Stepson Rendezvous

Story Info
If her husband won't satisfy her, maybe her stepson will.
5k words
4.66
38.2k
90

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poeticwolf
Poeticwolf
66 Followers

It's been a long day and an even longer week. She is very much looking forward to relaxing this evening, maybe having a glass of wine and just maybe she will finally get some sex tonight from her husband.

As the evening progresses her husband comes home late from his job, tired and beat. He still finds time to be affectionate to her, but when things lead to the bedroom, unfortunately, he passes out. She's disappointed... again. She can't fault him for it, if she wasn't so damn horney, she would snuggle up to him and go to sleep as well. However, she's just not quite ready to go to sleep either.

Retying her silk robe, she decides to take her nearly full glass of wine, no sense in going to sleep and wasting it, and heads downstairs to see what's on tv. As an afterthought she glances in the mirror as she passes and makes sure everything is covered. Well, she wouldn't want the children to see anything.

She's not wearing a bra and her big, full breasts are mostly covered while still revealing a more than appropriate amount of cleavage. The silk robe is her favorite, it feels so soft on her naked skin, she absolutely loves it. Although, it's a tad short to be wearing around the house, because it just barely covers her butt. If she were to bend over at all it would easily expose her butt cheeks and the very skimpy panties she's wearing underneath. Well, no matter, she says to herself, there is an afghan on the couch, so if someone were to happen to wake up she will be covered. Not that she's expecting anyone to be awake, it is after 10pm.

As she descends the steps she realizes someone must have left the tv on, the volume is low but it's definitely on and there are no other lights on in the house. Walking into the living room she glances around the couch for the afghan and doesn't see it in its usual spot. Perplexed, she sets the wine glass down on the coffee table absently and climbs onto the couch on her knees. She leans over the back to reach down and see if it has fallen behind the couch onto the floor. It's so dark she can't see it and she fumbles around with her hands.

She jumps as she hears, "Are you looking for this, Dani?"

Spinning around and standing up she realizes her step-son, Alan is sitting on the recliner in the corner covered with the afghan she's been looking for. She didn't even notice him sitting there motionless in the dark. Trying to hide her embarrassment, she realizes her robe and previous position probably just gave him one hell of a view of her ass.

She instinctively tries to pull her robe down and readjust it as much as she can so that not as much of her chest is exposed to him. She knows he's a full grown man and has probably seen a lot more than what she's showing him, but she shouldn't be showing her step-son so much of her body.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Alan, I really didn't see you there in the dark... umm, you sure you don't want it?" she asks him, with as much calm as she can manage.

"No, it's alright, you're wearing a lot less than me, hehehe," he chuckles with his deep voice.

As he pulls it off and hands it to her, she can't help but notice his bare muscular chest and long toned arms. He is very much a strong, handsome and younger version of her husband. Her eyes devour his body and she feels a warmth spreading from her middle that she knows she shouldn't be feeling. But, he looks just like her husband, and she's proud that he has developed into such a handsome young man. He will have no problem getting a beautiful young wife, who he will have great sex with and she's sure he will pleasure her very deeply.

Why are you thinking that? She asks herself. My God, I am way too horney. Why did my husband have to fall asleep and put me in this awkward position?

She settles down onto the couch and covers herself completely from her toes all the way up to her neck. She tries to extinguish those strange thoughts by covering herself and establish a more proper modicum of decency. As she switches her focus to the tv and tries to ignore her inner hunger and emotions, she idly talks to him about what they're watching.

His responses are short, not dismissive, but he has always spoken no more than he needs to. He is, of course, always polite to her and respectful, but there is always something else in his eyes that she has never been able to quite put her finger on. Almost as if he sees her differently somehow than just his step-mother. Nothing negative she's sure, but something... appreciative?... when he looks at her.

While pondering this, she can't help but notice him shivering, which he tries to hide by moving around in the recliner a little bit. Without a thought, her mouth opens and she says, 'Alan, why don't you come sit over here next to me on the couch, we can share this old afghan, it's ok baby, come here."

Why did I just say that? She asks herself. But then defensively responds, I'm his step-mother. I'm concerned for his health. I'm sure I can keep him warm. She corrects herself, with the afghan, chastising herself.

