Stepsister's Sleepover Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny took a step closer to me.

"Nancy is kinda the biggest slut in the year," she whispered. "She's been round all the hot guys and a few of the ugly ones too. She's probably got all the STDs."

I laughed at her.

"All of them huh? That's quite an achievement."

"I think she has a certificate." Jenny was giggling again, it was a sort of nervous laugh. "Just don't let her feel what you're packing, she'd get on her knees right here and suck you off."

"Thanks for the warning." I replied.

"No problem." Jenny swept the room with her eyes. "I, err... Chrissy's very protective of you, you know."

"Is that so?" I asked, looking around for Chrissy too and seeing her doing shots with a redheaded girl over by the drinks table.

Jenny laughed.

"Umm. Yeah," she said, "She's always telling us how we're not allowed to sleep with you."

"Really? Does she think I'm that good looking that her friends will throw themselves at me at the first opportunity?"

"No," replied Jenny, blushing slightly, "I think she thinks you're so desperate and horny that you'd try it on with anyone, even your stepsister's friends."

"I am deeply offended." I said in a tone of mock sorrow.

"Ha, and yet..." Jenny bit her lip and glanced down at my cock, I was having flashbacks to the blowjob she'd given me in the kitchen a few weeks before, the blowjob that had led to the incestuous relationship I had with my stepsister.

The moment passed and Jenny shook herself.

"Anyway," she stepped back from me, "I'm, err, gonna go dance some more. Catch you later."

And with that she rushed back to the make-shift dance floor in the living room.

Eventually at about 2am the party died down and people started to leave, Jenny had fallen asleep on the sofa and been rewarded for her foolishness by one of the guys drawing a stick-figure cat on her forehead. I think he wanted to draw something ruder but I caught his eye just as he took the lid off the sharpie and gave him a stern look that made him change tack.

Chrissy was nowhere to be seen so I guessed she'd gone up to bed already.

After the last people left I went upstairs to the airing cupboard and brought out a blanket which I covered Jenny with and then I placed 2 paracetamol tablets and a glass of water on the coffee table in front of her, turned off the lights, and went upstairs to bed.

I paused in front of Chrissy's bedroom door feeling a bit nervous. Finally. Finally we were going to do this. Jenny was clearly not going to be woken by anything less than a bomb going off so we didn't have to worry about disturbing her, I hadn't had much to drink so there was no need to worry that I was too wasted. This was great. Finally.

I pushed open Chrissy's door and looked at her bed. It was empty.

"Huh."

Maybe I'd misheard and she was going to be in my room.

I turned, walked across the corridor and opened my bedroom and there she was. Passed out.

Of course.

In my nervousness, in my excitement I'd completely forgotten how drunk she'd been earlier.

I sighed deeply and walked into my bedroom. I got undressed and climbed into bed next to Chrissy and turned out the light.

I woke with a start. I must have been more tired than I thought because I barely remembered getting into bed. Looking at the clock I saw it was 9am, way past the time I normally got up. Saturdays were usually a day when I would go jogging and I figured Chrissy wouldn't be up for another hour at least so I might as well get my work-out in.

I changed into my running gear and went downstairs and looked at Jenny asleep on the sofa, the paracetamol and water completely untouched. There was another girl who wouldn't be waking any time soon.

The 5 mile run was not the best I'd ever done, I'll blame it on a combination of alcohol and old age, and I collapsed through the front door panting hard and sweating. Noticing that Jenny hadn't moved I went upstairs for a shower.

Midway through my shower it occurred to me that Jenny would probably like a shower when she woke up too. And that she would find it very odd if Chrissy was not in her bedroom when Jenny went to use her shower so after I'd dried myself off and put on some clothes, jeans and a t-shirt, I picked Chrissy up gently and carried her to her own room. My stepsister did not even stir as I laid her down in her own bed and pulled the covers over her. I left some paracetamol and a glass of water on her bedside table too. Clearly the shower had made me not only quick-witted but considerate too.

Downstairs I made breakfast, frying bacon and sausage and an egg. A groan from the living room meant that the smell had woken Jenny up and I peered around the doorframe at her struggling to sit up.

"Morning!" I called brightly and she waved groggily.

"Want some breakfast?" I asked.

"Err, can I have some toast, please?" she asked, picking up the tablets and water.

"Coming right up."

I sat in one of the arm chairs as I ate my fry-up and Jenny devoured her toast. When she'd finished I picked up her plate.

