Stepsister's Sleepover Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodman96
woodman96
131 Followers

"Thanks," she responded sweetly and blew me a kiss.

Two days before Chrissy's party I was making dinner for Chrissy and me, my dad had left for Hong Kong 3 days before and her mother had left for Berlin earlier that day.

Chrissy came down to see what was for dinner and, seeing that I was making pancakes, insisted on flipping them herself. Remarkably none of the pancakes fell on the floor and we settled down at the kitchen table to an enjoyable meal finishing up with ice-cream.

"This is the best thing about our parents going away so much," Chrissy said, spooning a load of Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice-cream into her mouth, "we could have ice cream after every meal if we wanted to."

"But then they might wonder why there's never any ice cream when they come home."

She shrugged and tried to pick a chunk of cookie dough out of the tub.

I'd had enough chocolate fudge brownie ice cream so I stood up and picked up the tub to return it to the freezer.

"OK.," I told her, "it's your turn to wash up."

"What? But I did the flipping."

"Yes, but I did the weighing and the mixing of the batter."

"Humph."

"Good. Glad you agree."

I dropped my spoon in the sink on top of the plates and frying pan and went into the sitting room where I poured myself a glass of whisky, dad liked the Japanese stuff and when he went away I would sneak a glass or two. I grabbed the radio remote and turned on KISS which was playing some R&B song that I vaguely recognised.

After Chrissy had finished the washing up she joined me in the sitting room, collapsing next to me on the sofa.

"What's that?" She asked. "Is that dad's whisky?"

I nodded and pointed to the drinks cabinet.

"Help yourself."

So she got up and poured herself a drink.

"I guess we should hide the good stuff before the party," she said, returning to the sofa, "Wouldn't want some teen yob drinking all of dad's expensive bottles."

"Is there any particular yob you have in mind or just the whole group of your friends?"

"Hey! My friends are nice. But there might be gatecrashers."

"That's what I'll be here for," I replied. "As security."

Chrissy smiled.

"And you can throw any unruly sorts out the window. That'd be fun to watch."

"Right," I said, and I did a silly imitation of Chrissy's voice, "'I couldn't hire any jugglers but if we're lucky Jeff will defenestrate someone before the night's done.'"

Chrissy giggled. Then she downed her glass in one and gasped as the whisky burned her throat.

I tutted and shook my head.

"It's not that sort of drink missy. Sip, don't down it."

"Only dad's allowed to call me that. And I didn't realise I was sitting with a connoisseur."

She placed her glass on the coffee table. we sat in silence for a while, I was savouring the whisky and Chrissy was nodding along to the radio.

"I know what I was going to say to you." She said suddenly.

"What?"

"I wanted to thank you for getting mum and dad to agree to the party. And for buying the alcohol for me."

"You already have thanked me," I said, "and like I told you, it's no problem."

"Right," she replied, "but I meant I wanted to thank you."

And she wiggled her eyebrows at me and then stared pointedly at my crotch as she slowly licked her lips.

"Ohhh," I said, "that sort of 'thank you'."

I placed my own glass, still half full, on the coffee table besides hers, then I took hold of her arm, pulling her towards me. She let her hand rest on my cock, which was starting to get hard. I reached up and cupped her face, leaning in to kiss her. Slowly. Gently.

Chrissy was massaging my cock through my jeans while we made out, running her hand up and down the bulge in my lap, applying pressure to the head. Then she stopped kissing me and slid to the floor so that she was kneeling in front of me, looking up at me.

She adopted an innocent looking expression and said, plaintively, "Jeff, may I suck your cock?"

She trailed one finger up and down my erection. I was having trouble speaking, instead I unbuttoned my jeans, unzipped my fly and pulled my jeans and my boxers down to release my cock, all 8 inches of which was rock hard, standing to attention.

A new song came on the radio, a slow electronica track and Chrissy grasped my cock in one hand and slowly jerked me off, her hand moving in time with the beat. Her eyes never left mine and I could see the desire in her gaze.

Then she leaned forward and gave the underside of my erection a slow lick before planting soft kisses down the shaft, her tongue flicking my balls when she reached the bottom. Another slow, long lick up the underside of my cock and then she took the head of my cock between her lips and slowly took me into her mouth, her hand grasping the base of my shaft to hold me steady. I felt the head of my cock reach her throat and she slowly eased off me.

