy and I pointed to the far side of the bed. I climbed over Chrissy and shouted to let my stepmother know I was coming, as I got off the bed I could hear Chrissy scrambling out of the other side so that she could lie down on the floor and be hidden from her mother's view by the draping duvet and the bed frame.

When I reached the door I quickly looked round to make sure Chrissy was nowhere to be seen and then unlocked the door and opened it. There stood my stepmother. She was shorter than me, 5"6' or so, with waist length wavy dark brunette hair. If I had to guess, given Chrissy's light blonde hair, I'd say my stepmother's hair was dyed. Maybe she thought being brunette was a more professional look, who am I to judge? And I certainly wasn't going to ask her about it any time soon, we were friendly with one another but not exactly chummy.

We might have been friends at any other moment but when I opened the door she did not look friendly at all, she was scowling up at me.

"Maggie," I said with a yawn, "it's a bit early isn't it?"

"Chrissy isn't in her room." Clearly my stepmother wasn't interested in small talk.

"Err yeah," I replied, thinking fast, "her shower wasn't working or wasn't hot enough I don't know, so she's occupied mine. She's been in there for quite a while actually..."

The scowl vanished from my stepmother's face and she sighed in relief.

"Oh. I thought for one moment she'd slipped out to see some boy, I should have known better. " My stepmother laughed. I decided not to tell her just how right she was. "Tell her to hurry up please, and make sure she hasn't forgotten that she asked me to take her shopping this morning. We're leaving at 9."

"Right you are."

"Thanks." She said, and she walked off back down the hallway towards the staircase.

I closed the door and leaned my head on it. That was close. I raised a hand to my forehead and was unsurprised to feel sweat there. It seemed it was time to have a chat with Chrissy about boundaries.

As I rounded the bed I found Chrissy lying on the floor with one hand over her mouth as though she thought the sound of her breathing would give her away. She was still as white as a sheet and, despite the heat of the day, she was shivering. Looking down at her any thought that I might be harsh on her evaporated.

I bent down and took hold of her shoulders and picked her up. she collapsed into me.

"I'm sorry." She whispered into my chest, "I'm sorry. I'm so stupid."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight to me, she sniffed and started to cry quietly.

"Shh," I whispered, "no harm done."

"I was so foolish," she whispered, "if you're angry with me... I deserve it."

I let go of her and lifted her chin up to make her look me in the eye, her light blue eyes were rimmed with red from crying and there were tear tracks down her cheeks. I gently wiped away her tears and she looked away from me.

"I'm not angry with you-" I told her.

"You should be." Chrissy sniffed.

"I'm not. I'm not going to be angry at you for wanting to be with me-"

"It was so stupid, I-"

I pressed two fingers to her lips to shut her up.

"Stop interrupting me," I told her with a small smile, "I love you and I won't stand to hear you denigrating yourself. So we're going to get in the shower and chalk this up to experience and never mention it again. OK?"

Chrissy nodded and I bent to kiss her.

"Good." I said and I took her by the hand and led her into my bathroom.

The hot water of the shower seemed to help Chrissy calm down a bit, and I spent as much time as I dared, conscious that her mother was waiting, massaging the shower gel into her shoulders and back. Neither of us were in the mood for sex, we didn't have time anyway, but even the briefest of touches from my stepsister soon got me hard. After I'd finished lathering her back with shower gel she turned and my erection brushed against her hip, making her smile the first smile since we heard the creek of the landing. I winked at her and pulled her in for a brief kiss before I indicated that we should get out of the shower and dry off, and a few minutes later Chrissy was running across the landing from my bedroom to hers to get dressed. I closed the door behind her and leant against it, once more thinking of how lucky we were to escape detection.

*

*

It was true what my stepmother had said - that Chrissy had asked her to for a lift to the local shopping centre so that she could buy some clothes, apparently she needed a new wardrobe for when she moved to Uni in late September, I was trying not to think of how empty the house would be when she finally departed.

But when they returned later that day it was clear that my stepmother was happy for an excuse to go shopping, laden down as she was with several bags from Gap and Zara. Unfortunately I was sitting in the living room when they came through the front door.

"Jeff? Be a dear and go and bring the rest of the bags would you?" My stepmother instructed me. Isn't it strange how women can make commands sound like small requests?

I did as she asked and brought in another armful of her shopping and placed the bags at the foot of the stairs. There was a lot of stuff.

At this point I should say that our parents were going off on holiday the following Friday to the Seychelles so some of the new clothes would be for their trip- I could see a few bikinis and skirts in the shopping bags.

While I was acting as my stepmother's courier my father had appeared from the back garden where he'd been doing a bit of weeding. After I'd put the bags down I saw him eyeing the collection wryly.