"Do you want to take a shower before you go?" I asked her. "I'm sure Chrissy wouldn't mind if you used her bathroom."

"Thanks." she replied and stood up.

"You err, might want to pay some attention to your forehead." I said.

"Oh no." Jenny clasped one hand to her forehead and looked upwards, as though trying to see what was there.

"It's not bad. Just a kitty."

Her eyes widened.

"A-"

"A cat." I explained.

"Ohhh."

Still covering her forehead with her hand she rushed upstairs to Chrissy's room and I went into the kitchen to do the washing-up.

After about 15 minutes Jenny came back downstairs and stood by the door.

"I texted my mum so she should be here any minute now to pick me up." She said.

I nodded and Jenny stood there, bouncing nervously on the balls of her feet.

"Tell Chrissy I said bye, and thanks for the party."

"Will do."

"And umm, thanks for supervising the party. That was cool of you." She blushed.

I grinned at her and we stood there, looking at each other for a few moments before a car horn sounded outside and Jenny jumped.

"I guess that's my mum... bye."

"Bye Jenny." I said as she walked out the door.

The rest of the morning was spent tidying up. It wasn't that the party had been very messy but there was a fair bit to clear up, bottles and plastic cups to put in rubbish sacks mostly, and the snack bowls to wash up and put away. After that I hoovered the living room and wiped down all the kitchen surfaces. Then I rearranged the living room so that it was back to its normal layout and put my dad's whisky back in the drinks cabinet.

Absolutely famished after a few hours of hard work I made myself some lunch and was just sitting down with a cup of tea when I heard movement upstairs. And when I say 'movement' I mean the sound of someone rushing to the toilet followed by retching. Lovely.

A few minutes later Chrissy's door opened and she walked slowly downstairs, falling into the seat beside me on the sofa.

As if to emphasise that she didn't feel at all sexy she was wearing baggy grey sweatpants and a baggy blue sweatshirt.

"Afternoon gorgeous." I whispered and she groaned in reply. "How are you feeling?"

"Awful. I'm never drinking again. Teetotal."

"I doubt that." I laughed. "Want something to eat?"

Chrissy groaned again.

"Don't even mention food, I don't think I could stomach it."

"Did you take the tablets I left by your bed?"

She nodded.

"Want some ibuprofen as well?"

Another nod.

So I got up and went to the kitchen and found the packet of ibuprofen in the medicine drawer. I also found some berocca tablets in a cupboard and dropped one into a glass of water, then I headed back into the living room.

"Take." I said, handing Chrissy the ibuprofen.

"And drink." I said, handing her the glass of berocca.

She swallowed the ibuprofen and downed the glass.

"Thanks." She muttered. And then for the first time she lifted her head and looked around the living room.

"You tidied up?" She asked.

"Yup."

"Thanks. You're the best."

"I know."

We sat in silence for a while before she spoke again.

"So err, I don't remember much from last night. Please tell me I didn't embarrass myself." She looked at me with apprehension, bracing for some cringing revelation.

"I don't think you did. I mean I wasn't glued to your side all night. But I don't think you did."

Chrissy looked relieved.

I went on:

"There was just that time when you found me and told me that you were so horny and we should fuck."

Chrissy groaned.

"Yeah," I said, "you wanted me to go to your room after the party was over for our own "private" party."

"Oh god."

"Don't worry. I wouldn't have. Although I forgot how drunk you were when I went to bed so I went to your room to look for you and I was surprised to find your bed empty."

"What?" She looked confused. "But-"

"You were in my bed, fast asleep."

"But I woke up in my bed. I don't sleep walk. At least I don't think I do."

"I put you there." I replied. "I thought Jenny might think it odd if you weren't in your own bed."

"Oh. Thanks. And sorry. You're the best."

"I know."

We sat in silence for a little while before Chrissy yawned loudly.

"Oh dear," she said, "I kinda want to go back to bed."

"Go on then."

"No," she protested, "you've done so much I think I should do... something..."

"Like what?"

"I don't know," she said.

"There's nothing left to clear up or clean. Go back to bed Chrissy. Go on."

I pulled her to her feet and gave her a playful little push towards the stairs.

"Yes mother." She replied. And dutifully followed my instructions.

I spent the rest of the day watching bad movies on TV before Chrissy reappeared at 8pm and I ordered us pizza.

When the pizza arrived I watched, amused, as Chrissy shoveled a slice into her mouth before she'd even sat down on the sofa.