"Mmm Jeff you have such a nice cock."

Chrissy took me in her mouth again and her head began to bob up and down my cock, increasing her pace. She took her hand off the base of my cock and put both her hands in her laps, looking up at me and raising her eyebrows as if to say 'look, no hands'. Then she took as much of my cock in her mouth as she could, trying to deepthroat me. When she had taken as much as she could she gagged and pulled back, my cock slipping out of her mouth and then springing back to hit her lips. Chrissy laughed and gave the head a quick kiss.

"Are you close?" She asked.

"Getting there." I replied, attempting to conceal that I was gritting my teeth, trying to last longer.

"Mmm," she purred, "I want to make you come so bad."

She wrapped a hand around my shaft and jerked me off, taking one of my balls in her mouth and sucking on it before returning to lick the head of my cock. She then opened her mouth and attempted to swallow my cock once more, taking as much as she could before pulling back slightly and then pressing her lips tight together, making me feel like my cock was in a vice.

Chrissy bobbed up and down my cock, sucking me off.

"Shit," I groaned, "now I'm close."

She let my cock fall out of her mouth and stared up at me.

"Yeah? You like it when your sister sucks you off? Do you want to come in your sister's throat? Want to give your sister your seed?"

And without waiting for an answer she went back down, moaning softly.

I could feel her tongue as she rapidly licked up and down the underside of my shaft, her lips pressed around my cock. She moaned again and I could feel the vibrations in my cock.

It was too much.

"fuck I'm going to come!"

Chrissy tried to fit as much of my cock in her mouth as she could and I exploded, filling her mouth with my cum.

Chrissy swallowed my load and then sat back, licking her lips.

"Jesus," I gasped, "how did you get so good at that?"

Chrissy grinned.

"Girls watch porn too. I think of it as like a cooking recipe video, but for sex."

I sat there, breathing hard for a minute, recovering from the fantastic blowjob that I had just received from my step-sister. Chrissy picked up my half-full whisky glass and down the rest of the amber liquid, winking at me as she did.

Finally I pulled Chrissy to her feet and ran my hand over her body, her taut abs, and nice arse.

"I know that was a 'thank you' from you to me," I said, "but I think it would be unfair of me not to reciprocate."

Chrissy nodded.

"Downright ungentlemanly." She replied.

I stood up and took her by the hand, leading her towards the stairs.

"Wait," she began, "Where are we going?"

"My bedroom, I want you to sit on my face and I'm not laying on that sofa. Or the carpet."

When we got to my room I turned and pulled Chrissy in for a kiss and pulled her with me as I walked backwards towards the bed.

I sat on the edge of the bed and she climbed onto my lap. We broke our kiss briefly while I lifted her T-shirt over her head revealing her small breasts, I wasted no time in taking one of them in my mouth, she moaned as my tongue caressed her nipple before I switched to her other breast, repeating the process. Her breathing became shallow and I took my mouth away to whisper in her ear.

"You like me playing with your breasts? Like me sucking those tits?"

"Yes, I love it." She replied, and she kissed me before guiding me back down to her breasts which I sucked and licked again, enjoying the idea that I was turning her on.

Eventually she pulled away.

"You said something about face-sitting?" She asked.

"Someone's eager." I replied, grinning at her.

"I am so horny right now that if you're not eating me out in 10 seconds I'll finger myself. I want you to make me come. I need it so bad. So, so bad."

I laid back on the bed pulling her with me, my hands going to the button of her shorts. I fumbled to undo it and then to unzip the zip. Chrissy wiggled her hips trying to ease her shorts down her legs but that didn't work. Growling with frustration she stood up and shuffled forwards and her shorts fell down her legs, in fact they fell on top of my face. Laughing, I picked them up and tossed them on the floor.

Chrissy knelt and finally I was able to put my lips on her pussy, finally I could taste her juices, smell that sweet, tangy scent that was solely her.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned as I licked her slit. "Yes. That's it."

I moved my hands around to grab hold of her arse and she moaned again, rocking gently on top of me. I licked up and down her slit, my sole focus on getting her off, and I could tell from the soft moans coming from her mouth and the way she was gripping my hair, her nails almost digging into my scalp, that what I was doing was working.

I raised my head slightly and found her clit, licking it from side to side, and then up and down, and then round in a circle.