Did I just call him baby? Oh no, maybe he didn't notice. It wasn't the connotation of a mother's affection for her son's usage of baby. It was the more sexual version of the word baby that she used. Then she notices he is wearing just his boxers as he sits down near the end of the couch and somewhat close to her.

She decides to sit next to him with her head on his shoulder. Just so I can wrap the afghan around both of us, she tells herself.

Tucking her feet under herself, very quickly she feels herself become warm, although she suspects the warmth is coming from inside her and not the afghan. For some reason she can't seem to get comfortable and finds herself having to adjust herself in small ways on the couch.

To hide her discomfort she leans over to grasp the wine glass and as she brings it up to her lips she notices he is looking right at her chest. The robe is hanging way too open and exposing almost all of her breast to him. As she smiles and giggles very slightly, she tugs on the robe to try and cover herself, but she's sitting on the robe and it doesn't really move over much. She glances back at him to smile, and he smiles back.

Well, she decides, it's not like he can see your nipple, just a whole lot of skin.

She takes another swallow of wine, a little bit more than a gulp really to try and settle herself. But that growing warmth is making itself very well known to her and a relaxed, carefree attitude is settling itself down on her in a very nice way. That warm and fuzzy feeling from the alcohol is also starting to kick in, which is very pleasing as well.

She reaches out to set the wine glass down on the table with her left hand and puts her right hand down to steady herself. She puts her hand down on his leg, and she can feel his muscles tighten and flex. She watches out of the corner of her eye and pleasingly notices that he is once again watching her chest to see if her robe falls open to reveal even more of her breasts, which of course it does.

As she leans back, she turns slightly toward him to give him a better view without being obvious about it and in doing so her right hand moves slightly. She feels something move under his boxers that just barely brushes her fingers. His eyes widen as she looks down and realizes exactly where her hand is and hastily yanks her hand back. She had no idea her fingers were practically in his crotch.

He quickly places his hands folded over his crotch like he's attempting to hide something and stares at the tv without even seeing it.

"Alan...I'm so sorry, it was an accident," she whispers, "It's ok, really, but...is your...are you... aroused?"

He just shakes his head no quickly and continues to stare at the tv blankly. This is the last thing she wanted to do to him. She hopes she hasn't embarrassed him with her clumsiness.

"Alan... look at me."

He slowly turns his head to look only into her eyes.

"It's ok," she says as she lays her fingers very softly on top of his hands. She moves her other hand to his upper arm and very soothingly tries to just rub it gently in a sympathetic manner.

Trying to think, but with the effects of the alcohol and her tiredness, not to mention her own heightened need for sex, thinking clearly seems to be a challenge.

Leaning forward and a little closer to him she whispers gently, "Do you trust me?"

Nodding his head slowly he whispers hesitantly, "... yes."

Clasping her fingers around a few of his fingers she tells him, "You don't have to hide anything from me... it's ok."

She slowly pulls his hand away and he moves his other hand away as well. Trying to stay as calm as possible she can see a general outline of his hard cock under his boxers and instantly realizes that she is aroused too. She feels that warm moisture beginning to accumulate inside her from the fact that he is aroused because of her.

Trying to keep her breathing steady she continues to whisper to him, "Please don't feel embarrassed, this isn't your fault, you haven't done anything wrong.. Ok?"

Still looking only in her eyes, he nods again, "Ok."

Reaching for the glass of wine again she is very conscious of the air tickling the skin of her nearly exposed breasts, as well as the soft, silk robe rubbing against her nipples, making them hard and standing out prominently through the robe. Leaning back a little to take another drink, she feels a little more brazen and tries to shrug her shoulders as she tilts the glass back to take a drink.

She feels the robe slip off her shoulder a little bit and off to the side of one of her breasts. She knows her nipple is exposed now, as she glances out the corner of her eye at Alan. He is looking right at her breast. She glances down at his boxers and feels herself admire the full shape of his cock hidden under there.

Licking her lips she looks down pretending not to realize what has happened, "Oh, sorry."