"Feeling better?" I asked, grinning at her.

She nodded.

"Just starving."

So," I said, and I pointed at the drinks cabinet. "Want a drink?"

"God no." She replied, a disgusted look on her face.

I laughed at her and sat down to eat my own pizza. After she'd devoured 3 slices Chrissy grabbed the bottle of coke we'd bought and poured herself a glass, and then poured me a glass too.

"Thanks," I said, "so I think you need to do something about Jenny."

"What? What do you mean? Does she know about us?" A panicked look had appeared on Chrissy's face.

"No, nothing like that. It's just that last night and this morning she was acting like such a nervous Nellie around me."

"Ohhh. OK."

"I think," I said, "she's afraid of you finding out about us. Maybe she thinks you'll be able to sniff it out if she and I stay in the same room together for too long."

Chrissy sat in silence for a few moments, chewing another slice of pizza.

"We could always let her know that I know." She said.

"Whatever you think is best dear." I replied, "I just want her to relax, her nervousness makes me nervous."

"OK." Chrissy laughed. "I'll figure something out. And in return you have to let me sleep in your bed tonight."

"You drive a hard bargain." I said sarcastically.

"But no hanky-panky. I'm feeling better but not sex-romp better."

"'Hanky panky'? 'Sex-romp'? Have you been reading Cosmo again?"

Chrissy rolled her eyes at me.

"OK," I said, "you can sleep in my bed."

Chrissy responded by snuggling up to me and resting her head on my shoulder and after she got settled I stroked her hair.

"You're the best brother ever." She said.

"Certainly the luckiest." I replied.

We ate a bit more pizza until we both decided that we were full and put the remaining slices in the fridge before heading up to my room, once inside the door Chrissy turned to me and I closed the gap between us. I reached down and kissed her, wrapping my arm around her waist, holding her to me. As we kissed I placed my other hand on her chin and pushed my tongue gently between her soft lips, her mouth opened up for me and we made out.

We stood there kissing for a few minutes, just enjoying the feel of each other.

"Mmm," Chrissy moaned, breaking the kiss, "no sex."

"No sex," I agreed, "but this is nice."

She smiled up at me and nodded and I kissed her again.

"And..." I said, sliding the arm around her waist down until I was grabbing her arse. "I think I know how to help you get to sleep."

"How's that?"

"I could eat your pussy until you pass out."

She laughed.

"And what if I don't need any help getting to sleep?" She asked.

I raised my eyebrows at her and she smiled.

"OK, she said, "maybe some 'help' would be nice."

I pulled my stepsister towards the bed and pushed her down onto it, climbing up after her. We kissed once more as I fumbled with her sweater and pulled it over her head.

"No bra?" I asked, seeing her bare breasts.

"No underwear." And she pulled my hand towards her crotch and under the waistband of her sweatpants. I could feel her bare pussy getting wet for me.

"Naughty girl."

"So spank me." She giggled in reply.

"Don't tempt me."

I pulled her sweatpants down her legs and she kicked them off her feet as we went back to making out.

"I'm not sure about getting to sleep easier but I am so fucking horny," Chrissy whispered in my ear. "Lick me. Taste me."

Well, I needed no further invitation. I pushed her back so that she was lying on the bed and she wriggled upwards towards the headrest until her pussy was level with my face.

I dived in. Savouring the taste of my sweet stepsister's cunt. Oh so sweet. As I licked her pussy I peered up at her, keeping eye contact so that I could see her facial expressions, the silent 'ohhhs' and the way her eyes rolled as she got worked up.

"Have I ever told you that you taste fantastic?" I asked.

"Uhhh," Chrissy moaned, "Mmmm, less talk more licking."

I laughed and got back to work with long licks of her slit which turned into concentrated circles of her clit. She jumped as my tongue made contact with that sensitive button.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." She breathed.

"Uhuh" I murmured without breaking contact with her pussy.

I changed to flicking her clip with my tongue before sucking it and then alternating between the two, changing up the rhythm whenever I felt like it. I wasn't trying to edge Chrissy, although hearing her whimper and moan was quite the turn on.

"Jeff," she whispered, "Oh, Jeff please. Please."

Who could say no when their sexy, beautiful, amazing stepsister was practically begging them to make her come? Not me.

I hooked my arms under her knees and pushed her thighs towards her chest. At the same time I pushed my mouth down onto her pussy and sucked her clit for all I was worth.

