Stepsister's Sleepover Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 5 inches of my cock were buried in my stepsister's pussy I pulled back slightly and then thrust forward, making her moan. I repeated the motion again and then thrust even more deeply into her, holding myself there. Chrissy arched her back and wrapped her arms around me, clinging on. I pulled out again and thrust into her again, making her moan once more. Then I started to get a rhythm going, thrusting into her. My mouth found hers and we kissed. My hands left my cock and her hips, where I had been guiding my cock into her love-box, and I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them.

"Oh," Chrissy panted, "That feels so good please don't stop."

I didn't. I kept fucking my stepsister and she lifted her legs up and wrapped them around me, drawing me even deeper into her so that all 8 inches of my cock were inside her pussy.

Chrissy kissed me fiercely and then whispered in my ear: "I want to be on top".

So I pulled out of her completely and she sighed, feeling empty without my cock. I rolled over and laid down on my back and Chrissy followed me, straddling me much like we were before, her legs either side of my hips. She ground her pussy on my cock for a while, occasionally reaching down and stroking me.

"Did you want to be on top or did you want to mess around?" I asked, laughing at her. She grinned at me.

"I'm just enjoying myself."

"Me too." I replied.

Chrissy grasped my cock and lined up her pussy with the tip and then let herself slide down it, gasping as I filled her.

"It feels so good." She moaned.

I grabbed her hips to steady her and she kept pushing down on me until all of my cock was inside her. She placed her two hands on my abs and there she rested.

"Heaven." She whispered.

"That's my view." I replied. And it was certainly a sight- my stepsister sitting on my cock, her blonde hair falling over her face all out of place, her mouth open in a slight pout as she breathed, her eyes full of lust, a look that had not left her since she woke me up with a hand job. Her nipples were erect on her small, perfect breasts.

And then she drew herself a few inches off my penis and then let herself fall back down on it with a moan. It was Chrissy who now started to get into a rhythm, bouncing on my cock. Slowly at first and then she sped up.

Confident that she wasn't going to fall over I took my hands of her hips and put them behind my head, enjoying the ride she was giving me. The sight of my stepsister bouncing up and down my cock was such a turn on that I could watch it all day but it didn't take long for her to start to flag.

"Uh. This is tough." She sighed as she paused with all of my cock inside her. "I should hit the gym, do some cardio, work up some stamina."

I smiled at her and grabbed a hold of her hips before lifting her off my cock so that just the tip was inside her and then slamming her down to the hilt.

"Oh fuck!" She yelled.

So I did it again. Chrissy yelled once more and grabbed my wrists but didn't try to stop me, she just dug her nails into my skin and groaned.

"It's so deep inside of me, it fills me up." She moaned. "Fuck me Jeff, fuck me."

I let go of her hips, grabbed her wrists and pulled her towards me so that she was leaning over me and then I let go of her wrists and she fell forwards, arms either side of my chest. Without letting her catch her breath I grabbed her waist once more and lifted her up slightly then thrust my hips upwards, my cock slammed into her pussy and out again. She whimpered and I repeated the action, pistoning into her. Chrissy moaned and bit her lip so I set about giving her what she wanted, thrusting my hips up and slamming into her pussy.

I paused and placed a hand under her chin, making her look up at me.

"Want to feel something really good?" I asked

"Umm, OK?" She looked uncertain but I smiled encouragingly at her and then gently took her wrists and pulled them back to her hips, then I wrapped my arms around her, pining her arms to her side. Chrissy gasped as she was no longer supporting herself.

"What-" she began but at that moment I resumed my thrusting and she groaned, squirming now that she had no leverage, now that I was controlling our movements.

"Oh God! Ohhhh please. That feels so good you're gonna make me come." She groaned.

"Then come for me babe. Come all over your stepbrother's cock."

Chrissy was panting as I slammed into her. She squeezed her thighs, trying to find a way to steady herself but all that did was make her pussy tighter and I groaned, I was definitely getting close too.

One powerful thrust later and I felt Chrissy's pussy clamp down on my cock.

"I'm coming, oh Jeff I'm coming! Uhhhhhh." Chrissy moaned and I pushed my cock balls-deep inside of her for one last time, the tightness of her pussy causing my cock to tingle and then explode as I came in waves, shooting rope after rope of cum into the condom. Chrissy was still shaking as her orgasm coursed through her body and she panted and gasped. Finally she was done, I let go of her and she collapsed onto me, my cock slipping out of her pussy.

We lay there for a while, catching our breath, I was running my fingers through her hair, still trying to process what we'd done. I'd fucked my sister. I'd fucked my sister and it was amazing.

"That was..." Chrissy murmured, as though reading my thoughts, "that was amazing."

"Yeah. It was."

With great effort Chrissy raised her head to look at me.

"I love you." She whispered

"I love you too." I replied. Chrissy gave me a sleepy smile and then laid her head back on my chest.

"What now?" She asked.

"Well," I said, "there's a full box of condoms so..."

Chrissy's stomach gave a loud rumble and she laughed.

"I think my stomach has something to say about that."

"Then let's go appease your stomach."

"A full English please."

"I think you've just had one of those."

Chrissy groaned at my joke and then giggled.

"You're a dork." She said.

"I love you too."

And we headed downstairs to make breakfast.

THE END