"Are you also going to buy a whole new wardrobe for this holiday dad?" I asked him, grinning.

"Do you know, I thought I might just wear clothes that I've worn before." He replied as he tried not to laugh.

"It looks like the resort you're going to has banned that sort of thing." I said, indicating the dozens of bags at the foot of the stairs.

My father turned his laugh into a cough.

"You boys can laugh," said my stepmother as she descended the stairs to retrieve more bags, "but I work hard enough that I deserve to look good and feel good."

My father held his hands up in surrender.

"No arguments here." He assured her.

"And I wouldn't want you to buy new clothes anyway," she continued, "I love how you wear the same 6 Hawaiian shirts wherever we go."

"It's part of my charm." My dad replied. "Besides, I wear suits all the time so I get to wear weird stuff on holidays. I'm thinking about getting a set of vibrams, you know, those shoes with toes on them and matching them with a mankini."

"And you'd look great." My stepmother said placidly, not taking him seriously.

"Maggie," I said, "shall I take the rest of your bags upstairs for you?"

"Oh no dear, now your father's appeared he can do that." She said, giving him a radiant smile. "But those two bags on the bottom step are Chrissy's, if you're going up would you mind taking them to her?"

"No problem."

I picked up the bags she'd indicated and trooped upstairs. When I arrived at Chrissy's bedroom I opened the door without knocking.

"Bags 25 and 26." I said placing them on her bed.

"Oh shut up," she laughed, "I didn't buy that much. What do you think of these?"

She was holding up some black lace lingerie.

I turned to the door and listened for a moment to make sure neither of our parents was coming up the stairs and then closed the gap between us.

"Very nice," I said leaning in to whisper in her ear, "maybe after they're gone you can model it for me."

"I'd like that." She murmured back and she turned her head to kiss me but I stepped back out of her reach, making her pout at me.

"Patience." I whispered.

Chrissy rolled her eyes but I just smiled at her and then turned and left her room.

*

*

The six days from that Saturday to the Friday when our parents were due to depart felt like a month. At least I had work to distract me. Chrissy spent her time at friends' houses, the cinema, or the pub enjoying the freedom of the summer holidays.

Usually, given that I finished work at 4pm, Chrissy and I would have an hour or so after I got back from work to hang out before our parents got home. However my dad had decided to take the week before his holiday off work which didn't make much sense to me -- a holiday before a holiday? -- And my stepmother was less busy than usual so either one or both of them were home by the time I'd driven back from the office.

It was funny to think that my routine that week was really no different than my routine had been for years before my stepsister first sucked my cock but now that same routine was mind-numbingly boring as the days dragged on.

On both the Monday and the Wednesday I let my colleagues drag me to the pub in the evenings. I left the house at 7pm and didn't return until midnight.

After coming home on Wednesday I stumbled to my room, stripped off my clothes, fell into bed and waited for sleep to overtake me. The minutes crawled by and the ticking of the clock on the wall must have been taunting me- I was sure it was ticking at half its usual speed.

My phone vibrated on the bedside table and I picked it up. Chrissy was calling me.

"Err, hi?" I said, by way of a greeting.

"Are you awake?"

"No, I'm fast asleep. Where are you?" I replied, rolling my eyes.

"I'm in my bed." She said.

"OK... so what's up?"

"I just wanted to chat. I miss you."

We'd only seen each other 4 hours before but I knew what she meant.

"I miss you too." I said, sighing deeply.

"Hey, you know what we should do? We should have phone sex."

I could hear the laughter in her voice and I smiled.

"Really?"

"Totally."

I rolled my eyes. In my mind's eye I tried to imagine how she looked at that moment. I knew she always slept naked in the summer months so I imagined she was lying in bed with the covers pulled messily down to reveal her torso, her perfect c-cup breasts and flat stomach. She had a bad habit of chewing on her hair and I could picture her, one hand holding her phone up to her ear while she held a few strands of her hair in the other hand up to her mouth and chewed on it.

"Are you still there?" She asked, cutting into my daydream.

"Yeah."

There was another pause.

"Do you remember when we first met?" She said suddenly.

"Of course I do. Dinner at Delizioso with our parents."

Delizioso was the best Italian restaurant in town, partly because it was the only Italian restaurant in town but mostly because their pasta was to die for.

"Yeah," she said, "I didn't like you at first. You were moody."

I laughed.

"I wasn't moody, I was being cautious. You know this is the first serious relationship my dad's been in since Mum died. I just didn't want him to get hurt."

My mother had died of cancer when I was 10 and for the next decade my father had devoted his time to raising me and working as hard as he could.

Chrissy's father had left her mother before Chrissy was even born leaving Maggie to juggle raising a child and trying to break into the fashion industry.