Her thoughts are becoming more and more irrational, but she tries to see the reason in the awkward situation. "There, see? You're not the only one accidentally being exposed. And it's ok. We are good."

She smiles at him hopefully, which he does return the smile to her, and then she says, "This robe just doesn't fit very well."

She flips it open a couple times before she half-heartedly tries to cover her breasts, in doing so she manages to give him an even better view before covering herself again. She giggles slightly, like it's just the silliest thing. She downs the rest of the wine and sets the glass back on the table.

"Oh my," she whispers, "this wine is really affecting me tonight.. I think I'm going to lay down for a minute, ok, Alan?"

She then lays down on the couch and puts her head in his lap before he can respond or do anything. Her face is so close to his hidden cock, she could easily roll her head forward and put it in her mouth... if she wanted to. Not that that is what she wants, she's just noticing how close she is.

Looking up in Alan's face she whispers, "Are you ok?"

"Yes," he responds.

She smiles up at him and winks. She reaches up and finds his left hand and guides it down to her waist and hip. "It's ok to touch me..umm.. I mean hold me."

What is going on with you? All these urges and desires. How did this happen?

Feeling his warm body, his big hand on her hip lightly caressing her through the robe, and his big cock just right there for the taking. She realizes she wants him. It's like a click inside her head, formalizing what has been teasing around in her thoughts.

I want Alan.

Building on her newfound resolve she takes his right hand in her fingers and pretends to play with it. But then she guides his hand to her face, feeling it on her cheek, brushing it against her lips. Then, she puts his hand on her neck and slowly slides it down her chest and then under her robe to feel the soft skin of her breast.

Hesitating to see if he resists, she looks up at him and smiles, "It's ok," she quietly mouths the words to him.

As his fingers start to explore her breast she pushes his hand slightly lower until his fingers discover her hard nipple. She closes her eyes and moans as pleasure blooms inside her.

This feels so good, she thinks.

Her desires are awakening and her need is growing stronger and faster. Releasing his hand now, she moves her hand to his leg, and slowly slides it up his thigh to his boxers and rubs her fingers over the entire length of his hard cock. She hears him inhale sharply, but he doesn't stop fondling her breast and nipple.

She grips his cock with her fingers through the fabric. My God, she thinks, he is huge!

Moving her fingers up and down his shaft she can hardly contain her excitement.

Fuck it, she says to herself, I have to see how big he is.

Lifting her head slightly, she moves her fingers up to his waistband and pushes his boxers down to reveal his big, hard cock.

Looking up at him she smiles again and whispers the words, "It's ok...it's just us. Nobody needs to know about this. This is something just for us, Alan... our little secret."

She can see his understanding as he nods down at her. His fingers haven't stopped and they feel so good on her breast. Turning her head back down to look at his cock she is stunned, it's so long and thick. He is so much bigger than his father.

She rubs the head of his cock lightly against her cheek. Bringing it down to her lips she tastes him with her tongue. Slipping the head in her mouth she sucks on it gently as she pulls it back out, to lick and kiss up and down his throbbing shaft. Taking him back into her mouth, she slides him in and out of her lips, hearing his low moans of pleasure in response to what she's doing.

Then, she feels his fingers pull the bottom of her robe up to her waist, exposing her hip to his fingers. The contact of his fingers on her flesh, squeezing her ass hungrily excites her even more. She attempts to take more of his cock in her mouth. Pushing the boxers lower and easing his cock down to the back of her throat. Moaning slightly as she slides his cock back and forth inside her mouth, she feels his hands grip her harder. Surprisingly his cock swells even bigger inside her mouth. Is he about to...

Groaning and lifting his hips, she immediately braces herself to take his cum. She doesn't even hesitate, she wants this. She seems to float sensually as his cum spurts down the back of her throat. Moving her mouth back and forth a little she continues to squeeze the cum out of his cock. She enjoys the full, thick taste of him as the last couple drops of his cum are squeezed out.

Very gently she releases his cock as his heaving chest slows down. She wants him more than ever now. She needs him. Her pussy is a quivering pool of erotic desire that must be satisfied. But he just came... if it were his father, she knows he'd be rolling over and going to sleep. As well as being flaccid already. But looking down in her hand she happily sees that Alan's cock is still hard and long. It has receded slightly, but she feels confident that once he's inside her pussy, he will be rock hard again.