"Mmmmmnnn Jeff!" Chrissy exclaimed. "Don't stop that. Please. Uhhhh."

Every girl is different, unique. One of my ex's liked to act like a pornstar during sex, she was all loud moans and shouting so it was tempting to think she was faking it, though I'm sure she wasn't. Another girl I'd slept with was so silent you'd think she was sitting in a library after a light run, with just the barest of panting, right up until she came when her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she shrieked like a banshee and squirted. We only slept together once.

But Chrissy was just the right balance of verbal encouragement without overdoing it.

She collapsed forward, hands either side of my head, her breath came in short sharp pants.

"Fuck. Oh my God." She moaned. "I'm-"

Chrissy let out a low moan and her body began to shake, I was sucking on her clit and had pushed one hand between her legs, a finger inserted into her folds. Chrissy continued to shake as I licked her clit through her orgasm, she was whimpering and panting, trying to form words as her mind rode the waves of pleasure I was giving her.

Finally her orgasm subsided and she sighed deeply, rolling off me to lay beside me. For a while she just lay there staring at the ceiling as I licked my lips, still able to taste her juices on my face.

"Why aren't we having sex right now?" I asked.

"Because," Chrissy explained, "I want to enjoy it. Like, really enjoy it, and if we had sex now I'd probably spend half the time thinking about Friday's history exam."

"I'm not that bad in bed."

We both giggled and she snuggled up to me.

"Can I sleep in here tonight?" She asked.

"OK."

"Thanks." She replied, as she ran her hands over my chest.

"Your snoring's cute so I don't mind it." I said.

"What? I don't snore!"

"Oh yes you do." I said, laughing.

"Ladies don't snore." She replied huffily.

"That explains it."

There was silence for a few seconds before Chrissy responded.

"Hey! Jackass."

I chuckled and kissed her on the forehead.

"Just settle down and go to sleep." I whispered.

I slipped out of the bed and went downstairs to turn the radio off, put our glasses in the sink, and turn the lights off before heading back upstairs.

When I returned to my bedroom Chrissy had dozed off, spread eagle over my bed. It was remarkable how such a small person could take up so much room. I gently lifted her onto one side of the bed and climbed under the covers, pulling her sleeping form into my body. I lay there, letting the quiet steady rhythm of her breathing lull me to sleep.

The day of Chrissy's final exam arrived and I was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping coffee when Chrissy came downstairs to make herself breakfast.

We sat in silence until Chrissy had finished her cornflakes and she spoke.

"We might go for a drink or 2 in the pub when the exam's over."

"Just don't get trashed."

"Yes mother."

I reached across the table and picked up her bowl.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I stood up.

"Washing up your bowl for you."

Chrissy looked taken aback.

"What?" I said, "I do nice things for you occasionally."

"Name the last time you did something nice for me."

"Two nights ago when I made you come." I grinned at her.

"Name the last time you did something nice for me that wasn't sexual." She countered.

"Two nights ago when I let you drink some of dad's whisky."

"Hmm. I still think it's out of character for you. Are you feeling OK? Do you need to call in sick?" Chrissy was trying not to smirk, her lip quivered as she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Ahh, this is the thanks I get for being nice" I said in mock sorrow, "go on, go and get ready for school."

I turned back towards the sink and put her bowl and my mug in the basin and turned the tap on then I felt Chrissy put her arms around me, hugging me.

"Thank you." She said, and she kissed me on the cheek and went upstairs.

Chrissy caught the bus to school and I tidied up the sitting room and set up a table to put the drinks on before getting in my car and setting off to work.

I worked as a structural engineer for a local construction company, I'd worked for the same company since I graduated from university and loved it. Good pay, good hours (10am-4pm 5 days a week), the guys and girls in Head Office were great people and most of the construction crews we worked with were good lads.

A quiet day at work followed and before I knew it I was driving home.

Chrissy was already home when I walked through the front door, I could hear her singing in her room. I went up to my own room and changed out of my work clothes, putting on black jeans and a plain navy T-shirt.

I crossed the hallway to Chrissy's room and pushed the door, which was ajar, open. Chrissy was standing in front of her mirror trying to put earrings in. She hadn't noticed me yet so I leaned against her door frame and admired her, she was looking stunning in a short peach coloured skirt and matching crop-top with pink high heels.