Dad and I had got on well enough for 10 years and then one day when I was home from University for the Christmas holidays in my 3rd year he told me that he was dating someone and he'd like me to meet her.

"So you were just being protective? That's sweet." Chrissy said.

"Exactly."

"So what did you think of me, the first time we met?"

I laughed, remembering my first impression.

"I thought you were a weird geek."

I heard Chrissy join in with my laughter.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because my dad asked you what your favourite subject was at school and you gave a long rambling answer until your mother cleared her throat and then you turned crimson and shut up. Do you remember?"

"Vaguely. I'm not good at meeting people so I just sort of infodump. But at least now that you know me you know I'm cool."

Yeah," I said, laughing, "very cool."

"Hey. No sarcasm."

I remembered that night weighing up what my father saw in Maggie. It occurred to me at the time that with her dyed brunette hair she didn't look too different from my own mother.

So," Chrissy interrupted my thoughts again, "when did you decide to accept me?"

"Their engagement party."

My father's and Maggie's engagement party was held at dad's work after hours. Their friends and family were invited and the wine flowed as everyone told my father how happy they were for him.

"Oh I remember. You came up to me and started talking about Becket House, which teachers were nice, which ones were awful, and how to trick the vending machine in the science building into giving me an extra Mars Bar each time."

"That's right."

We lapsed into silence again and I heard Chrissy sigh deeply.

"This conversation," She said, "has made me really horny."

"Thinking about school does that for you eh?"

"Hearing your voice does that for me."

I could hear her moving about on the other end of the line, at one point it sounded like she'd dropped her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I've been holding my phone in my right hand so I'm now using my left hand so I can use my right hand for... other things."

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Yeah," she whispered, "I'm rubbing my pussy."

I could hear her breathing getting quicker.

"Want me to give you some privacy?" I asked mischievously.

"No," Chrissy groaned. "Don't go, I want you to listen to me."

Her fast breathing turned into panting and moaning, I could hear her swearing softly.

"Jeff," she moaned, "what do you like about me?"

"Your sense of humour."

"Ha. That's sweet but you know that's not what I mean."

"I know," I chuckled. "I love the way your pussy tastes, and how wet you get for me. I love kissing you, and I love feeling you cum on my cock."

Chrissy groaned again.

"Oh god," she whispered frantically, "oh god, so close, fuck."

"You know if I was in your room right now I'd be sucking on your clit." I whispered.

"Fuck that's it," she whimpered and then I could hear her moan and gasp, she must have clamped her hand to her mouth because the moaning became muffled.

"Fuck that was hot." She whispered, taking a big breath.

"I'm glad I could be of service." I laughed.

"Your turn now?" She asked. "Gonna jerk off while I'm on the phone?"

"Nah."

"Oh," she said, surprised, "did you have a wank earlier?"

"Nope."

"Err...OK."

"And," I went on, "I haven't masterbated since last Friday."

"What? Why?" Asked Chrissy, sounding quite incredulous.

"Well, Just think of how much cum I'm going to dump down your throat in 2 days time." I whispered and I heard Chrissy moan on the other end of the line.

"Goodnight Chrissy." And with that I hung up on her.

*

*

The longest week in history finally came to a close with the arrival of Friday. Our parents were being picked up by a taxi to take them to Heathrow at 6pm that evening and a few minutes to 6 Chrissy and I were hugging our parents and saying our farewells.

"Phone us as you're getting on the plane will you? Just so that we know you've gone." I told my stepmother. "And you two enjoy yourselves. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine."

My stepmother agreed that she would phone us just before getting on the plane and they'd send us an email when they got to their hotel and had finished unpacking.

"Be good, Missy." Said my dad, and Chrissy nodded.

"I always am," she replied.

"And Jeff," my father went on, "stop drinking my whisky."

Chrissy burst out laughing next to me and my dad winked at her.

"Stop buying nice whisky and maybe I'll consider it." I told him, grinning. He laughed in reply.

A car horn sounded outside and my father picked up the suitcases to go and meet the cab man. My stepmother hugged Chrissy one last time and followed him.

As the cab pulled away a few minutes later Chrissy and I stood on the doorstep waving, knowing that we were finally alone.

"I'm going to bolt the door," I said as I closed the door. "We wouldn't want them to come back because of a cancelled flight and find us in bed together."

"Yeah, that would spoil the mood." Chrissy replied.

I slid the bolts across the top and bottom of the door and turned around. Chrissy and I stood there staring at each other until I stepped towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her in for a kiss.

I held her at arms length to get a good look at her. She was wearing a white crop top that barely covered her breasts and short shorts that barely covered her arse.

"I'm surprised you're allowed to wear that outfit." I commented.

woodman96
woodman96
130 Followers