Did I just say that? I'm going to put my step-son's young cock inside me?...yes...Yes, I am. I'm going to fuck him. As the words form in her mind, her decision is made.

Getting up off the couch, she begins removing his boxers, while doing so she says to him, "Alan, I need you to stay hard for me, I'm not done with you just yet. You can do that for me, can't you?" She almost whines the words seductively.

"Yes, Dani," he responds quietly as he watches her body.

She unties the sash of her robe and lets it fall to the floor. Then she slides her panties over her hips and lets them also fall to the floor.

Standing there completely naked she asks, "Do you like me, Alan?"

He nods.

"Do you like my body?"

"Yes," he says again.

Climbing onto his lap to straddle him, she reaches down to grab his big cock. His hands move to her hips and she gets a thrill as she feels the strength in his hands and arms. Moving the head of his cock back and forth slightly between her pussy lips, she attempts to lower herself down on his cock, and gasps at the explosion of pleasure.

Finally....finally she has his cock in her pussy.

Dear lord, it's just the head, but I've got to have him.. All of him.

Working her hips she feels his cock stretch her. It's as if every part of her pussy is being rubbed at the same time.

"Ohh Alan!" She gasps as she sinks down further.

Glancing down she whines because there is still so much more of him to take inside herself. She is begging her pussy to take all of him. She needs it. Her pussy was so wet, but she's struggling with every inch. Working it deeper... and deeper... so slowly.

Finally, she pushes down hard. Gasping in pain and pleasure, her chest is heaving. Taking a moment to let the pleasure recede and her senses to return, she just enjoys the feeling of his big cock actually filling her completely. Putting her hands on his shoulders, she begins to lift herself until his cock is almost out of her. She clamps down with her inner muscles and holds on desperately and then slams herself back down on his cock hard. Gasping as the pleasure rocks her body, she can feel the curve of his cock angling the head to slam right into her spot.

A roaring wave of pleasure crashes through her body like a peal of thunder. His answering groan fuels her fire. Again, she lifts herself up, feeling each agonizing inch of his amazing cock slowly pulling free of her wet pussy. Until just the tip is clinging inside her, she pauses, then suddenly slams herself down hard again.

She moans lustily as the pleasure quakes her body to the core. Feeling the erotic passion begin to consume her, her lust for release and fulfillment become the only thought fixated in her mind.

Moving up and down faster, her fingers claw into his skin, her breasts bounce and sway as she bounces and grinds up and down on his glorious cock.

A creak in the floor above her makes her instantly freeze. It's followed by yet another, then another. Someone is moving around upstairs.

Fear is apparent in Alan's eyes, "Is that dad?"

Putting a finger to his lips, she mouths the words to be quiet, to not move, it will be ok.

As she listens she hears his shuffling feet walk into the upstairs bathroom and the door close. She can hear him clearly as he relieves himself.

"Dani..it's dad... he is going to catch us..."

Shushing him again, she refuses to let this moment slip through her fingers. This is the most intense pleasure she has felt in her life and she will get what she wants.

As she hears the toilet flush and the bathroom door open, Alan panics, "He's coming.. We're going to get caught.. It's dad!"

Unsure what else to do to calm him, she grabs his face and kisses him. There is a brief moment of resistance from them both as she processes the idea of kissing her son on the lips. But his lips feel so good on hers. With her thumb on his chin, she eases his mouth open and slips her tongue inside his mouth. The tips of their tongues tease each other and then begin an intimate dance that flows from his mouth to hers and back to his again.

His body gradually relaxes as the sexual urgency of the kiss permeates from her body to his. She hears the footsteps move down the hall upstairs.

Seeing the question in Alan's eyes, she grinds her hips hard into his cock, "I don't care," she whispers defiantly.

The footsteps seem to go back to the bedroom where they stop. Apparently he went back to bed.

Leaning forward she kisses Alan hard on the mouth as she begins riding his cock, "I want you, Alan."

Poeticwolf
Poeticwolf
66 Followers
12