After she had finished with her earrings she looked up and saw my reflection in the mirror, she turned and smiled at me.

"Hey handsome."

"Hey beautiful." I replied.

She spread her arms to give me a good view of her outfit.

"You like?" She asked.

"You look great. Why don't we just cancel the party? I've suddenly thought of 10 better things we could be doing."

"You dog," Chrissy laughed, "I'm wearing the outfit for the party. If we cancelled I'd have to take it off."

"Fine by me."

Chrissy rolled her eyes and walked up to me, taking my hand in hers she led the way out of her room and downstairs.

"Come on," she said, "you can help me set up."

Chrissy kept me busy moving tables and furniture, hiding dad's good booze, putting the snacks into bowls, and filling up coolers with beers. At one point I did mention that I had agreed to keep an eye on the party, I had not agreed to act as my stepsister's servant for the evening but Chrissy merely gave me a radiant smile and talked for a good minute about how grateful she was for my help.

Just before 7pm people began to arrive, some of them I vaguely knew because they were Chrissy's friends, some of them I vaguely recognised thanks to the class photos my step-mother liked to keep on the mantelpiece, and some of the people were complete strangers to me but Chrissy seemed to know them so I refrained from throwing anyone through a window.

Jenny was there of course, looking amazing in an outfit that was similar to Chrissy's, except that Jenny's crop-top, skirt, and heels were black. We nodded at each other in that very English way of saying "hello", a brief jerk of the head to acknowledge the other person's existence. I thought about talking to her but I wondered whether she was trying to keep some distance between us. Maybe she was afraid that if we got within 5 feet of each other she'd accidentally shout "I loved sucking your cock!" at me.

I spent some of the evening texting with my friends, the guys thought it was super lame how I had to babysit my sister and her friends, and the girls thought it was totally sweet that I'd volunteered to help my sister.

I did talk to a few of the partyers, mostly Chrissy's close friends who all seemed to think it was very funny that our parents had decided Chrissy needed supervision.

"So you're saying that your parents wouldn't let her have a party without a babysitter??" The speaker was a pretty, slim, tanned black-haired girl who was a couple inches shorter than me, her light blue eyes were full of amusement as she considered the idea. Her hair fell down just past her shoulders covering her small breasts and she was wearing a white low-cut spaghetti-strap top and a very short blue plaid skirt. And I mean very short, like, barely covered her arse short.

"Yes," I replied, "that's right."

"That is priceless." She said, laughing, and a couple of others standing nearby chuckled too. "So you got dragged into this?"

"No, I volunteered."

"Aww that's so nice of you!"

Someone across the room made a whistling sound and the girl looked past me and sighed.

"Um, I've got to go and see what my boyfriend wants." She said, sounding like she had to go take an algebra test. "But maybe we'll see each other later? I'd love to get to know Chrissy's nice older brother."

She smiled up at me and reached out and touched my arm.

"Err, sure." I said, not entirely sure what else to say.

"Great. See ya." And off she went.

At about 10pm Chrissy found me in the kitchen, one look at her told me she'd had more than enough to drink.

"Hey Jeff!"

She hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"My room. When everyone's left and gone. We can have our own private party yeah? You can teach me some new dance moves."

She pulled away and tried to wink at me but it looked more like a blink, and then she stared up at me with glassy eyes, waiting for a response.

There was no way I was having sex with her in this condition but she frowned up at me.

"OK.?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded at her.

"OK. Go and drink some water."

"Yes," she nodded, "I should drink some more."

And she turned and headed back into the lounge.

"No," I called after her, "I said water, drink some water!"

She waved her hand vaguely at me which might have meant 'OK I will do that' or possibly 'why are you yelling at me?'

I turned and saw Jenny standing a few feet away, watching Chrissy stumble back into the crowd, Jenny caught my gaze.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey," she replied. Now that we were alone together she seemed almost shy.

There was an awkward moment where we just looked at each other.

"She is so wasted." She said, nodding at Chrissy.

"Huh? Yeah. Still, maybe a bad hangover will teach her a lesson."

Jenny giggled.

"I doubt it. I saw you chatting with Nancy earlier."

"Who?"

Jenny pointed at the girl wearing the white spaghetti-strap top and plaid skirt.

"Oh her," I said. "yeah we were chatting."

woodman96
woodman96
131 Followers