Chrissy let out a high pitched squeal and swore loudly several times and then her whole body jerked as she came, her orgasm rushing through her. I was busy licking her slick cunt, savouring her juices.

When her orgasm subsided. I kissed the insides of her thighs softly and sat up.

"Well?" I asked, grinning. "How was that for you?"

There was no response as Chrissy was fast asleep. I chuckled softly, I had suggested a way to get her to sleep easy so, mission accomplished.

I climbed up besides her and put my arms around my stepsister and allowed myself to join her in the world of dreams.

I dreamed a pleasant dream. I was on a beach, the sand was white and the ocean was blue, the beach was deserted. I walked along the shoreline when suddenly I saw a blue sun shelter a little way up the beach ahead of me. As I approached it I saw that Chrissy was sitting in the shade of the shelter wearing a pale blue bikini.

"Come," she said, stretching out a hand towards me, "come lay down."

And then I was lying down next to her and she was massaging my shoulders and kissing me softly. Her hand moved down to my chest and lower to my abdomen, and then even lower...

"Jeff." She was whispering. "Jeff."

And then I opened my eyes, the dream faded.

And Chrissy was laying between my legs, my cock in her hands.

"Jeff? 'Bout time you woke up." she smiled up at me. "I couldn't wait..."

Chrissy stuck out her tongue and licked the shaft of my cock.

"Good morning to you too." I grinned down at my naked stepsister.

"I'm feeling much better today," she said, planting soft kisses on the head of my cock, "so I think I'm ready..."

She took the head between her lips and engulfed half of my cock before drawing back, after that she went back to licking and kissing my tool.

"What do you think?" She asked. "Are you ready to fuck your sister?"

"What do you think?" I replied.

Chrissy studied my hard-on, stroking it a few times.

"Hmm, pretty ready I think."

She crawled up my body until we were face to face and kissed me, her tongue caressed my lips so I opened my mouth and she moaned as our tongues met. I ran a hand through her hair and held the back of her head, holding her to me. My other hand roamed her lithe body, trying to touch her as much as I could. I raised myself into a sitting position and she sat on my lap, her pussy lips sliding along my cock so that I could feel that she was already wet for me, my hand settled on her arse and I squeezed her cheek as she moaned again.

Chrissy broke our kiss and looked at me, the desire evident in her lust-filled gaze.

"Where do you keep your condoms?" She asked.

"Top drawer." I said, pointing to the bedside table. She reached over to open the drawer and pulled out a condom. Chrissy shuffled down my body slightly so that she was straddling my thighs, her knees either side of my hips and then she tried to open the wrapper with a look of intense concentration on her face. Unfortunately she was not pulling the serrated edge of the wrapper but one of the straight edges.

"Other side." I whispered, trying not to laugh.

"Oh. Yeah." Chrissy blushed. I leaned in and kissed her softly.

"Just slow down," I said, "we've got time."

She looked up at me and smiled before looking back at the wrapper, finally ripping it and pulling the condom out. With her free hand she stroked my shaft, she was trying to maintain eye-contact but she had to glance down occasionally as she tried to push the condom over my cock.

Eventually my cock was covered by the condom and we were ready to go.

I decided to take charge.

I wrapped my arms around Chrissy's back and rolled over, pulling her with me and making her gasp in surprise, now she was on her back with her legs spread and I was on top of her. We kissed again, and I slid one hand between her legs, feeling how wet her pussy was. She moaned at my touch and trembled slightly in anticipation of what we were about to do.

I stopped kissing her and looked at her, she'd closed her eyes but she opened them after a few seconds and gazed at me through her eyelashes.

"Are you ready?" I asked

She simply nodded.

I kissed her again, our tongues meeting and then I drew back.

"Say it. Tell me you want this." I said.

Chrissy bit her lip.

"Yes Jeff. I'm ready for you to fuck me. I need you."

So I grasped my cock and pushed it between the lips of her pussy, making her gasp. I felt the resistance of her hymen. I paused and glanced up at Chrissy who was biting her lip again, she gave me a small nod to show that she was OK and I pushed harder than I had before, feeling her hymen give way.

"Ow, oh God. Shit." Chrissy was grabbing the sheets with both hands and looked in real pain so I paused for a moment to give her time to settle down. I stroked her cheek and told her what a good girl she was as she struggled to control her breathing.

After a minute Chrissy was ready to continue and I pushed another inch of my cock slowly into her pussy. The tightness of her cunt felt amazing and I thought I'd never get tired of it.